Chapter 7

Posted by Arcadios

Hope eveyone like the chapter I've done:

The Blank Page - Chapter 7 -Friends in My Heart - by Mr.Nintendo74

--Mateo's landing site--

"What should we do?" asked Mateo. "Nothing, yet if she shows a sign of the earth gaurdian then we have to act." said Septro. "But I can't harm her she hasen't done anything wrong!" thought Mateo. "I know but still be on your gaurd." warned Septro. After 30 minutes of wandering into the heart of the forest Angela asked Mateo "Mateo, why did you come to this planet?" Mateo responded "Well to tell ya the truth, we crash land here and I flew from the ship and landed back there when I saved you, why?" and then Angela said "Because I was wondering if you were going to stay here." Mateo stopped walking and said in a very serious tone of voice "I have to leave if I stay here darkness would engulf this world from all the enemies we have." "But" said Angela starring into Mateo's eyes "What about after words, when your done fighting, will you come back?" "Yes, I'll come back" replied Mateo and then Angela's face lite up with happiness. Darkness enguffled Mateo and Angela. "What?! Whats going on?" yelled Mateo. then he heared a scream. "Angela, where are you!?" he yelled then out of no where a swam of heartless appeard. "What did you do to her? Where is she?!" Mateo keep pn asking then he unleashed tide, lefting it up in the air "You better tell me wher she is or else." The heartless attacked Mateo He yelled "Darkness Flames!" he swung his sword and hit the ground when it impact the ground dark waves of flame spread from the Tide and went on in a path of destrucion obliterating all the heartless. After words he fell to the ground, using up all his energy he clutched his necklace in hopes of healing himself then Kurai appeared in front of Mateo and lefted him up with his arm and said "How pathetic, one attack and your already on your knees." Mateo looked at kurai and said "Cure!" and nothing happened "What going on? Why am I still so weak!?" Then Kurai raised his right hand "You can't heal yourself without this, right?" Then Mateo looked and there it was his Necklace containg his healing ability. "D@mn you, Kurai!" said Mateo with a faint voice "Well if your done now you can meet your little friend now, in the realm of darkness." and after that said Kurai Unleashed a portal under Mateo and Released him, Mateo fell into the darkness and saw Angela on the ground of cold dark he crawled up next to her and said "Angela, are you okay" Then Mateo fainted"

--Veck's gummi ship--
Without the ability to speak and attack they ran to the other direction and after running for 5 mintues they were able to speak. Vecks and Aurie went on looking for Eiyuu and Mateo then an army of heartless sprouted from the ground, the trees and fell from the sky. "Wow what great timing I think we can handle this alone, right vecks?" Yea, diffently" replied Vecks. Then the attacked with everything they had "Firaga!' yelled Vecks destroying the heartless in front of him, but they were quickly replaced by more heartless. "D@mn it." Aurie yelled out "Light Aura!" destroying the heartless but just as what happend to Vecks more came after her. "Vecks ,I don't think we can do this" said Aurie and at that moment all the heartless disappeared. "Huh?" said Vecks And out of nowhere Kurai appeared behind Aurie. "Look out!" yelled Vecks and Aurie ran toward Vecks. "Who are you?" they asked "Well then Eiyyu was serious about you not getting involved." said Kurai. Vecks thought in his mind "What darkness he even sickens me with his presence" then he yelled out "Kurai!" "Huh? This is kurai?" asked Aurie. "Well, so Eiyuu has refered to me in the past in front of you." Aurie said "Vecks, what do we do?" Vecks replied "Well, we can't let our friends darkness engulf him so we must fight in his place." "Very brave and loyal that you would fight in Eiyuu's place but it will all be in vain." said Kurai. Vecks ran towards him and yelled out "Ultima!" Totally eclipsing Kurai and then Vecks Yelled "Now Aurie, Nows your chance!" Aurie nobbed her head and yelled "Light Arrow!" and it went thorugh Vecks attack and stopped right before hitting Kurai then Vecks spell vanished "Such, pittiful attacks won't harm me." then Kurai took Aurie's arrow and Enhanced it with darkness "Your light is too weak compared to darkness." He aimed the arrow toward Vecks and yelled out "Dark Arrow!" The arrow went toward Vecks and stuck him in his chest before falling to the ground. "NO!" yelled out Aurie "CURAGA!" screamed Aurie the arrow disappeared but Vecks was turning pale. "I infected his heart with darkness he won't be able to find his light." and with tears falling from her face Aurie said "He might not be able to find his light but that dosen't mean he can't find mine!". "Maybe for another day." Kurai lefted his right arm and said "Ultima!" with a giant blast of energy going toward Aurie she stood there and yelled out "Shade Destroyer" and stopped in front of her. "Such a weak resistance" with his arm still toward Aurie he clutched his fist making the attack explode sending Aurie and vecks falling back because of the impact. Kurai appeared in front of the unconscious two and Said "Your friend is waiting for you in the darkness." The portal to the dark realm engulffed Aurie and Vecks taking them in the darkness where Mateo and Angela laid there on the floor. Kurai said "It's time for a reunion".

