Fav Snes Soundtrack

Posted by Desperado

I`d have 2 go with Donkey Kong Country. The Jungle theme was one of the most known songs in gaming history.

Posted by inequity

I would have to go with Super Mario RPG or Kirby supertar

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Inequity: I would have to go with Super Mario RPG or Kirby supertar

Good choices. The boss theme in Mario RPG was awesome. As for Kirby Super Star, I always thought that the main menu song was catchy.

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

BioMetal Guys, I could Pause that game ans just rock out. A close second is Generation X. It was a horrible game, but it was full of Aerosmith lics.

OH SNAP EDIT: Earth Worm Jim 2

Posted by juliebriggs

final fantasy 6 :D

Posted by GameMiestro

The final boss (AKA K. Rool) theme from Donkey Kong Country 2. The music, combined with a fantastic boss, made the battle truely memorable. It almost beats the hallowed "Hammer Tank Robotnik" music from Sonic the Hedgehog, which isn't a SNES game, so it doesn't count.

Posted by Zeta

Donkey Kong Country 2 gets my vote as well. My favorite tunes were Stickerbrush Symphony and Snakey Shanty.

Posted by Klarth

Radical Dreamers has the best game soundtrack of all time.

If you disagree, you're homosexual.

Posted by ZEN

Actraiser - Amazing orchestral soundtrack that doesn't get too cloying and/or overdramatic.
[spoiler](Like most of the SNES anime RPGs.)[/spoiler]

Posted by Xenos

I loved the Terranigma overworld theme as well as FF6 and CT's overworld theme in the Present.

Posted by neofreak91

Quoting ZEN: Actraiser - Amazing orchestral soundtrack that doesn't get too cloying and/or overdramatic.
[spoiler](Like most of the SNES anime RPGs.)[/spoiler]

Same here

Posted by andrewg

I really like the ending song of super mario world for some reason.

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

The first Donkey Kong Country is my favorite. I really liked listening to the Aquatic Ambience tune in the water levels.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Klarth: Radical Dreamers has the best game soundtrack of all time.

If you disagree, you're homosexual.

Suprisingly, I agree. :o

Wait... of all time? You nazi, I just went gay.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Desperado: I`d have 2 go with Donkey Kong Country. The Jungle theme was one of the most known songs in gaming history.

Agreed.

Quoting Inequity:
I would have to go with Super Mario RPG or Kirby supertar

Agreed.

Posted by Desperado

Megaman & Bass had a pretty funky techno like sound 2 it as well. I loved the intro stage music as well as the Sand Man Stage and Magic man level.

Posted by Ant

Super Mario RPG.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Chrono Trigger's soundtrack is definitely up there. Also, Secret of Mana, Dragon Quest 6, and Secret of Evermore(fairly lame game, but amazing soundtrack)