Chapter 5

Posted by Sak

Sorry for the long wait guys. Here's Chapter 5.....

The Blank Page - Chapter 5 - Defeat After Defeat - by Kairi Fan

--Somewhere near the ship while Aurie and Vecks were still kissing--

Aurie kissed Vecks back. “I think I’m about to gag,” said Eiyuu. “How long have you been standing threre?!?” asked Vecks and Aurie at the same time. “Long enough.” said Eiyuu. ,”Come on, let’s go get to Mateo and Septero.”

--Somewhere Else In The Desert--

“Are we there yet?” asked Aurie. “NO!” answered Eiyuu and Vecks in unison.
“How about now?”
“NO!”
“Now?”
“NO!!!!!!!!!”
Eiyuu punched Aurie. “Ouch! That hurt!” said Aurie. “Hey, don’t mess with my girlfriend!” said Vecks. “Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?” asked Eiyuu. Vecks tackled Eiyuu. Eiyuu bit Vecks. Then, Vecks kicked Eiyuu. “GUYS,” shouted Aurie, “STOP IT!” They didn’t stop, and suddenly a ton of heartless appeared. “GUYS COME ON! THIS IS REDICULOUS!” shouted Aurie. The heartless began to approach. “Whatever, I’ll just get rid of the heartless by myself,” said Aurie,” Chi toh ni roku chei ro nu kei mei ro toh kui nei ki ro toh mi chan, WRATH OF HEAVEN!” Several large beams of light fell from the sky, and hit all of the heartless. When the lights were gone, all of the heartless were obliterated. The guys finally stopped fighting. “Did we miss something?” asked Vecks. ”Yeah, a whole bunch of heartless that I just saved your butts from,” Eiyuu and Vecks blushed, and looked really embarrassed because they were saved by a girl…..

--Near Where Mateo Is In The Desert--

“Hey, what’s that up ahead?” asked Eiyuu. “It looks like Mateo!” said Aurie. She ran over to him to make sure he was alive. “He’s alive,” said Aurie, “but unconscious. Mateo’s in pretty bad shape. Cura!” The spell cured all of his wounds, but he was still unconscious. “I wonder who did that to him,” said Vecks.
“I think he just collapsed from exhaustion, and I think he needs water.” “I’ll go get him some,” said Eiyuu.

--Eiyuu’s battle--
After a while of traveling, Eiyuu came to an oasis. Just as he was about to fill up his bottle with water, a creature emerged from the lake. It was huge, green, and fish-like. “HOLY SH!T!” shouted Eiyuu. Oblivion and Oathkeeper appeared in his hands…

-- Aurie and Vecks’ Battle--

Just as Eiyuu left to find water, a lot of heartless appeared. These heartless were big fat ones, much more powerful than the ones they usually faced. The fat heartless began to surround Aurie, Vecks, and Mateo. “Oh boy,” said Aurie, “I wish Mateo was conscious right now, these guys look pretty tough.” “Yup,” said Vecks, “WRATH!” Fire, blizzard, and thunder, all appeared at once, and attacked the heartless. It hardly did any damage. “****it,” said Vecks. “LIGHT AURA!” said Aurie. The light beams hit the heartless’ stomachs with no effect. “Time to try something new,” said Aurie, “ LIGHT ARROW!” The arrow made of pure light energy, hit one heartless, destroyed it, and continued going. The spell destroyed most of the heartless, though a few were still left. “I’ll take care of those guys,” said Vecks, “ FIRAGA!” the fire burned the remaining heartless to crisps. Neither of them noticed that Mateo was no longer unconscious, lying on the ground…..

--Eiyuu’s Battle--

The creature roared. Eiyuu continuously hacked and slashed at the creature. His efforts were useless. None of his attacks could penetrate its scales. The creature reared back its head, and spewed out a huge stream of water. Eiyuu got hit, and knocked unconscious. Mateo arrived at the battle just at that moment.

--Mateo’s Battle--

Mateo summoned up the Tide, and began fighting the creature. He swung at it several times. A few of them penetrated its scales, letting green blood flow from the cuts. The creature reared its head back, and spewed up another blast of water. Mateo dodged it, and slashed at it again. It penetrated the creatures scales. The creature roared, and spewed out more water, harder than before. Yet again, Mateo dodged the creature. “TIME TO END THIS!” shouted Mateo. He slashed the creature’s head off, and put Eiyuu on his back. Mateo headed back to Vecks and Aurie….

