Chapter 10 --Eiyuu's Story--

Posted by Arcadios

I've worked on this from 8:00pm to 2:05am in New York, so I clam to be the first to post my side of the story from the year that Eiyuu, Vecks, and Mateo went their seprate ways, Enjoy. :)

Chapter 10--Eiyuu's Story--by Mr.Nintendo74

--4 months later--

Eiyuu's has been wandering in "The world of Forgivness" ever since Aurie's death trying to atone for letting his friend die in vain. Eiyuu seek Kurai to end the dual of the fates and so he can worry about his remaining friends. One day the sky was engulfed with clouds and it was pouring rain for weeks, then the sky turned black and Eiyuu was traveling aimlessly until "Kurai!, I sense him where is he" he looked around and started running forward into the ocean which had turned dark, "What happened to the ocean?" Kurai appeared before Eiyuu. "Well, My other half of my hearts we end it here." said Kurai
"The light in my heart will over power the dark."
"That will be your downfall." Kurai raises his arm into the sky and the clouds completely turned dark and nothing could have been seen untill the clouds disburst and Eiyuu saw his home.

--The world of Illusion--
Everything looked as he remembered the building went into the sky, their was light every were, and the roads were surronded with people. "Am I truely home? Where all my friends just a dream?" It was March 7 and in Tokyo it was Tuesday, 7:40. "This time I remember it this was the day that my world was eclipse by darkness, This is a dream, I'm not really here." Eiyuu went running toward the shrine on the outskirts of the city until he saw her. "Hi, Eiyuu." said the girl that Eiyuu had long forgotten. "Renai!" he said. It was Renai the girl Eiyuu had loved ever since he meet her when he was 7, he grew up with her and had been at her side everytime she needed him most.She had black hair with the most beautiful brown eyes that would even invoke the ***s into submission. "Why haven't you called me?" she replied. Eiyuu walked up to Renai and Embraced her with every part of his soul wanting it to be true that he had come home. "I'm sorry" he said
"For what?"
"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you, I was so weak."
"What happend to me?"
"No, I can't tell you."
"Please, let me go with you if something will happen I want to be with you till the end."
"No, if you get involved in my own personal vendetta I could never forgive myself." Eiyuu let go of Renai, but just a soon as he let go, she took him into her arms.
"I love you, I want to be with you, please." Tears went down her face.
"I'm sorry, you don't exsit this is just my heart being used by my darkness!" Eiyuu left her and ran toward the shrine where he had abandoned his darkness.
"Kurai, why have you sent me here?" yelled Eiyuu and then Kurai came from the roof of the shrine.
"This is where it all began." Kurai said
"Stop it now this is all an illusion, isn't it."
"Well if it was would you care for Renai?"
"Shut up!"
"Eiyuu!" yelled Renai, she ran inside the Shrine
"Renai!" said Eiyuu
"Perfect!" Kurai added
"Renai, Run Away!" yelled Eiyuu but Kurai had already captured her and sent her to the dark realm.
"No!, Give her back." said Eiyuu.
Kurai disappeared and his voice was heard through out the shrine.
"If you wish to be reunited with your friend then come to the ocean, where you cherished your memories with her." and Kurai's voice vanished into silence.
Without a Second thought he ran toward he ocean where he and Renai had visited ever since they were children.

