How to make egg's

Posted by Dr. Alan Grant

well if you have the same pokemon with the male and female gender you can make you very favorite poke you want like for starter's try going the female pkmn you first start with like the fire one aer leaf or water try geting both male and female first starter one but it hard beause you don't know what your going to get so look at the gender when you first start a new game.

Posted by GameMiestro

I had no idea...:rolleyes:

I thought this was going to be a recepie for fried eggs or something. Still, if you want Shiny pokemon, getting huge amounts of Pokemon eggs is a good method, so I hear.

Posted by giminius

The doctor doesn't deserve his doctorate. Why not just use ditto and skip the female starter resets?

(imagine getting an army of typhlosion against Whitney in silver)

Posted by Bendehur2006

Quoting Dr. Alan Grant: well if you have the same pokemon with the male and female gender you can make you very favorite poke you want like for starter's try going the female pkmn you first start with like the fire one aer leaf or water try geting both male and female first starter one but it hard beause you don't know what your going to get so look at the gender when you first start a new game.
well if you have the same pokemon with the male and female gender you can make you very favorite pokemon you want like for starter's try geting the female pkmn you first start with like the fire one or leaf or water try geting both male and female first starter one but it hard beause you don't know what your going to get so look at the gender when you first start a new game. dr. alan grant you forgot you can also try this on the newer version like fire red and leaf green or emerald or ruby or shappire versoin to try get the starter's from games you don't play and start a new game that how i got the grass and fire and water mate's now i can breed starter's of my own. yes i fixed it some.

Posted by juliebriggs

im dissapointed. i was looking forward to a new omelet reciepe lmao

the julie special:

scramble 3 eggs into a bowl and pour into a frying pan coated with butter. apply shredded cheese to the top of it and let cook till u can fold it over. apply more shredded cheese to the top and allow to cook. serve on a plate with salt and peper ontop :D ta-da :D

Posted by giminius

If people used pokemon eggs to make omelettes, the animal (pokemon?) rights groups would probably cry "murder!!!"

Posted by Bendehur2008

this is true you know try it.

Posted by Bendehur2008

Quoting juliebriggs: im dissapointed. i was looking forward to a new omelet reciepe lmao

the julie special:

scramble 3 eggs into a bowl and pour into a frying pan coated with butter. apply shredded cheese to the top of it and let cook till u can fold it over. apply more shredded cheese to the top and allow to cook. serve on a plate with salt and peper ontop :D ta-da :D

well you'r dum.

Posted by joshre7

that would be to easy

Posted by joshre7

who doesnt know how to breed them

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Bendehur2008: well you'r dum.

BOL. He spelt dumb and you're incorrectly

Posted by Zeta

Relevant to this thread.

http://pressstarttoplay.net/comics.php?date=060109

Posted by WackoHater2

I was also looking for an omelette recipe by clicking this.

Panic's omelettel recipe:

Pour 2 egs into a frying pan, take a nap, put the fire out, walk to Wawa and get a bacon egg and cheese.

Yes, I've done this before.