Chapter 10 Mateo/Septero & Angela Side

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 10
Mateo/Septero & Angela's Side
by Riku Dark Badass

-------The Overview-------

Mateo/Septero and Angela left shortly after Aurie's death thinking they should probably leave Vecks to be alone. They went to the cathedral to pay their respects to their fallen friend. Angela started crying Mateo embraced her

Posted by Arcadios

great story man, nice touch on the Absolute light. :)

haha no problem glad you liked it

Posted by keyartist

Cool, So thats 10b right who is doing 10c?

Posted by Wally The Weird

Aye, that was a good one.
However, two things, one is a complaint, the other really is just a suggestion.
First, Vecks didn;t just kill Sean, he erased him. Sean does not exsist any longer, he is just a memory.
Of course, if that is just some guy CALLING himself Sean then ok!

Now, my suggestion, and this is really just a thought, is instead of being able to only purify one gaurdian, he can only purify a gaurdian who wants to be purified. ecause of his time with Angela, and their past they had, it would work on her, but not the others.

Again, just a thought, it was an awesome story :)

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

well see those comments are good and i thank you but its like Septero couldnt really know so it would just be a waste of time so i was thinking since his powers arent all developed as they once were and he is the Guardian of Darkness and so he can control Darkness so thats what i meant by that how he can only use it on one Guardian and as far as Sean goes i was thinking that maybe it wasnt his time either so the Death Corp. like ressurected i was also thinking it would be better for the story if Aurie confronted her brother ya know but thanks man i appreciate the suggestions

Well the thing is, Aurie was killed by a sword that hides her death from the death company or something. I truley cannot recall off the top of my head, but hers was a unique situation.
Sean was just a dick who got what he had coming,
TOTAL OBLIVION!
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!
*Cackles*

haha alright then how about this the guy in my story was the real Sean but the guy in her story was just like a copy because he didnt have the heart to kill his own sister

Nah, that sounds kinda lame.
I like the idea (Because it's mine of course :) ) that the sean Vecks killed was indeed THE sean. However, the other Sean was some henchman who was just messing with Mateo and co to really tick them off.

Or maybe we should wait for Kairi to get back?

Posted by Sak

Guys, Sean is my character, and I've got an upcoming thingy with him too. You see, just like Sean's sword, (if it's ok with Wally) the Oblivion Flux spell can kill people before their time on this world is over too. (again only if this idea is ok with Wally)

Oblivion has a profound affect on the time line, anything can be destroyed and lost to eternity when destroyed by the spell.
However, if you go back and just change it to a different spell, then okee dokee, that works.
---------------------------------------------------
Raid=Bug spray, still airing out

Posted by Sak

But...... then that means that that spell disobeys the laws of the Grim Reaper Corps, and therefore I can bring Sean back. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

you should bring him back because I guy who killed a major chracter even for a year so be stronger then being killed by one spell no matter how powerful and then we can all fight sean cause thats not epic enough to kill of the adopted son of lord nowkun and the brother of aurie with just one person and one magic spell.

Posted by Sak

Or.....we could go with the thing that I've got all planned out. (kinda. In a way.)

Posted by Arcadios

what thing?

Look, the oblivion spell is more then calling forth oblivion, it is a degenerate form of the giga slave from slayers. If you want know more about such a spell, look it up :)
Something destroyed by oblivion, will never return.
Of course, if you just alter what spell was used, then hey, that works.

Posted by Arcadios

yea I still want sean to come back but even stronger then ever and this time he should stop vecks from useing that spel cause it would be too chessy to be killed by the same spell and no fighting cause it like we walk, see sean, throw him into oblivion and walk away and that isn't what would happen in the kingdom hearts world did any important guy get killed without a dramatic battle?

Once more, the oblivion spell is a one way ticket. You go there, and you DO NOT come back, EVER! END OF DISCUSSION!
Like I said, change the spell, or leave him gone for good. This is a spell that draws on the same power as the Giga Slave and Ragna Blade, and the Ragna blade is a spell with the power to smash even the souls of the (Can;t say the three letter G word) deities!
You get hit by this, and you may not know it, cause you ain;t gonna feel it!

Changing the spell is the ONLY way to bring him back.

Sorry, but I am a hate monger :P

Posted by Arcadios

fiddle sticks fine no sean but then what do we do about the sean on mateo's story? Clone from nowkun anyone?
____________________-
Kairi how was your trip?

