Posted by Juggalo

I just want it to stop telling me to do my first post. So here it is. Congrats you're witnesses to it *****es.

Posted by GameMiestro

Wow, you took nearly 2 years to do this?

Posted by Jesse Smith

For those of you in Rio Linda, this is a lurker. They only read, and never post.

Posted by NES Queen

so if you never post you get some kind of message telling you to stop lurking? wow...

but why even register if you're just going to lurk? especially for 2 years. you can still read posts without being registered, no?

Posted by GameMiestro

You can't read the ones in "Board Help and Suggestions", test board, etc.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think he'll be geting another message, starting in about 30 days to become active and post...again. :D

Posted by Juggalo

I play the arcade. I don't read the posts.
But yeah i'm not really here to reply to whatever the **** you think about me, i came here to say you should update the arcade with some games from like newgrounds.com or addictinggames.com cuz a lot of these games suck donkey balls

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! Come on down here more!!! :D Meet all of us crazy video game freaks!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by NES Queen

this place wasn't made for the arcade, thats just a side little ditty to entertain you when you need a break from the real drama of this place.

you can't win Jesse. even with 400 games people cry and complain.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting NES Queen:
you can't win Jesse. even with 400 games people cry and complain.

Negative side of being an admin NesQ...

A lot of members only join for the arcade. Its like this in every forum. Its sucks, cuz they basically only suck the high scores and they dont contribute.

Posted by NES Queen

I guess we're fortunate that not only do I contribute to the boards themself (in a positive non-retarded way), but I also hold a good majority of the titles in the arcade as well. ;)

Posted by ~vampire~

Wow you have 48 arcade titles! Your almost 2nd! Your pretty good :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm guessing there's also members here that only play the RPG 'game'!!!

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: I'm guessing there's also members here that only play the RPG 'game'!!!

there are... and they've all been begging me for money. i tell them if they want money to go out and get a job. if it's wackler they seek, they need to post a minimum of 10 quality, substanial, intelligent posts before they'll get any from me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: they need to post a minimum of 10 quality, substanial, intelligent posts before they'll get any from me.

Good idea!! :D:D:D:D

For some crazy reason, they havn't been beging me for money!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Juggalo

If you add some fresh new games to the arcade I'll consider coming to the forums and hanging out with some people that are actually nerdier than me.

Posted by ~vampire~

The 400 games aren't enough for you your highness?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Juggalo: If you add some fresh new games to the arcade I'll consider coming to the forums and hanging out with some people that are actually nerdier than me.

Since the 3.5 version was made, very few games have been made, hince we got way more games than most sites!!! We just upgraded the games from the 3.0X version to this version.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: Since the 3.5 version was made, very few games have been made, hince we got way more games than most sites!!! We just upgraded the games from the 3.0X version to this version.

You ever gonna get around to removing those broken and stinky ones or are you just gonna leave them up so it looks more impressive having tons of games (even though they don't work)?

Posted by ~vampire~

Yeah theres a game with pinguins that is not working and theres a game with the wheel that nobody can beat the beginning score.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...don't work...er...I don't even know which games they are!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=~vampire~]Yeah theres a game with pinguins that is not working and theres a game with the wheel that nobody can beat the beginning score.

Yeah, a lot of us noticed that. Not that it's that big of a deal, it's only two games...

Posted by NES Queen

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=5811"]it's more than just 2 games....[/URL]

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting Gravitar: Games, that I know of that should be deleted due to:
A..Ways to cheat/Use an exploit within the game
B..Max High Score Easily Achieved
C..Game is Bugged

Abyss
Sometimes the "bonus meter" will get stuck and not increase as you play, resulting in the loss of thousands of points.

Adventure Golf:
Scores backwards - Just hit Skip hole each hole to get Max High Score.

Alchemy:
Put 1st piece on board and keep clicking on it.

Alien Hominid
The game ends after you kill the giant robot and score doesn't get sent.
Just die and your life only goes negative but you stay alive
Run up the score simply by shooting the constantly spawning enemies.

Alpha Bravo Charlie
Level 4 has an invisible barrier that crashes the helicopter, preventing completion.

Apple Hunt:
Scoring Exploit/Glitch Found by NES-Queen

Alien Terminator:
Has a game exploit that looks to not been used here yet.

Ants:
Max High Score easy to get.

Arkanoid:
Hit the bricks out so you have a clear path to bounce the ball into a corner and have it rebound back to the same spot so you dont have to move paddle.

