Zone of the enders

Posted by XxLionheartXx

Has anyone played any of the zone of the enders games? I really like them tell me if you have any comments

Posted by Big Boss

Incredibly fun games, especially The Second Runner. Excellent mecha action with anime overtones all over the place. I bet the games didn't sell that well because not many people claim to even know about them.

You'd think the words "Hideo Kojima" on the cover would make people get them. Oh well...

Posted by Klarth

I played the first one and enjoyed it. The GBA adaptation was surprisingly fun, too.

What was The Second Runner like?

Posted by keyartist

Are they still selling these games new or will I have to look for them at a used game store like game crazy or game stop?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I haven't seen any new copies, but that doesn't mean anything. I've been meaning to pick this game up, as I've been told it's good, but I haven't seen it around for awhile.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Never played the first, enjoyed the second immensely. There's just something about working a powerful, super agile mech while blasting the **** out of a hundred other mechs that is surprisingly fun as hell.

But, I rarely see the game in stores anymore, which is a shame. I don't believe it sold too well when I first bought it, and now that I'm hearing a lot more talk about it, there's not enough copies to even get people into the series. Such a shame, really missing out.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]The first isn't as good as the 2nd one.
The first is like the introducction of the Game.
The second is the game.

And I've been wanting to get this game soo *goes to ebgames.com to look for any used ZOE II*[/COLOR]

Posted by Inferno

I bought Zone of the Enders a while back and never played it. I just fired it up like a week ago for the first time and so far it has been enjoyable. I played the second one years ago and from what I remember it was fairly good as well. Definitely worth checking out if you like the genre.

Posted by PMK

Yeah, two of the best mech games I've ever played. A little short, but really fun.