Posted by Sak

HEY! THIS IS MY STORY RIGHT NOW, AND SEAN'S COMIN BACK! And according to the laws of the Grim Reaper Corps (which I'm writing at the moment) anything can be brought back. And the Oblivion disobeys one of them laws (the one that brought Aurie back) and something similar that happened to Aurie will happen to Sean, except because he was killed by Oblivion, some part of his soul WILL NOT i repeat WILL NOT come back with him. D@mn I said too much. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

does that mean he'll be good cause that would be.......I have no idea good or bad??

Posted by Sak

You'll find out.
_________
HERE'S MY NEW AURIE DESIGN! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

how long tonight or 2morrow?

Posted by Sak

Probably tomorrow........ Who knows though? I might not even put Sean in this one. AND NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO PUT HIM IN YET! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

okay well at least we're getting back on the project.

Posted by Sak

Yeah, and there MIGHT be something shocking in Chapter 11. Probably not though cuz I can't think of a way to do it without Sally still being alive.... Oh well. The story's just gonna stay happy for a while.....

Posted by Arcadios

well it is your story so I've got a question me, riku, and wally were thinking if we should make an even badder guy who's been pulling the strings behind lord nowkun and the dark empire, well do ya wanna do it?

Posted by Sak

Maybe later. After we DEFEAT NOWKUN! lol.
_________
So whaddya think of my new Aurie design? (scroll up)

Posted by Arcadios

did you delete my last post???

Posted by Sak

no, I didn't do anything......

Posted by Arcadios

well this is what I put:
just like in ff10 when they beat sin but then beat yu-yevon.

Posted by keyartist

I'm getting bored someone write a story already..lol naw I can wait.:)

Posted by Arcadios

d@mn what happend to riku and wally?

Posted by Sak

I'M DOING THE SHOCKING THING! Or am I? I'm having trouble deciding.....

Posted by Arcadios

do it we need some drama after our own battles but Auries resurrecion could be shocking enough.

Posted by Sak

No, THIS WILL BE MORE SHOCKING! And it might make Wally cry......

Posted by Arcadios

well make it as shocking as u can cause i'm not much of a shock creator.

Posted by Sak

But it might be TOO shocking, and it might ruin both Aurie and Vecks forever....

Posted by Arcadios

but if you truly believe they love each other then they will get through it.

Posted by Sak

That's the thing....this thing will... I can't say it.... but it might NOT happen.

Posted by Arcadios

come on...*Bows to his knees* Please!!!

Posted by Arcadios

well okay I'm glad ya trust me with this, I wont say a word.

Posted by Sak

I dunno, they might not.....Aurie's WAY too forgiving.....eh just wait and find out....

Posted by Arcadios

wow your kinda having mixed feelings about this.

Posted by Sak

Oh yeah, definitely.

Posted by Arcadios

well it's your chapter as long as you think it's good it'll fit in with everything else.

Hey guys sorry im late ive got some friends over so i wont be here long but Kairi its really good to see you so what ideas do we have?

Posted by Arcadios

she's really mixed on her choice for her next chapter.

Posted by Sak

Ok, I've decided that I'm NOT gonna do it, but Mateo and Angela r gonna kiss. lol.

anyway i can help? and also Kairi im sorry for using Sean i really couldnt think of anyone else and it seemed like a good thought at the time

Posted by Sak

Seanie Poo is gonna come back. lol, Seanie Poo. Where did I come up with that? lol.

haha ok awesome but they already did

Posted by Sak

They're gonna kiss AGAIN. lol.
_________
Oh Mr.N, is it ok if i bring Eiyuu's girlfriend, whatsherface, into the story?

Posted by Arcadios

man o well can't stop the inevitable

haha i dont know but i think your trip messed you up haha

OBLIVION CANNOT BE UNDONE!!!
Just change the spell, in the end it doesn't make that much difference! Oblivion cannot be undone!! You can create something again, or even build off what is left, but it cannot be undone!!!

Anything that goes into oblivion does not come out because it does not exsist! If you want sean to come back PLEASE just change it to a different spell!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
IT'S NOT HARD!!!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

i'm kinda getting tired of hearing that maybe I can last 4 more times.

alright thats cool im great with that so Kairi what did you think about all of our stories? i dont want to sound competitive but which one in your opinion was the best?

