The Blank Page - Chapter 1

Posted by Sak

The Blank Page - Chapter 1 - A New Dawn - by Kairi Fan

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--

“Vecks’ are we there yet?!?!?” asked Aurie. “No,” he answered,” we still have a long way to go.”
“But I’m so BORED!” she moaned in response.

--Halkis--

“ So… Eiyuu, what’re you gonna do once you defeat your dark half, Kurai, or whatever?” asked Mateo. “I don’t know….,” he answered back,” Hey Mat, what do you suppose that is?” In the middle of the sky, there was a gaping black hole, and a figure was emerging from it. The figure was now completely out of the hole. It was a female. “THAT’S KOORI,” said Septero who had just changed places with Mateo,” GUARDIAN OF ICE!” “How delightful, somebody knows my name,” said Koori. A large shard of ice formed in her hands,” Too bad you won’t be conscious long enough to find out more.” Koori threw the ice shard at them, and as it flew towards them, it got bigger. It was impossible to avoid. Both of them got hit, and they went down. Debris from where the shard hit flew at them. When it was all over, they were covered with scrapes, cuts, and bruises. “Time to fulfill the rest of my mission,” said Koori. She pointed her hand toward their unconscious forms. A gaping black hole appeared underneath them, and they were sucked in…..

--Vecks’ Gummi Ship--

Vecks and Aurie finally finished talking, when they heard a bump near the back of the ship. “Go take a look at that Aurie,” said Vecks. “Fine, fine…” said Aurie. Aurie went to the back of the ship where she found two unmoving men. She checked to make sure they were alive, and that they were still breathing, then said, “Hey, Vecks!”
“Yeah?”
“We’ve got two unconscious guys back here, what should I do?”
“Well, you’re a white mage right?”
“Yeah.”
“Then do what you do best.”
“Okie dokie.”

Aurie went to work, and healed their minor cuts and bruises with her white magic. One of the men began to stir, and she backed away. The man bolted up, and began looking around like a panicked dog. “WHERE AM I?!?” he asked. “Calm down, calm down….,” said Aurie, “everything’s ok…..” The man eventually did calm down. “Now, can you tell me who you are?” asked Aurie. “The name’s Mateo,” answered the man.
“And who’s your friend over there?”
“Him? That’s Eiyuu.”
“And do you know WHY or HOW you got on this ship?”
“No, not really. The last thing I remember is getting defeated by Koori.”
“Koori…..?”
“The Atlantic Guardian of Ice.”
“Ok…”
Then Eiyuu began to stir. “What just happened?” he asked ,” And where are we?” Just then, they heard an explosion. “Vecks,” said Aurie, “What was that?!?” “I have no idea,” said Vecks. Then, they were hit again, and then they heard a noise like a bridge being lowered. “We’re being boarded!!!!” shouted Vecks. On the starboard side of the ship, they saw a hole being cut open by a sword.” Get ready!” said Aurie as she grabbed her staff. The hole was now completely open, revealing Koori and three men in red cloaks. (they look like the Organization Cloaks, just RED) The three men had large swords, and Koori was armed with her ice shards. “I assume that’s Koori?” asked Aurie. “Yup,” Mateo and Eiyuu said in unison. Mateo switched spots with Septero, and grabbed his sword, the Tide, while Eiyuu grabbed his two key blades, the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper, and Vecks jumped out of his seat to grab his staff. Then, they rushed into battle.

--Aurie’s Battle--

[COLOR="lime"] Aurie picked to fight one of the red-robed men, for he reminded her of one of the men that killed her family.[/COLOR] He swung his sword down, when it was right above her head. She parried just in time. Then he attempted to kick her feet from under her, and succeeded. The man jumped up, and swung his sword down…..
Aurie screamed…..

-- Vecks’ Battle --

[COLOR="lime"] Vecks too, picked fighting one of the red-robed men because it reminded him of one of the men that killed Aurie's entire family.[/COLOR]"FIRE!” shouted Vecks. A shower of flames erupted near his enemy, singing his robe.[COLOR="Lime"]"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO AURIE'S FAMILY!"said Vecks.[/COLOR] He then shouted, “THUNDARA!” a large amount of electricity fell onto the man, electrocuting him. The man’s body shook for a second, and then fell motionless, to the ground. [COLOR="Lime"] With his last breath, the man said,"You may have defeated me, but there are more of us from where I come from."[/COLOR]Then Vecks heard a high-pitched scream. “AURIE!” he shouted. He turned around and ran towards her…..

-- Septero’s Battle --

Septero decided to go fight Koori. He ran towards her and swung the Tide horizontally. She easily dodged, jumped, and threw ice shards at him. Septero rolled to the side, and got hit by one shard. He gritted his teeth. He jumped towards Koori, and swung his sword as if he was going to chop her head off. She put up a layer of ice to block it just in time. “DIE!” roared Septero. He continuously swung his sword at Koori, but she kept dodging them, or putting up a shield of ice. Septero decided that trickery was the only way to defeat her, and put his sword up as though he was going to aim at her head, but quickly swung at her leg…..

-- Eiyuu’s Battle --

Eiyuu was stuck fighting a red-robed man, since the only other choice was taken. The man ran at him, and swung his sword horizontally. Eiyuu parried the blow, and kicked the man in the back. The man stumbled, and ran back towards Eiyuu. Eiyuu waited as the man approached, and when the man came, Eiyuu jumped up. Eiyuu slashed down, and cut the man in the back. Then, he stabbed towards the man’s chest, and it went straight through. His work done, Eiyuu sat down in a corner, and napped…..

