Chapter 4

Posted by Wally The Weird

Hey alls, this is chapter 4! I just got done writing it! Hurray for me! Oh, a little request, could you leave Septero in his Leviathan form after the battle, just for a moment, to end chapter 4, which takes place at the same time as chapter 5 does (Maybe).
So, here it is, if you have any problems with it, just let me know, sorry, it's kind of long :)

"Aurie." Vecks sniffled to himself. This was a mage, a being with the potential to be one of the most powerful beings in all of exsistance, and he was crying about his lost freind.

"Honeslty, and you call yourself a mage." Eiyuu remarked to Vecks, almost with a hint of disguest.

"I am a mage!" Vecks snapped in response. Tears were still in his eyes. "But what can I do, I have no energy left, I can't run, and even if I could, I have no idea where they went!"
SMACK! Eiyuu slapped Vecks in the back of the head.

"You're a mage! A wizard! A sorcerer! A master of the arcane arts! You built a gummi ship, you have reserves of eithers, and you are an expert on bending and twisting dimensions! Quit your complaining and think of something!"

"Ow-HEY! If I could find Aurie I would but I-wait a second! I CAN!" Vecks stopped rubbing his head, and reached into his robes. Grabbing at his neck, he held in his hands, a small silver amulet.

"What the heck is that? Some sort of locket or a jewl or something?" Eiyuu asked, looking genuineley interested in what the mage was getting at.

"Yeah, it's an amulete. Aurie got it for me for my birthday a few years back, and she cast a spell on it. Whenever I am hurt, it heals me, just a little bit, but it should be enough." Vecks stood up, with the amulete in his hand, and looked straight ahead.

"Enough for what?" Eiyuu asked.

"This. ReperioAurie!" The amulete began to glow a birght white glow, and Vecks thrust his staff forward. A small black ball of energy formed at the tip of his staff, and then it expanded, and formed a tunnel.

"WHOA!" Eiyuu rmarked, guniuenley impressed with the youg mage. "What is that?"

"That my freind, is a spatial difference tunnel. When I enter it, Aurie and anyone with her shall also appear inside. If I can get to her, get her back, and then get back here, we'll have her back. If I dilly dally too long, the fold in space time will randomly displace me somewhere else on this world." Vecks explained. Stepping back and taking a few ethers quickley, Vecks approached the tunnel.

"I'll help you out Vecks. We may not have known each other for long, but Aurie is my freind, and I wanna give Aphasia a peice of my mind." Eiyuu remarked, looking eager for battle.

"Sorry, but no thank Eiyuu. This is a highly unstable tunnle, built only for me and Aurie. If Aphasia wasn't going to be in there, then I would have no problem, but it can only handle Aurie and myself and one other person." Vecks remarked. As much as he wants to think otherwise, he knows that he needs all the help he can get. "Besides," He said smiling "This is far more romantic!" He said, smirking to Eiyuu, before entering the black tunnel.
-------------------Inside the tunnel--------------------
Everything is completley black, and the walls and floor are perfectly circular, and seem to move with a fluid motion. As Vecks walked on for a few second, he suddenly stopped, and staired directly at the man he knew was Aphasia.

"So, you have some talent after all, you young fool" Aphasia remarked, an evil grin across his face. Vecks locked eyes with him, and felt a rage swell from deep within him.

"What have you done with Aurie?!" He shouted at him, his voice quivering as he spoke. Aphasia looked him dead in the eyes, and began to laugh a harsh laugh.

"Oooo, have I made you angry? HAH! She's right here behinde me. I'm betting thats how you brought us here too. Don;t worry, she isn't dead, she is far to important for that, she's just unconsious." He remarked, poitning behinde him. There, laying on the black floor, was Aurie, the white mage, completley unconsious.

"Give her back to me!" Vecks shouted.

"Heh, your voice is quivering. That means you are not only afraid, you know how much stronger I am then you!" Aphasia charged at Vecks, and Vecks readied himself for imminent battle.
-------------------Vecks' battle-----------------------

"Fira!" Vecks unleashed a powerful burst of fire at Aphasia but he just continued his charge. Vecks' spell caused no effect what so ever.

"HAH! You simpleton!" Aphasia taunted Vecks as he almost reached him. As he got to him, he grabbed Vecks by the mouth, cutting off his ability to speak, but not his ability to breathe. "You have to THINK in a battle! If I am a gaurdian of Metal, don;t you think I MIGHT be somewhat resistant to fire spells?!" Lifting Vecks into the air, he slammed him into the walls. Despite being of his own creation, and not truley there, while they were hear, not only where they real, they were unbreakable.

"Have a taste of this!" Aphasia Shouted as he punched Vecks hard in the gut. Vecks swung his staff, and by a lucky shot, manage to hit Aphasia in the head, releasing him from his death grip. Vecks doubled over and coughed up blood.