Posted by Sak

Wally, I'm NOT gonna listen to ya so just shut yer yap.
I gotta say I liked Wally's best except for the part about him falling in love with (ugh) Sally, forgetting about Aurie, and getting a horn in the middle of his forehead. (Aurie's gonna poke it in the next chapter. lol.)

Wally please no offense by this but shut up we get the point

hey guys ill be back in a bit but later for a bit haha

Look Kairi, you know that I wuv you.
HOWEVER!
If I allow one exception the oblivion spell, it makes way for more exceptions, and suddenly, the most powerful SORCE (not neccesarily spell, but it comes from this sorce) isn't so powerful!!!
Just change what spell was used to kill Sean! Like Flare, or ultima, or hell, even thunder!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YES! POKE THE HORN! Thats what I wanted to happen!!!
As for Sally, she will shwo up again, but only vecks can hear or see her, as she is ghostly.
And He didn't just forget Aurie, he forgot EVERYTHING, Mateo, Eiyuu, even where he came form, it was an effect of staying in the forum so long.
POKE THE HORN!

Posted by Arcadios

wow wii have a reunion and we all go against wally.

I know, you're all so mean :(

youre just annoying with your NOTHING CAN BEAT OBLIVION!!! hell if nothing can beat Oblivion then why are we all in the story go kill Nowkun yourself

Posted by Arcadios

we'll I'm gonna go on wally sides so its even. Since oblivion is a deminsion of nothingness or something along those lines sean can't come back he might just be floating in a void.

Because there is a secrete to Oblivion.....
Vecks does not want to use it ever again, and will refrain from using it in ANY form ever again, because of what COULD happen.

Posted by Sak

Ahem. I got an explanation thingy majiggy. Sean was only able to be brought back from the oblivion flux spell BECAUSE the spell that was cast on him to cure the disease when he was little had an after effect that allowed him AND ONLY HIM to be brought back from oblivion. NOTE : the spell that cured the disease is no longer in existence

Posted by Arcadios

what a manifestaion in oblivion will open the gates of hell?

I'll make you a deal, and only because I wuv you.
Sean could only be brought back by the death crew because they, and only they have the innate ability to 'clone heal'
They simply took a dead skin cell that he shed, and rebuilt him from this. Unlike cloning though, this is a SUPER healing spell. It's called clone heal because it only requires a single cell.
How about that?
------------------------------------------------------------
Close, a manifestation of Oblivion will open a gate to nothingness, resulting in the universe ceasing to exsist entierley
-------------------------------------------------------
****! I started typing my post BEFORE Kairi's post

Posted by Sak

Wally that idea is so lame that lame is an understatement. I mean ***!

sorry to explode i got annoyed

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, whats whatherface's name???

Posted by Arcadios

so...much..evil..come....ing...from...one..post....*faints*

Would it have been so hard to just change the **** spell Vecks cast to kill sean?
------------------------------------------
Yeah, it was.

Posted by Sak

No, but then it wouldn't be a cool revenge, and I wouldn't be able to break the laws of physics.
_________
P.S. WRATH OF HEAVEN CAN BEAT OBLIVION'S BIG FAT @SS ANY DAY! lol.

Kairi, we have two mages, a person who has two souls and a pet laviathan, and a guy with two keyblades he conjures from no where.
WHAT PHYSICS?!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Post your idea one more time and I shall be more willing to agree....
Cause I am multi tasking between this and de-stinkifying my room

Posted by Arcadios

wow your first agrument how cool.
yea kairi her name is renai and Eiyuu will go meet her in the ocean of hope once they are finshed with the empire of darkness and please if ya going to bring her into the story don't make her kiss eiyuu thats my job to type it.

Posted by Arcadios

two keyblades from no where????
They were made by the light and darkness of their hearts kurai and eiyuu.

Posted by Sak

Good point, but Oblivion is breaking Paragraph 1 Subsection J Rule #2 in the Grim Reaper Corps Handbook. lol.

Look, how about this-
Sean's souls was for some reason or another (I will leave that to you) not cast into Oblivion. Because of this, the masters of Death could bring him back.

Eh?

Posted by Arcadios

Read my last post.

Posted by Sak

THE MASTERS OF DEATH?!? WTF DUDE?!? HE'S COMIN BACK CUZ OF THE SPELL THAT WAS CAST ON HIM WHEN HE WAS AN INFANT! END OF DISCUSSION!

