Chapter 8

Posted by Wally The Weird

Well, here you all go! Yeah, it a heavy battle scene, and I feel I didn't do too much, despite it's length, but here you go anyway!
Enjoy.
Chapter 8:Enter the Demon
--------The Gummi ship-----------
"So, who is this mystery girl?" Eiyuu asked, looking at Angela. When they had landed, or crashed rather, they had only four bodies, now thye had five.
"Oh, this is Angela." Mateo replied, looking over to her as he answered. "When we crashed, I was thrown off a distance. When I landed, she was about to be some spider-heartless' dinner, so Septero and I came to her rescue."
"Septero, who is that? It sounds familiar, bu tI don;t think I have ever heard it." Angela replied, looking confused.
"Oh, uhhh,-" Mateo began, but was cut off by someone.
"Thats not important right now. What you should be concerned about, is me." A beautiful young woman interupted him. The party had been talking in the gummi ship, but with the door open, so she had casually walked up to them, and spoken, while still outside the ship.
To say she was beautiful, was to lie. She was more lovley then any other woman any of them had ever laid eyes on. She looked like the ***dess Venus herself, dressed in a dress of deep red, and her long flowing, golden hair, she looked as though the g0ds themselves would swoon just at her very radiance. Even the author of this chapter would be tempted by her, if he was not already involved with someone else :)
"Who the hell are you?" Eiyuu asked, in a not-so-subtle approach. Locking eyes with him, Eiyuu's face went somewhat red, but no one dared to say anything.
"Hah, mortals are so easily swayed by appearanced alone. I would wager if I asked any of these men to join me, they would, if only to have but a chance to gaze at me longer." She spoke with a voice of divinity, and everyone who heard it could not help but listen.
"I sure as hell wouldn't! Now answer the question!" Vecks replied. While he was entranced by her at first, he had come to his sences quite quickley, and could easily tell this was not a freind.
"My, you are determined. I suppose one in love, and knowlagable in the arcane arts would be much more resistant to my charm. Very well, I tell oyu my name. I am Warlord and former Master of the Demon's Eye army, Ryth, The Runeblader." She spoke, as as she did, her voice of divinity left, and was replaced with that of coldness. Everyone came to their sences immediatley.
"Demon's Eye army? What the heck is that?" Aurie asked. She, like everyone else, was at a loss for what was going on. "Plus, you don;t exactly look like a Warlord, or a Runeblader, whatever that is." She commented.
"HAH! You always fail to identify me or my kin unless we show a great display, or reveal our aura, or miasma. Behold, a more truer form of myself." A sudden wind came, and darkness engulfed Ryth. Suddenly, a great aura bled off from her, and a great power formed within her and swelled. When she reappeared, she was still human, but her eyes were red, and she wore the armor of a black knight. At her side was a long black blade, and in her left hand, she held a banner, red with a black eye on it.
"A demon." Septero remarked, having switched places with Mateo. Angela had failed to notice the difference.
"Back-up! Did oyu just say a Demon?" Aurie asked Septero. Being a white mage, she knows to some extent what demons are, and can do, but this was on a different level entierly.
"Yes, an incarnation of evil. Be on your gaurd, this oponnent is far more powerful then any number of heartless we have yet to encounter. Angela, stay safe, and try not to get involved." Summoning Tide, Septero had a rough idea of what their new oponnent could do.
"Meh, a demons' no trouble. A white Mage is essentialy a preist, and if there is one thing preists can do, it's exorsisim. Stand back and watch the master!" Aurie remarked. Going forward and drawing her staff, she began to chant. Ryth remined motionless.
"Exorsisim:Make this land holy!" A sudden wave of magic shot from Aurie, and then made a circle around Ryth. A pillar of light engulfed the demoness, and then, she was gone.
"Did it, work?" Vecks asked. He began to mutter something incoherant to himself after he asked this. A sudden strong wind blew again, and then, he received his answer.
"Nay. You may wish to flee now." Ryth responded from above. Falling fro the sky, she held in her hands a large blade of red, composed entierly of magic. Falling from the sky at incredible speeds, she aimed her magical blade at the ship.
And she did not miss.
Lcukily for the company, they heeded her advice, and managed to flee from the gummi ship in time. When Ryth landed, her might sword went through the ship with ease, and it's dark magic spread like a plague. Within momements of contact, the ship had exploded, and everything inside was either scattered, or destroyed.
Then, there came a cruel laugh, as Ryth, this mighty demon, mocked her oponnents. Angela had been knocked unconsious, and was placed a distance away by Mateo, who reswitched shortly after with Septero. Eiyuu drew his keyblades, Vecks and Aurie their staves, and Septero readdided his blade.
"Oh it has been too long young magus. Why, when I last met you, if I recall, you were just a small boy, no older then four years old. What were your parents names again?" Ryth called out as she emerged from the smoke and debris. Vecks, suddenly remembered.
"It was you! I remember now! You killed my parents! Where is my brother?! Tell me your heartless monster!" He cried out, his rage was beginning to take hold over his judgement.
"Yes, it was me. However, I have not seen your brother, latley or at all. I would have killed oyu that day, if I had not been ordered to keep you alive. But no matter, whatever specialty you possesed is now gone, and I have been instructed to kill you and freinds, but not too quickley." Laughing as she spoke, she was suddenly interupted.
"Shut the hell up!" Eiyuu called as he charged. Despite finding his light so recently, the darkness of Ryth's aura alone had caused him to revert. Almost possesed with unnatural strength and speed, Eiyuu charged the demon, and unleashed a brutal assault, every strike landed with a direct hit.
-----------------The battle-------------------
Soon, the others followed suit.
"Soul Spear!" A degenerate version of the Elmekia lance from ages past, the spell is essentialy the same. Vecks unleashed a ray of green light that shot for his oponnent in the shape of an arrow. The Soul Spear, or Elmekia Lance, is a spirit missle of kinds, damaging an oponnents mind or spirit side. On humans, the worst this spell can do is mental collapse for a few hours. Against demons and heartless or other spiritual beings, this attack can be truley devestating.
"Light Aura!" Unleashing in addition to Vecks magical missle, was Auries own spell. Dashing just behinde them, Septero drew his blade and reddied his strike.
After finishing a devestating combo, Eiyuu kicked Ryth in the chest nd Launched himself upwards, avoiding the missles and ally. One right after the other, the missles struck Ryth, and then, taking his chance, Septero brought his blade down on Ryth, slicing her in half and then doing so again three more times.
However, things are never that easy.
"AHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Oh, those spells are truley impressive, and may do in a new aged demon. However, I am over ten thousand years old! My very blood is older then any of you ever shall be! Behold the powers of a demon!" Her remains coverted into darkness, and then reformed together, forming her in whole again.
"Your blade is mighty, Atlantean of two minds, but mine, as you shall see, is far more powerful." Ryth called to Septero. Drawing her blade, they could see blood red runes etched into it, answering the question as to what a rune blade is.
"Your magic, magi, it to, is impressive, but mine shall leave you in awe." Quickley, and quietly, she began to chant something. Seconds later, the runes on her mighty blade began to glow.
"Behold, Hell Fire Slash!" Bringing her sword down with one hand and tremendous strength, she unleashed a huge wave a black flames at Septero. Septero raised his sword in attempt to block, but didn't get the chance.
"Protectaga!" Aurie recited as a barrier enveloped Septero as well as everyone else, however, something unexpected happened just then, because the falmes were summoned from the very depths of hell;
They passed through.
"D@AMNIT That hurst!" Septero remakred as he took the brunt of the attack. Sepeteros strength had saved him. Quickley, Aurie and Vecks both began casting spells. Eiyuu was less patienct.
"You are SO dead you demonic b!tch!" Eiyuu charged in and brought forth his two mighty keyblades with him. Vecks, however, had forseen this attack, as had Septero.
"Firaga!" BOTH Vecks and Septero recited. Both spells merged and then fized with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades. How this had occured, none were too sure, but they were not about to complain.
"Flame Slasher combo!" Eiyuu yelled, naming the newfound technique. With amazing speed and precision, he slashed at Ryth, each hit that landed also brought forth a small but mighty flame, however;
Each hit landed on her sword.
"Soul Reaver!" Calling on demonic magics, Ryth brought forth a sword similar to the one she had used before, but this one was black instead of red, and seemed more chaotic. The most startling difference however, was the fact the she weilded it with one hand.
"Eiyuu get out of there! Don't let the sword touch you!" Vecks called out. "I know this spell, it's demonic magic. This spell can rend an oponnents soul asunder!" Eiyuu stopped his assault, and attempted to block the magical sword, but it passed through seemlessly.
Eiyuu fell lifelessly to the ground.
"Eiyuu! Curaga!" Calling on Curagas magic again right after casting it on Septero, the spell enveloped the Keyblader in light, but he remained motionless, his eyes open and glazed over.
"HAH! You're freind should have heeded your advice! Now then, how about I put an end to this little charade? Infinity Break!" With no time to resapond, Ryth raised her sword, and brought it down. A sudden flash of black enveloped the area, and everyone fell to the ground, not dead, but with almost no magical energy or health left.
"The...Infinity break? Never before have I heard of such a spell." Vecks remarked as he fell the ground. Septeros' blade fell form his hands, and he too was on the ground.
"Yes, the infinity break. Normally, this spell instantly kills a foe leaving no marks. However, I suppose that using it on such a wide spread weakened it's effect. No matter, I shall end it with another." Ryth told the company, sounding disapointed in the fact that her foes were still alive.
"You haven't changed have you Ryth? Still using the same old spells, and the same old bag of tricks? Flare Bit." A voice called out in a low, mystic tone. A ball of light shot from the trees and struck Ryth square in the chest before she had a chance to respond, engulfing her in flames.
"NO! Why did oyu have to show up now of all times?!" Ryth cried in anger, her dark aura growing as her anger flared. The party was down, but they still managed to watch, despite their end of combat for the moment.
A single figure had appeared. Tall and shrowded in a black cloak, his face and entier body was concealed in shrowds of darkness. In his hand, he held a staff of wood that looked like a common walking stick. This was the same figure who had appeared to Vecks.
"Yup, it's me. And I am here to put an end to this battle. You see, I can;t have these people dying, it's not their time. You shall fall Ryth, not this day, but soon. Now then, will oyu combat me or flee?" The man called in a casual tone, almost as if he was asking for the time of day! Ryth showed signs of anger on her face.
"Ultimaga!" A spell of pure myth! Yet she performed it! Her sword glowed a bright light, and then she brought it down on the man in black. The swing alone had enough force to split a mountain quite litteraly, the spell would tear apart another!
He blocked it with his wooden stave.
The nergy from the sword faded rapidly, and the man chuckled lightly.
"You should know by now that spell has no effect on me! Honestly, that is like a sword to slay g0d! Besides, this is how you do Ultimaga!" Raising his left hand, his right still holding the staff that stopped the devestating attack, a ball of white light formed in his palm. A look of fear appeared on Ryth's face.
"Infinity Break!" Backing off and then slashing her sword, a wave of black errupted from her blade, and met with the ball of light the Man in Black had just released. The two met, and then, much to everyones' surprise, they vanished.
"HAH! Well played, using infinity break to destroy an infinite power, well done Ryth! However, there is something you have overlooked here my old foe, something that shall end this battle." The man said, almost in congradulation to his oponnent. Ryth sneered at him.
"Oh, and what might that be?" Ryth asked
"The man behinde you of course!" The man answered.
Right through her chest, a keyblade went through. Though not enough to kill her, it was enough to end the fight for the moment. Ryth fell to the ground and began to cough up blood as the blade was ripped out. Her sword vanished, Eiyuu stood above her in triumph with a look of great satisfaction on his face.
"This shall not end Wizard! This world shall be enveloped in darkness!" Calling on unseen forces, heartless began to apepar, not by the tens, not by the hundred, but by the tens of thousands! Eiyuu went over to join the others quickley and ready them.
"Oh, this old trick. Yes, I am aware there is nothing I can do to stop you, but I know what you are going to do." Pointing his staff at the group and Angela, they were suddenly enveloped in a barrier. "I am sending you all to Spectra, the capitol city of the world Infinity Light. There, you shall arrive in a chapel, and be cared for. should you need me again, I will appear, but try not to make a habbit out of it." He said as he began to chant a spell.
The heartless melted, and then their darkness went to Ryth as she summoned her sword again. This was going to be a most devestating spell indeed.
"Farewell!" He said, and with a white flash, the group was gone, as was he, but Ryth did not stop. This was something she was going to do, even if it killed her.
"Infinity Terminate" There was a sudden wave of black the enveleoped the entier world, and then,
There was nothing.

