Chapter 11 - Dawn's Return and the Fall of Darkness

Posted by Sak

The Blank Page - Dawn’s Return and the Fall of Darkness - by Kairi Fan

-- Outside The Cathedral --

Two men in black coats appeared at the cathedral a few days after Aurie’s death. They silently opened the door, and walked inside. The two men were members of the Grim Reaper Corporation. (Grim Reapers Corps or G. R. Corps for short.) It was their job to help spirits move on if they could, and bring people back to life if they were not killed when their time in this life is over. That did not happen often, for there was only one sword in existence that could disobey that law, and only one spell in existence that could disobey that law. The sword that Sean killed Aurie with, and the Oblivion Flux.

-- Inside The Cathedral --

The men came to the center of the cathedral, where a young white mage had died. Her name was Aurie. They knew that she was killed before her time on this life was over, for they always got alerted when that law was broken. “So,” said one of the men, “what do we do?” “We cast Rebirtha,” said the other.
“But that spell only takes effect exactly one year after the person’s death.”
“That is true, but the other spells do not always work.”
“Yes, but Rebirtha takes so much mana.”
“We must use Rebirtha on this girl, she is special.”
“As you say Wise One.”
The two men began chanting, “Ki Choru Nin Pa Ra Kiro Cho Mi Koro Ani Cha Ruko Ni Cha Mi Koro.” Since this was a spell of white magic, they had to chant it three times. When they were done, a ball of pink light lay at the girl’s place of death. “She’s going to need a new staff Wise One,” said the first man, “and new garments too.” “I am aware of that,” said the man called Wise One. He tossed tow vials into the ball of light. “When she is revived,” said Wise One, “she will be wearing new clothes, and the new staff, the Aurina, will be lying beside her. Now, we must go.” Wise One and the other man left the cathedral, leaving the spell to do its job, leaving the door slightly ajar.

-- Infinity Light 1 Year After Aurie’s Death --

Vecks traveled around Infinity Light, trying as hard as he possibly could to find the cathedral. Finally, on a clear day outside, with not a single cloud in the sky exactly one year after Aurie’s death, he found it. There was a small crack left open on the door. “Something’s wrong,” thought Vecks, “I remember closing that door all the way.” He began to run towards the cathedral. Vecks opened the door all the way, and stepped inside.

-- Inside The Cathedral --

Vecks continued walking in the cathedral, until he came to the center. At the same exact spot where she died, was a person whom he thought he would never see again. It was Aurie. Her hair was longer, and her clothes were different, but she was still the girl that Vecks was in love with. He fell to his knees, shocked to see her. “There’s no way….” thought Vecks. Aurie began to stir. She was now sitting up. “Aurie….” said Vecks. Aurie sat up, and yawned. “Hey Vecks,” she said, “How long have I been asleep?” “Aurie, I thought you were dead…” said Vecks.
“I’m right here silly.”
“Aurie, exactly one year ago, you were killed by that man.”
“Oh, I remember that, but DID YOU SAY I WAS DEAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR?!?”
“Yeah. Aurie, I’m so sorry.”
“Why?”
“Aurie…..I….I forgot about you for awhile….Aurie….I….I cheated on you….”
“….Vecks…..you’re kidding….right?”
“Aurie…I’m really sorry…I understand if you don’t wanna be my girlfriend anymore….”
“Vecks…..I don’t know….let’s just get out of here right now….”
The two grabbed their belongings, and headed outside of the cathedral…..
-- Infinity Light Right Outside The Cathedral --

Vecks and Aurie walked out of the cathedral, where they found their friends waiting for them. “No way….” said Mateo. “It can’t be…” said Angela. “It’s impossible….” said Eiyuu. “AURIE?!?” they all asked in unison. “Yeah,” said Aurie, “it’s me.” “GROUP HUG!” shouted Angela. Everybody ran to Aurie and hugged her. “Guys,” said Aurie, “stop it. I know I’ve been dead for a year, but this is WAY too much.” They stopped hugging her, and Vecks said, “Aurie?” “Yeah, Vecks?” she asked.
“Have you…..decided what’s going to happen between us yet?”
“Yeah, I have….”
“Well….?”
“I’ve decided……that I….I still want to be your girlfriend.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
Aurie and Vecks kissed, right there, for the first time in a whole year. “Awww, how romantic,” said Angela, “How come WE never do things like that, Mateo?” “Beats me,” answered Mateo, “If you wanted to, you should have just asked.” Mateo and Angela turned to face each other, and kissed. “Oh great,” said Eiyuu, “the perfect kissing moment, and the girl I love isn’t even here.” Memories of Renai flooded his mind. “Whatever,” he said, “GUYS ARE YOU DONE KISSING OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT HERE FOR TEN MORE CENTURIES?!?” “Oh,” said Aurie, “sorry. Hey Vecks?” “Yeah?” he answered.
“What’s up with that horn on your head and what’s with your hair?”
“Oh, that. I’ll tell you some other time.” Aurie poked his horn.
“Wow that’s fun.”
“HEY STOP THAT!”
“No need to shout.”
“Aurie…..I’m sorry just don’t poke it please.”
“Fine….fine…fine…..I’ll NEVER understand men.”
Reunited, the quintet began to travel to fight Nowkun again…..

**Before This Chapter, Several Weeks After Aurie’s Death**

It was several weeks after they had learned of the girl, that there was a boy who had also been killed before his time was up. This boy was killed by the Oblivion Flux spell. He was unique though, usually people that were hit by this spell could not be brought back. However, he could. How he was able to be brought back, nobody knew, but when he was, a part of him was left behind…..