Asteroids 2000:
Hit the Tab key, then SpaceBar (Auto Targets/Hits Asteroid)

Bahgdad Bowling:
After you get to the third level you cant submit score

Board Meeting:
Game has no end or timer. Can play infinitely.

Checkers
Select options - change opponent from CPU to 2nd player. Play against yourself!

Christmas Bounce: Gives you a free life every 5 seconds. game never ends

Christmas Trivia:
High Score of 100 Easily Achieved

Cooking Cookies: easy max high score

Crash Down:
Has 2 exploits that I cant remember at the moment
There is another version out that fixes the problems :)

Dick Quick's Island Adventure:
Max High Score of 100 / Walk-Through available on the internet (Hint)

Embassy SharpShooter:
Hit successive targets in the Center. Scores BIG!

Frogger(Black-White):
Move Up-Down and score 10 points

Hexxagon:
Use a pattern of moves

Jet Packer:
Get a Extra Life, Get some points, Die (Repeat)

JigSaw Puzzle:
Just use the same puzzle over and over.

Joust:
Way to many glitches in the game that make advancing levels impossible due to enemies disappearing and unhitable.

Maeda Path:
Start Level, Move mouse backwards along path till mouse is off game screen, When at the end of the level just go around screen and place it on the end of the level.

Mill & Tary HQ:
Max High Score easy to get

Mill & Tary Snow:
Max High Score easy to get

Mini Putt3:
Scores Backwards, Just get to the last hole and hit the ball indefinitely.

Ninja Kid
Beating the game your score will register incorrectly. The game divides your score by 100

Penguin Bashing:
Easy to get Max High Score

Railway Line:
Put your Train in a loop. Just make sure you have a bomb to blow up a loop piece when you are done.

Sharp Shooter:
Just alternately hit TAB and SpaceBar (Auto Target/Hit Sniper)

Simon:
Write down the colors in sequence.

Space Ace (Arcade)
Halfway during wave 5 or 6, the game automatically advances you ahead a couple levels then ends without submitting the score.

Spank The Monkey:
Manipulate mouse settings for increased speed, Also use edge of screen cheat.

Stick Avalanche:
Move figure just above the middle of the word "Score"

Suicide Puppy:
Max High Score easily Achieved

Super Mario Mushroom:
Max High Score easily Achieved. Game is bugged

Super Mario Rampage (ALL):
Move gun down one spot, Hold Space Bar down with an object.

------------------------------------------------------
Any more? If so PM or reply here so i can update the list.

Wow it seems like half the arcade is messed up. @_@

Posted by Juggalo

We do not believe that 400 games is enough even if they were all good which most of them suck donkey balls. We believe in quality over quantity but if you're gonna have quantity go balls to the walls get in the thousands.

We are not amused.

Posted by ~vampire~

"we"? Who is "We"? Your fan club? Anyways if your not satisfied, join another forum.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!! Most of that stuff is just tiny little score errors!!! No wounder there still there!!! :D:D:D

Posted by ~vampire~

I dint understand, but ok. Where counting on you to fix the games. Reset the scores or delete tge games and replace them, do what you want.

Posted by GameMiestro

I like how he didn't mention the two rigged games I discovered- Lawn Pac and Funky Pong. Notice how I have the highest scores on both :).

Posted by NES Queen

gravitar is a worthless cock who should be banned. thankfully he doesn't post here and just trolls around to beat scores in the arcade after he finds more cheats for them. that list was from almost a year ago, but a lot of it still applies.

Posted by Juggalo

The Royal "We" you peon.

Posted by ~vampire~

Quoting NES Queen: gravitar is a worthless cock who should be banned. thankfully he doesn't post here and just trolls around to beat scores in the arcade after he finds more cheats for them. that list was from almost a year ago, but a lot of it still applies.

He cheats on arcade games? Thats probably why he has so many...I dint even know you could cheat on that.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Juggalo: ...cuz a lot of these games suck donkey balls

Quoting Juggalo: ...even if they were all good which most of them suck donkey balls.

Hold on a minute...
Is he trying to make a point that "sucking donkey balls" is some sort of bad thing?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting ZEN: Hold on a minute...
Is he trying to make a point that "sucking donkey balls" is some sort of bad thing?

i don't know about you, but i love me some good donkey balls.

*welcome back*

Posted by ZEN

Quoting NES Queen: i don't know about you, but i love me some good donkey balls.

*welcome back*

Greeting mi'lady. It's about that time of year again, isn't it?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting ZEN: Greeting mi'lady. It's about that time of year again, isn't it?

not till August I believe, and Jesse may end up switching it to an RPG contest instead (or do both? :eek: ). but I think we have our game plan down....

viva le resistance!

