Posted by Dreadnought

...looks like Cronos.

[IMG]http://myspace-937.vo.llnwd.net/00026/73/98/26408937_l.gif[/IMG]

Discuss.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think li'l Dread has a crush.

:o

Posted by mis0

I think he'd enjoy it if she ate his soul. He'd be exponentially more grim, anyways.

Posted by Dreadnought

Take it nobody listens to Venom. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Cool girl. Started talking to her recently.

Sidenote: She has probably the highest income of anyone on this website.

Posted by Ant

Except for Jesse :(

Posted by The Judge

Who rivals the Sha.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: Except for Jesse :(

Has Jesse ever sid how much he makes a year? I know queeny said recently that she makes almost 50k and is most likely going to closer to 60 soon. I cant imagine Jesse being able to beat that.

Posted by Ant

I think he said 100,000 something...

Posted by mis0

He's retired, isn't he?

Posted by keyartist

Retired at age 29 good deal.

Posted by The Judge

That is so true.

Posted by Lord of Spam

How does he make 100k? What the hell does he do for a living?

Posted by Klarth

Midnight cowboy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I bet he was paid $100k to undergo some kind of brain testing.

Posted by ExoXile

As did I, I didn't get any 100K, tho. :(

Posted by mis0

He runs way more websites than just VGC, guys. That's why he makes a few grand a week

Posted by Lord of Spam

hax:(

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, he owns a ton of sites, and all the adds he promotes gives him tons of cash.

Posted by NES Queen

haha... i feel flattered, i think.

as for my salary, between my two jobs i'm pulling in over 50K/yr before taxes. which might sound like a lot, but it isn't. i'm losing roughly 18K in my main job in taxes (federal, social security, medicare, NY state), health insurance, dental insurance, long term disability, 401K, and company stock plan. so to keep things simply, i have roughly 30K/yr to play with. more than half of that goes towards rent and utilities. then another 5K for food and my car. so i'm not left with much to save with. average house price here on long island is currently [URL="http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/hpci_data/"]$584,497[/URL]. i could swing the mortgage payment, but not the taxes, and insurance, and utilities, and appliances, and blah blah.

but as LoS said, my promotion is going through by the end of this week. they havn't told me yet how much it's going to be, but according to [URL="http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layoutscripts/swzl_compresult.asp?origin=secheader&statecode=&state=&metro=&city=&geo=U.S.+National+Averages&jobcode=RD14000143&jobtitle=Quality+Assurance+Manager&search=&narrowdesc=Logistics&narrowcode=MM01&r=salswz_swzttsbtn_psr&p=050205_psr_495&s=salary&geocode=&pagenumber=&zipcode=11548&metrocode=&x=33&y=13"]this[/URL] nifty little thing i found, i should be bumped to 70-80K. my job is run by a bunch of cheap fascist bastards, so that will never happen. but i'll be happy with a jump to 60K, for now at least.

as for Jesse, he sells body parts on the black market. rumor has it he got over 80K for his appendix alone last year.

Posted by ExoXile

The more money you get, the more money you lose!
Sad, but pretty true.