Videos on the D.S.?

Posted by VortexElleter

Is this true?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What do you mean? Like, movie videos? Because the GBA has something like that, and the Play-Yan can also do something similar.

Posted by holy_flare

I hope there aren't going to be videos for the DS. Nintendo has been doing so awesome with the systems not having any OTHER features (as in DVD players, cd players and anything else that doesn't have to do with video games).

If there were videos for the DS, I don't think they would last long and probably would not sell well since the GBA videos only lasted about half a year and I don't think they sold well since the only ones were, I think, 7 of the shows on Nickelodeon.

I haven't seen any new ones besides for the first few that came out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I hope there aren't going to be videos for the DS. Nintendo has been doing so awesome with the systems not having any OTHER features (as in DVD players, cd players and anything else that doesn't have to do with video games).

The only reason that's such a bad thing is because it can, at times, detract from the overall quality of the system. However, the DS video idea is just videos on DS cards. So it's not going to change anything, it's just going to be there for people who want it.

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Vampiro: What do you mean? Like, movie videos? Because the GBA has something like that, and the Play-Yan can also do something similar.

Datel Max Media Player for DS can play movies and music.

Posted by GameMiestro

You'll have a hard time getting feature length movies on the system. If you want to watch cartoons, buy the GBA video cartridges, they're about $10.00 for a good hour of material.