-- Outside The Cathedral --

It was a night like no other. The sky was pitch black, and there were no stars in the sky. Wise One and the rest of the Grim Reaper Corporation had just found out about yet another person killed before their time was up. This time, it was a young man. His name was Sean, brother and killer of Aurie, killed by Vecks - The Mage of The Denim Robes. Even though he was killed by the Oblivion Flux spell, there was something special about him. His presence still lingered, and he was able to be brought back, but by a very powerful spell. This time, Wise One brought several other Grim Reapers with him. Wise One walked up to the door of the very same cathedral that he and the other Grim Reaper brought Aurie back to life. The other Reapers followed in single file. Once they were all inside, Wise One said, “Men, we must use our most powerful spell to bring this young man back to life, Rebirthaga.” “Yes sir,” replied the other Reapers in unison. Then they began to chant, “Ki Choru Nin Pa Ra Kiro Cho Mi Koro Ani Cha Ruko Ni Cha Mi Koro Nu Chin Ko Mina Rin Chi Ko,” three times in a row, in unison. This spell, Rebirthaga, worked better than Rebirtha and because of this Sean would be fully revived several weeks after his sister was. The Grim Reapers left the cathedral after removing the depowering Sean’s sword, leaving a white ball of light near the pink one…..

**Present**

--Vecks’ Newly Rebuilt Gummi Ship--

The quintet had been traveling for several weeks now, and found no sign of Lord Nowkun. Then, they discovered a mysterious world. It was one of a castle shrouded in darkness. It was Lord Nowkun’s castle. “Hey,” said Aurie, “whaddya suppose that is?” “I have no idea,” replied Vecks, “but we’re about to find out.” The world was sucking their ship in. “BRACE YOURSELVES!” shouted Vecks. The ship crashed on the mysterious world…..

-- Lord Nowkun’s World Right Outside His Castle--

Vecks’ Gummi Ship crashed, AGAIN. There was minor damage though, and everybody came out fine. “Well that was an interesting crash,” said Eiyuu. The entire group grabbed their belongings, and ran towards the castle. “Something tells me,” said Mateo, “that this is Lord Nowkun’s castle. Angela, haven’t we been here before?” “Yup,” responded Angela. “Well, let’s go,” said Aurie as she grabbed her new staff, the Aurina. The others did the same, and drew their weapons. They ran towards the entrance, and discovered a bunch of guards. “HALT!” one of the guards shouted. Vecks, began to walk towards them, his staff raised, but Aurie blocked him. “Let me handle this,” said Aurie, “AURORA!” The two beams of light shot out of the Aurina, combined, and hit the guards. When the smoke cleared, the guards were lying on the ground and the door was blown up. “Whoa…” said Vecks, Angela, Eiyuu, and Mateo all said in unison. “C’mon,” said Aurie, “let’s go.” The group walked into the castle with Aurie at the lead…..

-- Inside Lord Nowkun’s Castle --

Inside, the group found a ton of soldier heartless. The heartless charged, and attacked the heroes…..

-- Angela and Mateo’s Battle --

Angela and Mateo fought side by side. Angela with the Petal Blazer, and Mateo with the Tide. “TAKE THIS!” shouted Angela as she spun around, swinging the Petal Blazer at the heartless. One by one they disappeared. One heartless appeared behind Angela’s unguarded back, claws raised. “ANGELA, WATCH OUT!” shouted Mateo as he ran towards the heartless. He brought up the Tide, and swung it down right before the heartless was going to slash Angela. That heartless disappeared, and many more appeared around them. “Uh oh,” said Angela….

-- Eiyuu’s Battle --

Eiyuu was fighting many heartless at once, having no trouble. He used his keyblade of light and the Absolute Darkness. Heartless, after heartless, fell to his blades. Several heartless surrounded him. Eiyuu jumped up and spun around, swinging the keyblades. The heartless were destroyed in a matter of moments, but Eiyuu was out of breath. Many heartless appeared to fight him…..

-- Aurie and Vecks’ Battle --

“WHITE THUNDAGA!” shouted Aurie. The spell hit a large group of heartless, destroying them. “BLIZZAGA!” shouted Vecks. He froze several heartless. “AURORA!” said Aurie. Heartless, after heartless, fell to their spells, but they kept coming back. The army was endless. “There’s two ways to end this,” thought Aurie, “Wrath of Heaven or Aurora’s Grudge. Which one?” The heartless began to advance. “Chi toh ni roku chei ro nu kei mei ro toh kui nei ki ro toh mi chan. WRATH OF HEAVEN!” shouted Aurie. All of the heartless in the area were destroyed. Aurie was out of breath. Suddenly, more heartless appeared……

-- Group Battle --

“D@MMIT!” shouted Eiyuu, “THERE’S NO END TO THESE THINGS!” “Take this!” said Aurie, “WHITE THUNDAGA!” “FLARE!” shouted Vecks. The two spells combined midair, and struck the ground, causing an explosion. When the smoke cleared, the heartless were gone. “LET’S GO!” shouted Aurie. The quintet ran for the stairs. They climbed a few of them, but then more heartless appeared behind them, about to attack Aurie and Vecks. Aurie and Vecks turned around to fight the creatures. There was another army of them. “Aurie,” said Vecks, “GO, WE’LL TAKE CARE OF EM!” “But I can’t just - “ replied Aurie. “JUST GO, DON’T WORRY ABOUT US!” shouted Vecks. “Listen to him Aurie,” said Angela. “Go ahead,” said Mateo. “Don’t worry, we’ll make sure that Vecks is ok. Now go,” said Eiyuu. “Be careful guys, and Vecks….” said Aurie. “Yeah?” he asked. Aurie ran up to him, and kissed him. Then, Aurie ran up the rest of the steps, up towards the double doors…..

-- First Hallway --

Through the doors, was another passageway, with heartless waiting for Aurie. “AURORA!” shouted Aurie. The heartless were hit with the energy, and were destroyed. More filled their places. “I’m really getting tired of this,” said Aurie, “LIGHT ARROW!” All the heartless were hit with the arrow, one after another. Hundreds more appeared. “SHADE DESTROYER!” shouted Aurie. The heartless were rendered helpless for several seconds. Aurie took this opportunity to escape, and ran up the next set of stairs, through the next set of double doors.