--Eiyuu's Light--

Eiyuu was being assalted by the heartless and he stood his ground attacking them all he was about to cut one in half but they all disappeared, silence took the forest, it started raining. "Huh?" with a feeling in his heart he yelled out "Kurai, where are you?" and then Kurai appeared from the sky, falling toward Eiyuu, Eiyuu looked up and defended himself from the attack of the keyblade. Kurai jumped backwords "Well Eiyuu, it seems the team you've a assembled wasen't enought to destroyme." With a heavy felling in his heart he asked "Where are they?" They are gone into another realm soon the darkness with infest them and slowly they with become servants of the dark." "No, that can't be I still feel them." said Eiyuu grabing his two keyblades attacking Kurai and landing every hit. Kurai fell to the ground on his feet with out a wound. "What happened I attacked you with everything?" said Eiyuu
"The Hatred in your heart is what I feed on."
"Then it's not hate that I must use as a motive." said Eiyuu and then Kurai unleashed the "Absolute Darkness" and attacked Eiyuu landing every strike, Eiyuu fell to the floor looking at the raining sky accepting his defeat the light pierced through the sky falling upon Eiyuu and he heard a voice.
"Don't give up"
"Is that you Aurie?"
"Come on Eiyuu, why does this always happens to you, your stronger then that."
"Mateo, where are you?"
"Hey remember when you encouraged my to find Aurie, Now it's time for me to pay you back."
"Vecks?"
Aurie, Mateo and Vecks appeared in Eiyuu's mind
"Were with ya in spirt." said Mateo
"You wont be alone cause we're always with each other" said Vecks
"Eiyuu, you can have our light." relplied Aurie
"Now, DIE!" yelled out Kurai Eiyuu quickly got up from the ground and avaded Kurai's attack.
"So you still refuse to accept the darkness in your heart." kurai said
"No, I know that even kow I still have darkness in my heart, but the light of my friends will over come it." Eiyuu raised his hand forward and light started to appear in his hand and with the light of his friends in his heart, he was able to find his own light and his keyblade of light appeared. He clutched his keyblade that was destroyed long ago and ran toward Kurai with saving his friends in his mind assaluting Kurai with every hit. Kurai jumped up after being stuck from the attacks, Eiyuu appeard behind Kurai and attacked him again, thrusting his keyblade at Kurai and the finshier made Kurai fall from the sky into the floor.
Eiyuu said "Light's Radiance!" which unleashed light from his keyblade striking Kurai in the back with it, a little darkness went from Kurai into Eiyuu's keyblade then into Eiyuu's body, he lefted his keyblade. Kurai jumped into the sky and yelled out "Perfect, Now that you've gained such power I will take it from you but first their is more power I seek and when we meet again it'll be the end." with that said Kurai disappeared into the darkness. With the sky clear Eiyuu extended him arm forward Creating a portal into the dark realm finding Mateo, Angela, Vecks and Aurie." Bringing them all on his back he went to the gummi ship and Healed them all with the Elixir that were given to them by the People in the Forgotten planet.
Aurie, Vecks and Mateo looked up at Eiyuu's eyes and saw the light inside him and Mateo said "Hope we helped" and Eiyuu said "You all did more then just help, I've found my light because all you gave me yours, I can't thank you enough for all you've done"
"Don't Mention it, I know you would have done the same." said Vecks
"Yeah, You really should depend on your friends more often." said Aurie
"your right, I'm not alone anymore, O here Mateo I think you might need this."
Eiyuu hands Mateo his necklece. "Thanks Eiyuu I'd be no use with out this." said Mateo
"Hey Mateo." said Aurie.
"Yeah" replied Mateo
"Whose this girl?"
--To Be continued.--

Posted by Sak

DUDE U SO MESSED UP ON THE AURIE VECKS THING! DID U EVEN READ CHAPTER 6? THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK! And Aurie can't do Wrath of Heaven without saying the incantation. But otherwise it was amazing! :rock: :rock:
_________
I changed Wrath of Heaven to Light Aura.

