Super Bomberman

Posted by Desperado

An unforgetable multiplayer experience that could only be found on the Super Nes. I spent hours on this game. Not only was it addictive, but it also enabled you 2 play with a friend in adventure mode (this feature dissapeared in the sequel for sum odd reason).

[IMG]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/8446/superbomberman115zz.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3580/superbomberman121ii.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Arczu

I remember playing that one. I though the footstep sounds were annoying though.

#2 was fun as well. It had the "wide-stages" that made the levels really large and interesting. But after this one they canned it and made each level non-scrolling.

Posted by Kanashuri

You know Ive heard from a few bomberman fiend friends that theres a bomberman online but its in japan or something. Not sure.

Posted by Desperado

My fav memory of this game was hearing the level one theme song. A sound that has been used in about every BM game but not as good and refreshing as in Super Bomberman. This game really put the series on the map

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Ah dude, it's been forever since I've played this game, yet it's still sitting in my game cabinet. I should get out the controllers, bring some friends over, and fire this up again...

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Ah dude, it's been forever since I've played this game, yet it's still sitting in my game cabinet. I should get out the controllers, bring some friends over, and fire this up again...

Amazing multiplayer experience. Probably the best of its time

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

SB2 was even more addicting, though. The larger levels, combined with the colored bombs, were my favorite part of that particular game.

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: SB2 was even more addicting, though. The larger levels, combined with the colored bombs, were my favorite part of that particular game.

Yeh, SBM2 had a better multiplayer mode. But Super BM had a better adventure mode (you could play 2p).