"T-Thundaga!" Reaching into his more powerful spells, Vecks unleashed a pillar of Lightning from his staff, straight at Aphasia. However, not only was he as string as metal, he was as limber as an athlete, and dodged the harmful bolt.

"Now, THATS more like it! I haven;t fought a mage in years! Decades, centuries even! HAHA! I would liek to stay and have some more fun with you, but I am behinde schedule, and must be leaving." Aphasia taunted Vecks, who was full of magical energy, but had reached his physical limit.

Walking to him, Aphasia grabbed Vecks by his robe, and held the short boy up to his high head, and locked eyes with him. Glaring into his very soul, the man quickly summized how much his oponnent could endure.

"You fought well for someone so young in years, but now this is the end of this little journey. Good bye, Mage of Denim robes!" Tossing him a litle into the air, Vecks seemed to float for a moment. Then, Aphasia rammed his knee into Vecks' gut, quickleywithdrew it, and slammed his elboy into the boys back, before letting him fall to the ground.

Satisfied, Aphasia walked over to Aurie, and picked her up. Vecks however, did not move, and could not imagine, or think, or speak. To him, he seemed to slip out of exsistance, and into a dream.
---------------------Vecks' dream----------------

Fully robed, and fully healed, Vecks was wandering around a forest. It was dark, and he could hear monsters and beasts and animals and predetors of all kinds. Desperatley, he began to run for his life.

Running and running, he was confused and lost, and could not think. He continued to run, but as he did, he didn't grow weary or tired, he actualy, felt stronger! As he continued to run, he saw something up ahead. It was a man, no, a wizard.

The wizard was standing in the forest, with his back to Vecks. He held in his hand the very staff that Vecks weilded. This was not just any wizard, this was the one who had appeared to him before!

"Vecks, you have the potential for so much." He spoke with a tone of voice, either old nor young, nor weary or energetic. Vecks stopped, and looked at him again.

"Vecks, you have lost someone you care about, someone you may even love, haven't you?" The wizard spoke again. Desperatley wanting to ask him for help, Vecks tried to speak, but found he could not.

"Magic is so much more then attack spells and healing spells. Magic, is our dreams. Magic is something that happens when we come cloaser to our dreams then ever before. It can influence things, and be used for great destruction, such as the feild you chose." Wanting to defend himself, but unable to, Vecks remained silent.

"Vecks, you shall be one of the greatest Mages, Sorcerers, or Wizards ever. And you shall one day walk the roads of infinity with the one you love, and understand the true meaning of what it is, to be a Mage." The man turned, he was dressed in a black robe, and his face was hidden, he held his staff firmly.

"However, that day is not today. You shall go forth, and use the powers of destruction to save the one you cherish above all things." He spoke this time, with a voice of, happiness it seemed, like he was giving him a present or something.

"I gave you this staff once before. Take it again, and this time" The man stooped down to Vecks, and lifted his chin up, Vecks could just make out his face, of a young man with bright green eyes, smiling broadly. "This time, you will win."

Nodding, Vecks grasped the staff, and felt it's awesome power course through him. No, this was not the power of the staff, and it was not even the power of the wizard in black.

This was his power.
------------------Vecks' Battle again---------------------

"Stop where you stand you metal son of a *****." Vecks called to his oponnent. Only a few moments had passed, but Vecks was renued, and felt more alive then ever before. Aphasia turned around with a look of intrest.

"Oh, you can move again so soon? And you seem more determined then ever. Nevertheless, I have been here too long and must leave now." Turning again to pick up Aurie and leave, his arms suddenly stopped, a magnet spell had taken effect.

"You aren't leaving without a proper send off are you?" Vecks asked mockingly. Raising his staff, and with his magnet spell, Vecks swung his staff, and in the same direction and speed, Aphasia was thrown violently into the wall. Releasing his spell, Vecks stood with the posture of a lamp post, as his oponnent stood up again.

"Well now, you just don't know when to quit, do you?!" Chargin at him again, Aphasia made a mad dash for the Mage. However, Vecks stood still, and made no move.

"Flux." As soon as Aphasia was infront of him, he suddenly swerved out of sontrol, and ran right into the wall again. Vecks did not move, but his eye traveled to where his foe had stopped running.

"Oh, now you're gonna-

"Firaga." A sudden burst of fire interupted Aphasia in midsentence. The fire did little damage to him, but the explosion it's self managed to knock him off his feet.

"Now I'm gonna rip your ****ING HEAD OFF!" Wasting not even a second, Aphasia leaped toward the mage in a blind fury, his skin was burned in certain spots, and all his hair had been singed off.