Posted by Gravitar

Quoting NES Queen: gravitar is a worthless cock who should be banned. thankfully he doesn't post here and just trolls around to beat scores in the arcade after he finds more cheats for them. that list was from almost a year ago, but a lot of it still applies.

English Translation: Stop beating my scores, I wanna win a contest, pout.

-----

Quoting GameMiestro: I like how he didn't mention the two rigged games I discovered- Lawn Pac and Funky Pong. Notice how I have the highest scores on both .

Forgot about funky pong being a mac friendly game of sorts. Good point, will add it. About Lawn-Pac I have no idea on it, please enlighten.

I live to **** NES Queen off!
GravitaR

Posted by ZEN

^^^O reely?

Quoting Gravitar: Forgot about funky pong being a mac friendly game of sorts.

It's also a Linux friendly game.

By the way, there is no contest this year.
No, none at all.

kthnxbi

Posted by NES Queen

I love how he didn't deny the fact that he trolls and cheats at the games....

and I could care less about winning the contest. Seeing as how I only own a NES and the most expensive game that I would want for it would set me back about $15 max, it's not a contest worth my efforts or time.

Posted by Gravitar

I take the time to post and now I'm a troll and other names to boot? I can see why ~vampire~ likes to play the games instead of post, can you blame him?

BTW, Im "Mr Troll" to you Queenie!
GravitaR

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Gravitar: I take the time to post and now I'm a troll and other names to boot? I can see why ~vampire~ likes to play the games instead of post, can you blame him?

BTW, Im "Mr Troll" to you Queenie!
GravitaR

First time you've posted in quite a few months despite the fact that you've been visiting the site and playing in the arcade = troll in my eyes.

And you still didn't deny the fact that you cheat.
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=92305&postcount=7"]Cheater[/URL] Unless it's written on the instruction page for everyone to access, it's not "commonly known". And just because there's a way to exploit the game, doesn't make it fair or right to do so.
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=89259&postcount=6"]Cheater[/URL] ie., telling Jesse which games I already know how to exploit and can easily get the high score in
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=87850&postcount=7"]Cheater[/URL] who have the technical knowledge.... kinda like, you!

And the reason my opinion of you changed from when you first appeared in 2004 to now is because of your cocky obnoxious attitude. In addition to all the BS you spew in the comment section of the arcade, there's the following:
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=126834&postcount=18"]Obnoxious[/URL]
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=95100&postcount=21"]Obnoxious[/URL]
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=81844&postcount=14"]Obnoxious[/URL]

And for you to be making any kind of comment about ~vampire~ is a joke. The reason he may not like to post on the boards is because he previously went by a different name and managed to get himself a few enemies and was greatly disliked by people. Once it was figured out that this new member was just him in disguise, some people went back to disliking him. It has nothing to with the arcade.

And stop signing your name at the end of each post. Fei-on used to do that and it was quite redundant, retarded, and annoying.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Jesse Smith]I'm guessing there's also members here that only play the RPG 'game'!!!

Please tell me this is not the case, because RPG Inferno sucks. I feel sorry for any such hypothetical entities.

Posted by Juggalo

Grow the **** up. I know I'm nerdy but...Ya'll is horrible.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Juggalo: Grow the love up. I know I'm nerdy but...Ya'll is horrible.

wtf is that even supposed to mean?

Posted by Gravitar

Quoting NES Queen: First time you've posted in quite a few months despite the fact that you've been visiting the site and playing in the arcade = troll in my eyes.

And you still didn't deny the fact that you cheat.
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=92305&postcount=7"]Cheater[/URL] Unless it's written on the instruction page for everyone to access, it's not "commonly known". And just because there's a way to exploit the game, doesn't make it fair or right to do so.
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=89259&postcount=6"]Cheater[/URL] ie., telling Jesse which games I already know how to exploit and can easily get the high score in
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=87850&postcount=7"]Cheater[/URL] who have the technical knowledge.... kinda like, you!

And the reason my opinion of you changed from when you first appeared in 2004 to now is because of your cocky obnoxious attitude. In addition to all the BS you spew in the comment section of the arcade, there's the following:
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=126834&postcount=18"]Obnoxious[/URL]
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=95100&postcount=21"]Obnoxious[/URL]
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=81844&postcount=14"]Obnoxious[/URL]

And for you to be making any kind of comment about ~vampire~ is a joke. The reason he may not like to post on the boards is because he previously went by a different name and managed to get himself a few enemies and was greatly disliked by people. Once it was figured out that this new member was just him in disguise, some people went back to disliking him. It has nothing to with the arcade.

