A thread gets 100,000 views!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

and 4,000 replies!!!!

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

I think this is a first!!!

Any guesses as to how soon it'll hit 200,000, 300,000... views!!

Posted by GameMiestro

That doesn't equate to "100,000 thousand people have viewed this thread", so it's not that big of a deal. I'm still counting down until we hit 1000 active members...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I wouldn't be surprised if "Night/Daytime Posting Only" got close to that. Well, as close as any other thread is going to get.

Though that IS a lot of views. I never would've imagined KH was so popular.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote=RPG Inferno geek]That doesn't equate to "100,000 thousand people have viewed this thread", so it's not that big of a deal.

That's like saying Googles not very populer, since we go there over and over. Yah, sure!!!! These boards get 5-6,000 views a day. So that's really big for one thread.

Before the KH crazy, that would of been about at much as a complete month of pageviews here.

Quoting Vampiro: I wouldn't be surprised if "Night/Daytime Posting Only" got close to that. Well, as close as any other thread is going to get.

It has a measly 2,209 views!!! :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It has a measly 2,209 views!!!

The old threads I mean.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]That's like saying Googles not very populer, since we go there over and over. Yah, sure!!!! These boards get 5-6,000 views a day. So that's really big for one thread.

Before the KH crazy, that would of been about at much as a complete month of pageviews here.

Well, what exactly do you get for people viewing the forums?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Maybe $15.00 a month!!!!! Other than that, what ever the DP co-op get's me, and people don't even have to view the site for that. The site just has to be in Google to get co-op weight.

25,000 of weight = $125 a month.

Though right now I'm testing out this thery...

Quoted post: Well, if you can't turn 25k into $1000/mo, then you gotta find a new job. Seriously though, If you point 10k weight at a one page non saturated affiliate program..... OK I have said to much :D

If this works, it would be worth $1,000 a month!!! Counting weight from other sites, that's 297,929 of weight, or....about $12,000 a month...IF it works.

Posted by GameMiestro

You have the number one rank in Google for "video game forum", over 70 million+ other sites. That's got to count for something.

Posted by Jesse Smith

#1 out of 126,000,000
http://www.google.com/search?q=game+chat

This stuff just get's new members here. Doesn't help the co-op weight, except when they make new threads that gets more pages indexed in Google.

For geting co-op weight, PR and the number of pages indexed in Google has the biggest effect. When Google did there last PR update a month ago, I got BOMBED with weight, got an increase of about 300,000 there!!!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

That probably explains how a bunch of results got added for my name. There's no other "GameMiestro"s out there...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Jesse Smith: It has a measly 2,209 views!!! :D

er but has da KH board been wiped numerous times? eye think not:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Halo discussion in the XBox board has about 32,000 views, which is about as close as it gets.

Posted by The Judge

Nighttime/daytime posting only threads have been wiped repeatedly. They'd probably be the most posted in threads on this site if they weren't (and DA would have roughly 20-30 thousand posts).