-- Second Hallway --

Yet another passage was what Aurie’s eyes saw when she walked through the next doors. This one though, was filled with strange white creatures. “Nobodies,” thought Aurie, “Wait, how did I know that? Whatever, I’ll just have to worry about that later.” The nobodies began approaching Aurie. “MAGE’S VOW!” she shouted. Several beams of light circled the nobodies for several moments, then crashed into them, causing an explosion. When the smoke caused by the explosion cleared, the nobodies were lying on the ground. Slowly, one by one, they rose. “Uh oh,” thought Aurie….

-- Back At The Entrance --

Angela, Mateo, Eiyuu, and Vecks are exhausted, heartless surrounding them. “Well, well,” said a mysterious voice, “It seems that you haven’t been able to defeat my heartless. For shame mage of the denim robes. No matter, you four will make excellent bait for the white mage.” Darkness surrounded them, and they vanished…

-- Second Hallway --

The nobodies began approaching Aurie. She easily dodged them. “WHITE THUNDAGA!” shouted Aurie. The nobodies fell to the ground, and vanished. Before more nobodies could appear, Aurie ran towards the next staircase….

-- Nowkun’s Throne Room --

Aurie emerged from the next set of double doors to arrive in Nowkun’s throne room. “NOWKUN, IT’S TIME TO PAY!” shouted Aurie. “Very well,” said Nowkun as he stood up from his throne, “but don’t you want to see your friends first?” As he said those words, four red-cloaked figures jumped down from the ceiling. They were Angela, Mateo, Eiyuu, and Vecks. Something wasn’t right though, something about their eyes… “No,” whispered Aurie in a shocked voice. “ATTACK HER!” shouted Nowkun….
-- Aurie‘s Battle --

Angela ran towards Aurie, the Petal Blazer held high. She swung horizontally, and Aurie blocked with her staff. “LIGHT AURA!” she shouted. Angela was hit with the spell, and fell to the ground. Now, Eiyuu charged towards her, swinging with both of his keyblades. She dodged one keyblade, to get hit with the other. It made a bad cut on her side. Aurie gritted her teeth, and shouted,” AURORA!” Eiyuu was hit in the chest with the beam, and fell to the ground. Mateo appeared in front of her, and swung the tide downwards. Aurie brought up her staff to block it, and then did a low kick towards his legs. He fell backwards, and lost consciousness. Aurie now had to fight the one she loved, Vecks. He swung his staff at her again, and again. She blocked all of them. Anyone who saw the fight could tell that she was holding back. “LIGHT AURA!” shouted Aurie. Vecks dodged the attack, and shouted, “FIRAGA!” in a strange voice. Aurie got hit with the spell, and fell to her knees. “I can’t do this,” thought Aurie, “but I have to.” “Flare!” shouted Vecks. She barely dodged the spell, and began said, “ LIGHT SHADE AURA DESTROYER!” Vecks was rendered helpless, then hit with a beam of light. He fell unconscious. “Vecks,” whispered Aurie, “I’m sorry. NOWKUN, NOW YOU’RE GONNA PAY!” After she said those words, dark auras floated out of her friends’ mouths, releasing them from Nowkun’s control. “TIME TO DIE!” she shouted as she ran up towards his throne….

-- Aurie’s Next Battle --

Nowkun got up from his throne, and grabbed a spear. “IT IS YOU THAT SHALL DIE TODAY WHITE MAGE!” shouted Nowkun. He ran down the steps to his throne, his spear held like he was going to ram it right through Aurie. Nowkun was about to hit Aurie with his spear, but she sidestepped. “LIGHT AURA!” she shouted. Nowkun was hit in the back with the beam of light, and stumbled. He turned around, and said,” YOU B!TCH! SHADE AURA!” Aurie was hit with a beam of pure darkness. It absorbed some of her energy, and weakened. “I have to end this now,” thought Aurie. Aurie said, “Du choi kun mei ru konu chio tiku mu chi ka ni roko ni. AURORA’S GRUDGE!” Light covered the entire castle, touching and destroying every heartless, and severely hurting Lord Nowkun. When the light was gone, Nowkun could barely stand up. “I’m…not finished -” began Nowkun. Then, he collapsed onto the floor, and his body turned to dust…..

-- Aftermath --

Aurie’s companions got up from the floor. They were their old selves again. “So it’s finally over….” said Aurie. “SO YOU THINK WHITE MAGE. SO YOU THINK,” suddenly said a booming voice. The voice was gone faster than it had appeared. “So where to now?” asked Aurie. “Well,” said Eiyuu, “I have to go back home to see Renai.” “And we have to go defeat the rest of the Guardians of Atlantis,” said Mateo. “Not to mention, I have to kill that demon, Ryth,” said Vecks. “Looks like we’re going our separate ways then….” said Aurie. “Yeah,” said Angela, “but we’re always friends. Never forget that guys.” After saying their goodbyes, the recently reunited companions planned to go their separate ways again. Aurie and Vecks planned to travel together, while Angela and Mateo planned trave together as well, and Eiyuu planned to go home alone. Before they left though, they realised how wrong that decision was, and decided to travel together yet again....

-- The End? OF COURSE NOT!--

-- to be continued --

Posted by Wally The Weird

AWESOMENESS!
I was going to try and throw in some complaining when I read the "Oblivion Flux can kill a person before their time" thing, cause I thought that sucked.
THEN I read about Sean being a special exception and just about anyone killed by Oblivion Flux can't be brought back.
I proceeded to thump myslef on the head for thinking against Kairi.

