Favorite Article of Clothing?

Posted by The Judge

What article of clothing do you enjoy the best? For me, it's jackets and coats. I like specialized ones in movies, real life, etc. I personally dislike underwear and socks the most, because (in my case at least) no one ever sees them, so having special ones is worthless. But jackets look awesome and people see them wherever you go.

You?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I chose boxers/underwear. Its fun to jsut veg out in your boxers. Also, panties can be hot on the right girl, so they get cred there too.

Posted by Xenos

Thin coats, pants, oversized t-shirts ... sometimes else too, but I forgot what it is.

Posted by mis0

My khaki longcoat. I don't have many chances to wear one here, but I do enjoy it.

Posted by Stalolin

Pants, most defintely. Or shorts.

Leg space and comfort is important to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Boxers and/or track shorts. Comfortable, breezy, et cetera.

Posted by Ant

Panties on womenz. And I'm a fan of long sleeve shirts and hoodies on myself.

Quoted post: Panties on womenz.

This man right here, this man knows his stuff.

Posted by keyartist

Under shirt and pajama bottoms, you can sleep in them and leave the house in them.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: This man right here, this man knows his stuff.

Thanks, BUDDY! Just trying to make sure everything was clear when I said that -_-

Posted by Linko_16

I like a good hat and a good pair of pants, the former being much harder to find.

Posted by Raptor

Black nylon (fast-drying and won't get heavy when wet) drawstring shorts which fit just loose enough so as not to restrict movement but also not snag on anything, like barbed wire. Besides that, I vastly prefer briefs to boxers.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Shorts.

I hate pants!!!! I even wair shorts in the winter, at under 20 degrees!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Socks

Posted by NES Queen

i have a bit of an underwear obsession. don't know why or how, but i've managed to accumulate somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 bras and 80 pairs of undies. technically i can go months without ever having to do laundry.

honorable mention goes to shoes. i've got about 40 pairs of sneakers/shoes/boots/slippers/sandals. i think thats a girl thing though, we typically have way more pairs than we would ever really need.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm going to choose Jackets because I have this cool little cloak made of leather that I really like (It's hella warm too!).

Posted by Grom

Shirts and shorts. Cause i can be offensive with shirts. Also shorts are alot better than pants i hate pants, i feel more free with shorts and they much more comfortable.

Quoting Jesse Smith: Shorts.

I hate pants!!!! I even wair shorts in the winter, at under 20 degrees!!!! :D:D:D

Same here.

Posted by muffla

i agree4 panties are good oh hot chicks and i like coats

Posted by Slade

Guys, tight pants are obviously the best on teh womenz. Panties are like a side-order that happens to really compliment the main dish.

I like jackets the most, usually ones without a lot of special designs except for maybe a single logo. If they're made of good cotton, or of a sturdier thin material, it's all good.

Quoted post: Guys, tight pants are obviously the best on teh womenz. Panties are like a side-order that happens to really compliment the main dish.

That's stupid.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: Guys, tight pants are obviously the best on teh womenz. Panties are like a side-order that happens to really compliment the main dish.

Spoken like a man who has never had a hot girl in her panties straddling him.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Pants for me. I just find them to be the most comfortable pair of clothing and I tend to wear them a lot, hell I even wear them well into the summer. Shorts are ok, I mean it's alright if you are spending long hours outside and the weather is really hot, but I prefer pants more. I'm not the one that wears corduroys every day of the year, but I do change the type of pants I am wearing depending on the season, sch that in winter time I will wear thick ones and in the summer I will wear light pants that can change into shorts.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wear jeans all year. I live in Florida, where the temp and humidty both tend to hover around 100 in the summer.

Dont be a wuss.:D

Posted by Iris

I like big T-shirts. They're comfortable, especially to sleep in. Screw pants, long T-shirts work for me. :D

Yes, big shirts at night are most excellent. Unless it's hot.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Jesse Smith: Shorts.

Shorts are all I need. Pants are so overrated. Besides, my legs are furry enough to keep me warm even in colder climates.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: I wear jeans all year. I live in Florida, where the temp and humidty both tend to hover around 100 in the summer.

Dont be a wuss.:D

Same here. On the rare occasions I go swimming, I even go swimming in jeans.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not retarded, so I dont wear clothes that weigh a million pounds while wet. Swimsuit ftw. I'm thinking about getting a speedo to work on teh tanx0rs:cool:

Posted by Ant

I never knew you hated Flordia as much to go around in a speedo.

