Nintendo Challange!

Posted by Colonel

This year at my local mall they are holding the 3rd Annual Nintendo Challenge, and I have been selectivly chosen to compete on May 31st. I've been trying to get in this competition ever since it was created and im finally in! We are going to play Duck Hunt and it is a five hour competition. YAY!

Posted by Zeta

Whoa shi-

Five hours of DH? Better start practing.

Good luck.

Posted by Colonel

Thanks! I wish i could practice but my NES broke down and im wondering if one of my friends will let me borrow theirs for a couple days.

Posted by shep

lol at our local mall they were going to have a joust comp for 5 hours and then you can select 10 diffrent games and who ever gets the top score out of each gets to be in the running for a wii, and I'm pretty good at all of the games.

Posted by NES Queen

i wish they had something like that over here. i havn't found anyone yet (amongst friends and using netplay on emulators) who comes close to beating me.

Posted by Colonel

Yeah i don't live in a big city at all, it's called Welland and theres like a 48,000population here and im suprised that the Seaway mall even organized this event.

Posted by Aslan

i have a high score in duck hunt it's more than anyone high score an way better then the Arcade high score

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Aslan: i have a high score in duck hunt it's more than anyone high score an way better then the Arcade high score

Punctuation is your friend, use it.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Aslan: i have a high score in duck hunt it's more than anyone high score an way better then the Arcade high score

hmm ok well i don't really give 3 craps. I managed to get my friend Connor to lend me a NES and a bunch of his other games. Ok well this is a little off topic but my friend lent me the original Legend of Zelda, and someone on 4chan said that all original, gold cased Legend of Zelda games, interanal batteries died throughout the world, but mine didn't, or should i say my friends didn't.

Posted by Dog

Quoting .hack//: Thanks! I wish i could practice but my NES broke down and im wondering if one of my friends will let me borrow theirs for a couple days.
don't try askin me again because mines broken too. and no you wont be able to fix it.

Posted by Colonel

Oh i will be able to fix it.

Posted by Arcadios

I wish I could comepte in a Melee tournament.....I would so pwn everything moving.

Posted by NeXidala

wow like you played DH for 5 hours and you didnt even stop to drink water?? that must be tough but gotta give u ur props for trying!!! HOPE U WON!! :-D

Posted by muffla

there was gonna b a melee tournament just after melee came out

but there wasnt enough people so they had to cancel it :(

Posted by Colonel

Oh and BTW i came in 2nd place.

Posted by HaloPhantomX

Congrats to Hack.:)