--The Sea of Sorrow--
Eiyuu arrived at the ocean and saw Kurai with Renai unconsciously hanging from a pentagram of dark light with her arms on the shoulders of the star.
"Kurai! Let her go, Now!" yelled Eiyuu
"Would you like to see your world when darkness swallowed it?" said Kurai
"What do you mean?"
"Here, I'll show you" Kurai raised his arm into the dark raining sky and the ground had created a circle around him and wave spread changing what ever the darkness could touch and then everything had manifested with darkness.
"Welcome to "The Sea of Sorrow"." said Kurai
"No, this world isn't real it's just in my head!"
"If that is what you believe then you are lost, this world that I have unleashed my darkness upon so long ago is the very world you grew up in."
"What?"
"Yes, what you see in front of you is the very girl you hold so dear to your heart, I have brought this world back from Oblivion."
"Then what I said to her was all wrong."
"Now you fully understand all the people in this world are continuing their lives just as they were before I took everything they had."
"I've heard enough!" yelled out Eiyuu unleashing his Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades.
"Your gonna lose it all!" Eiyuu ran toward Kurai, Kurai held both of his hand forward and yelled "Absolute Darkness" and stop Eyiuu's Oathkeeper then Eiyuu swung the Oblivion then Kurai yelled out "Destrucion's Wake!" and countered Eiyuu's Oathkeeper. Then they were looked looking down in each others eye's.
"Your not the only one with two weapons." said Kurai taking his "Absolute Darkness" and swinging it at Eiyuu but he dodge it and moved backwards.
"D@mn you, Kurai!"
"Well let's continue." with that said Kurai ran toward Eiyuu striking him the first time and then when he was about to hit him agian he stopped the attack, Kurai kept on hitting Eiyuu but he blocked every attack. As Kurai was advancing forward striking at Eiyuu's weapons, Eiyuu kept on walking backward not paying attencion where he was walking into, then he fell and as he was falling into the ground Kurai took the oppertunity and assaulted Eiyuu and throwing him in the air and striking him with ever blow. Eiyuu was set back by every hit then took the Oblivion and blocked Kurai's assault and with the Oathkeeper he threw it behind Kurai and yelled "Strike raid!". The keyblade reverted back into Eiyuu's direction hitting Kurai in the spine and then still in mid air Eiyuu went behind Kurai and attacked him with all his might landing blow after blow until Kurai fell to the ground and Eiyuu jumped off of his back.
"It seem striking you down will be more fun." Kurai said with a smug look on his face.
Kurai lifted his arm into the air and clucthed his hand then pointing his fist into Eiyuu's Direction and realased his fist, then skyscrappers flew over Kurai's head and went after Eiyuu.
Eiyuu jumped into the air and struck every buildings in his path, kurai jumped into the sky after the last building and then struck through it and attacked Eiyuu with both of his keyblades and Eiyuu matching every strike with his own keyblades. With all the strikes heat waves began to be unleashed into the air a skyscrapper was falling from the sky they jumped backwards Kurai landed on top of the towers where flames surronded them and Eiyuu landed toward Renai and took her off the pentagram and ran out of the skyscrapper's shadow.
He put her on top of the only building not set ablaze.
"Let me releave you of that burden, Eiyuu."
"Get away from her!"
Eiyuu let go of his keyblades and they disappeared into the wind.
"So, Your giving up."
"No, All I need is a new weapon."
Eiyuu lifted his hand forward and then the keyblade of light appeared and on the other appeared "Absolute Darkness".
"That blade, you've accepted the darkness in your heart."
"I pitty you, Kurai. You just don't get it, in all of us there is both light and dark. even you"
"There is only darkness in my heart" replied Kurai and he then grew Dark angelic wings. "My heart is filled with absoulte darkness."
"Your wrong, Kurai" said Eiyuu and just as Kurai did, Eiyuu sprutted Angelic wings as well but with the radiance of light on the right wing and the the deep darkness on the left.
"Look at your left wing, Kurai" said Eiyuu
To his shock Kurai's left wing had turn light the same light as Eiyuu.
"What is the meaning of this why do I have the disgusting light on my shoulder?" asked Kurai with a tone of voice that even the heavens heard.
"It's as I said, Everything has light and darkness, you and I are no diffrent." replied Eiyuu. With anger as his motive, Kurai attacked Eiyuu but he blocked his attacks with the keyblades of "Absolute Darkness" and "Absolute Light".
After evading Kurai's attacks, Eiyuu flew toward the sky, the rain stopped and the sun came out of hiding. Renai awoke from her slumber looking at her love in the sky with wings like and angel.
Kurai fueled with rage flew toward Eiyuu and Eiyuu flew toward Kurai with Eiyuu striking through Kurai.
Eiyuu fell on his feet crouching and Kurai stayed in the same position as he was struck.
"It over,Kurai" Said Eiyuu.
"With that final attack it pireced throught your heart."
"N...No....My Darkness still lingers..." Said Kurai with a broken voice.
Kurai raised his left arm to the left letting go of the "Absolute Darkness" and then lifted his right letting go of "Destrucion's wake", both keyblades fell from the sky and vanished in to the winds.
"I won't be defeated by you, Eiyuu" With his arms raised and his wings spread he yelled "If I die then, You shall be ungulfed into the the emptiness of non-existence." Kurai's body had been surrounded by his dark aura and with his final breathe he yelled out "Oblivion!" and flew toward Eiyuu.
"Look out!" screamed Renia.
Eiyuu raised his keyblades to defend himself but Kurai had passed through the keyblades and submitted himself inside Eiyuu's heart and Eiyuu fell onto the floor with his wings disappearing.
"Eiyuu!" yelled Reina and ran to Eiyuu's side.

