Chapter 6

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 6
The Past & The Present
by Riku Dark Badass

-------Vecks's Gummi Ship-------
"So where to now?" asked Mateo. "We need to find a place that sells Gummi Blocks so we can get through the energy field surrounding Nowkun's Castle" Vecks answered. "So Mateo when we found you in the desert what exactly happened to you?" Aurie questioned and suddenly everyone also interested looked at Mateo. Mateo all of the sudden staring in the faces of eager people said "I was battling Kurai" Eiyuu's eyes lit up "Really? What happened tell me everything!". Mateo was slightly taken back "So i lost to Kurai and so i switch with Septero......."

-------Septeriathin vs. Kurai-------

Septeriathin looked up at Kurai his eyes now a radiant Dark Blue "Everything youve done to the people of this Universe ends here" "Whats in your head you cannot kill me i am Darkness and Darkness never dies!" Kurai proudly states while lifting his hand in the air. "But none the less this should be fun" Kurai says with a smirk and flies straight at Septeriathin. Septeriathin jumps as well and their swords clash as clouds above poison the sky into darkness and rain comes down harder. "I may not be able to kill you but i can sure as hell make you unable to move" Septeriathin yells out as he slashes Kurai in the stomach sending him back "NOW DARK TSUNAMI!!!!!!" Septeriathin raises Tide in the air and all of the sudden Tsunamis surround Kurai and Septeriathin points Tide at Kurai "Drown him" and the waves of water constantly hit Kurai mercilessly and then a dark explosion happens obliterating all the waves. "HAHAHA waves of water oh please Guardian do better" Kurai says with an evil grin and flies instantly over to Septeriathin hitting him and sending him flying and teleports behind him slashing him with Absolute Darkness as he jumps through another portal aiming to hit Septeriathin in the stomach Septeriathin catched the blade and looks over to Kurai "Youre easy to predict" and slashes Tide at him and Septeriathin flies straight at Kurai and attcks him Kurai blocks with his sword but soon isnt able to take the massive blows and gives up and Septeriathin constantly hits Kurai with massive slashes. Septeriathin flies back as Kurai is barely staying in the air "Now to finish you off" Septeriathin places his hand on Tide where the Dragon is engraved on it and whispers "Tide its time to unleash your Ultimate Attack" Tide glows in multi colors and Septeriathin swings Tide in the air three times and points Tide at Kurai and says "Death to the Wicked" and Tide makes Septeriathins whole body glow as he flies straight through Kurai until he falls to the ground and Septeriathin continues to impale him and then flies back. Kurai staggers as he gets up "I.....I wont be defeated by the likes of you UNFORGIVING KARMA!!!!" Kurai's blade goes dark and shoots and inescapable blast at Septeriathin going straight through him as Kurai escapes through a portal "Ill see you again and when i do your powers will be mine!" as the portal closes Septeriathin falls to his knees and Dragori automatically heals his wounds for it can only do it once with Septeriathin. Septeriathin gets up and sees a man with no arms walking towards him the rain clouds have disappeared and its back to the same old Desert. "Aphasia funny meeting you here" says Septeriathin with a chuckle "No.......No it cant be Septeriathin im sorry please have mercy on me!!!" Aphasia pleaded. Septeriathin thought for a second "No" and without warning killed Aphasia and a metallic orb of power is absorbed by Dragori.

-------Back on the Gummi Ship-------

Vecks, Aurie, and Eiyuu in unison "Whoa!!!" "Yea and then we changed back and i collapsed from using to much of my energy for me and Septero to pull that off" Mateo says with a sigh. All of the sudden, Vecks forgetting where he was had let go of the stearing and we started getting sucked into a new planet. "Vecks! whats going on?" asked Aurie "Nothing dont worry ill just use our Anti-Orbiter" Vecks says while pushing some buttons and then his face goes pale "Um guys its not working" "NEVER LET PEOPLE FROM A WASTELAND PLANET TOUCH YOUR RIDE!!!!!" Mateo yells. "How am i supposed to know they didnt know what to do?!" snaps Vecks "Now shut up and sit down were in for a wild ride!" "EIYUU MATEO PUT YOUR F ING SEAT BELTS ON!!!!"

-------Furigana-------

Before they could they were already passed through the atmosphere and plummeting to the ground as Vecks used all of his strength to pull the Gummi Ship up and it landed smoothly onto the ground but kept sliding on the ground quickly and hit an enormous tree. When the Gummi Ship hit the tree Eiyuu and Mateo went flying through the Gummi Ship and both landed in opposite directions. "Vecks Mateo and Eiyuu they just went flying and who knows if there dead or not what the hells goin on?! Aurie started questioning as tears started forming in her eyes Vecks wiped off her tears and embraced her "It'll be alright theyre probably fine i doubt Septero would allow Mateo to die so easily and Eiyuu is to strong for that to happen to him." Whispers started surrounding them as transparent people started walking through the forest

-------Vecks's & Aurie's Battle-------

Both Vecks and Aurie started attacking the spirits "FIRAGA" Vecks yelled and incredible geysers of fire shot and hit every single spirit but it didnt work. Aurie yelled "LIGHT AURA" and huge beams of light when at all the spirits and yet again nothing happened. The oldest spirit raised a hand and Vecks and Aurie could not speak and they looked in question to each as to "Whats going on?" through thought. The old spirit walked up "Now we speak"

-------Eiyuu's landing site-------

Eiyuu got up and shook the cobwebs off "Where am i?" as he said looking around. He started walking around looking for any sign of his friends until a hoard of Jungle-type Heartless met up with him and Eiyuu surprised pulled out both keyblades and started hacking through all of them and annihilating all of them as he continued to look for his friends.

-------Mateo's landing site-------

Mateo woke up to screams of "Help Please Help Me!!!" a short petit girl with long black hair was trapped in a spiders web as a spider w/ the crest of the heartless on it started slowly creeping to the girl "Get away from her!" Mateo yelled as he summoned Tide and killed the spider. Mateo cut the web and the girl came down "Thank you so much" as she gave Mateo a big hug. Mateo blushing a bit "I...It was nothing my name is Mateo who are you?" "The girl looked up at him with a smile and said "My name is Angela" Mateo now looked at the very noticibly cute girl and saw she had a necklace with a silver flower pendant on it. Septero looked at it with shear terror and told Mateo why and Mateo copied for this 15 year old girl named Angela had a terrible and horrible soul within her known as Furigana The Guardian of Earth....

To Be Continued..........

Posted by Sak

That was pretty awesome! :rock: :rock:

Posted by Arcadios

*claps*-30 minutes later. Finally, I think your the only guy that didnt make Eiyuu look like a Pussy.

Posted by Sak

Mr. N, u don't hafta put $ for the s in pussy.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey, I didn't show him as a pussy, he was just unable to help, there is a difference, considering they were dealing with magic.

Posted by Arcadios

either way it showed weakness.