WEWTNESS!
However, I will point out two things, and please don;t bite my head off for them.
1. The White Wizard is dead and done. Now, simply changing that to "I have to kill Ryth" and we're good.
2. how do you dodge Flare?

But, like I said, it was AWESOME!
Oh, Vecks has a more powerful version of Oblivion Flux, but it will be used ONCE and only ONCE and when I say so. Plus, he can;t even use it yet, he just has it (Kind of like the old man from FF4 with Meteor.)

WEWTENESS TO THE CHAPTAH!

Posted by Sak

I have no idea whatsoever how you dodge Flare. lol. I had to keep Aurie almost completely unharmed till the next battle. And currently changing to Ryth......

LMAO, awesome.
So, where will Aurie go? So far as she knows, Sean is still dead. Of course, there is always finding her parents killers.

Posted by Sak

She's staying with Vecks. DUH! lol.
________
Hey, did u guys even look at Aurie's new outfit? No comments on her not wearing all white?

I liked the new outfit. So, is Aurie more of a Preist then a White Mage? Or jus insanley anti-darkness....Which i think would be a White Mage.

Ok, gonna go add a little to Vecks prologue, and here are Vecks' post 10 stats.

STR:3
DEF:1
SPD:1
INT:7
BMG:10
WMG:3
MGD:5

A little stronger and smarter, and I also added a little white magic

Posted by Arcadios

I think it was to soon to seperate again but none the less I give it a 7/7 and 4t humbs up.
But I have a Question when will we get to defeat the ultimate baddy and when will i do my next all together chapter meaning we arent seperated.

Posted by Sak

WE'LL DEFEAT ULTIMATE BADDY MAN IN CHAPTER 13! lol. Or at least meet him.
_________
And yeah, I myself felt it was too soon to separate them, but else was there left to do?
_________
AND AURIE'S STILL A WHITE MAGE! DUH! lol. She's the first ever white mage to not wear all white.

Well, we could go to a new world and fight Ryth again.
However, this time she would be weaker for one reason or another, so we will defeat her. We won't kill her, but we'll wound her pride, and maybe discover a new item or weapon or two.
AND MAYBE FIND AWAY TO STOP THE **** SHIP FROM CRASHING!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
What about all the white mages that had Red on their robes. Mostly white, but still some red.
And what about Garnet in FF9? She wore mostly Orange, and Eiko from the same game wore a...Costume of some sort

Posted by Sak

Oh, GENIUS IDEA FOR MR. N! You should so totally make Renai a songstress! Or maybe a trainer! No, a lady luck! lol. MAKE HER A SONGSTRESS!!!

Posted by Arcadios

I have a plan how about we meet the ultimate bad guy on chapter 13 but we beat him in chapter 20 cause I really have a good plan for a chapter but we need to be united and can I take chapter 15?

Posted by Sak

Well duh. We're doin the A B C thing for Chapter 12, which puts me for Chapter 13, Riku for Chapter 14, and u for 15. LET'S REUNITE IN 17! NO 18! How about 19? lol.
_______
MAKE RENAI A SONGSTRESS!!!!

NO! Make her a Bard!
It's basically the same thing, and if we tweek it a little, we could make her sing, dance, play instruments, and give her low level magic!

AND SHE'LL BE HOT!!!

lmao, of course, I'll stay with Kairi regardless, but it would be funny.
---------------------------------------------
Ok, I lied, I am still preocupied with other things to add to Veck's prologue

Posted by Sak

NO SONGSTRESS! WITH A PRETTIFUL DRESS LIKE YUNA/LENNE'S! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey I'll decide but plez kairi can we ALL reunite before chapter 15

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hey guys Kairi it as good i liked it not bad but you might want to check and find out that you messed up on the first time you put the second hallway and also why are we doing this again the whole side of the story thing its my turn to write the next chapter and also how do knock someone unconscious by hitting them in their leg and tripping them especially with a person with thtat much power coursing through them but seriously dont make us do that whole crap of the going our separate ways sorry i dont want to sound mean or anything but yea

Posted by Arcadios

I agree with riku.
*Bows to kairi's will* PLEZ!!!

Kairi could just rework the ending so that we stay together.
I think we should stay together, the sperate stories are good, but I miss the joint chapters!
------------------------------------------
Emphesis on COULD!
*Stated so as to avoid Kairi's wrath*

Wally i agree going our seperate i think is stupid though because i mean we have gone this long with all of us together and not to mention we havent seen Aurie in so long they wouldnt want to leave so quickly as we came and why did no one ask about SO THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK WHITE MAGE thing i didnt get it but other than those things i thought it was good

Posted by Arcadios

well my idea won't work if we get seperated but then I ran out of ideas for a solo chapter already, but PLEZ I will try to speak for everyone PLEZ consider all of our suggestions.

Posted by Sak

He hit his head. DUH! Yeah, that is a good point with the side story thing.... AND WHERE THE HELL DID I MESS UP ON THE SECOND HALLWAY?!? Oh by the way. *double slap* jack@sses.

Posted by Arcadios

wow plez don't hurt me.

you put heartless instead of Nobodies and OW! why am i a jack@ss *rubs cheek*

Posted by Sak

YOU WANNA GET SLAPPED AGAIN?!?

*hides behind a bush* NO BUT WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?!

Posted by Arcadios

I think I might change Renai's hair red

Careful Kairi, some people might find that erotic.
On a side note.....Hmmm, maybe Riku was right?
But I am gonna side with my GF either way, so it doesn;t really matter
(I've been in enough trouble since the Oblivion spell argument)

Posted by Arcadios

just ta tell ya she'll problably slap u but since you are closer maybe u have an immunity

WALLY YOU SUCK!!!! haha *still behind bush*

HEY RIKU!
*Firaga's security bush*

Posted by Arcadios

This is what Renai looks like now.
http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/437.jpg.shtml
http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/428.jpg.shtml
http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/429.jpg.shtml
http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/432.jpg.shtml

Posted by Sak

*slaps all of u* STOP IT! Wow is that what my voice sounds like? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

what ya thick about Renai?
_________
why me???