--Watashi No Reihaidoo--
Eiyuu was falling through a tunnel of memories of his childhood, family and friends and at the end of the tunnel Kurai was waiting.
Eiyuu fell on his feet and rose up to meet eye's with Kurai.
"This is it, No more." said Eiyuu
"I have entered your heart and you are more vulnerable then ever before." said Kurai
Eiyuu summoned "Absolute light"
Kurai Summoned "Abloute Darkness"
They met each other with their keyblades and then Eiyuu fell back.
"IT OVER!" yelled Kurai and ran toward Eiyuu and jumped into the air.
Eiyuu lifted "Absolute light" and said
"All's end!" a beam of light hit Kurai and engulfed him.
"I will never become just a memory!" and with his final words Kurai vanshed.
"Your My Darkness Now, But You Wont Be Able To Over Power My Light."
With that said Eiyuu closed his eye's and felt a drop of water fall on his face, He cleaned the tears off of Renai's face.
"You came back." Her face lite with joy.
"Yea, I've finally regained my heart."
"I've finally found My Sanctuary." Eiyuu said holding Renai in his hands.
The darkness was vanishing from the ground returning all the building's to their proper place and returning Eiyuu's home "The Ocean of Hope" back to him.
Then the floor turned light and it grew brighter, Eiyuu and Renai were being pulled away.
"Will you come back?" yelled Renai as they were being pulled further and futher.
"I will come back for you!" Responded Eiyuu and then the floor engulfed Eiyuu and then he feel from the sky hitting the sand on the beach of "The World of Forgivness".

Looking into the sunset horizan He thought to himself
"My home had returned to the way I remember it, light had revived it."
"I will return, after I have atoned."
With Everything returned to balance Eiyuu kept looking on it to the sunset until the moon rose.

"It's time for a Reunion."

Posted by keyartist

Wild. That is sweet.You spend to much time writing.LOL just kidding I beat you'll sleep well tonight.

Posted by Arcadios

Thanx.
:-D

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

*claps awsome bro i really liked it im almost done with mine.

Posted by Arcadios

May.7,2006 at 6:25pm in New York, Mr.Nintendo74 has finally completly finished the jiminy journal.

Posted by Wally The Weird

that was good, very good.
But be honest,
how much of that did you get from FF7 AC?

Or inspired by that anyway.

Posted by Arcadios

alot.
I just like ff7 that much and the game to me was the greatest final fantasy ever! EVER I SAY!!!

Posted by Wally The Weird

Heh heh, yeah.
Totally understandable, and if you think about unorginol in one aspect. The battle bwteen Cloud and Sephiroth is a War between sides within thine own self sort. It had been done before.
That doesn't make it any less awesome of course :)

(Calling the Spephiroth-Cloud relation unoriginal, just to be clear)