Coconut Fred

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ftw

First episode I've seen of it and it was entirely based on Zelda/FFVII/Mario characters.

And I lol'd because Sephiroth was played by a giant apple who turned out to be a better Sephiroth than Sephiroth himself.

Posted by Zeta

I think I've seen that show. Didn't like it, and I really regret not seeing that video game episode.

Oh, the show sucks ****. It's like a more retarded version of Spongebob. But I don't know, there's something about seeing a coconut as Cloud, a cherry as Navi, bananas as the Mario Bros., an apple as Seph, a male watermelon as Peach, and all of them in the same world as Zelda - fighting Moblins, talking to the Great Deku Tree, Seph dying in old-school Mario fashion... then all of a sudden popping into old Donkey Kong.

Posted by Zeta

Fcuking pix, man!

loooked, nothing. Apparenlty it was a brand new episode called Sir Nutalot. So, that would make sense.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I seen the show once and vowed to stay away from the evil that is Coconut Fred. I hated the show and thought it was retarded. So was that stupid Johnny Test show. They changed most of the stuff on that channel, and that sucks. The original stuff was the best.

What was the original stuff? I don't even remember anymore.

Posted by Zeta

Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, etc.

Oh right. I was thinking that far back. But every station on staturday morning had awesome shows compared to now.

Posted by Kiyoshi

No kidding. Which is why I watch cartoon network most of the time. They need to bring back the old stuff, it was way better than the new stuff.

Posted by The Judge

Rocko's Modern Life and Doug.

Posted by Lord of Spam

old shows that were made of win: Rocko's modern life, Freekazoid, Ren and Stimpy, animaniacs (for the ocasional adult reference they made)...

Crap, I know there were more than that, but I cant seem to recall any.:( Doug was gay though.

Posted by The Judge

Which was why it was funny.

Yeah, it was just about as lame as you could get. Yet, I'm pretty positive I've seen every episode ever made.

Posted by Wigger

i have buttsex with my *****

Posted by Zeta

Hellooooooooooooo nurse!

Posted by Kiyoshi

Rocko's Modern Life is awesome. I used to watch it all the time. Now it's not on so I can't. :(
The newer shows just can't compare with the older ones.

Quoted post: Now it's not on so I can't.

Download them. That's what I did.

Posted by The Judge

She's 15. She doesn'tknow what downloading means.

Wow, I should punch her in her ****ing womb.

Posted by The Judge

...I wasn't speaking on behalf.

Posted by Ant

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

Posted by The Judge

it's about some show no one likes.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]it's about some show no one likes.

Posted by Ant

f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck this sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t

Posted by The Judge

*f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck'd*

The judge had it right the first time. Besides that one episode the show is terribly lame.

Posted by sniper

*post*

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: She's 15. She doesn'tknow what downloading means.

HEY

Posted by The Judge

I lmao'd

Posted by Ant

was it really that funny?

Posted by The Judge

Yes, G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mmit. I know you lost your sense of humor in the Great War, but by you doing so, I seem to now find everything unbearably funny.