--Where Aurie And Vecks Are In The Desert--

Now that they were finished with the heartless, Aurie and Vecks decided to relax for a little. “Well that was a tough fight,” said Aurie. “Yup,” answered Vecks.
“So, umm Vecks….”
“Yeah?”
“Why did u kiss me before, and why did you call me your girlfriend?”
“Well……uh….umm….I really like you Aurie. You’re just about the most important person to me…..I guess I was just so relieved that you were ok.”
“Then why did you call me your girlfriend?”
“Aurie…..I’m……I’m…..I’m in love with you, and that’s what I want you to be. I want you to be more than my friend.”
“Well, I want the same exact thing…..”
She kissed him, and he kissed her back. They didn’t care if anyone saw, even though an unwanted visitor did. “Ugh, I HATE mortal love,” said a feminine voice. Aurie and Vecks stopped kissing, and turned around to see Koori - the Atlantic Guardian of Ice. “Wow peg leg,” said Aurie ,”you don’t look so good.” “SHUT UP YOU MORTAL!” shouted Koori in response. A large shard of ice appeared in her hand. “I can take you anytime you want you old lady!” said Aurie, “Vecks let me handle this on my own.” “Okay,” said Vecks….

--Aurie’s Battle--

Koori began by jumping up with her good leg, and throwing the shard at Aurie. Aurie easily dodged it. “Looks like your age is getting to you,” said Aurie. “SHUT UP YOU B!TCH!” screeched Koori in response. Koori threw shard after shard of ice, but Aurie dodged all of them. “LIGHT AURA!” said Aurie. A beam of light shot out of her staff, and hit Koori in the stomach, out of the sky. She landed with a thud……

-- Back Where Vecks Is--

Mateo began approaching with Eiyuu on his back. “Hey,” he said. “Oh, hey Mateo,” said Vecks, “Where did you come from?”
“A battle with an oasis creature.”
“What happened to Eiyuu?”
“He got defeated. Again.”
“Oh, that sucks.”
“What’s going on over there?”
“Aurie’s fighting Koori, or old peg leg if you prefer.”
“I better go over there so I can defeat her, and gain her power.”
“Why can’t you let Aurie do this alone?”
“The Atlantic guardians can only be defeated by me or Septero. It’s impossible for someone else to kill or defeat them. It just can’t happen.”

-- Aurie’s Battle--

“LIGHT AURA!” shouted Aurie. Another beam of light hit Koori in the stomach. She could hardly stand on her one foot now., about to collapse. “Hey Aurie!” shouted Mateo, “Let me finish old peg leg off.” “Okay, I weakened her a lot, so she shouldn’t be much of a challenge,” said Aurie. “Well that’s good,” said Mateo, “TIME TO DIE YOU OLD LADY!” Mateo summoned the Tide, and stabbed Koori right through her chest. She screeched. Then, Mateo absorbed her powers. “Three down, six to go,” said Mateo.

--Awhile later--
“Eiyuu how do you get yourself into these messes?” asked Aurie, “RECOVER!” Eiyuu immediately returned to being conscious. “Well now that everything’s settled, we should really leave this world,” said Aurie, “Let’s go!” “One last thing before we leave,” said Vecks. “What’s that?” asked Aurie. “This,” said Vecks. He kissed Aurie, and she kissed him back. “Whoa,” said Eiyuu and Mateo in unison. “Are you two together or something?” asked Mateo. “I guess you could say that,” said Aurie, blushing. “Let’s go already,” said Eiyuu.

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--
“So where to next guys?” asked Vecks. “How about -

--to be continued--

Posted by Arcadios

what did she change?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

*falls off chair* NOOO!!!! you didnt change it you kept my Ultimate battle against Kurai!!!

Posted by Arcadios

**** it!!!

Posted by Arcadios

i think ya missed the point of the changes kairi.

Posted by Sak

oopsie
I missed that one.
_______
fixed it.

*sigh* good thank you very much whyd you get off aim?

Posted by Sak

I needed ta focus on something else. I'll show u guys when I'm done with it.

Posted by Arcadios

CAN EVERYONE STOP MAKEING MY GUY LOOK LIKE A PU$$Y!!!!

Posted by Sak

Well, he DOES have no confidence, but the next chapter's urs Mr.N.

Posted by Arcadios

no me and riku switched he's got 6 i got 7

Everyone should be on the edge of their seat waiting for my story. lol jk

yea it should be good but i know exactly what im gonna do for Chapter 6 should be good i cant wait its gonna be long so brace yourselves!!

just not tonight haha

Posted by Arcadios

rikus gone

later

Posted by Wally The Weird

Wow, was it just me, or did that seem like a battle heavy chapter with some mage on mage make-out sessions thossed in for padding?
J/K
WEWT! Good chapter!
:-D

Posted by Arcadios

alot of writing.