The ship that once was.what else can go wrong

Posted by keyartist

Dextah awoke and was confused of where he was. The last thing he remembered was going into a house with Alice. Yevittro tried to reason with Dextah but there was no way that it would happen. As Dextah layed on the bad he noticed he could move, and that Yevittro tyied him down. Know that Dextahs hate grew and he soon broke free of the rope that was restricting his movement.

Dextah?: Where am I? Tell me now!
Yevitro: Your on the ship don't you remember?
Dextah?: No, Who are you and why can't I move?
Yevittro: Its me Yevittro, I tyied you up so you would fall.
Dextah?:Let me out, un tie me.
Yevittro: But I can't sir, you are still hurt.
Dextah?: AHHHHHHHHH! Let me up.
Yevittro:Ahhhhhhh, no you must not.

Dextah got up from the table and threw Yevittro at a wall of the ship. Yevittro pleaded for his life but Dextah would not listen. Yevittro tried no dodge Dextahs hands, but he was to slow and Dextah again threw him at another wall, but this time it cracked the wall of the ship. Alice woke up seeing it all unfold before her eyes. she tried to stop him but he was to powerful, then Alice heard something that surprised her alot.

Dextah?:Ha, take this you piece of deer crap.
Yevittro:NO, ahhhh, stoppp.
Dextah?: Don't try to run, you'll die for what you did to me.
Yevittro: I did nothing no, plese stop, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Alice: Dextah nooooo, What are you doing.
Dextah?: Die you little gremlin, haaaaaaa yaahhhh.
Yevittro:No..on..oo, St..o.p, Ah.h....hh uuurrrgggg...ZZZ
Dextah?: Alice why am I here.
Alice: what have you done, you killed Yevittro, Dextah what is wrong with you?
Dextah?: Who you calling Dextah, I said my name was Hated.
Alice:What, no your Dextah, don't you remember.
Hated: All I remember was you taking me to some place and them waking up here, its your fault.

Dextah raise his hand at Alice and began to charge up some evil type of energy mass. Alice frighted drops to the floor and begs him to stop.Before Hated can unleash his attack they hear an exposion from outside the ship, and they notice that the crack in the wall is getting bibber and starting to suck every thing out. Yevittro wakes up and runs to the control panel and hits the repair button but its to late as Hateds damage was far to great and one side of the ship gets ripped off sucking yevittro out off the ship and soon gets burned up.

Hated: I trusted you Alice but you brought me here If I die so will you.
Alice: No Dextah, please, your not you right now please stop, I beg you.
Hated: Its far to late for that, now you will die like all others before me.
Ahhhhhh, Betryals Fault!
Alice: NOOOO! Don't I know your in there.
Yevittro:uugggg, AAhhhhh the ship must do something,,, ther....e ahhhhhhh..(x.x)
Alice: Yevittro, no no, ahhh I'm being pulled out ahhh
Hated: Ha ha ha, fine then easier work for me, later Alice.

Alice grabs on to something trying to hold on for dear life. Hated just stands there not being effected by the strong force pulling Alice out. Alice attemps to hold on but soon lets go and is thrown from the ship but allready entering the atmospere she summons some sort of glideing magic and hits a lake in the far distance. Hated does not attemp to jump off the ship and it crashes into the ground.Hated them finds himself still alive and unharmed but the crash. He gets up and walks of the burning pile of ship and turns back and looks at it. Just then the ground starts to shake and falls in reveil a great under ground tunnel. Hated looks up and cant even see the light of day, and realizes he must explore the tunnel for a way out. Its dark and wet in this hidden tunnel but it doesn't stop him from finding his way in it. He soon comes to a dimlly light cavern with a big doorway witha dark aura flowing from it. As he gets closer he feels that he isn't the only one in here and is soon being circled by nine shaded figures that emite a great evil far from what he feels in his own heart.

Hated: I feel a great evil in you guys, but it's not of the same that runs in my veins. This is an evil that I must destroy( thought) but can I do it alone?

Just then all nine figures close in on Hated and makes him feel a dark pain that he has never felt before.Hated tries to jump but he is way to overpowered and is quickly put to his knees as the nine fall back into a circle and start to speak.

SF1: Your darkness is weak
SF2: We feel what light you have left.
SF3: Let the darkness put out that light.
SF4: The light will only make you weaker.
SF5: We can feel you with hate.
SF6: Think of what you did.
SF7: You have no memories.
SF8: Nothing to remember nothing to forget.
SF9: Let us feel you in on your pass.

Hated stands there as the SFs go on talking, but Hated soon starts to grow angry and lashes out of control. The 9 SFs talk and and then fade into the shadows leaving but one, SF9 there to deal with Hated.

Hated: Running so soon. You would of wished your friends where here to help.
SF9: Ha ha ha you know not of our power, but I would like to give you a crash course.
Hated: The only thing your going to give is up after I'm done with you.
SF9:Hmmm, really lets see what your made of.
Hated: Lets, you better run before you have a no chance.

Hated charges at SF9 and quickly notices that this won't be so easy.

Chapter 4 end. What will happen, will Hated lose or win? What happened to Dextah? Did Alice survive the fall? Find out in Chapter 5.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

*whistles* im so confused that kinda sucks though that he has amnesia

Posted by Sak

Dude, I'm sorry bout what I said before. This was a good chapter. Just IMPROVE ON GRAMMAR a little.

Posted by keyartist

Thanks I'm gonna ask roxas lover to write chapter 5( What ever name she gives it) And then I'm going to write chapter 6 and maybe Hated(Dextah) Will meet back up in chapter 7( A closer of friendship).

Posted by Roxas Lover

I really liked this chapter.Keyartist if i am going to write the 6th chapter i am going to need to ask you some questions.I'll Pm you the questions.

Posted by keyartist

Ok go ahead and pm the questions.Oh yeah its chapter it's chapter 5 that you'll be writing and You can write six aswell then I'll write 7. Number 5 and 6 is Alices story put what ever you think is nessisary, but Hated or Dextah don't come back until chapter 7

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok I PM the questions but in the PM i put the questions as ch.6 but i'll write both ch.5 and 6 if you want me to I got an idea for ch.5 already.So maybe I'll expand that and make it into 2 chapters.

Posted by keyartist

ok sounds good.

ok i just read it over now i have a quick question are the SFs the Guardians? i hope not later

Posted by keyartist

The guardians?

of Atlantis nvm later

Posted by keyartist

Later?