Ticklish

Posted by Xqars

What's your most ticklish spot? My soles are the most ticklish but I'm also really ticklish on my armpits, ribs, neck, and toes.

Posted by Dexter

Don't get me started. I twitch just thinking about it. My whole body is nearly ticklish. I can't possibly tickle myself, but someone else could easily do it just by touching me! My ears, my arms, my torso, my legs, definitely my feet, my neck, my cheeks, and various other places. It makes me giggle like an anime girl.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm not very ticklish at all, other than my stomach and chest area.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dexter: It makes me giggle like an anime girl.

I laughed out loud!

I'm also very ticklish :( Although, I haven't been in a long time. My tummy and armpits are the most, I believe.

Posted by sabre

Aha, ticklishness is my main weakness. I can be reduced to a writhing mass when tickled in most places on my body. :( Probably the ribs for the weakest.

Posted by Klarth

Not ticklish. I'm too grim.

Posted by GameMiestro

I am completely untickilish, if "tickled" means that I have to laugh. However, my brother is tickilish everywhere- on his stomach, arms, legs, back, neck, whatever. You can put your hand within the vicinity of him- not even touching him- and he'll start cracking up.

Posted by The Judge

I say other because I don't really have a spot that makes me laugh. Rather, I tend to be extremely sensitive to touch anywhere. More in a reactive, moving response, as opposed to ticklish, though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm suprisingly ticklish, by I also have the selft control to usually be able to not laugh.

Posted by Arczu

Immune to it.

This happened gradually because everybody thought it was funny to tickly me silly, so I got tired of it. My little sister always tries, but fails.

Posted by NES Queen

im extremely ticklish. you don't even have to physically touch me before i start giggling or breaking out in goosie pimples. worst spots for me are my neck, my ears and my sides. instant hair on end and goose bumps when you get near those spots.

there's other spots that give me tingles and butterflies, but well, thats another matter alltogether.

Posted by The Judge

Like the vagina?

Posted by NES Queen

more like my hips and inner thighs... things that lead the mind into believing your heading for the vagina, but not the vagina itself.

that would be horrid if my vagina itself was too ticklish to be played with.

Posted by The Judge

It'd be funny and you know it.

Posted by keyartist

Mine has to be my lower thigh and sometimes the non-cancerious tumor on my chest.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting keyartist: the non-cancerious tumor on my chest.

gross

Posted by NES Queen

"hey baby, wanna play with my tumor?"

Posted by Lord of Spam

This might possibly by the only scenario in which the tumor is more worthwhie than its host:cool:

But yeah, like Arczu, I can just shrug it off if I try hard enough.

Posted by Iris

I can't think of any other reason to laugh at a tumor.

I'm pretty ticklish, especially on my neck, arms, and inner-thighs.

Posted by Aesthetic

Knees, definitely. I've no idea why they're the most sensitive, but even if a hand is sitting on one, I become extremely paranoid, thinking that it will move in the slightest bit (which it usually does) - which makes me go into convulsions. Well, sort of. But I'm extremely ticklish, and as much as everyone has used this against me throughout the years, I have not, unfortunately, become immune to it. :(

Come to think of it, if I remember correctly, my sister tickled me so much once when I was younger that I threw up. Let that be fair warning to any who dares to try >:0

Posted by The Judge

I know now what I must do.

Posted by Slade

The soles or my feet are the most ticklish areas, followed by my armpits. I get a little violent when people tickle my feet, though, and I've kicked a fair number of people in the face.