halo there everyone

Posted by wolfgangkurt

hey my name is kurt and I live in simi valley CA. I am a big xbox 360 fan and I love old school rock and roll. I also enjoy driving dangerously in my mustang. I've been playing elder scrolls oblivion for the xbox 360 for about a month now and I love it. it's takes up alot of my homework time but oh well. it's the best game I've played in a long time.

Posted by The Judge

Glad you took my advice and actually joined.

Now don't do what every person I tell to join does and stop posting after this.

Posted by GameMiestro

Halo to you too.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome to VGC.
But yes, keep posting. We'd love some good posters around here. And I trust you well enough since The Judge brought you here.

Posted by The Judge

Your trust has been drastically misplaced.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Probably... I was just trying to encourage the little feller.... :(

Posted by Stalolin

Two things;

1. Expand on old school rock and roll

2. Ant and Judge are sex buddies.

anywho, welcome to vgc

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Stalolin: 2. Ant and Judge are sex buddies.

Let's get one thing straight:

F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats an unfair statement. Buddies imply that they both enjoy it, when the truth is more like they have resorted to homosexuality out of desperation. Theirs is a sad, miserable lovemaking filled with crying and depression.

Buddies they are not.

Posted by Klarth

in before los: Can I have your Mustang?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Mustangs are decent at best. The base v6 model is woefully underpowered and hates revving (thats what ford gets for putting a Ranger motor in it). The higher end GT is still a bit over powered, and its 300hp is relatively puny when one considers that the engine is almost 5 liters. And as if that werent bad enough, Ford opted to use a solid rear axel, in an attempt to both cut costs and please drag racers. This means that its handling gets shot to hell on anything other than a straight line.

Personally, if I were going to spend almost 30grand on a car, I'd just get a (lol nes queen) Miata and bank the rest or put it into a freer breathing exaust.

Posted by wolfgangkurt

well I have a 2001 mustang GT and It is quite fast. I only paid 13k for mine because I got it from a private party. it only has 45k miles on it which is a great price if you ask me, especially since it is fairly moded. since this is a place of gaming chats I won't go into details about what's been done to it, but lets just say it's fast. and no klarth you can not have my mustang.

Posted by wolfgangkurt

Quoting Stalolin: Two things;

1. Expand on old school rock and roll

2. Ant and Judge are sex buddies.

anywho, welcome to vgc

ya no comment on number 2. but I'll expand on what kind of rock bands I like. AC/DC, KISS, LED ZEPPELIN,STYX, ROLLING STONES, QUEEN, FOO FIGHTERS, AUDIOSLAVE, VAN HALEN, THE EAGLES, JIMMY HENDRIX, DEEP PURPLE, LENNY KRAVITZ, GUNS N' ROSES, BLUE OYSTER CULT, BOSTON, and THE DARKNESS. that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's some I left out.

Posted by Ant

sup kurt, eat any people lately?

Posted by keyartist

Yeah you got a flash car there wolf.

Posted by Majician

Quoting Lord of Spam: Thats an unfair statement. Buddies imply that they both enjoy it, when the truth is more like they have resorted to homosexuality out of desperation. Theirs is a sad, miserable lovemaking filled with crying and depression.

Buddies they are not.

Wow dude, *cough* nice, uuhhhh... sig ya got there! *sniff* uh, yeah. I'm going to leave now....

Posted by Grom

Quoting The Judge: Let's get one thing straight:

F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck you.

ha ha.

AC/DC is pimpawesome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting wolfgangkurt: well I have a 2001 mustang GT and It is quite fast. I only paid 13k for mine because I got it from a private party. it only has 45k miles on it which is a great price if you ask me, especially since it is fairly moded. since this is a place of gaming chats I won't go into details about what's been done to it, but lets just say it's fast. and no klarth you can not have my mustang.

I demand a detailed list of all mods done, dyno readouts, quartermile times, and pics of the engine bay with you next to it holding a sign that says something to the effect that "my cariz kueler than urs oll"*

Also, I was refering to the newest body style mustang for thelive rear axle, befor e anyone does research and says "BUT WAIT SPAM, YOU'RE A MORON LOL".