And stop signing your name at the end of each post. Fei-on used to do that and it was quite redundant, retarded, and annoying.

http://www.queenie4ever.com/ Where ya got your name I'd bet.

Jus for the Queenie
GravitaR

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: wtf is that even supposed to mean?

LOL!! Just be glad he's posting!!! One of these days he'll live down here and post along with the rest of us, more than once every four weeks!!!!

Posted by Juggalo

It means that you give a **** about stupid *** **** that no human being let alone an adult should give a flying **** about. So appropriately enough, I use the phrase "grow the **** up". Also ****, ****, ***, *****, ****, tits, etc. are just words, censoring them isn't going to save anyone let alone society.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Sweet!! Two posts in seven hours!!! A NEW record!!! It won't be very long before you join us down here instead of only living up there in da arcade!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Juggalo: It means that you give a **** about stupid *** **** that no human being let alone an adult should give a flying **** about. So appropriately enough, I use the phrase "grow the **** up". Also ****, ****, ***, *****, ****, tits, etc. are just words, censoring them isn't going to save anyone let alone society.

so adults are not allowed to play video games? right......
censoring naughty words isn't about saving anyone, especially not 'society'. it's about keeping a website age appropriate since this one is geared more towards a very younge crowd.

and with quality posts like that, I suppose I'm grateful they're few and far between. The funny thing is that he's not even good at the arcade, haha.

Posted by Death Jr.

[quote=NES Queen]so adults are not allowed to play video games? right......
censoring naughty words isn't about saving anyone, especially not 'society'. it's about keeping a website age appropriate since this one is geared more towards a very younge crowd.
Wait... it is for a young crowd?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Death Jr.: Wait... it is for a young crowd?

average age of members is between 15-19 if memory serves me correctly. there's exceptions of course, but most people fall into that group.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=7872"]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=7872[/URL]

Posted by Juggalo

I never said anything about adults playing video games, that's perfectly fine everyone needs escapes from the ****ty reality. Fighting over stupid **** online and accusing people of being cheaters in stupid flash games, or cheating in stupid flash games...It's all immature bull****.

I fit in that range, I'm 19 and I stand by it when I say grow the **** up.

Posted by Juggalo

As far as my skill in the arcade, you would have to measure my titles and my time spent there vs. yours before you could honestly say that, and I do not spend a lot of time on this website at all. It's more of a filler while I wait for downloads to finish type site, and I got about 25 minutes to kill right now.

And as far as posting, I do too much of that **** on myspace already don't expect me to go looking beyond my own post here. I got a lil ocd thing about checking any post I started when it's got updates so you do have my attention for this one at least but it ain't spreading.

Alright I'mma finish smoking this and then try and grip a title before my movies done.

Posted by Juggalo

i even made it one of yours queenie, ain't i sweet.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Juggalo: I never said anything about adults playing video games, that's perfectly fine everyone needs escapes from the ****ty reality. Fighting over stupid **** online and accusing people of being cheaters in stupid flash games, or cheating in stupid flash games...It's all immature bull****.

I fit in that range, I'm 19 and I stand by it when I say grow the **** up.

The only thing that is stupid is people who actually feel the need to cheat at silly flash games. And there's a difference between running around crying like a baby and accusing people of cheating just because someone beat your score, and actually having info and quotes from the person themself that prove they've used cheats.

oh, and your score lasted only as long as it took me to get home from work and play the game once.

Posted by ZEN

I just took back a title from Juggalo too. The weird thing was, it was actually kind of "fun". That's what playing in the VGC arcade is all about...
Playing for fun, and murdering the score of some obnoxious angst-filled "child".

Now lets knock off the "I'm too cool to be playing games or I would beat you" crap. K?

Posted by Juggalo

I never said that, I said it's about investment of time. I've invested very little time, I have very little titles. Also those two games that the possible ones your talking about are ones where you can get the score as high as you want before you submitting, so theres not any real challenge there.

Posted by Juggalo

for real you should add some new games....cuz im about ready to go ahead and forget this site exists

Posted by Xero

Good bye :)

Posted by muffla

good go and leave

Posted by omfgboozer

Quoting Jesse Smith: I'm guessing there's also members here that only play the RPG 'game'!!!

i thought the RPG game was boring and i didnt understand it so i didnt play it =)

Posted by omfgboozer

lol