Change my sodding name

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Somebody please change my name to "SkyNet" or delete the account - I don't want the name anymore. Taken from Police UK website:

Quoting Kent Traffic Cop a.k.a Cobra 22: The percentages you were awarded in this assessment centre are:

Overall: 55%
Respect for Diversity: 52%
Oral Communication: 87%
Written Communication: 67%

So because of political correctness, my dream has been crushed. A, B and C grades across the board with the exception of a few D grades (because one of the role playing actors wouldn't answer my questions and was generally making life impossible).

Must gain 60% on all aspects... so because of this stupid country's obsession with the colour of people's skin, I've been turned away.

Couldn't really give a sh*t about your skin colour tbh

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: SkyNet destroy's humanity.

Posted by Klarth

Terminator is the prequel to The Matricks, right?

Posted by GameMiestro

Your name will never be changed. You should either create another account, or just leave it like it is...

...but seriously, what did you say to get that low of a grade?

Yeah, just create a new account. It's not like you're losing much. It'll also be a lot easier than asking Jesse to do it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

That'll be $10.00 at the window please!! :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So you're assessed, and one of the three key things to being an officer is how well you can respect other cultures?

wtf.

:(

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting The X: So you're assessed, and one of the three key things to being an officer is how well you can respect other cultures?

wtf.

:(

Aye - it's all a load of balls. What difference does it make what skin colour someone is? If they've done something wrong then screw them - they're getting nicked for it.

Racial discrimination and abuse are pretty popular stereotypes of police...