Chapter 3

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 3
The Serpent's Awakening
by Riku Dark Badass

-------The Forgotten City-------

"What exactly happened to Eiyuu, Mateo?" Vecks asked. "Not sure you know anything Septero?" said Mateo. "He's lost his light" answered Septero. "What did he say?" Vecks asked. "He's lost his light" replied Mateo "Then what do we do?!" Vecks asked wildly. "Nothing" answered Mateo "WH........WHAT?! how can we do nothing!!!" Vecks now getting angry asked. "He must find the light by himself" Mateo said cooly. "URGH! Bu.........." all of the sudden a huge dust storm moved in "I know that wind its Nowaki!!" said Septero. "Who's Nowaki?" asked Mateo "He's the Guardian of Wind let get him!!!" Mateo starts running out of town into the desert followed by Veck.

-------Desert-------

"What are we doing way out here?" Vecks asked while catching his breath. A man started walking towards them Mateo pointed "Thats why were way out here". "Hahaha Septero its been a while" Nowaki said. "What?! How can he see you" Mateo quickly asked. "Duh he was one who made Dragori" Septero stated "Oh right well then none the less" Mateo summons Tide "time to get him!" Vecks raises up his staff "Lets go" "But dear Vecks wouldnt you rather fight those who killed Aurie's parents?" asked Nowaki. A man with a red robe walked through a portal Vecks ran right at him "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!!!"

-------Veck's Battle-------

Vecks ran towards the red robed man trying to hit him with his most powerful magic "BLIZZAGA" the red robed man just continuely dodges all the blast further infuriating Vecks. "THUNDAGA" streams of lighting went everywhere except for the red robed man. Vecks now tired from using so much magic power tries to catch his breath as the red robed man says "You're to weak to protect her Vecks" "No.....im not i will defeat you for her!!!!" stated Vecks rising up and casting a huge dark orb in the air "DEMI!!!" the dark blast goes everywhere and annihilating the place where the red robed man was clapping is heard "Well done Vecks but im not dead" the red robed man with lighting speed goes over and hits Vecks in the stomach causing Vecks to fall to the ground unconscious and the red robed man walks away.

-------Mateo/Septero's Battle-------

Mateo jumps to attack Nowaki and slashes him multiple times. Nowaki summons 3 blades surrounded by wind and starts doing the same. Mateo blocks most of the attacks but get hit by the last hit and Nowaki summons Tornadoes and the all head straight for Mateo. As Mateo gets sucked up into the air Nowaki slashes him through all the tornadoes the wind dies down and Mateo bleeding badly falls to the ground. "ugh you.....peace of flying crap!!" Mateo grabs Dragori "Cure!" most of the wounds are healed "Mateo switch you have to" says Septero "NO! i got this one!!" Mateo yelled back at him "Now Now little one dont try to defeat a Guardian thats a death wish" interrupted Nowaki with a grin "Haha hen so be it" said Mateo "ELEMENTAL CONFIG" everyone around get there certain elemental powers switched out by anothers Vecks get his element which is nothing switched with Nowaki's Vecks "White Wind" Vecks gets healed. Nowaki "WHAT?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" "You have no powers youre just a mortal enjoy it DARK AURA!!!!!!" Mateo gets a dark glow around him and starts attacking throught dark portals at Nowaki. "UGH N.....NO I.....CCCANT DIE!!!!!" Nowaki disintegrates to form a person with an Atlantian necklace with an eagle on it and a white wind like power gets absorbed by Dragori. "What the hell?" said Septero confused. Mateo takes the necklace "you think the guardians are resurrected by other people with necklaces?" "Its a possibility but we got Nowaki's power now and thats one down and 8 more to go!" Septero states