P.S. Aurie's gonna die in Chapter 9 now. Not 10.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: DUDE U SO MESSED UP ON THE AURIE VECKS THING! DID U EVEN READ CHAPTER 6? THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK! And Aurie can't do Wrath of Heaven without saying the incantation.

I reed chapter 6 did i miss someting?

Posted by Arcadios

o i see I'll guess I'll go edited it

Posted by Wally The Weird

Nice, nice.
I'll start my chapter soon, hopefully I'll have it ready to go for today, or maybe tonight, but it might be as late as tomorow.
I plan to introduce Ryth, and the Wizard in Black shall have another appearance. My basic idea is that the girl is about to be explained, but someone appears. She tells them all she is evil, and is going to kill them. Tey are going to fight her, do insane amounts of damage, get there asses handed to them, and then get saved by the wizard.
And don;t worry, even though it will be a defeat, I shall not make Eiyuu look like a pansey.

Posted by Arcadios

their i edited it but ita only minor they just ran for it and after a certain distance they got their voices back.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Nice, nice.
I'll start my chapter soon, hopefully I'll have it ready to go for today, or maybe tonight, but it might be as late as tomorow.
I plan to introduce Ryth, and the Wizard in Black shall have another appearance. My basic idea is that the girl is about to be explained, but someone appears. She tells them all she is evil, and is going to kill them. Tey are going to fight her, do insane amounts of damage, get there asses handed to them, and then get saved by the wizard.
And don;t worry, even though it will be a defeat, I shall not make Eiyuu look like a pansey.
DON'T MAKE ANGELA EVIL!!!!!!!
_________
I'm not gonna be on till Friday after today. :crying: I have to go on a stupid school camping trip. :crying:

Posted by Arcadios

yeah wait for riku to do it

Posted by Sak

OH WALLY HURRY UP ON CHAPTER 8 SO I CAN WORK ON AURIE'S DRAMATIC DEATH IN CHAPTER 9! (yes chapter 9, not 10)

Yeah thats the plan.
He is going to start explaining about how he met Angela, and then Ryth will show up, and say a few words, then draw her sword, and cast some sort of spell.

Oh, the gummi ship is going to be completley destroyed, but the Wizard will teleport the party to a new world.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Yeah thats the plan.
He is going to start explaining about how he met Angela, and then Ryth will show up, and say a few words, then draw her sword, and cast some sort of spell.

Oh, the gummi ship is going to be completley destroyed, but the Wizard will teleport the party to a new world.
Good idea, but keep the team on that world for till the end of the chapter AND NAME IT! lol. DON'T MAKE ANGELA EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

where are u going to camp for nearly a week?

Posted by Sak

Some place in up state new york.

P.S. After Chapter 9, NEW COSTUME DESIGNS! lol.

Well, actually they are going to end up on the world at the end of the chapter, or towards the end anyway.
And I had no intention of making Angela evil! SHEESH!
--------------------------------------------------------
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
A full five days without my lovley Kairi?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted by Arcadios

well we should ask riku what should happen to angela first.

Posted by Sak

lol. JUST ASK ME TO BE UR GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!!!!!!! Did I say or think that last part?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: lol. JUST ASK ME TO BE UR GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!!!!!!! Did I say or think that last part?

whatca gonna say wally?

Ok, I shall now answer two things at once.
1. Angela is going to have very little to do with this chapter, because I do not feel right writing her as she is. Riku shall determine what she does.
2. Fine,

Kairi, would you be my girlfreind?

Posted by Arcadios

now propose to her. lol

Posted by Sak

lol. Hmm....will I? *thinks* OUCH! THINKING HURTS! Yup, I will.

One step at a time Mr. Nintendo, one step at a time.
Besides, I don;t think I can legally Marry her.
----------------------------------------------------
*Breaks out the non-alchoholic Champane that looks and tastes suspiciously a lot like rootbeer*

Posted by Arcadios

yea history has happened on my chapter thread.

Well, Iw ouldn;t exactly call it history, seeing as I bet everyone saw it coming, but I apreciate it :)
Oh, I am also multi-tasking between this and writing the chapter

Posted by Sak

lol. OH BRILLIANT IDEA! Though it will make Aurie really depressed, I've got an idea. Wait.......no..... Vecks an Aurie make too a really good couple...but...no....hmmm...lol. Forget it.

Posted by Arcadios

still it happened here

lmao Kairi.
I am currently writing the chapter, I hope to have it done very shortly.

*Hands Kairi 'I am Wally's Girlfreind' T-shirt.*
--------------------------------------------
*Gives Mr. Nintendo a 'I witnessed Wally and Kairi in all their greatness' T-shirt*

Posted by Arcadios

how about a t-shirt for the witness?

