Da Graphics

Posted by Drewboy64

Honostly, those graphics look FINE to me. I don't know why people said it wouldn't be as good as 360. My *** they look beautiful.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm with you on this one. Am I the only one who saw the fish falling out of the tank in Red Steel, or something? Or the Prime 3 demonstrations? I know Tennis and Golf look beyond basic, but that's the point, guys.

Posted by Axis

I agree with the graphics. They're just fine, but saying they are as the 360's is something I disagree with. Red Steel looks like Rainbow Six 3 to me. There's no way that you can say Red Steel looks as good GRAW.

Posted by Dexter

From what little I have seen of the Wii graphics, I couldn't tell the difference between 360 and Wii. I think they will be and currently are satisfactory.

In technical terms, however, I would be interested in hearing about their differences. Graphics also seem to vary among different games.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They're "fine". They serve their purpose... and that's about it. But I won't say they look good, since they look like ****. Maybe it's early, or whatever, but I'm not pleased at all right now. But, that doesn't matter. I'm buying a Wii for the gameplay and the games. I've bought a 360 and will buy a PS3 to get my amazing graphics,

Quoted post: From what little I have seen of the Wii graphics, I couldn't tell the difference between 360 and Wii. I think they will be and currently are satisfactory.

You obviously haven't seen anything from either console. Look at Red Steel, then look at the demo of Gears of War. It's night and day. In fact, the difference is even larger than that. It's ridiculous.

Posted by Random

Quoting Dexter: From what little I have seen of the Wii graphics, I couldn't tell the difference between 360 and Wii. I think they will be and currently are satisfactory.

In technical terms, however, I would be interested in hearing about their differences. Graphics also seem to vary among different games.

I think you need your vision checked. Look at Gears of War or Oblivion then compare it to Red Steel. There is a difference. 360 Graphics>Wii's...

Graphics don't necessarily make the games any better. Although they are a nice feature they certainly don't make the game.

Quoted post: Graphics don't necessarily make the games any better. Although they are a nice feature they certainly don't make the game.

You're right, they don't make the game, but they make it better. :)

Posted by Linko_16

If they really wanted state-of-the-art graphics, they could've included them without a problem? They're probably as average as they are only because Nintendo's being considerate to our wallets... they're probably in the mindset of, "Hey, how cool are we going to look with a price tag under $200?"

That's exactly why. They wanted it to be affordable.

Posted by Random

Quoting Linko_16: If they really wanted state-of-the-art graphics, they could've included them without a problem? They're probably as average as they are only because Nintendo's being considerate to our wallets... they're probably in the mindset of, "Hey, how cool are we going to look with a price tag under $200?"

True very true. When you think Price of the Wii you can't really expect all out hardware accessories or beefed up this or that. Otherwise Nintendo could lose a lot of money. The system will be fairly cheap and it'll have decent well rounded graphics and I expect Wii's to sell pretty well.