*runs out of bush* OW I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!! haha so what is the plan do i write Chapter 12 or are we doin the whole seperate ways thing

Interesting appearance.
*Re-firaga's the security bush, just for the heck of it.*

Posted by Sak

I dunno.....I hafta say that I liked the way I pictured her before way better...
_________
You guys r just gonna have to deal with the separation thing. I'm not changing the ending.

*whispers to Mr.Nintendo* anger management slapping us helps her *kairi hears this and runs at me with her hang ready to slap Riku runs like hell*

oh come on Kairi its easy really hardly takes any work

Posted by Arcadios

well I dont know what u thought of her *copies kairi* NO SUGGESTIONS!!!
_____________-
and I got my story done:

Eiyuu looks for his friends.
the end

Kairi, the fellahs do raise a good point, I mean, why seperate RIGHT after a reunion like this?
----------------------------------------------
*Casts Protect on self, through some white magic spell that I stole from some place*

Posted by Arcadios

well kairi read my last post and it is 3 against 1.

hey i like the pics Mr. Nintendo i think that those pick of Renai are really good

Posted by Arcadios

thanks I just googled anime girls and started looking.

something tells me guys that shes gonna die before she changes her original idea but that would be horrible!

Posted by Sak

Fine, I'll add onto the ending. But before I do *triple slap*

Posted by Arcadios

yea or we drop dead by the end of this post.

Well, I would certainly think her dying sucks.
Also guys, as I am basically in a position that I'l be swayed if Kairi so much as asks me to, I am gonna withdraw from this debate, so it's 2-1.
------------------------------------------------------------
CURSE MY SLOW POSTING!
*Still protected by, well....Protect*

well as long as we get what we want i think that that slap was worth it *spits out tooth after horrible slap*

Posted by Arcadios

betrayer

*cackles*
Still protected!
*Casts silence on self to protect against saying something stupid*

heres angela or at least what i think could be her

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/AnimePhotoGallery/Anime/Anime%20Guys/lonerboi2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

D@mn O well
*Despel and esuna*

*Magic is far more powerful then Mr.N's and cannot be despelled in such a way*
*Attempts to cackle, fails, but still makes the motion*

Posted by Sak

Wally, I'm sorry, but I hafta do this, SO PUT A SOCK IN IT ALREADY! *puts sock in Wally's mouth* And by triple slap, I meant I slapped all three of ya.

Posted by Arcadios

okay fine.
*summons Bahamut SIN and directs the attack toward wally*

*Writes down the facts that cannot speak, therefore, putting a sock in it would be redundant*
*Also, Mr.N? Since when can you do that?*

*Grabs Dragori and raises hand at you and your shield leaves but you are still in silence as Mr.Nintendo steals your items i use copy and Slap you*

so how about that Angela

Posted by Arcadios

ever since Eiyuu gained the power of darkness

*Points out the fact that I am in PA and therfore uneffected by this all*

Posted by Sak

I dunno, I always pictured Angie in a white dress with a brown braid.
________
Wally, I'm....breaking up with you. It's pretty obvious why you've never had a girlfriend before....

Posted by Arcadios

*confused by what wally said* PA???

NO!
------------------------------------------------
Seriously, or are you just toying with my mind in an effort to destroy me regardless of whatever I point out?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: NO!

huh??? and what doea pa mean.

wow im speechless that sucks

but yea idk i couldnt find a pick like that i was actually thinking the same as you but i cant find it but we'll say thats her in street clothes

PA=Pennsylvania,

Posted by Arcadios

well i believe that wally will go into a long state of depression.

Posted by Sak

I can always DRAW Angie.
_______
YAY INUYASHA TIME!

i can kinda see where Kairi is coming from though no offense but yea things arent always what they seem until you take a good look

Posted by Arcadios

or if one of you dosent know what the other looks like.

alright can you please do that and possibly Furigana too and get back to me on that but only if you have time i dont want to be a bother or anything

HAH! Unlikley!
Depression is for two kinds of people, people who are sick in some way, or people who give up!
I will weasle my way out of things before I even start them, I shall not deny it, but I never give up. If it is true, I'll keep moving on!
My heart my become emptier, and I shall become sad, and never forget these things, but I shall NEVAH give up!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Just leave me high and dry without an answer Kairi?
*sighs* life sux

Posted by Arcadios

on what?

Posted by Sak

I think he means he won't give up on girls......

Life in general.
-------------------------------------------------
That too

Posted by Arcadios

well that only means one is a lost cause.

hey heres the best pic i could get for Furigana but it is just temporary until Kairi finishes the pic[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/Hail_Ov_Gunfire/1133094967_turesgreen.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

man I love the inuyasha episode that is on, its so funny.

How do you figure Mr. N?
--------------------------------------
Meh, I haven't managed to watch Inu-Yasha for a while, so I have kind of lost interest in it.

i thought he meant giving up on Kairi

Posted by Arcadios

you mean the lost cause what I meant was kairi.*Embraces himself for a death strike.*

Posted by Sak

I'LL START ON FURI RIGHT NOW!
______
it's braces, not embraces. lol.

Look, should Kairi break up with me, I shall request a reason, and even argue it for a while, but I shall not push it.
If I did that, I could loose her as a freind too, and that would be far worse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And no, I shall not give up on her either

Posted by Arcadios

but she did break up with ya right? or was it a joke?

See, thats what I mean! I asked, and never got an answer

Posted by Arcadios

well it takes two people to make a relationship but if the relationship is strong both need to corporate.