Posted by Sak

*hands Mr. N an "I witnessed Wally ask Kairi to be his girlfriend" shirt*

Posted by Arcadios

finally a match made in heaven

I agree.
However, we'll need to find away around the whole 'The year age diiference' which doesn't really matter in the end, and the whole 'Geographical difference' thing, but we shall prevail!

*Chugs rootbe-I mean-Non-alchoholic Champane, or however you spell it*

Posted by Sak

its champaigne i think.

Posted by Arcadios

well u both live in the realm of dreams.

True.
Distance, shall matter not one day,
for we care for each other so.
In the Realm of Dreams, where we may,
Be together, and follow where our dreams may go.

Now I just need a drivers license and a job <.< >.>

HAH! I KNEW IT WAS THUNDAGA!
*Double happy*

Posted by Sak

lol. Did you make that poem up on the spot?
_________
brb I gtg eat lunch.

Posted by Arcadios

well *raises glass* here is a toast for many healthy, full of light children.

lmao, later Kairi.
Again, Mr. Nintendo, one step at a time.

And yeah, I did :)
-----------------------------
Oops, gotta go. Chapter 8 will be done by tonight, but I am unsure as to when I will get back on.
Laters!

Posted by Arcadios

well for the future then not too far but not too soon

Posted by Sak

I should go do some - after chapter 9 - costume designing.
________
Mr. N, go to prologues. I got ur images to show up.

Posted by Arcadios

hey i got 910 post

Posted by Sak

*gives Mr. N an "I have 910 posts" t-shirt*

Posted by Arcadios

Hooray now I've got 3 shirt for the day.
*puts on 'I witnessed Wally and Kairi in all their greatness' t-shirt*

you guys should send pictures of each other.

Posted by Sak

I'm gonna write an - after chapter 9 - spoiler for Aurie. You have to higlight it to read it.

Posted by Arcadios

does anyone want to talk of the story like questions about chracters?
kairi if you changed it to chapter 9 to kill Aurie then we all have to make a chapter between 9 and 10 to tell where we all went after your death like a 9.5 chapter.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hey guys sorry for my absence but yea Congratulations to the new couple *drinks some Dr Pepper* see Vecks i told you you had somewhat of a spine but yea other than that Mr. Nintendo very nice i liked it and Kairi Angela will not be evil so you can rest assured heres how i wanted it

see what i wanted for that world was that there was this sort of selection and all of them were made to wear the necklace and if they could survive Furigana then they would be the chosen person or something and all those spirits were past failures and what i want for Angela is that all of the sudden she will transform and they will all fight Furigana and have a long and horrible fight and then Septero not wanting to kill her due to Mateo's pleas instead he casts Light Renewal on Furigana for all the darkness in her heart to be obliterated and when she changes back she is in bad shape so Mateo quickly heals her

Posted by Sak

lol. yeah that is true Mr. N. Let's just make 3 different versions of chapter 10, and I write 11.

Posted by Arcadios

but dosent he have to give u the chapter first cause then your start and his end could be diffrent.

Posted by Sak

That's why I started in the middle. lol. (D@mn why'd I hafta kill her like that?) :crying:

yea hes got a point then you have to go back again and edit everything

Posted by Sak

I SAID I STARTED IN THE MIDDLE! lol. I'll type the beginning later.

how did you start in the middle as in her death or something along those lines

Posted by Arcadios

okay we heard u the first time

Posted by Sak

No RDB, I started at the heartless battle, and then built up to the cathedral, and then :crying: Aurie's Death :crying:. and then there's Vecks' rage :rock:

why exactly are we talking here and not on the blank page

oh ok got ya

Posted by Arcadios

ya know that aerith wasent killed in a cathedral

Posted by Sak

Hey, I didn't say it was ALL Aerith style. This is what a call an Aerith with a side of Psylocke death. With a bit of originality thrown in there.

but this death really reminds me of that man Vecks is gonna bauling that sucks

Posted by Arcadios

but are u gonna know sean before her death i know that she doesnt know it her brother

Posted by Sak

Yeah, but by her death everyone's gonna know they're related, though Aurie will never know. It was just something that I threw in there for the heck of it.

BEHOLD! CHAPTER 8 HAS BEEN FINISHED!
Sorry it took so freaking long, I had to leave for a few hours :(
But it is there!
*hugs Kairi*

Posted by Sak

YAY! Sad news Wally, Chapter 9 is almost finished. :crying: say goodbye to Aurie everyone! :crying: Then say hello again in Chapter 11.

I am guessing chapter 10 is going to be exceedingly long, as we all have our own part for it.
I have plans for Vecks, oh yes! I have plans.