By masters of Death, I meant the Death co.

Posted by Arcadios

I love this thread so much it's funny

Posted by Sak

Ahem. THE CORRECT G0D D@MN TERM IS GRIM REAPER CORPS! G0D! lol.

Yes, laugh at my misfortune.
Again, plz re-post what you are going to do and paraphrase it again plz Kairi.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ?!
-------------------------------------------------
Kairi, I am sorry, but I will be brutally honest with you,
I have forgotten my main characters name in a story before.

Posted by Arcadios

wow I believe this relationship is unstable and the day kairi comes back none the less. jk

Posted by Sak

Hey Mr.N, can ya tell me a curse in japanese?

Posted by Arcadios

*checks english-japanese dicionary*

Baka?
Kuso?
Wally you Shimata no baka? (Don't think that is spelled right)

Posted by Arcadios

whats that mean?

Posted by Arcadios

fool

Moron
Sh!t
Wally you ****ing moron

Posted by Arcadios

okay use those.

Ok, after re-reading what you will do, could you just tell me what effect this was?

Posted by Arcadios

How about "Watakushi ren'ai antana."

Hey, I am just asking for specific, and I would apreciate it if the effect that brought him back was REALLY obscure and near (if not) one of a kind.

Posted by Sak

Whaddya mean what effect? It was a side effect of that spell that the dark hearted white mage used on him that cured his disease that also made him able to be recovered from Oblivion. Wow that was a long sentence.

Very well.
Oh, what kind of deseise was he afflicted with anyway?

how about Malaka thats greek haha be back again

Posted by Sak

It the....gjlaegjoasgjoagjoia disease. impossible to pronounce, and impossible to cure. lol. I dunno, did u even READ the beginning of Chapter 9? Wait, I didn't mention what disease it was.....whatever. It's the Gjlaegjoasgjoagjoia Disease for now. lol. The Grojaelojoia Disease.
_________
The Grojaelojoia Disease - a very rare disease that I made up. It slowly decays the body, starting with the skin. If not cured soon, you will die within three days. Warning signs are - being REALLY itchy, having red spots on your skin, and sneezing a lot.

Posted by Arcadios

how about i look up a name in japenese?

Fine.
Can we compromise? Because it was sudden, unchanted, and he wasn't exactly focusing, could Sean have been completley obliterated, but still not entierly erased?

If not, oh well.

As for Oblivion, Vecks is going to try to never use it again (He will though) in almost any form. Certain spells, like Nega Arrow, which have a duration, are a lot safer, but he won't use them unless it is against a boss or something.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ooo, I like deadly deseises!
And Mr. N stop, Kairi and I are finally ending the fight!
Cause unlike most guys, I am willing to settle.

Posted by Sak

NO ****ING COMPROMISING!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

wow I haven't said anything about the fight since last page and I meant japanese names for the dieases.

Hey, all I am asking for is not complete oblvivion!
I think I deserve that for giving a loop hole to my spell.

Posted by Arcadios

hey riku and i didnt get any say in chapter 9 so wally shouldnt be an exception.

so true i think we should have some say in some chapters!

Uhhh, I am not trying to alter chapter 9, just what happened to Sean. what is written is what is beleived to happen, and in fact does.
What isn't written, is the FULL effect of the Oblivion Flux spell, and the effect of an imperfect version of it.

Posted by Arcadios

*faints, gets up after 7 minutes after hearing oblivion continues times*
D@mn ya need to stop doing that.

alright well ok i guess thats alright ok are we all done arguing because that would be awesome if we were haha

Posted by Sak

I just have to do this. (I had to get a nerdy 16 year old for a bf) *cracks knuckles* *slaps wally*

I shall await for the next chapter then!

arent i the one writing Chapter 12?

Posted by Arcadios

hey i can hook you up and we don't live too far away either. lol jk

Posted by Arcadios

nope chapter 11

*Riku sees Wally's eyes start to burn with rage and quickly jumps into a nearby bush summoning Tide for protection*

Posted by Sak

No, I'M THE ONE WRITING CHAPTER 11!