I'm not even entierly sure what I did, or didn;t do in all hoensty
---------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I know that Mr. N

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: *Points out the fact that I am in PA and therfore uneffected by this all*

well this is the last post wally made before the break up lets look into it more.
_________
distance anyone?

thanks a lot Kairi i cant wait for it but Angela/Furigana's prologue is up go check it out

bro i think its more than that one post

As I said, I am not sure what I did or did not do!!!
*Confused*
--------------------------------------------
Yeah, it would be more then just one post, especially one that length

be patient in due time she will give her reasoning

also im writing Chapter 12 right? hmm better start thinking

Posted by Arcadios

well nothing was said directly to her she just said it out of nowhere but before that she said put a sock in it.

Posted by Sak

Guys stop talking about me ok?

Posted by Arcadios

very strange can't wait for my chance at one. I think it'll be very eventful.

Or perhaps Kairi is just messing with all three of us?
Of course, then there is always the possiblity that I did something REALLY stupid and failed to notice, adding to the total stupidity of such act.

Yeah, ok Kairi, sorry about that.

Posted by Arcadios

no I think it's her cause you didnt do anything wrong in my point of view.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll stop now.

Look, Mr. N, what did she JUST say?
Odd, I thought I deleted my horribly timed post
-----------------------------------------------
**** THE DELAYS!

guys im gonna stop talking about her because that is what she asks of us and thats what id rather do than make her angry and find out id rather not know if finding out would make her angry

Posted by Sak

Yup, you did delete it. I was just being the nosey 13 year old mod that I am, and undeleted it.

Again, I would like to point out I started typing the message BEFORE I read yours.
Of course, it WAS rude of me, and indeed all of us, to carry on like that

all of us? i tried to stay quiet about the whole subject and herself

Posted by Sak

You just want me to undump you, don't you Wally?

Posted by Arcadios

well that would solve what ever was the problem.

I'd like that, yeah, but would have also liked conformation as well, and a reason :)
Yeah, thats true Riku, my fault, I apologize.

Posted by Arcadios

I'd like to aplogize for my part in this ordeal.

Again, I would just like to know what I did or did not do.

Posted by Arcadios

wally in my point of view I think u should stop pushing the answer out of her, but thats my suggestion.

i accept the apology Wally its cool its probably best next time to not talk about a person behind their back so to speak

Mr. Nintendo is right i told you before just be patient she'll tell you when she feels the time is right so how about we shut up about the ordeal it was her decision nothing more nothing less!

Very well.
As for talking about her behind her back, well...Yeah, that was kind of scum-bag like.

Posted by Arcadios

I already claimed chapter 15 who has 14?

I'll grab whichever chapter is most conveiniant.
-------------------------------------------------
To everyone

im still thinking about the next chapter

Posted by Arcadios

well since we're all still together and kairi has 12 who will claim 13 and 14?

bro im 12

Posted by Arcadios

I thought kairi had that one?

nah im pretty sure thats me

Posted by Sak

We're continuing the usual cycle. (me - Riku - Mr.N - Wally - start over)

alright usually reading our previuous ones spark my inspiration so ill be back and forth

Well guys, I would say it's been fun, but in all hoensty, it hasn;t been exactl fun tonight. Oh well, I am going to retire for the night now, may sign on later, but not likley.
I'll see you all later, I gotta go to church in the morning.
---------------------------------------------------------
Well, maybe a FEW more minutes.

Posted by Arcadios

so then-
12-kairi
13-riku
14-me
15-wally

Posted by Sak

no, I just went so it's Riku's turn.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then:
12-riku
13-me
14-wally

Very well, I shall go with the chapter after Mr. N!
Hmmm, maybe I can work some atomic mutants in?

Posted by Arcadios

riku I have a request can we go to a new planet but that looks like a battle scene in a war and can we stay there even after the chapter is finshed.

no please thats just a little to out there

Sure Mr. Nintendo that us no problem at all

Oh, real quick, should I decide, based on circumstances, that Ryth will show up again, then I promise I will leave the planet in one peace!
...Maybe....
--------------------------------------------------------
FINE!
I'll just stick with Atomic Monsters

Posted by Sak

The atomic zombie's idea is way too crazy. I mean this is based offa Kingdom Hearts right?

ATOMIC HEARTLESS!

Posted by Arcadios

okay then how about at the end of the chapter can we get off what ever world were on and can ya leave us in space when it ends it'll make my chapter easier.

bro i said im gonna put yours in i meant the whole atomic beings was weird sorry for the confusion

Posted by Arcadios

actually ya dont have to just go with my last post.

WAIT! I'VE GOT IT!
Atomic heartless of the monster clones of the five! It's BRILLIANT!
*Cackles maniacally, or however you spell it*
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHABWAAHABEHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Mmmmmmm, monster atomic cloned heartless *Drools*

Posted by Sak

*points to Wally's last post* THAT'S why I broke up with him.

Wow, if thats the case, then good call, cause I am PHSYCO beyond all reason. That, and I hang with other crazy people who think like me,
I guess I just started assuming others did too :)

*Draws up blueprints for evil machine of inconceivable destruction*

Posted by Sak

Wally I think it's past your nappy nap time.

Posted by Arcadios

or he needs his bottle of warm milk.

Look, if I can;t sleep on a normal night, why would tonight be any better?
I'll be lucky if I can sleep at ALL tonight.
Of course, the coke and mexican food may also factor in for tonight.
------------------------------------------------------------
Neer played FFX, but I am SO looking forward to 12

Posted by Sak

NAPPY NAP TIME AND WARM MILK! lol.

Gimmie some crunchy taquitos and a grape soda thanks

Posted by Arcadios

how about some nice pineapples?

Posted by Sak

*shoves warm milk into Wally's mouth* TIME FOR BEDDY BYE! G'night sweety! lol. I sound like my mom when she's puttin gmy little bro to sleep.

