South Park: Jared has Aides

Posted by Xqars

I was reading an article about South Park and they were talking about the episode, Jared has Aides. It said Comedy Central has shown it only one time because of extreme child abuse on Butters near the end. I haven't seen this episode and I was wondering what happend to him and why was he being abused by his parents?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Butters gets fat because of that Jared guy from the Subway commercials. Gets liposuction to lose it. Gets grounded, leaves the house, Cartman covers for him, gets him in even more trouble. Cartman does something else to get him into even trouble. Butters runs home, Cartman sits outside, Butters gets beaten.

You never actually see anything, but you hear it.

Posted by Ant

I doubt they wouldn't air a certin episode for a reason like that. Considering the content of the South Park. But, stranger things have happened before in Television history!

Posted by Xqars

Quoting Ant: I doubt they wouldn't air a certin episode for a reason like that. Considering the content of the South Park. But, stranger things have happened before in Television history!

People use foul language every day. But Comedy Central doesn't let all words go uncensored (obliviously). The f-word, s-word (except for one episode), and the sometimes the c-word get censored. But child abuse is rarely seen or being made fun of (besides Kenny). Mass killings of adults happen but children are rarely hurt.