You guys won't like me

Posted by Waddle Dee

people dont like girls like me anymore... so ha, i like people who like ... me... wait, does that make any sense??? no, so yeah, i want friends

Posted by Dexter

k, you can't do that to me. Now I have to know what it is about you that people don't like anymore but used to (you did imply that they use to). So what is it?

And you will always find a friend here at VGC. Welcome. :)

Posted by Ant

Uhh, girls are the most popular on the internet, under most circumstances.

welcum

Posted by Stalolin

I vaguely remember a Waddle Dee at VGC in times past, ever been here before?

Anyways, welcome to Video Game Chat.

Posted by Dexter

I also seem to recall a Waddle Dee. If I remember correctly, she had some kind of a duck avatar.

Posted by Waddle Dee

sorry, im just used to people on other forums, one dude said he was going to hunt me down and kill me, no joke P.S. ive never been here before

Posted by Dexter

That's not too uncommon on my Internet. I've seen a few members here at VGC say worse things than that to other members. What were their reasons? Why didn't they like you?

Posted by Waddle Dee

well, he started swearin at me , and then i started swearin back, then he said he would come to my house and kill me and... do stuff to my dead body (i not sure you wanna know)

Posted by Dexter

Why did he start swearing at you? You should have reported him to the super mods or that Kent Traffic Cop fellow.

Well, I think you'll find VGC is a much nicer place. Probably more fun, too. ^_^

Posted by Ant

You shouldn't take these people too seriously. Most of the time they are just saying things to try and scare you. Personally, I'm used to it and blow it off. Guess you just get used to it.

Posted by Waddle Dee

well, there werent many restrictions in that website, i should have reported it, anyway, im glad im welcome though, i hope i get some REAL friends...

Posted by keyartist

Yeah there are alot of crazies on the net, even here on vgc but I don't think I'm one of them

P.S. Welcome to VGChat.com Where your unwildest dreams fail to come true.

Your post count is not going up. Why is that?

Posted by Ant

Posts made in this board don't count towards your overall postcount.

Posted by keyartist

oh ok thats for cluing me in. with 413 post I should off got that by now

Posted by Fate

Aww, I thought Addy's girlfriend came back. :(

Posted by keyartist

well you never know where youll find real friends, but as long as you try then you have hope of doing so.

Posted by Linko_16

Waddle Dees rule.

Seriously, though, welcome to Video Game Chat. People here will probably be nice enough to you, so don't worry.

Posted by Ant

I couldn't resist...

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome.

P.S: Don't worry about that guy. It was probably Jesse. :D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome to VGC! Home of...... Jesse (he scares me at times). :(

We'll be nice to you! And like you were told, there'll always be a friend here for you. n_n

Post often and don't be a stranger!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Chances are that nobody here will threaten to kill you or tell you to kill yourself... unless I do, since I'm an ***.

Welcome, and enjoy vgc.

One more note: The judge is made of rainbows, kittens, and all things cute, but he's awful insecure about it so he tries to be super evil. So just humor him, k?

Posted by The Judge

Welcome to the internet.

EDIT: Evil Stuff

Posted by mis0

Why, hello! I'm not mean either. Just stick around and post some.

Posted by Waddle Dee

you people respond a lot faster too... i think im going to use one of those pictures at the bottom as my own :)

Posted by Waddle Dee

i like it.... wait, is it against the rules to copy??? *crap* (J/K)

Posted by Zeta

Odd. I was just playing Canvas Curse, and the last enemy I killed before quitting was a Waddle Dee.

This must be some kind of omen.

Posted by Waddle Dee

i NEVER kill Waddle Dees. its my own kind

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, but people actually like them. :(

Posted by Zeta

I slaughter Waddle Dees every chance I get. >=D

Can't bring myself to kill Chips or Ticks, though. :(

Posted by Waddle Dee

why do people always kill us... (J/K) i dont know why, but dexter is my favorite, out of nowhere.... i usually dont have favorites!!! :(

Posted by The Judge

He's everyone's favorite. No one can resist his furry charms. :rolleyes:

Posted by Waddle Dee

YAY FOXES!!!! wait... that strange, my only other friend sez he's a wolf. im way into furry creatures... :) P.S. how do you get pictures on your signature??? :(

Posted by GameMiestro

Waddle Dees are physically incapabable of typing, so everything that looks like posts you have made must be an illusion. Curse these hallucinations...

Posted by Waddle Dee

i go to special waddle dee typing class :) :)