Posted by Arcadios

how sweet whose the daddy?

good decision

Posted by Sak

good decision for what? The break up?

Mmmm, milk and being called sweety, not bad.
Eh, I won;t be going to bed any time soon sadly, I haven't been able to sleep before 1 on schoolnights, let alone week nights.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: good decision

on what?

Quoting Wally The Weird: Mmmm, milk and being called sweety, not bad.
Eh, I won;t be going to bed any time soon sadly, I haven't been able to sleep before 1 on schoolnights, let alone week nights.

I don't think thats healthy.

Posted by Sak

neither is double posting. *sigh* I'll just merge em together.

Posted by Arcadios

sorry I'll try my best to stop.

Yeah, I kind of figured the whole bed after 1 thing wasn;t healthy on my own. It SUX btw, I am a night person in a school system that DEMANDS morning people.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Of course, I also question the healthiness of ANY mexican food that I eat.

Posted by Sak

*yawn* I should really get to sleep. Tomorrow's M-Day, and I hafta get up early to make my mom breakfast.

Alas, my questions go unanswered for some time longer, oh well, Tomorow becomes today.
Good night, and I suppsoe I should at least TRY to get to sleep, g'night alls.

Kairi i did mean for the break up good *** man that is unhealthy to like be all drooling over something like that good g0d man

Posted by Arcadios

see ya later guys well it me and riku now, are u working on the chapter?

Posted by Sak

My brother always drools all over Yunie in the Thief dressphere. lol.

Look, I only drool over new video games, weapons of mass destruction on a grand scale of my own creation, overly complex explanations of totally fictionaly things, beautiful real women and girls around my age, anime I like, maybe a couple billion of dollars, and maybe a few other things.
BUT THATS IT!
-------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, Kairi is keeping me here, I am compelled by her pink font

Posted by Sak

Are you sure u don't drool over Yuna in the thief dressphere like my twin bro?

lol.

Posted by Arcadios

wow did you call yourself a nerd like 2 days ago?
don't worry your not alone I'm with ya but not the average nerd I think I'm the type of nerd that isnt smart looking looking it from a sterotypical view.

Nah, her beauty is too pixilated for me, same with Tiffa and Yuffie.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I also revised my statement, saying I had Nerd-like habits to which I feel no shame.
Also, I might drool over some good food, like a steak or maybe some Salmon

Posted by Sak

Oh you just insulted Yuna, Tifa, and Yuffie.....
You just made me mad.....
I get like Sakura when I'm mad.....
*punches Wally like Sakura always punches Naruto*

Posted by Arcadios

its tifa and I dont think yuffie looks al that great for a virtual person and I would pick Aerith cause she's sweet and innocent.

Posted by Sak

*CRACKS KNUCKLES*

Hey, I said for me.
I also said their beauty, so therfore, I am not dising them, this is personal preference.

Posted by Sak

*POUNDS THE SH!T OUTTA WALLY AND MR.N*

Posted by Arcadios

*panicing* but....she can....kick....***.

Mr. Nintendo yea im working on it theres a lot of conspiracy in mine

Posted by Arcadios

I still think tifa, yuna and Arerith are the best looking ff girls.

Posted by Sak

I should really go to bed. TTFN!

What did I do to deserve that?!
I seem to be out of the loop today
-------------------------------------
Tigger pwns!

**** guys how can yall say that all of those girls are really hot now would i drool over them probably not but still they are fine

I said I would not drool over them,
And I admire their beauty in the same way one does the Mona Lisa, or however you spell it.
I'm not sure how that is, but I think it's the same.

Posted by Arcadios

no offence but paine acts too much like a guy for attraction

Well guys, good night. I have things to do, people to see, monsters to breed, nations to cripple, felonies to commit, laws of physics to break, y'know, the usual.
I shall see you all tomorow, or maybe later tonight.
Techincally, later today, but whatever.
*Builds dooms day device from a toilet paper tube, a match, and 50,000 armed nuclear warheads all targetted on Tom Cruise.*

Posted by Arcadios

why tom he's a good actor anyone watch minority report?

Look, ever since the whole scientology thing with southpark, I haven't been able to see any of his roles as anything OTHER then Tom Cruise, it ruins it for me.
Ok, changing my plans a bit to nuke everything except Hawaii, where we'll all run off and stay their with some other people maybe.
LIKE SQUARE ENIX!

Man so far my story isnt really action packed but its not bad its gonna get crazy though

Posted by Arcadios

hey why dont we just go to japan?

Not action packed?
IS there such a thing?

Lmao, just kidding man. I am gonna turn in now. Maybe into a chimera of myself and Patrick Stewart, hmmmm, but then I would be half old,
AND HALF RICH!

Laters

Posted by Arcadios

man today was the first time I've seen wally like that.

im a little freaked but yea youll see where were going soon i got a really crazy idea in mind.

Seen me like what, exactly?

Posted by Arcadios

well is it long and do i get some action?

Seen me like what exactly? Could someone PLEASE tell me what is going on?

Posted by Arcadios

read my last post.

again im freaked if this is your true self

im trying to put action in but its really hard due to where we left off in the story so im really trying to and i will be putting everyone into a lot of Battles hopefully

You still failed to specify what you saw me as today!

Posted by Arcadios

well as a person that is like my friends so I cant identify you but your just like my friends, which is good cause their all good hearted.

*sigh* that doesn't really help, seeing as I have no idea who your RL freinds are Mr. N
Whatever, I am gonna go to bed now. Maybe I can be a radical thinker later, right now I am me, a weird person.
Check the sig for my opinion on normal people, btw.

Posted by Arcadios

their ya go a weird person in other peoples eyes they see us as werid and strange but we are just being ourselfs but they see us as outcast or losers.

look guys stop beating yourselves up its not worth it

Never did beat myself up for being weird, hell, I take pride in it!
Average is one thing, normal is something else all together.