"Full Body." A sudden flow of energy entered Vecks, and using enhanced, graceful moves, Vecks ducked down, and thrust the ringless tip of his staff into Aphasia's stomache. What magic was pput into it, is uncertain, but it sent a sudden jolt of electricity was sent through his body, and he was knocked back several feet.

"How I managed to be beaten by you in the first place, I can no longer fully understand. Now however, I am more powerful then you, and you cannot win this fight." Vecks told Aphasia, and deep down, both knew he was right, but Aphasia still had one trick up his sleeve.

"Flip-Side!" Instantly, Aphasia flipped the staff from under Vecks, and in a single fluidic motion, tripped him with it, and made a mad dash for his captive, Vecks' staff in his hands.

However,

"Levitation!" In the same motion, Vecks continued his flip until he stood upright again. However, Aphasia was almost at Aurie and he had no time to act. Summining his staff magicaly, Vecks unleashed his spell.

"Magnaga Wave!" A sudden wave of energy was released from the tip of his staff. It passed through Aphasia with no effect to his skin, however, something else happened to him.

Crying out in pain, the necklace, and his arms, had been ripped right off him. Blood spilled on both sides of his body, and he fell to his knees in pain.

"To you who harmed my loved one, and harmed me, and may have even harmed countless others, I grant you mercy, and because I cannot kill you by the means I have, torture as well. Firaga." Unleashing an even more concentrated version of his spell before, the fire engulfed Aphasia for a few moment, and then stopped.
"
Your wounds have been caughterized, so you shall not bleed to death. However, I am not sure you would have anyway. Either way, I grant you mercy." Walking past him swiftly, Vecks put his staff on his back, bent down, scooped Aurie off the ground, and walked away.

"NO! SHARDS!" Conjuring forth shards of metal from his own will, Aphasia attempted one last assault on the mage as his back was turned, but he simply turned around, and th shards stopped, and then shattered into dust.

"I grant you mercy still, but now it comes with a heavier cost. Blast Bomb." Several balls of light formed around Vecks, and all at once, they launched themselves at Aphasia, engulfing him in fire. His entier body was charred and black now.

"I know you live, and I know you will heal. Once this tunnel collapses, you shall be somewhat restored, but your amrs shall still be gone, and your body shall be bruised and broken instead of burned. Let this be a warning to you, not to meddle in the affairs of wizards." Tirning his back, he walked out of the tunnel.
-------------------Somewhere close to the ship---------------

His temporary possesion over, Vecks fell to the ground, exhausted, and his wonds returned. Whatever power had entered his body had left him, though not entierly, for he was a little stronger then before. However, it was not going to matter if he bled to death.

"VECKS! Don't you die on me!" Aurie had regained consiousness, and was chanting quickly. "Curaga!" The spell, the most powerful cure spell of conventional white magic, engulfed Vecks in a bright light. His wounds were gone, and most of his enegy restored, but his heart was nto beating.

Pressing her ear against it, Aurie could tell he was dying, and gave him mouth to mouth. Stopping to pound on his chest, she began to cry, tears falling down her face.

"Veck, don;t die. Please, don;t leave me!" Pounding once more, she ave him mouth to mouth.

With a sudden gasp, Vecks was brought back to the land of living.

"VECKS! Oh my ***! I though I had lost you! What happened? How did you find me, what did you do, where is Aphasia?" She was so worried, but at the same time, releaved that, he was at least ok. Looking at her dead in the eye, he paused for a moment, and then said nothing.

He kissed her instead.
---------------Elsewhere-------------------------------

"**** THAT MAGE! My arms! My ****ing arms! Oh, he'll regret letting me live, I can garauntee it!" Aphasia was in the middle of a wasteland, not too far from the gummi ship. He was attempting to get away, when someone walked up to him

"Funny meating you hear, Aphasia" Said man Septero. His cloathing still blue with shades of black. Holding the atlantean sword Tide firmly in his hands, he chuckled to himself, before bringing an end to the metal gaurdian.

Posted by keyartist

Way cool than mine.

Posted by Sak

I think u overdid the love, but otherwise it rocked! :rock::rock:
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
P.S. it's Thundaraga not Thundaga.
_________
AND I DON'T TAKE REQUESTS FOR CHAPTER 5! lol.

Meh, I was using the final fantasy version, and I pretty sure it WAS thundaga, but no matter, it was an insane attack spell.
Oh, and this was sort of like his limit break, so he doesn't use this kind of power often, and can't even use blast bomb at the moment.
----------------------------------------------
OH.
Oh, and was the story good at all?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

*claps* i loved it it was awesome!!!! 2 down 7 to go haha that was great awesome job!!

so, you all though chapter 4 was good then?

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

hell yea!!

Posted by Arcadios

u oded on the kissing