Chapter 2

Posted by Arcadios

This is my very first thread and here is chapter 2 of A Blank Page

The Blank Page - Chapter 2 - The Empire of Darkness- by Mr.Nintendo74

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--
Wow, this ship's huge!!! said Mateo,Eiyuu asked "Who Built it?" and Vecks' replied "I did, from the gummi up." "Where's Aurie?" said Vecks, looking around aimlessly. "AURIE!!!" yells Vecks she comes from the balcony screaming "WHAT!!!". "Come over here." said Eiyuu with a serious tone of voice. Aurie gathered with eveyone and Eiyuu asked "We all need to know what all of us are fighting for, so I'll go first." "My reason for fighting is to stop the other side of my heart from destoying any more worlds, he is from my heart but we are opposites in every single way and he needs to be stopped before any more innocent people get hurt." Aurie said "Well, I guess I'll go next, The reason I fight is to avenge my family and to destroy Lord Nowkun's Empire of Darkness." Mateo steps forward "My reason for fighting is to stop the 9 Gaurdians of Atlantis before they destroy me and Septro." Eiyuu interrupted "And I have a debt to payback Mateo for nursing me back to health after my world was destroyed, right Mateo. "Yea, so Vecks whats your reason for fighting? " said Mateo. Vecks looked toward everyone "My reason for fighting is to search for my brother and any news of my parent's murders, also I fight to protect someone I care for." Vecks' eyes only had Aurie on thier sight after the end of his reason, Aurie looked toward Vecks'filled with emotions toward her childhood friend...."Ahem!" Mateo said clearing his throat and both Vecks and Aurie looked away blushing. "Well now that we all know each others reasons for pressing onward, do we know anything about lord Nowkun's where abouts?" "Well, we know where his Castle is located but the gummy ship won't get their because there is a barrier protecting it, so we need to find a shop that sells gummi blocks." said Vecks. Suddenly an explosion was heard thorugh out the ship "What was that!?!?" yelled Mateo. Vecks' ran toward the control room "One of our engines was blown up."
"By who?" asked Aurie
They all looked up at the deep emptiness of space and saw ships firing at their control room.
"Looks like Nowkun's forces." said Vecks
"We have to make an emergency landing."
"But where?" asked Eiyuu
"It dosent matter!" yelled Vecks
The Gummi ship crash lands on a planet full of wastelands and abandoned cities.

--The Forgotten Planet--
"Where are we?" asked Aurie while trying to get up.
"Who knows?" Replied Eiyuu.
Vecks examined the ship and reported that "Well the ship is dead and wont work unless I get so parts for it, so we're stuck here for the time being."
"Alright then since we dont know what the planet is like I say we all go and look for a village or city with the engine parts and we also need to carry food." said Eiyuu
"What about water?" asked Mateo
"Since we have a expert mage in our company we'll be safe." Said Aurie
The Party walked aimlessly for hours until they all saw a city.
Filled with relief they all ran toward the city but when they arrived they saw a city in ruin but full of people.
"What happened?" Asked Mateo toward a person on a market stand.
"This planet was taken away from the people and laid in ruin by war."
"By who?"
"The dark empire."
Mateo looked infuriated and asked "Where are they?"
"The special forces sent to this world are in the heart of this city."
Mateo looks toward everyone "Let's go everyone, we have to stop the dark empire and liberate this world."
Aurie asked "Sir, what's this planet's name?"
The man said "This world was eclipsed by sorrow and dispair we suffered so much that everyone had a mental break down by their loved one's lose even I have had my son taken away and everyone forgot what our world was named."
Mateo couldn't take anymore and ran toward the center of the city, everyone else followed him.
They saw a buliding full of heartless.

--Mateo's Battle--
Mateo had no time to think and unleased Tide and started to attack everything in sight. Fueled by anger and hate toward the empire for all they have done to the people of this planet he yelled out, "Dark Aura!" and started to teleport and destroy everything in his path.