Kairi is writing 11 so that means im writing 12

Fine, I will await chapter 11.
You do know, that I could keep up this argument until this entier thing fell apart right? But that would suck for everyone, including me.
Hey, so I am somewhat of a nerd? Doesn;t bother me, in fact I take pride in it. Except for the fact that I am much bigger (And not in fat) then most other nerd, don;t have glasses, have a social life, and lets face it, no difficulty to talk to girls.

Come to think of it, I guess only my habits are nerdy.

Posted by Arcadios

*Mr.Nintendo gets a fire flower and burns riku's hiding spot*
Dont worry we wont get hurt......much.

its a possibility i dont really think anyone here is a nerd i mean im a rocker, Kairi's a part-time goth, Mr. Nintendo is anything, and Wally not knowing him would say the same as Mr. Nintendo

Posted by Arcadios

so you guys exchanged photo's or what?

*Riku now exposed looks around and sees nothing is wrong so sits done and play Halo 2 with friends*

did who exchange photos?

Hmmm, she didn;t seem interested.
As for me, well, lets put it like this,
I am one of a kind to a whole new level.

Posted by Arcadios

you should since you guys known each other for a while.

I wanted to, but she said no.
I'll wait though, I'll wait.

Posted by Arcadios

ya know me and rahxas exchange photo's and we only have known since 04-24-2006.

hes got a point yall two are together now

Posted by Arcadios

riku we should stop before everyone gets the wrong idea.

Hey guys lay off alright?
I will not ask her to do anything she doesn't want to, cause that would be real slimey.
We shall move at our own pace, and no faster.

Posted by Arcadios

hey read my last post.

Nah, I just gotta go for now.
See y'alls laters!

Posted by Arcadios

me too its 12:03 pm here so that's why kairi left I guess,
c'ya later

yea sorry my bad it wasnt my place

bye guys ill talk to yall tomorrow

Posted by Arcadios

My apologize along with riku's.
see ya 2morrow I'll problaby be on around 5 o clock tommorow depnding on your time zone.

ill try to be on early tomorrow hopefully a story will be on

Posted by keyartist

Has everyone left?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: its a possibility i dont really think anyone here is a nerd i mean im a rocker, Kairi's a part-time goth, Mr. Nintendo is anything, and Wally not knowing him would say the same as Mr. Nintendo

I'm a inuysha anything collecter, kingdom hearts liker, mario loving, sonic adoring, rap/r&b/classical/video game soundtrack/piano/orcetsa/ listing guy but you can just call me Frank or Daniel or Danny which ever works for ya.

Your name is Daniel? oh and ill put Angela/Furigana later i need to think about their story

Posted by Arcadios

Actually my full name is Franklin Daneil Valle, but all my friends call me Frank, at home they call me Danny cause my dad's name is franklin and we don't want to get confused.
_________
how about ya keep on calling me mr.n

yea i was gonna continue doing that im pretty sure you know my full name but if you wanna know just ask or check my myspace speaking of which what ever happened to you getting one?

Posted by Arcadios

havent gotten to it I'll do it 2morrow.

alright cool so what you been up to?

Posted by Arcadios

nothing much just got back from work but it wasent a busy day.

Posted by Sak

Almost done with chapter 11! (say goodbye to Lord Poopyface. lol.)

Posted by Arcadios

hope i get some action.

Posted by Arcadios

hey riku I want to invite u to my space what do i put for it?

Only on for a minute, but I will check back later for Chapter 11,
laters all.

P.S: The baby bunny died :(

Posted by Arcadios

sorry for the recent lose, may *insert name* rest in peace.

well forget I put my name on that post it regular Mr.Nintendo

okay, my bad.

Posted by Sak

Merging your posts is starting to get REALLY ANNOYING!

alright chapter 11 Sweet! sorry for the death that sucks

Mr. Nintendo if youre logged in on myspace then go to [url]www.myspace.com/sam_is_the_bestest[/url]
then you go to add to friends and Bam!

on second thought what is your myspace URL

Posted by Arcadios

MrNintendo74 but I'm just editing it right now.

Posted by Sak

Riku, there's still a few guardians left, right?

Posted by Arcadios

How many?

Posted by Sak

dunno, that's why i was asking.

When will chapter 11 be up anyway? Or what is your best guess.
Also, the rabbit didn't have a name, we only found him this morning along with his brother, who died before hand. We think that cat got to em.

Oh well, thats life, they still out number the cats 1000000000000000-1.

Posted by Dark Seth

great story.