-- Aurie’s Battle --

The man jumped up, and swung his sword down. Aurie screamed. The man was about to finish hi descent , when Vecks showed up. He shouted, “BLIZZARD!” The man froze, and fell from the spot in the air. “I could’ve handled ‘im,” said Aurie. “Right….” said Vecks ,” Like when you could handle that bully when we were little?” “Whatever…” said Aurie. She said, “LIGHT AURA!” A beam of light appeared, and struck the frozen man. When it disappeared, so did he. “What did u just do?” asked Vecks. “Oh, just a little light magic spell.”
“I’ve never seen one like that…”
“Well, you haven’t seen a lot of white magic.”
“Yeah, that’s true…..”
[COLOR="lime"]"Well thanks for coming to my rescue Vecks."
This caused him to blush. "Anytime," said Vecks. Aurie gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he blushed even more. Then they returned to battle.....[/COLOR]

-- Septero’s Battle --

Septero cut Koori’s ankle off. She screamed, “YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” She put up her hand, and tons of shadowy creatures with glowing green eyes appeared. “What are those things?!?” asked Septero. “They’re heartless, or if you prefer, your undoing!” answered Koori. With that said, she disappeared along with the bodies of the red-robed men…..
-- Team Battle --

Aurie, Vecks, Septero, and Eiyuu backed to the center of the ship. “I assume we need to fight these things?” asked Aurie. “Yup,” answered Septero. “Well then, shouldn’t they have sent a challenge? LIGHT AURA!” shouted Aurie. Several beams of light hit many of the heartless. Some of them vanished, and others were just weakened. They began to advance on the group of heroes. “Looks like I spoke too soon….” said Aurie. The heartless ran towards them, and started attacking. “BLIZZARA!” shouted Vecks. Most of the heartless near them were incased in ice. “My turn!” said Eiyuu. He began hacking and slashing at the heartless that weren’t incased in ice. “Don’t forget me!” said Septero. Together the two destroyed most of the heartless, only a few remained. “LIGHT AURA!” said Aurie. A beam of light appeared, and destroyed the remaining heartless.

-- Vecks’ Gummi Ship --

“Well that was tough,” said Aurie as she collapsed on the floor. “Yeah,” said Septero as he began changing back to Mateo. “OH! I ALMOST FORGOT! We never properly introduced ourselves,” said Aurie,” I’m Aurie. Over there’s Vecks. I’m a white mage, and he’s a black mage.” “Nice to meetcha,” said Eiyuu, shaking hands with both Aurie and Vecks. “ Whatever,” said Mateo. “ We’re on our way to defeat Lord Nowkun, and his armies. Do you guys want to join us?” asked Vecks. Intrigued, Mateo said,” Yeah. Wherever there’s a battle to be fought, I’m there.” “I’ll join too. Wherever Mateo goes, I go,” said Eiyuu. “Then it’s settled,” said Aurie ,” we’re a team now.”

-- to be continued --

[COLOR="Lime"]EDIT : Anything in this color.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

wow but still it isnt a Kiss, if u know what i mean. ;)

Posted by Sak

That's the whole point. We need to build up their relationship. We needta work our way up to the kiss. (which will hopefully be in chapter 4)

Posted by Arcadios

well did ya think i did my job on the relationship?

Posted by Sak

OH YEAH! U AND RIKU DID A [COLOR="Lime"]GREAT[/COLOR] JOB! That's the whole reason I edited Chapter 1. I felt [COLOR="Lime"]I[/COLOR] didn't do a good enough job.

Posted by Arcadios

well I want to make a girl for Eiyuu cause he needs someone from his world that he remembers and that she cares for him.

Posted by Sak

HIS MOM! lol. How about a girl named Gaia that has blonde hair and carries two axes and is really petit, and shes secretly in love with him? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

naw i want it to be an innocent girl that has never participated in battle and the only suffeing she had was the lost of her family at the hand of Kurai when he ecplise the world with darkness.

Posted by Sak

NAME HER GAIA! And make her have pretty pigtails and shes gotta be blonde and petit. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

why small?

Posted by Sak

SMALL = INNOCENT! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

she cant be to smal Eiyuu's like 5'6 she should be like 5'4

Posted by Sak

NO! LIKE 4"3! lol lol. jk jk jk. Just make her weak and blonde with pretty pigtails.

Posted by Arcadios

wow do u have or wish u had blonde pigtails?

Posted by Sak

Nope. I just like making weak petit girl characters that r named Gaia or Gaea that are blonde and have pretty pigtails.
_______
AND READ MY PROFILE! IT SAYS I HAVE [COLOR="Lime"]BLACK[/COLOR] HAIR!

Posted by Arcadios

i dont know i might make her hair brown/black with brown eye

Posted by Sak

AT LEAST GIVE HER PIGTAILS AND NAME HER GAEA OR GAIA!!!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

maybe i hope wally is working on chapter 4

Posted by Sak

Knowing him, probably not.

Posted by Arcadios

wow maybe its to much of a task. jk
but he did say he likes writing fantasies

Posted by Sak

And by that he means thinking about muah. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

wow do u know where he lives? I know that riku is from texas, Rahxas is from washington(state), and your from LI.

Posted by Sak

He lives in Pennsylvania. I think.....

Posted by Arcadios

okay then see ya in the original thread