Where did you get the idea I was beating myself up?
----------------------------------------------------
Although, in retropect, I could have worded my previous post before this one better

Posted by Arcadios

Hi, everyone.

Posted by Sak

*yawn* I'm tired.

Posted by Arcadios

what time did ya wake up?
I went to bed at 2:00am and woke up at 1:15pm.

Posted by Sak

I dunno. *yawn* LOOK AT THIS AWESOME COVER THAT I MADE LAST NIGHT! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

yuna-theif?
rikku-warrior?
paine-gunner?

Posted by Sak

yup yup. lol. My favorite dresspheres for each character.

Posted by Arcadios

see the thing is I never said that ff10-2 is bad actually I like it so far but getting 100% really ruins the plot for me and the last thing I remember doing was the sphere break also I saved it on the finals against shinra. Which was really hard so I reset it before I lose.

Posted by Sak

Awhile back I accidentally deleted all my FFX-2 data, and now that I like it again I'm really mad at myself and I needta start over. Oh well.

Posted by Arcadios

yea I did that once but since I have 2 memory card I save on both and did you ever try to get 100%?

Posted by Sak

No, it would take too long. Even though I would be able to see all 6 endings that way.

Posted by Arcadios

I saw the really ending on line and it was so cute.
Hope I don't sound like a wuss by saying cute.

Posted by Sak

WHAT DO U MEAN IT'S CUTE?!? IT'S ROMANTIC NOT CUTE! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

well as long as you saw it.

Posted by Sak

NO, I didn't. I just know that the fayth or whatever bring back :love:TIDUS:love: to thank Yuna for saving the world. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

hey I got a question if wally tries to get an answer from you will you give it to him?

And I really like the dramatic change with yuna from ff10 and 10-2 cause she went from this quite cute girl into a singing loud cute girl.

Posted by Sak

I can only merge posts cuz i'm a mod here. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

well thats why.
Did ya ever see yuna in her wedding dress?
I have ta say she really looked good.

Posted by Sak

WEDDING DRESS?!? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

yup in ff10 yuna marrys seymour f0r the happiness of spira. It was a political cover up since seymour wanted to control sin and become more powerful and with the wedding no one would think he wanted that but that was before yuna and everyone else found out.

Posted by Sak

Ohhhhh lol. I gtg.

Posted by Arcadios

okay c'ya I'll just wait here for everyone else.

hey what's up kairi?
Where'd ya go if you don't mind me asking?

Posted by Sak

Some Italian restaurant.

Posted by Arcadios

okay I was in my house the whole day cause I ain't got nothing to do and all my friends are at work so I just worked on my, "my space".

Posted by Sak

Well, I'm bored and workin on another FF 10-2 cover. What's your fave dressphere?

Posted by Arcadios

let me think.....I'm gonna go look at the artwork book......
Yuna-songstress
rikku-beserker
paine-alchemist

Posted by Sak

Rikku in her berserker? U PERV!

Posted by Arcadios

NOT LIKE THAT I MEANT SHE LOOKED CUTE not like that guy like 5 days back or whatever that talked about kairi being sexy remember what I said and you agreed.

Posted by Sak

Riiiiight. Riku 3/4 naked is CUTE. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

okay if ya don't agree with me, but doesnt she wear a bikini in theif?
go her for my site:
http://www.myspace.com/mrnintendo74

Posted by Sak

32 years old? Yeah, like I'm gonna trust ya now.

Posted by Arcadios

no i just fooled around with that fine I'll change it and by the way mateo is ...you guessed it riku.

Posted by Sak

No, in thief, more of her legs and crotch area is covered. Besides, thief is WAY more fashionable anyways. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

okay then and I changed the age, young one.
_____________-
and I'm looking at the face not the lower region.

Posted by Sak

Whatever, PAINE IS WAY BETTER THOUGH!

Posted by Arcadios

well yuna is my fav.

Posted by Sak

BUT PAINE IS GOTH(ish) WHICH MAKES HER COOL! :rock: lol. PAINE IS THE BEST!

Posted by Arcadios

well since I'm guessing your goth it cool for ya but mine is and always will be yuna.

Posted by Sak

No, I'm a poser. lol. I'm still happy on the inside. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

well It doesnt matter what you act like as long as your happy and yourself. :)

Posted by Sak

Hey, which looks better?

or

Posted by Arcadios

now make a rikku themed cover.

Posted by Sak

Tomorrow. I gtg right now.

Posted by Arcadios

man wally was here earlier but he left as soon as he came, well good night.
if ya going to sleep I'll problaly up until 1:00
______________--
HELLO anyone here?

man riku's taking long cause he was going to finish it yesterday but he had to get to bed cause of his mother and kairi can ya merge this post with my last one cause I just wanted to post this to tell ya someones here.

Posted by Sak

lol. You don't hafta ask to merge it, I'll just do it.

Posted by Arcadios

so u change your location to spira well hope I can kill sin cause we live in the same place.

Posted by Sak

ALL 7?!? lol. I needta upload em first. Or was it 6.....?

Posted by Arcadios

yup we aint got much to do but fool around till wally and riku get on.

Posted by Sak

Ok...here we go....ordered favorite to least favorite...

Posted by Arcadios

1....7/7
2....not there
3....4/7
4....7/7
5....7/7
6....3/7
7....7/7
8....4/7

Posted by Sak

Redo it. I edited it. WAIT NVM! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

1....7/7
2....4/7
3....7/7
4....7/7
5....3/7
6....7/7
7....4/7

Posted by Sak

OH YEAH! #1'S NUMBER 1! lol. Really you thought that #2 was bad? I thought you'd say that about number 3! Gtg, dinner time.

Posted by Arcadios

I thought #3 was better then #2 cause the colories.
Be here when ya get back, already ate.

Posted by Sak

Go to Chapter 12! lol.