If you watch South Park, you're probably going to hell.... With Timmy.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I absolutely love South Park. I think Trey and Matt are geniuses and it's remarkable how quickly they can pump out new episodes that are still funny as heck.

What do you guys think?

Feion

Posted by Boner

I'd have to agree with you 100% on this.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You'd think they'd run out of ideas by now, but nope, after almost 10 seasons, every episode is side-splittingly funny.

Unlike the simpsons who weren't funny after the 7th season.

But the simpsons were hilarous for the first 6 seasons, or so, except the 1st season which wasn't that great.

Feion

Posted by Last Fog

South Park is garbage.

It's the kind humor 12 year olds joke about during lunch. I just don't think it's funny. Crude and obnoxious isn't exactly synonimous (sp?) with funny.

As for running out of ideas, how can you on a show like that? If you can make an episode about someone getting an alien devise planted in their ***, the possibilities can't end.

Posted by Dandelion

I find it hilarious. Rather crude and obnoxious, yes...but that's what adds to the absolute genius. My favourite are the underpants gnomes. "Step one, steal underpants...step two...forgot step two...step three, TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" bwuahahaha.

Posted by Borealis

You, Last Frog, clearly don't understand the better sides of South Park. If you would bother to pay any attention, you would realize that the episodes have proper leasons. I have several expamples, but you could see them yourself tonight.

Posted by Bebop

I love South Park. Crude, offenisve and at times dark humour at its best. Yay!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

Posted by El Capitan

South Park is highly overated, after the second season I get overwhelmingly bord from the lack of oringality. It seems like every new episode is the same thing.

Posted by Last Fog

[quote=borealis]There are several. Last night's was a perfect example; The immobilization and craze most men show towards breasts is not a gigantic importance towards women.

Plenty what? That has nothing to do with my post. In case you didn't know, you rep/derep someone according to the post, not because they did so to you.

And thats such a poor example. What "lesson" does that teach? What a lame excuse.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting rivercitytecmo: THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

'took err jahbs!!"

Posted by Poco

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that the one with the people from the future? That episode was really funny.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

We gotta do something, ****it, day took err jahbs!

Posted by Crazy K

I love southpark. I mainly Grew up on Watching South Park. I understand that people think its an imature show and it is but it is a funny show. Cartman Is my favorite charecter.

Posted by lowrider boy

I love south park too. I think Cartman is the funniest b/c of him and CHESSE POOFS!!!

Posted by Scorpion

South Park is my absolute favorite show! Cartman is my favorite because he is so dumb. It's funny that you all mention "THEY TOOK OUR JEUOOOOBS!" because that is one of my favorite episodes. South Park does not have any real lessons but it is funny is "hella" funny. I love the fact that Satan is gay, lol. One thing that I think keeps it from getting old is they put current events into the episodes sometimes. They can also make episodes quickly, three days after Saddam Hussein was caught they had an episode making fun of him being caught(the one where they went to Canada and followed, "The Road"). Another one of my favorite episodes was the Wall-Mart episode.

EDIT: Don't forget new episode March 9th!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Are you kidding? One of the most important things i've ever learned came from Mr. Garrison who taught me that "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people." South Park is the only show i think i've ever seen where each season is funnier than the last. Over the past few seasons the show has gotten even better, now that they brought back Kenny.

BTW, Butters is cool no matter what everyone else i know says.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

I love Butters too. Much better than kenny. Kenny got old.

I especially love that Butters only episode where he disocvered his dad was gya and his parents tried to kill him. Great laughs.

Posted by netman

Southpark is definatley getting better as it gets older.

I mean come on, the 8th season finale with the woodland creatures was AWESOME.

Posted by Bubblez

South Park is one of the best cartoons ever. I like the newer episodes much better than the new Simpsons stuff (and I really love The Simpsons). The black humour in the series is great and the hillarious theme simply rock. It took me some time to really appreciate the series but now I love it more than ever.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Bebop: I love Butters too. Much better than kenny. Kenny got old.

I especially love that Butters only episode where he disocvered his dad was gya and his parents tried to kill him. Great laughs.

[COLOR=Yellow]Yeah, that was hillarious! But even funnier was the "You Got Served" episode where Butters showed off his tap-dancing skills. The funniest thing about that was the song he was dancing to:

"I've got something in my front pocket for you"[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Gah, I've been meaning to start watching South Park. I remember seeing a few episodes, and they were quite hilarious.

Posted by lowrider boy

I like that episode where they say "They took our jeahbas" that episode if freakin hilarious!!!! But I think my favorite episode is the one where they make fun of YOU GOT SERVED!! when Kyle and the Goth and the Raisins Girl and BUTTERS!!!! the part when they show the past when BUTTERS was in the tap dancing champion ships and his shoe flies off and kills I think it was about 11 people!!!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting lowrider boy: I like that episode where they say "They took our jeahbas" that episode if freakin hilarious!!!! But I think my favorite episode is the one where they make fun of YOU GOT SERVED!! when Kyle and the Goth and the Raisins Girl and BUTTERS!!!! the part when they show the past when BUTTERS was in the tap dancing champion ships and his shoe flies off and kills I think it was about 11 people!!!

It was Stan, not Kyle.

And the best part about Butters's tap dancing is the song:

"There's something in my front pocket for you... Why don't you reach in and see what it is..."

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I always forget to watch the show, it seems like Im always pre-occupied with other things. One of my favorite episodes is where they say "****" 200 times or something like that and everyone keeps on throwing up they're intestines when they say this certain word.

The one with Lemmiwink(g)s is funny too.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Shade

I love any show that rips on Wall*Mart like it did last night. That was hilarious. But the best one is by far where they get Ninja weapons and Kenny throws a star in Butters face. Good times.

"I told you, it was a wardrobe malfunction."

Posted by Borealis

Quoting feioncastor: It was Stan, not Kyle.

And the best part about Butters's tap dancing is the song:

"There's something in my front pocket for you... Why don't you reach in and see what it is..."

Forgot to Feion it again, I see?

Posted by Scorpion

Quoting Shade: I love any show that rips on Wall*Mart like it did last night. That was hilarious. But the best one is by far where they get Ninja weapons and Kenny throws a star in Butters face. Good times.

"I told you, it was a wardrobe malfunction."

That was the best! I love this part:

Kyle* Let me look into the future and...
Cartman* Wait! I can see into the future too but better than Kyle!
Kyle* NO YOU CAN'T FAT*SS!
Stan* Yeah that's like the 12th power you've made up!
Kyle* Yeah you can only have one power.
Cartman* Ok, my power is...to have all the powers I want
Kyle* OK! You don't get any powers!

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Fei-on Castor: "There's something in my front pocket for you... Why don't you reach in and see what it is..."

[COLOR=Yellow]"Give it a little squeeze and say how do you dooo".[/COLOR]

Posted by Trigger

[quote=vBulletin Message]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fei-on Castor again.
:(

If you love South Park, Feion, you will most likely love watching the movie BASEketball. That is, if you haven't seen it already and in which case, you probably do love it. I enjoyed it, so much so that I spend months searching in stores just to find one single copy. I like South Park, I watch it all the time but the only dislike I had about it was the fact that Kenny kept getting killed. To me, his death was only funny so many times, all the rest just begin to bore me and become expected.

Posted by Crazy K

Well in the newer Episodes Kenny barely died, I believe in only one of the newer episodes he died once.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Crazy K: Well in the newer Episodes Kenny barely died, I believe in only one of the newer episodes he died once.

Hence my dislike was expressed in a "past tense" manner.