--Vecks' Battle--
"D@mn, Mateo got reckless" Vecks' yelled "Magnet!" all the heartless surrounding him were drawn to the center of the magic and he yelled out "Thundara!" all the heartless were destroyed but out of no where a NeoShadow attacked him from behind and making him unconscious..."Vecks!" screamed Aurie.

--Aurie's battle--

Aurie was using all the white magic she had at her disposal until she looked for Vecks and saw him on the floor with fear of Vecks being injured she went running toward him destroying any heartless in her way, She screamed "Vecks!" and yelled "Cure!". All of Vecks wounds were healed but he didn't open his eyes "Please wake up Vecks',Please wake up." repeated Aurie. With tears falling from her eyes and into Vecks' face she said with a low weeping voice "If you are gone I have no one else left." Vecks opens his eyes and wipes the tears off of Aurie's face, he rises to see heartless surrounding them and Aurie stands up "Veck's are you okay?"
"Yea I'm alright, It seems we have a problem to solve."
Aurie lifts her staff up.
"No." says Vecks stopping Aurie.
"I have to protect you now just like you protected me.'
With his staff raised into the air Vecks yells out "Flare!" destroying the heartless in front of him.
"Let's go help Mateo and Eiyuu" said Vecks
"Yea let's go" Aurie holds Vecks' hand and they both run toward Mateo.

--Eiyuu's Battle--

Unleasing every technique he had Eiyuu says "D@mn, for every heartless we destroy two take it's place." Searching for Vecks and Mateo he yells "Mateo! Vecks!" they both look at Eiyuu and he says "Let's go" they all jump in the center of the endless swarm of heartless and they unite their weapons and yell "Trinity limit!". Destroying all the Heartless instantly, as the light was fading Eiyuu saw darkness and ran toward it sensing it was Kurai, he ran into a dark alley and saw him.
"Kurai!"
Kurai turns around amused "So, Eiyuu it seems you have gathered a group to assist you in defeating me."
"No, they have nothing to do with this. I will fight you alone and defeat you Kurai!"
"Eiyuu, your destiny is to fight your darkness and to be defeated by it. The prophecy will be fulfilled and you will fall at my hands."
"No, We end this here Kurai!" filled with rage he charges toward Kurai, he attacks him but at vain, Kurai unleashes his keyblade "Absolute Darkness" and assaults Eiyuu Shattering his keyblade and attacking Eiyuu in mid air inflecting major wounds before falling to the ground. The rain started to poor down from the sky. With his weapon destroyed and death near he looked at Kurai with all hope lost.
"Eiyuu, I'll let you live for now defeating you at that stage isn't even worth taking your body." With that said Kurai opens a portal and steps into it while it diminishes.
"Live on Eiyuu, use your rage and let the darkness in your heart manifeste. Become stronger so I may use your abilities for my own use."-Kurai in thought

With all the heartless gone Vecks, Aurie, and Mateo look for Eiyuu finding him on the floor with his eyes open. Aurie Yells out "Cure!" with all the wounds healed Eiyuu had the stregnth to rise up but his will power had been taken from him along with his pride.
"Come on let's go, Eiyuu." said Vecks
"let's go, Eiyuu" said Mateo
"Are you okay'Eiyuu?" said Aurie
Vecks and Mateo helped Eiyuu up but he didn't keep is balance so Vecks and Mateo carried him with one arm on their shoulder.
They went back to the center of the town leaving Eiyuu in Aurie's hands.
With all the heartless gone all the people of the city emerged and praised them all.
The man Mateo was talikng to earlier walked up to them and send "On behalf of the planet long forgotten, we thank you with all our hearts."
Mateo said "No problem we had to free eveyone from the clutchies of the dark empire."
With everyone so grateful they repaired the gummi ship and gave them food and supplies for their quest, but no one could heal Eiyuu's Broken will and his broken Keyblade.

-To be continued-

Posted by Sak

:rock: Great work! :rock:
:rainbow::rainbow:

Posted by Arcadios

thanks

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

i really do like this chapter its cool

Posted by Arcadios

I really worked haed on it.