Best story maker

Posted by Arcadios

I think the best maker for the chapters so far is riku for me anybody else thick other wise. just post it, whose your favorite:
Mr.Nintendo74
Riku dark Badass
Kairi fan
Wally the weird or
Keyartist.

Posted by keyartist

I also like Rikus even after how mean they where to me. you all inspired me to write mine so thats cool.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Haha wow thanks guys *takes a bow* ill try to continue to not let you guys down and seeing as i cant vote for myself ill have to say my fav author would have to be Mr. Nintendo i think its cool and fun and action packed as well

Posted by Wally The Weird

Oh, I don;t get voted for at all?
Well, read my new chapter. If you are still sure about your votes ok, but feel free to change them :)

Posted by Sak

What?!? Nobody likes my writing?!? HOW RUDE!lol. jk. I like...... sry Wally, but I gotta say Riku's writing.

Figures, Kairi gets off just as I get on, oh well, I'll check back later.
As for the writing, I personally write better in the first person, don;t do third person that often, so that could very well be why.

Posted by Arcadios

hey whats up kairi how was the camping trip?

So who is the Best Author this week?

Posted by Burning Inferno

!!!!AS I LAY DYING!!!!
R O C K S

Alright everyone place your votes for this weeks Best Author remember Authors cannot vote for themselves heres the line up
Mr.Nintendo74
Riku dark Badass
Kairi fan
Wally the weird

Posted by Arcadios

My vote goes to Riku since he put me in a good postion to type the chapter plus it was cool.
but then wally didn't put much and kairi did the same.......sorry guys but mine was a little confusing for some, so you can put that for pay back for typing these few lines I just put.

Posted by Sak

You guys do realise that I have the authority to close down this thread because it's not a role-playing thread right? SO U BETTER VOTE FOR ME! lol. jk. I didn't even do my chapter yet, how could u guys decide?

Well, seeing as you start the chapter bracket, you techincally already did your chapter.
Yeah, like I said, not my best chapter I ever wrote, I was tired like I always am when I wrote it. Plus all my inspiration is goign elsewhere towards a different story of my own creation.

haha you guys didnt vote and Kairi you did write Chapter 15 did you not? well my vote goes to Mr. Nintendo

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: haha you guys didnt vote and Kairi you did write Chapter 15 did you not? well my vote goes to Mr. Nintendo
Chapter 15 wasn't this week, it was last week.