Trinity Blood

Posted by Average n00b

Another well made vampire movie, I've only seen four episodes of it though, I saw it in the anime con I went to two weeks ago, it was pretty good. Twisted..But alright, the character (Forgot his name, but you'll know who I'm talking about if you see it) is a really awsome one..But he's rather..Idiotic in the head. Ehe, I say it's another 'must-see' anime.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

It's nothing compared to Hellsing

Posted by Winky

Thats because hellsing is one of the best vampire animes ever made.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

No. THE best.

Posted by Winky

i was giving the benefit of a doubt to the ones I haven't seen

Posted by Dexter

I haven't seen either series but I suppose I should look into them. I think I'll do Trinity Blood first.

Posted by Shade

Sword Dancer is a f*cking BEAST.

Posted by Yonaka

Trinity Blood is an awesome anime. I've only missed one episode. The character that Average nOOb was talking about is Father Abel Nightroad.

Posted by Average n00b

Yeah, I watched it in April at Jacon WAAAY before it came out on adult swim xD I didn't memorize the names.

Posted by Average n00b

Yeah, I watched it in April at Jacon, WAAAAAAAAAY before it came out on Adult Swim, I didn't have the interest to memorize the names XD

Posted by Shade

Average... what names? They're all like, Sword Dancer... and Gunslinger.

Posted by Average n00b

I only watched 2 episodes last April, it's not like I'm going to remember them. xD I'll watch the rest of the sub version when I'm done with every other anime I need to finish.

Posted by Shade

Oh please, Naruto and Bleach will NEVER end.

Posted by Average n00b

I'm not watching Bleach, I'm only reading the manga. And I hate Naruto. xD

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: No. THE best.

cant battle with Velvet. Hellsing is the best out there. Not to mention the best theme song any anime could ever have <3

But I must say Trinity Blood is very good. I watch it on [as] whenever I can

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Average n00b: Twisted..But alright.

I didn't think it was too twisted. There are lots of more twisted animes out there, such as Puni Puni Poemy and Elfen Lied.

Quoted post: Sword Dancer is a f*cking BEAST

I've only seen the first two volumes so far and he hasn't been in it much. He doesn't seem so great. Gunsliger is superior. At least he's funny. Although his accuracy should be flawless and what's up with hinting that he has emotions? They better explain that later on.

Quoted post: Not to mention the best theme song any anime could ever have

Wrong! That title goes to A Little Snow Fairy Sugar!

Why do the girls always look up to and/or are inspired by the other girl with the big breasts? It's as if though breasts size determines female wisdom in the world of anime.

And some of the detail to the environments in this series is done exceptionally well. Good ol' Roman architecture.

Posted by laraaj

yeah Hellsing is the best

Posted by Dexter

Watched volume 3. I was getting bored. Needs more Gunsliger and exaggerated emotions.

Posted by Dexter

Watched volume 4 and 5. It had some good development that captivated me a bit more and some moments that I thought were quite inspiring but it's still lacking in many aspects. I'm not even looking forward to volume 6 all that much, although I'll definitely see it when it is released. Any word on when it'll be here and has anyone here actually seen the entire series, or just random episodes from time to time?

Posted by Shade

Dex, what are you talking about? Sword Dancer is easily the most badass out of all of them! Episode 6 clearly proves this.