What body build do you have?

Posted by Xenos

My build is more athletic. I'm at an average height, but broader shoulders, larger hands and feet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm 5'11'', about 180 lbs, and have fairly low body fat.

I've been snacking too much recently, so I've gained a tad on my stomach, but this summer I'll be a 3 mile bike ride from the nearest internet, on top of getting a few jobs and working out. My goal is to be around 200lbs by the my next birthday.

Posted by Klarth

6'somethingshort" and I'm very lean. I have strong arms, though, and good legs - Unfortunately, I have an inverse chest cavity. This is why I will never post shirtless photos of myself.

Posted by keyartist

I'm 5'7" 205 but not really fat ,strong legs and big arms"for my size" and I'm barrel chested.

Posted by mis0

6' naught, 140lbs. I've got a nice layer of body fat (no ribs lol), hourglass figure, and am mildly athletic due to muscle tone in arms and legs, and a very mild tan.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting keyartist: I'm 5'7" 205 but not really fat ,strong legs and big arms"for my size" and I'm barrel chested.

That explains why you post like a gorilla that managed to learn how to use the internet... you are one:cookie:

Posted by mis0

BOL @ LoS.

Posted by sabre

I'm, uh, wiry I guess. Very thin.

Posted by Speedfreak

I DON'T KNOW, SLIM I GUESS.

I have no fat on me, and little (visible) muscle either. Maybe my karate training as a kid either had long-term effects or I just remember the technique very well, because I can still punch pretty hard :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Klarth: 6'somethingshort" and I'm very lean. I have strong arms, though, and good legs - Unfortunately, I have an inverse chest cavity. This is why I will never post shirtless photos of myself.

Sounds like me, actually.

I'm Klarth's body.

:cool:

Posted by Noir

I'm like...5'2",(doubt I'll grow past 5'3", haha!) and 120 pounds. I've got a pretty muscular build, though. My younger sister and brother are really lean and tall, which I kind of envy, but people say they like my body type better, were I only a bit taller...

Posted by ExoXile

****, american calulations....

Uhhh height:
5'5

Weight:
Uhhh... 140 of them lbs's....

And I could take you all down with my toe, so stfu.

Posted by Zeta

About 170 lbs. Not sure about height. Almost 6 ft, I think.

Posted by Linko_16

6'4" and 280 pounds... with an inherited bad back, to boot. I hope to lose some poundage this summer, since my Nana's lending us her treadmill while she's away. Plus, my mom became quite interested when I told her about DDR, a game that makes exersize fun, and she might just buy it for me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

5'11", around 150-160 lbs. Medium-ish build I guess.

Though I'm not too sure about the accuracy of that weight number. But it's around there I think.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

*Quick thinkage*

5'9"ish, I think... I was nine and a half stone last time I checked (133lb), then I lost some more, taking me to about nine two? nine three? (127/8lb), making my waist a sexy slinky 27" :cool: right now the aim is to get rid of what's possibly the only fat on my body (back of the legs) and get my abs from a year ago back because I miss them XD

As far as muscles go, it looks like I don't have any, but they're definitely there, thing is they were developed by things that don't build muscle but things that tone it instead - my arms have spent a lot of time juggling and spinning staff and poi so they're made for speed, not for brute strength - which is good because I wouldn't particularly enjoy being a muscle-bound thick-neck >_<

Oddly enough (though it's not entirely on-topic), the fingers of my left hand were built up playing the guitar a year ago and the fingers on my right hand were built up typing one-handed and spinning staff so now the fingers are slightly different and when I let them just rest, the thumbs rest in totally different positions to one-another :confused:

Posted by mis0

Quoting ExoXile: ****, american calulations....

Uhhh height:
5'5

Weight:
Uhhh... 140 of them lbs's....

And I could take you all down with my toe, so stfu.

For Xile: I tried to do your demon metric system, and I came up with this:
Height: 183cm
Weight: 63kg

Posted by ExoXile

Close, or almost.

171/2cm.
And
62kg. <- not 162, my bad. -_-')

This is why converting fails.:(

Posted by MetalVox~55

6'0", 165-170ish athletic, but not muscle-man like. I've been called "lanky," but i'm really not so much. Not so much "ripped", but more toned.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Slim, I suppose. Almost 5'1" and 97-98 pounds. I've been meaning to get into better shape, and hopefully that will happen this summer.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

Body by gameing :(

not really I don;t know how tall I am, or how much I weigh, but I'm not fat, I know that. you can feel my ribs, but I have a little bellyness.

Quoted post: you can feel my ribs,

You'd have to be incredibly fat to not be able to feel a person's ribs.

Posted by Iris

I'm about 6'1" and 137 lbs, last I checked. I guess I'm fairly voluptuous considering my height.

As for muscles, I'm not too toned, but they're visible.

Posted by Darksong X

Women who are tall are ****ing gross

Posted by Iris

Men who are fat are ****ing gross too, but don't let that hold you down, fatty.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: Men who are fat are ****ing gross too, but don't let that hold you down, fatty.

I agree with you for once. :cool:

Quoted post: Men who are fat are ****ing gross too, but don't let that hold you down, fatty.

Wow, I ****ing lol'd so hard. Best zing! I've heard in ages.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: I'm about 6'1" and 137 lbs

Way @#$%ing hot.

[quote=Iris]Men who are fat are ****ing gross

... Well, nevermind, then.

Posted by Pit

5'10 - Bony as ****

Posted by The Judge

5'10" and 130 lbs. Thin but slightly built. Very slightly.

Posted by KoH

6' 2 1/2" and weigh 185 or so. Although I think I'm a bit lighter... not sure. Too lazy to check.

Posted by Slade

Just about 6', and I weigh around 165 lbs. I've gained about 20 lbs in muscle these last few months, and I'm not stopping with the weight training. I think I'm addicted. :(:)

Posted by juliebriggs

im small.. 4'9. 115lbs. so im going with Curvy lol

Posted by Crazy K

5'2'' 1/2 and I weight 293.

Posted by Nostrovia

6' 182lbs. average build I guess. I'm not a ripped super athelete but not a complete couch potato either ;) lol

ooooo curves :D