Posted by Klarth

Sandals.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Shirts. But, t-shirts. Not the physically restraining button-up cotton type. I like a good t-shirt, especially if it has a nice picture or pattern on it. I would have chosen socks, but I lost my ancient Super Mario World socks on holiday last year.

:(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: I'm not retarded, so I dont wear clothes that weigh a million pounds while wet. Swimsuit ftw. I'm thinking about getting a speedo to work on teh tanx0rs:cool:

I guess your legs must be really weak, because it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I picked "Other" for the lack of choices. Where were necklaces? I wear them. People know that I do, so they give them to me a presents sometimes. It's the one thing that I do in my school that I'm known for. Necklaces, and basketball. Gotta love that basket ball.

Posted by NES Queen

a necklace isn't an article of clothing. it's an accessory.

Posted by The Judge

Hence why I put other. That includes Jewelry.

Posted by ExoXile

Nekki ftw! :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: I guess your legs must be really weak, because it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

DAHAHAHAHAHAhaahahahahahaha no.

And the speedo thing was a joke. I thought that would be obvious.

Quoted post: And the speedo thing was a joke.

No it wasn't.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: DAHAHAHAHAHAhaahahahahahaha no.

And the speedo thing was a joke. I thought that would be obvious.

That part was obvious, but I stand by my statement. If you think jeans in the water are heavy to swim in, you need to beef up your legs a bit.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Heavier.

Denim absords a fair deal of water. When you go swimming for hours on end, it builds up. Not to mention that it makes to look like an emogothfag who is afriad to show his legs.:cookie:

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

I'm actually quite attached to all my bracelets, though I need to make a few more, my wrist isn't anywhere near colourful enough yet! I shall call forth colours you have only DREAMT of! My wrist shall be as a burning beakon of colourfulness in a sea of drabness! Firey reds, lucious greens, deep blues, these shall all be grey by comparison! *Maniacle laughter*

Apart from that, who can honestly say they don't enjoy lazing around the house in a baggy t-shirt and thong on a warm summer's afternoon, I certainly can't! ;) How about you, Wings?

Posted by Speedfreak

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/Speedfreak312002/Image016.jpg[/IMG]

This badass shirt right here. Bebop gave it to me after apparantly stealing it from a music festival! I wouldn't normally accept stolen goods, but I really like this shirt.

Posted by Delilah

My favorite articles of clothing is my black knee-high combat boots and my black and white Emily-The-Strange shirt.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Boots! How could I forget >_< (Do a google image search - Demonia Mens 800) and the hat of win ^_^ Everyone should own a hat, they seem to breed insanity >_<

Posted by Lord of Spam

I kinda want to get one of these [url=http://www.hatteholm.com/images/Bowler.gif]bad boys[/url]. My warddrobe is going to take a sharp turn towards more formal since I'll be having to wear shirts and ties to work everyday. Should be fun.

Posted by christinadeenadee

SOCKS!!!! I love all kinds and colors.

Posted by Dexter

Yuck! Socks are terrible! I try to avoid them whenever possible. I just like my feet to be free whenever they can be.

Shorts wins this for me.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Pants/shorts
*spoilers: jeans. 95% of my pants are jeans.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

I don't tend to wear jeans too often. I'm more into the cargo style. Kim Possible knows what's up. She knows how to wear them almost as good as I do.

Posted by WackoHater2

It was a tie between my shoes and my hoodies, so I just went with what I have more of, shoes.

Posted by Dexter

ewww. I don't really care for shoes. Same reason as for socks, I just like to have my feet free as much as possible. Sandels work best for me. Either that or nothing at all.

flipflops ftw

Posted by christinadeenadee

I love flip flops, but only in the summer. This is mainly because I don't have to match socks in the morning. I loveth socks, especially in the winter though. The feeling of warm pedicured feet in brand new socks is the best.

Posted by Meftah

panties ftw!!!! naw jk rofl, i guess i'ma go wit shoez :P

Posted by The Judge

That was one of the worst on-topic posts I've ever seen.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Jeans would be first. I've a bit of a guilty pleasure in designer denim. Next in line would be shirts, especially t-shirts and striped polo shirts.