Meanwhile...back with Aurie and Eiyuu

Aurie continues to cure Eiyuu "Booooooring!!!!" Eiyuu rises "Kurai i feel him he......hes closer we gotta find Mateo!" "Hey not right now youre in bad shape" says Aurie. "We need to find Vecks too" stated Eiyuu. "Huh what? you stay here ill find them!" Aurie said but as she got up to go she ran into a huge man with metallic arms and a silver necklace of a metallic bear "Hello Miss Lord Nowkun would like to have a word with you." said the strange man "What?! NO! Get out of my way! Who are you?! Wait Who cares let me through" as she tries to get through him "My name is Aphasia see im the Guardian of Metal" says Aphasia proudly "Well then in that case LIGHT AURA" Light shines everywhere hitting everything in sight. "HAHAHA that tickled a bit but see im metal so you cant hit my body so say goodbye cause were leavin" Aphasia grabs Aurie easily and walks through a portal while Aurie is yelling every spell at the top of her head at him. Eiyuu gets up "NO!!!" Aphasia turns around "Thisll keep ya busy" metallic heartless appear all around Eiyuu as Aphasia leaves with Aurie in his hands.

-------Desert-------

Clapping is heard from a distance "Good job Guardian you did great but you did something wrong" says a shadow "Who's there? What do you mean?" yells Mateo. the shadow takes form of Kurai "You left something important to someone vulnerable" Mateo thinks for a sec "VECKS GET BACK INTO TOWN AURIE IS IN TROUBLE!!!!" Vecks realizing this "WHAT?! NO!!" Vecks instantly teleports. "Haha its no use shes already gone" says Kurai with a grin on his face "You son of a biatch ill kill you" says Mateo angrily. "Mateo wait you cant beat him but summon Leviathin" Septero says. "Leviathin?" Mateo asks and then it clicks with him "alright no problem" Mateo grabs Dragori and Tide and raises Tide in the air "LEVIATHIN!!!!" a blast from Mateo's sword shoots into the sky and rain starts pouring as a giant Blue Serpent travels snake like down the sky and lands on the ground and roars a menacing roar!! Kurai looks at the beast "hmm a challenge" Kurai pulls out Absolute Darkness and starts slashing at Leviathin Leviathin shoots him with an incredible blast and Kurai gets knocked back "haha nice shot but not nice enough!!!" he attacks again this time beating Leviathin hard "Leviathin no fine you opportunistic B@stard!!! DARK AURA" Mateo starts traveling through the Darkness and and gets ready to slash Kurai when Kurai catches Tide "Hahaha you fool i am Darkness" and he slashes Mateo with the keyblade Mateo lands on his stomach "D...D@mn....S....SSeptero....Switch!* a light shines on Mateo and instantly Septero is formed he flips his long black hair black and walks over to Leviathin "You ok buddy? Lets show this guy not to mess with Atlantian Guardians" Leviathin nods and Septero turns over to Kurai "No one ever hurts Mateo or Leviathin this shall be last time you shall breath again so enjoy your Last Breath!!!!" Kurai grins "Finally we get to see which one of us is the truth weilder of Darkness" Septero glows with a Dark Blue Light "LEVIATHIN COMBINE!!!!" Leviathin wraps around Septero and then a Blue Light from the Heaven shoots down on them and when the smoke clears Septero's attire is blue with shades of black and power cousing throughout his entire body "Death Comes to you now!" Septero jumps in the air ready to attack as well as Kurai

-------the house-------
Vecks appears to a heartless filled house "Thundaga" all the heartless die and Eiyuu tells Vecks the story. Vecks falls to his knees "NO! m....maybe he was right maybe i am to weak!"

to be continued

Posted by Sak

:rock: Great job! :rock:
:rainbow::rainbow:

Posted by Arcadios

under what catagory are the chapter located literature, etc?

Posted by Sak

In the same forum as the first thread (The Blank Page - A New Story Based on the World of Kingdom Hearts)

Posted by Arcadios

hello *poke* where on the homepage is it located???
but the thread dosent have the 3rd chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

okay i got it.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

yea i know i saw howd you think of my Chapter Mr. Nintendo?

Posted by Sak

*poke* *poke* DON'T ****ING DOUBLE POST!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

the chapter was great.*Claps* Dont worry about Eiyuu he still is trying to recover his lost light but remember only Eiyuu can finish off Kurai with his original keyblade that was shattered but when i get to work my next chapter I'll bring it back, so for the time being just use Oathkeeper and oblivion and only use them, but keep in mind that his heart still isnt strong as before so he still has doubt in his abilities.