Posted by Arcadios

PUT A TITLE ON IT AND CHAPTER 4 TOO WE ALL PUT THEM ON OURS.'
just ta let ya know.

THERE! I put a title on it real quick, are you happy now?!
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh, btw Mr. Nintendo, Eiyuu was faking the whole time he was down

Posted by Sak

Good job! :rock:

SHAZMA!
Someone finally finished reading the thing!

Posted by Arcadios

MY GUY KICKED SO MUCH *** THANX WALLY UR THE BEST!!!

Posted by Sak

Almost done with Chapter 9..... :crying:

Yeah, I thought you might enjoy that.
Oh also, real quick, a little explanation.

Eiyuu would have been killed by the attack because it wa sjust that powerful, but two things saved him.
1. The enchantments on his keyblades.
2. The man in black cast a spell. Key suddenly found his light again, and it saved him, it was only temporary, but it saved him.

Plus, now that I think about it, he might have survived anyway.

Posted by Arcadios

yea yea yea i cant stop saying that
well once i read chapter 9 I'll start on chapter 10-Eiyuu's side- today remeber to name it the:
Chapter 10-(insert chraster's name) side-
and kairi u should make a chapter on auries side and what she does during her death maybe a remince of her life and love ;)

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

wow Wally awesome man just awesome that was really cool even though Mateo/Septero did hardly anything but now that i think about it theyve doing most of the battles so hey man awesome so badass!

Posted by keyartist

wow that was great