How About Mario And Peach

Posted by Dragon Master

Will Mario ever marry Peach at all i think so.

Posted by Meteordragon01

Probably not for a very long time...................

Posted by GameMiestro

Blasphemy!

Posted by juliebriggs

no, then luigi wont get a piece anymore

Posted by Linko_16

Well, technically, wouldn't that make Mario and Peach the King and Queen? Peach probably doesn't want to give up her power to him. :p:

Posted by juliebriggs

mario is so peach's b itch too lol. everytime she gets kidnapped he rescues here. she doesnt even try to escape. Zelda wouldnt take that ****

Posted by Linko_16

Zelda never escapes all the times she's kidnapped, either. :/

'Course, she gets points for going all ninja while trying to hide herself from Ganon.

Posted by juliebriggs

peach jsut sits on her royal *** and waits to be rescued. atleast zelda makes an effort

Posted by Linko_16

They don't really show what Zelda does while captured. Besides, what about in the Paper Mario, series? Peach does what she can (not a lot, admitedly) to help Mario and herself.

Posted by Arcadios

ya gotta keep in mind Nintendo's for kids and Adults but mostly towards the kids and I don't think a 7 year old would want to be a puggy,plumber whos married and MIGHT have kids...Mario should be left forever unmarried......and 20 years old since he's creation in the year 1985 not counting Donkey Kong.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting juliebriggs: no, then luigi wont get a piece anymore

Luigi has Daisy, who is hotter than Peach. Didn't you see the Mario movie? John Leguizamo (Luigi) and Samantha Mathis (Princess Daisy) got it on. The great Leguizamo doesn't care for Peach.

Posted by Dog

yeah, but mario's fat and old, yoshi's a screwed up raptor, the goombas look completely different and you don't even see bowser (i think) in that movie.

Posted by Dexter

King Koopa was in the movie. Mario may be fat and old (you shallow prick!), but he had a good heart and even though he was a bit hesitate to help at first, he was able to pull himself into doing the right thing. Overall, he was a good guy, easily likable, except when he unleashes Danny the Dog. After that there is no hope for the Mushroom Kingdom, I assure you.

Posted by Dog

there's nothing wrong with his fatness, because mario is pretty fat. but he looks waaaaaaay older in that movie. mario and luigi are supposed to be twins.

oh yeah, and i forgot to mention the fact that the stupid king of the koopas is a human. which ruins the movie horribly.

Posted by Colonel

Best movie alive!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dexter: Luigi has Daisy, who is hotter than Peach. Didn't you see the Mario movie? John Leguizamo (Luigi) and Samantha Mathis (Princess Daisy) got it on.

As much as I admit I liked that movie (WTF, HE'S GOT A BOB-OMB!!), it's really just a spin-off... the games themselves are the authority on character relationships.

Oddly enough, Nintendo hadn't really paired Daisy with Luigi until recently, where you'll see them together in victory cinemas for Mario sports games and stuff. Aparently, after Daisy became a little more integrated into Mario games, people just kind of assumed she was Luigi's answer to Peach, so Nintendo just went, "lawlz, k," and made it happen.

Posted by Dexter

I always thought that. At least since I saw the movie back in the day. I never really thought of both brothers going after the same girl. The point is, Luigi has a girl, so we don't need to worry about Mario taking the one Luigi is paired with. They can both get married to the two different girls that they like.

And Mr.Nintendo74, Mario getting married isn't going to make the game more adulty. Young players will play games where the characters are married. A wedding ceremony would make a good ending.

Posted by Zeta

Wasn't Daisy originally Mario's gf? I could swear it said that in Super Mario Land's manual.

And Luigi and Prince Peasle- *Brick*

X_X

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Dexter: I always thought that. At least since I saw the movie back in the day. I never really thought of both brothers going after the same girl.

That's more or less how it was in the beginning. Old Nintendo comics used to use Peach as the centerpoint of petty arguments between Mario, Luigi and Wario (EDIT - well, more like Mario and Wario with Luigi as the pacifist bystander). Anyone remember the [url=http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/m1/samdoll.jpg]Samus Doll[/url]?

[quote=Dexter]And Mr.Nintendo74, Mario getting married isn't going to make the game more adulty. Young players will play games where the characters are married.

Indeed, knowing today's industry, marriage would seem more kiddy than anything else. Making the game more "adult" would consist of Mario pimping his women.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: Anyone remember the [url=http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/m1/samdoll.jpg]Samus Doll[/url]?

I'm so going to sig that thing someday.

Posted by Dexter

There doesn't seem to be many hints that they are actually romantically involved at all. They could simply be respectable friends. Can someone enlighten me on the hinted romance that I may be forgetting? Is this something that we all just assume?

Posted by Arczu

See: Mario RPG.

Well... okay that is not a good example. But if they were in love with eachother, then they would be trying to get married. But it just seems that Mario is doing his own things when Bowser comes and steals the princess again. Obviously he cares enough to rescue her, but it's not uber deep love that some people are thinking.

It's like the closest thing to family without being related or in a relationship. More of a destiny thing.

To be honest, I think Mario is through if we see a title like "Super King Mario ....(etc.)"

Posted by Linko_16

I did like in Super Mario RPG how Square was good enough to use Mario's title properly. People'd be like, "@#$%, it's Mario!! The Super Mario!" Nintendo never does that.

Anyway, I don't think there's a better girl for Luigi than Daisy. There is no one of a more reserved temperment capable of handling her... well... [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Linko_16/HIIMDAISY.jpg]unique qualities[/url].

Posted by Zeta

HEY LOOK WHAT'S GOING ON IN SUPER PAPER MARIO!

HERE COMES THE BRIDE HERE COMES THE BRIDE!

Posted by Dexter

That's great. I don't think Bowser cares so much about Peach though. I think it's more to get back at Mario and show Mario who's the boss. If Bowser likes Peach at all, it's because of her status, not because of her personality. Bowser has better taste than that.

Posted by Zeta

You didn't read his diary in Paper Mario, did you?

Posted by Dexter

I did, actually, but apparently I must have forgotten something. Do tell. I could use the enlightenment.

Posted by Linko_16

It'd been ages since I played Paper Mario, but in my opinion, Bowser has a schoolboy's crush on Peach. He thinks she's pretty and wants to establish a connection, but doesn't quite know how. Being who he is, he finds no better solution than to kidnap her for a little alone time.

Posted by Klarth

http://fat-pie.com/supermario.htm

This explains EVERYTHING.

Posted by Dexter

My tummy hurts. That was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing when it went off on the tangent about the tiger. Now I can't type without that voice in my head. lolololololol

Posted by Sapphire Rose

That was the most retarded thing I ever saw......

But it really DOES explain a lot. >_>

"lolololololol" XD

Posted by Bendehur2008

relly now the mario movie dose explan how thing well be in the furter but pech might stay singal forever but lugie and disy might get married but i don't know i am just gessing they might but i am unshore about yoish a birdo might not mate so they can still make more of themself it's like jurassic park when they use a frog to fell in the dna code there just like that maybe they change sex like frog's then lay eggs or spit out eggs.

Posted by NeXidala

i think they like each other but not enough to get married or hav children.....but u camn tell they sorta like each other like in super mario sunshine wen they were in that pink plane on vacation! :D