Hi All

Posted by netblaze

Hey guys, my names Amber, and I'm an old school video game fan, I've been playing since I was about 7 when my dad handed me a controller and we played Super Mario Brothers.

My top 5 console video games of all time are:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Kingdom Hearts
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhattan Project
4. Shadows of the Empire
5. Secret of Mana

The top 5 things I'm most looking forward too are:
1. the Nintendo Wii
2. New Super Mario Bros
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. PS3
5. Final Fantasy 12

Posted by GameMiestro

Welcome, netblaze.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You have listed Ninja Turles as one of your favourite games. I love you now and forever.

Creepiness aside, welcome to vgc. You seem to know how to at least construct a proper sentence, so that puts you ahead of the vast majority of our newer members. Theres plenty of boards with (sometimes) helpful info. Knock yourself out.

Posted by Klarth

Secret of Mana was fun, but Secret of Mana II was a ton better. Also, Ocarina of Time and SOTE ruled.

Hey there.

Posted by Ant

HELLO NEW MEMBER! MAY YOU FIND JOY AND GOOD FORTUNE ON THIS GRAND SITE

Posted by The Judge

Quoting netblaze: 5. Secret of Mana

<3

Anyways, welcome to the site. Like LoS said, you don't seem like an idiot, so that puts you at a definite advantage here since we're all uptight [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ssholes or something.

Yeah, welcome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ignore judge, he's made of kittens and rainbows and feels bad about it, so he tries to be extra mad to make up for it.

Enjoy your stay. There are a bunch of discussions running about E3, so if you want to catch up on news, go hit the threads up.

Posted by The Judge

Do you just have that message copy pasted? You should really learn to use it at appropriate times.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you'll notice, its slightly different each time. I'm just doing it out of memory.

Posted by The Judge

Well I wasn't even mad in that post, nor dark or evil or whatever you pin me as, so it makes little to no sense to put it in the context that you did.

Moron. *ANGER*

Posted by Lord of Spam

See folks? He hates if when people reveal his cuddely nature.:D

Posted by GameMiestro

The Greek root of the word "Judge" actually means "young cat". So, you have nothing to fear...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting netblaze: The top 5 things I'm most looking forward too are:
1. the Nintendo Wii
2. New Super Mario Bros
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. PS3
5. Final Fantasy 12

Don't steal my list, you jerk.

Seriously, though, welcome to Video Game Chat.

Posted by GameMiestro

No Escape Velocity 4 or Marathon 4 on the list?

What, you think I'm crazy?