*I'm guessing you dont have most of this. The pic will suffice, though.

Posted by wolfgangkurt

Quoting Lord of Spam: I demand a detailed list of all mods done, dyno readouts, quartermile times, and pics of the engine bay with you next to it holding a sign that says something to the effect that "my cariz kueler than urs oll"*

Also, I was refering to the newest body style mustang for thelive rear axle, befor e anyone does research and says "BUT WAIT SPAM, YOU'RE A MORON LOL".

*I'm guessing you dont have most of this. The pic will suffice, though.

sorry I'm just too **** lazy to do all that work. can't we just say my car is awesome and be done with it?

Posted by Lord of Spam

No:mad:

At least a list of part types (i.e. supercharger, intercooler, tires, suspensions, etc.)

And may *** help you if you put anything into it that made it heavier without uping performance coughSTEREOcough.

Posted by GameMiestro

No, because that's evidence that the car is actually yours...

Posted by wolfgangkurt

Quoting Lord of Spam: No:mad:

At least a list of part types (i.e. supercharger, intercooler, tires, suspensions, etc.)

And may *** help you if you put anything into it that made it heavier without uping performance coughSTEREOcough.

ok ok I guess I'm not that lazy. it isn't supercharged just yet, but I'm making that my summer project. so far all I've done to it was add a cold air intake, front and rear strut bars for better handling, flowmaster exhaust, and a completely new suspencion which makes it handle like really well as well as lower it an inch and a half. oh and the tires are perrelli P zero's and the rims are FR 500's. I haven't dyno'd it but I'm guessing it makes around 280-285 horse power. and I only added a sirius satellite radio which I don't think will weight it down too much. lol.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow, props. I was expecting "LOL I PUT SOME MAD TYTE SUBWOOFERS YO" or some stupid ****, but thats actually not bad. Quick word, though: the stock v8 puts out about 300 hp at the wheels stock, so it should be putting out at least 325 or so. With a decent supercharger running at good boost (make sure to check that your engine is in good shape and can handle the boost, though), you should be able to make over 400 easily.

Also, please, dear *** tell me its manual. An auto tranny ruins it.

Posted by wolfgangkurt

Quoting Lord of Spam: Wow, props. I was expecting "LOL I PUT SOME MAD TYTE SUBWOOFERS YO" or some stupid ****, but thats actually not bad. Quick word, though: the stock v8 puts out about 300 hp at the wheels stock, so it should be putting out at least 325 or so. With a decent supercharger running at good boost (make sure to check that your engine is in good shape and can handle the boost, though), you should be able to make over 400 easily.

Also, please, dear *** tell me its manual. An auto tranny ruins it.

well my car is a 2001 mustang GT which only makes around 270 hp stock. the 2005 mustangs are the one's that make 300 hp stock. and of course my car is a manual. it just wouldn't be right to have an auto tranny in a sports car.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The more I hear out of you, the more I like you.

Posted by mis0

Quoting wolfgangkurt: ok ok I guess I'm not that lazy. it isn't supercharged just yet, but I'm making that my summer project. so far all I've done to it was add a cold air intake, front and rear strut bars for better handling, flowmaster exhaust, and a completely new suspencion which makes it handle like really well as well as lower it an inch and a half. oh and the tires are perrelli P zero's and the rims are FR 500's. I haven't dyno'd it but I'm guessing it makes around 280-285 horse power. and I only added a sirius satellite radio which I don't think will weight it down too much. lol.

Approv'd.

Posted by The Judge

And here I was being told that I was the meanest person to new members.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, I like this guy. He has a nice car. AND he seems pretty chill.

Posted by Waddle Dee

i have no idea whats goin on.... oh, welcome... you probibly wont see me much, but yeah...

Posted by wolfgangkurt

haha. thanks for the welcome everybody. I look foreward to posting and commenting on new topics, especially about whats been going on in this years E3. all three systems are looking really good right now. anyways thanks, and I look foreword to talking to you all.