Misogenie

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=8393523

This guy is odd. He's not stupid, it just seems that he's living in his own little world. Read his posts - They're ****ing strange.

Posted by The Judge

What a coot.

Posted by mis0

Freak, more like it. I hate how he misrepresents us Misos. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Is that the guy who types in really large blue font, and occasionally highlights in orange?

Posted by Dreadnought

Its really, really strange. Kinda like that little old lady I was walking behind today, who just kept talking to herself and pointing at stuff, occasionally turning around to grin vacantly at me. Sure, I did what I normally do, smile back with chloroform, but da[COLOR=Black]mmit it was [/COLOR]weird.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: Is that the guy who types in really large blue font, and occasionally highlights in orange?

Yeah, him. Example posts:

[quote=misogenie][COLOR="black"][COLOR="Cyan"]The thing that propelled me to play Halo or Halo 2 is the immense alien-made concrete-like muti-billion dollar construction that would take millions of man hours to build and would not be possible with man's present machinery. I would shoot these aliens out the way so I can move forward and visit these geometric,:eek: artistic structures[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[quote=misogenie]I was alone in the football stadium. It was nightime and when I looked up to see what was making a continuous whirring sound, a huge UFO as big as the round stadium began flashing lights from small lightning bolts that hit the grass on the ground. The spacecraft looked just like one of the UFOs in CLose Encounters Of The Third Kind. Paranoid aliens secretly taking snapshots of our world do not want to meet humans face to face - I believe.

Quoting misogenie: [COLOR="Cyan"]I make a mistake. I know what that mistake is and do my very best to avoid it from happening. I have a health problem. I use Google on the internet to search for websites to heal that health problem. From my experience, best healing items are fruit, vegetables and herbs we buy everyday from the supermarket. Periodic research on these food items tested by an individual or group has been recorded on websites for our health benefit. [/COLOR]
:eek:

Quoting misogenie: Played the rental dvd movie in my computer laptop while listening through my studio quality headphones. It's better reading the subtitles so you know what his or her name spells. The men in the movies show off their superhuman abilities: [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]I will torture you after what you have done you son:mad: ova*****[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quoting misogenie: [SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Warning: Do not leave Doom disc inside Xbox console in your bedroom. If you do, when you fall asleep, make sure you have the alarm clock on - or else you will never wake up, trapped in a sleeping coma forever.
_._._._._._Doom is Eternity in Hell ._._._._._[/COLOR][/SIZE]

:(

This kid is awesome.

Posted by Ant

Check his profile, says he is 41. Fukken weird.

Posted by The Judge

I laughed at every one of those. Especially the doom one.

Posted by sniper

Hot ****, how have I never noticed this before? XD

Posted by Slade

I like to read his posts. I think he just writes random stuff other people don't bother themselves with.

Posted by sniper

[quote=misogenie]Location. What address are you at? What's the name of the place you are looking for? I think I'm lost.Tell me how to get to A - I'm driving my car, I'm at point B? :rolleyes:

Quoting misogenie: On the internet, I noticed that a computer image is loaded in a linear fashion - line by line. Would it be faster if the image is loaded in a clockwise spiral fashion? ( From top left corner straight across to right corner, then from there straight down to bottom right corner, then from there straight across to bottom left corner, then from there straight up to left corner on second row... this same thing keeps repeating until it accelerates as it reaches towards :eek: the center of the image).

Quoting misogenie: [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]After going to the toilet, or doing exercise or work, scooping water from the bathroom tap with my hand and splashing my face. Plain water, like womens expensive moisturiser, lightly irons out your wrinkles on your face .[/COLOR]Rejuvenation is the big word in every woman's mind - if you are looking for a lover.

Quoting misogenie: Consoles can play games and dvds. Sex on dvds are already out there. Sex on games can help those who don't know sex I guess, or can give fun to those who are secret perverts.

Quoting misogenie: IMAGINE If Doom 3 was a 3D virtual reality game seen through a pair of Microsoft's 'video goggles', while your cinema surround stereo system blasts out dolby digital sound, well then you know what kind of hell DOOM IS REALLY LIKE.

Quoted post: On the internet, I noticed that a computer image is loaded in a linear fashion - line by line. Would it be faster if the image is loaded in a clockwise spiral fashion? ( From top left corner straight across to right corner, then from there straight down to bottom right corner, then from there straight across to bottom left corner, then from there straight up to left corner on second row... this same thing keeps repeating until it accelerates as it reaches towards the center of the image).

Oh shi- I remember this. But it was from a long time ago. lol good times.

I love how this guy can actually type, and seems to be able to put together a proper paragraph while remaining on topic, yet, by the end of it you're terribly confused.

Posted by Klarth

Oh man, he has a new sig.
[quote]Magic illusion is my special talent. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Humiliation[/COLOR] whether it's on the internet such as the forum, or in the workplace such as my job, gives me the power to create an illusion that appears temporarily and then disappears.
:rolleyes:

****ing LOL!

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=64210&postcount=73

Posted by Xenos

lollercopter