Beta test version 3.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.forums.gzevolution.net/inferno.php?

then post suggestions and bugs there.

Can't download it yet. It could still be a few months before that. grrr!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

We must get! Quickly, someone hack into the site and get the data files.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've been playing this for about two hours now, and THIS is what I call an RPG game!!!! It'll probably be some time this summer when it's released!!!!

Ack...it's actually challenging!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Don't tell me you weren't having a challenging time in the RPG before all of those donations... :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

er..um..er....!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

[IMG]http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4e2aa22fc2.jpg[/IMG]

I think this guy suffers from a case of crackoism, if you know what I mean.

Posted by NES Queen

definitely more interesting than just initiating bot battles over and over and over for hours on end. if it comes out in summertime, mayhaps you could initiate some sort of contest with this rather than the typical arcade one (especially since you never change those games or delete the bad ones)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Based on history, it probably won't be early summer.

Posted by GameMiestro

I yelled at them to fix their crappy Admin CP test site. They said they're too busy with version 3 to change the password of their ONE user.

At least they're working on it... :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Version 2 is dead!! We want them working on Version 3!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, what are we going to do in the meantime? It's not like I'm going to make a big account on the third version on the gzevolution site, as it won't make a difference when we get it here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm playing there just to make suggestions....then the game got too addicted for me to leave it!!!! If it's late summer by the time they release it...I might have iy finished by then!!!!! :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

So, has any one else here 'beat the game'? ie, killed every boss and then had no where to go until they add more sections??!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

I was wondering. Are you going to be moving our accounts from the gzevolution site to vgchat? Cause if it's true, I really should start working now...

Questions galore.

1. How do I buy new items (like equiptment)

2. How do I tell the game I want to battle enemies that are "in" an area

3. How do I get a pet?

Posted by gamerz

no it's not going to happen. He would need a mysql backup from the forums.gzevolution.net site and in that backup would be all of the members, posts, rpg data etc..

1. You craft your own equipment with components. You can buy your potions and later you can buy components.

2. You can't. As you "travel" from town to town you have a chance to randomly encounter some enemies in that area.

3. You can buy a pet at firth isles, have fun getting there.

Posted by GameMiestro

If version 3 of the RPG is all a plot by Jesse to drive his members completely insane, IT IS SUCCEEDING.

Took me 5 minutes just to do that. Grr...

Posted by gamerz

jesse isnt behind the development of the rpg inferno. He just simply bought the script to use on his vbulletin site. He's not in charge of the going ons with the rpg inferno.

Posted by Dog

we should get a cool cursor..

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Are you going to be moving our accounts from the gzevolution site to vgchat?

Dude, leave the crack to us pros!!!

er, if you can't even kill a measly bat....you really need some help!!!!! :D:D

Posted by NES Queen

i can beat the bat and i'm only at level 2 :p:

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]Dude, leave the crack to us pros!!!

er, if you can't even kill a measly bat....you really need some help!!!!! :D:D

I can kill a bat, in fact, I can kill every creature I've encountered so far. The problem is that the game is absurdly slow.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post over on there thread. Yes, I've said the same thing over there!!!! They think it would kill the server to be faster.