School Teams(sports)

Posted by Killer Jordo

Well, are you on a school team for any sports? I was on the basketball team but the season is over, I'm on the rugby team and the tennis team now. You?

Posted by Random

Well i'm not in school anymore but I used to play Baseball. I wanted to play football but with my dad living a thousand miles away I normally went to see him during the summers when practice and everything began. So that never really worked out for me. I did manage to get in two seasons of baseball and we weren't so bad.

Posted by Raging Gamer

When I was in high school, I tried almost everything once. As a freshman, I played soccer and basketball. As a sophmore, I played basketball. Junior year I did football, basketball and track. And senior year I did just track. I will say out of all of those, football was the greatest experience I ever had. It was like being in a big family.

Posted by MGamer

UH I am gonna play football, wrestling, and track next year. I like football the best I just want to do the other stuff to get in shape.

Posted by ~Snake~

me i play basketball and football

Posted by XeroPercent

I played Basketball, Soccer, and Lacrosse in High School. That was a while ago though.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

I love to play sports I play everything at my school Except tennis I thought that was boring. My favs are softball, vollyball, track and B-ball.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Ch

I played Baseball for my school last year and now I'm on a town team.

Posted by Crazy K

I was going to try out for football many times in my school, but I feel I would never get used to it. I probably would not of been able to keep up.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I was going to be a Wide Receiver for my school's football team, but with a streak of 10 points in 20 years...I decided not to join them.

Posted by Moogs

Football... I would play soccer... but we dont have a team

Posted by Forgotten Soul

My senior year in High School I played Basketball and Soccer. Didnt see much playing time in Basketball seeing as how it was my first and only year to play, although I would like to think I had a nice 3pt Shot, hitting well over 50% any day of the week.

As for soccer, well I got Offensive MVP, so I would say I was good at that.

Posted by NeXidala

When I tried out I made these teams....
Sports
Softball
Basketball
Football

Posted by Apathetic

Just had my first two lacrosse games with my highschool. Just practice games and yeah but still. Either than lacrosse I might be going out for cross country, but if my back isnt better by then it probably wont happen.