That 70's Show is Getting Cancelled!

Posted by Kiyoshi

I can't beleive it. It's going away! It's so funny, and it's going away. It's probably going to be like Friends and come back in a couple months. But still, it's getting cancelled! (I do believe I spelled cancelled wrong, please correct me if I did. Thanks.)

Posted by Ant

Well, at least they are getting a season finalle. But it was dead for me when Eric left. I don't know why they didn't end the show then...would had been much more tasteful.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not really suprised. They cant keep it for ever, and its harder now that some of the actors are aging out of the roles. Besides, most of the recent plot line have been retarded anyway. It was WAY better earlier on.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I agree with that. Too bad Erik can't be back for the finalle. But yeah, now it's just kind of pointless. Still it's a shame it's ending like this. Erik needs to come back first!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: But it was dead for me when Eric left.

Wait, what? I haven't seen any of the newer episodes.

Posted by The Judge

lol That 70's Show is getting dead.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I love the show, but they've made enough episodes to satisfy. I mean, they're to what, season 7 now? Regardless, it's a good show, but I'm not going to miss it because I know they'll show reruns for many years to come.

Posted by The Judge

What ever happened to That 80's show? It went off the air after the first episode, didn't it?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Ant: Well, at least they are getting a season finalle. But it was dead for me when Eric left. I don't know why they didn't end the show then...would had been much more tasteful.

Eric leaving was the omen of doom for That 70's Show...

Quoted post: What ever happened to That 80's show? It went off the air after the first episode, didn't it?

There was at least three episodes. Terrible show.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting Vampiro: Wait, what? I haven't seen any of the newer episodes.

Eric ran off to Africa. Something about college. Then Donna made out with another dude in Eric's room, and Kitty caught them. So funny.

Oh yeah, I remember that Africa thing. I thought nothing happened with it, though. Huh. Sucks ****.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: There was at least three episodes. Terrible show.

You're a terrible show.

Posted by Raptor

I won't miss it.

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Ant: Well, at least they are getting a season finalle. But it was dead for me when Eric left. I don't know why they didn't end the show then...would had been much more tasteful.

Yes that is the number 1 reason. Eric was the greatest I haven't watch lately but kelso is off to right. and who the hell is the new guy, one word, losser.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

The first 4-5 seasons were pretty funny. Then it started to slip when Eric (Topher Grace) and Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) left. That new guy they added is horrible, and basically killed it.

Also, the show wasn't "cancelled" as far as I know, it's just ending. They were after all in year 1979 this season.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Well still. I'm gonna miss it a little. I wanted to see Eric come back. I wanted to see some drama when Eric finds out Donna made out with that new guy in his room. That would be so hilarious to watch.

Hyde is the best, not Erik.

Posted by shoot-out4

that,s a shame that's like the coolest show ever, and the funniest is fez.

Posted by parkwalk

Once Eric left the show started to hurt, the show did not get cancelled it just ended, I am pretty sure the cast had had enough and Eric did come back for the finale, as did Ashton Kutcher...I am going to miss it, the show was funny and at least they have the reruns on all the time....

Check out Eric Clapton : napster.com/artist/10456312

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

great show that never ceased to surprise me and make me laugh. When Eric left it was dying, when Kelso left it was dead

Posted by comedycutie67

This makes me sad as well! I mean it's not as good as it used to be, but I will miss the show. I've got the first season on dvd and it seems that's the best way to keep it alive. Some of the best episodes were in the earlier years. (Like before Donna was blond.)

Posted by Xenos

Good riddance. It got kinda boring after awhile ... I don't know. A little too mindless for my taste.

Posted by Dark Seth

WAH! well at least we have 3 seasons of That 70's show

Posted by Kiyoshi

Yeah. It was a great show. But there are reruns! Hah! I watch the show every night. Except for now 'cause I'm in MO... But when I go back to MI, I'll start watching it agian.

Posted by Dark Seth

I always watch the show.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Never watched the show all that much, but it was enjoyable enough. Can't say i'll be sad to see it go however...