Where else but here.

Posted by keyartist

There is no sound but the foot steps of Dextah and Alice as they leave the town that once meant so much to them. Leaveing it behind was hard for Alice but she knew there was nothing for her there.Dextah never really thought about it, he didn't really even remember it before he came, but one thing still bothered Dextah, what happened to is parents? or even the town for that matter.As they where walking Dextah finally broke the silence.

Dextah: So what ever happened to my mom and dad?
Alice: I don't know, I wasn't there when it happened.
Dextah: It? What do you mean by that, are they dead?
Alice: I don't know, there wasn't any bodies around, and if there was I"m sure that your parents got away safe.
Dextah: I just wanna see then one more time, you know tell them I'm sorry.
Alice: Sorry?, for what?
Dextah: You know for leaving and turning to the dark. If I would of stayed them this would of never happened.
Alice: It's not your fault, and they would of never asked for a sorry, they were great parents, but I'm sure we will see them again someday.

Dextah thought of what Alice had said, but he knew it was his fault, he turned to the darkness and he did leave. This things tore at his heart, he could never forget it or ever turnback to the light, the blood that was in his veins where forever more to be evil, or thats what he thought.

Alice and Dexteh come to a weird ship in the middle of an open field.

Alice:What is this?
Dextah: It looks like a ship, it looks old.
Alice: Old, no it looks like a fossil, how long has this been here?
Dextah:I don't know, lets see if it works, we may be able to use it to get of this planet.
Alice: What?, use it, no way its to old.
Dextah: Its the only thing we got, now look for a door.

Futher inpection of the ship, Alice finds a small button. It reads open so she pushes it. The ship then begins to glow and it rises a foot off the ground.
the door opens, mist pours out of the ship as , and a weird glow comes from the inside. Dextah and Alice walk to the entrance but before the step inside a voice is heard coming from the inside.

????:Master, is that you?
Dextah:Master, who's your master? Who are you?
????: You've been gone for so long master, where have you been?
Dextah: I'm not your master, who are you?
????: who am I, oh master you are silly, it's me Yevittro.
Dextah: Yevittro, I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not your master.
Alice: Yeah, we don't know you.
Yevittro: Where is he? Did you hurt him?
Dextah: No, I don't even know him.
Yevittro: You hurt him, you hurt him, where is he master, you, you hurt him you must die!
Dextah:No no no, I don't know him, really.
Alice:we don't really, no.

Just then a misshaped and small creator leaps from the ship and tackles Dextah. the thing is so small and weak, Dextah just throws him off. Yevittro hits the ground and rolls them springs back at Dextah as he tryies to get up.
Dextah lifts his hand and bats the pour creator to the ground. It hits and springs again, this time Dextah kicks it and it hits the side of the ship and falls to the ground. As Dextah approches Yevittro, you can hear it's cry for for help. When Dextah is about to reach the small creator lying on the ground he is forcefully pulled back by some strange mechanical person." Attack" Yevittro cries and the clanky robot draws a massive sword and swings it at Dextah.Dextah then sides step the robot and is swong at again, samething he steps out of the way, but this time he puts his hand on the things chest an zaps it with some kind of magic. The clunky beast then steps back and falls to Dextahs feet. Looking over at yevittro, Dextah sees that he is shivering and aproches him.

Dextah: That thing you sent after me was weaker than a frog in a blinder.
Yevittro: Please don't kill me I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Dextah: I was never going to kill you we where just looking at the ship.
Yevittro: The ship, masters ship, take it, but don't kill me.
Dextah: Kill you, I won't. How do you fly it?
Yevittro: YOu don't fly? Me fly, me fly, let me live and I'll fly.
Dextah:HHHMMMM, I don't know, I think I'm just gonna kill ya.
Alice: What, don't Dex You don't have to do that.
Yevittro: NO, me fly me fly, come, watch, follow me.
Dextah: ok but you better not do anything.
Alice: what??..OH, OK.
Yevittro: NO no me fly, come come

Dextah and Alice follow it into the ship. Buttons are pushed and the door shuts. Yevittro then starts to make the ship hover off the ground. Dextah and Alice fall to the floor and then are soon lifted off the ground, by some weird force, or by no force at all.

Alice: Dextah look where flying.
Dextah: More like floating I think.
Alice: Weeeeeeeeeeee, this is fun.
Dextah: Alice watch out.

BOOOM! Alice hits the wall and pushes a button maked, gravity. The two of them hit the ground and are knockout.Dextah wakes up in a soft bedswith the weird Yevittro standing over them. Dextah looks over at Alice and see that she is still sleeping he then looks back at yevittro and starts to say.

Dextah:Where am I, and who are you?..........

Chapter 3 is now at end . Whats wrong with Dextah and why doesn't he remember Yevittro? Find out in chapter 4 which I might even not write.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Great Job Keyartist!
What do you mean you might not write Ch.4?if you want i'll help in any way I can.PM me about this because I am going to bed right now.Talk to ya later.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Well, it was certainly an interesting read, however,
was it just me, or did Yevittro remind anyone else of Gollum?

Posted by keyartist

No I'll write a 4th one. I need help with the story but not when there talking.You can help roxas just talk to me here. Oh and that what I meant to do with Yevittro. And I'm sorry I used your guys names in chapter2, but I won't do it again without your consent.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok I'll help in any way I can Keyartist.But you need to ask what you need help with somtimes.Ok?

Posted by keyartist

Of course, I wanna know man I don't wanna give 4 away so I can't say much, will it be ok if I crashed the ship.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Sure go ahead.That would build tension or something.

Posted by keyartist

Yeah, but where to land, I know I don't have any worlds yet but I wanna land somewhere near the other people writing stories and put them in chapter 4 but I know that they'll say no.

Posted by Sak

YOU'RE D@MN RIGHT WE'LL SAY NO!

Posted by keyartist

With what she said I won't do it but I got other ideas that I might use.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Maybe you shouldn't use stuff made by other poeple not saying that you do Keyartist.This story should have it's own unique things that haven't been made by other people.

Posted by keyartist

wasn't going to use there stuff I wanted to put them in my story, they can easily make what each charcter says and what they do in the fight so long as they don't just say we do this and your dead ya'know. But I could alwas you there help and yours.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I didn't mean to make it sound like you thought it did.Maybe the others will go along with us too.

Posted by keyartist

I don't know, they hate me alot, even before I put there names in chapter 2, thats why I didn't. they didn't let me be in there story so I put them in mine, but I never said anything bad about them

Posted by Roxas Lover

I don't know why anyone would hate you,your nice.

Posted by keyartist

It's because I can't really spell that well. But they just don't like me oh well, but if they allow me to use the idea I will, I'll let them put me in theres so I don't see the harm, I never said anything rude to them.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Why would they hate you because you can't spell?
I can read you posts just fine even if you didn't spell some words right.

Posted by keyartist

I know but anyways I'll probabley post chapter 4 later tonight

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok,I can't wait to read it.

Posted by Arcadios

keep doing what you want to dont make anyone stop ya artist.

Posted by keyartist

I will 74 thankx

Posted by Arcadios

no prob but let Roxas lover make a chracter of her own so she can join in with ya and make one chapter and u make another.

Posted by keyartist

I in my chapter 4 Alice and Dextah get seperated so I'll let her right a story of Alice being alone after that.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hey keyartist its not bad kinda weird but i can dig it later man

Posted by Sak

Cool Chapter. It was a LITTLE weird, and u need to work on ur grammar a bit, but it was pretty good.