NEED A NEW GAME

Posted by Red

I'm off to Quebec for a class trip in 30 days or so. So I need a new PSP game, all I have right now Is megaman powered up ( I only recently bought a PSP this is why my game collection is so low ) since I need a new game and am clueless as of what to get, I thought I'd ask here, any sugestions?

I was thinking about ME and my Katamari, or Ape ecape academy but didn't know how quickly I might beat them and didn't know enough imformation on them...so help me decide on a game please:) tell me which game and reasons why I should buy it.

Posted by muffla

gta because its gta

but really its a long game,l lots of fun, and everybody will think your cool

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: I was thinking about ME and my Katamari, or Ape ecape academy but didn't know how quickly I might beat them and didn't know enough imformation on them...so help me decide on a game please tell me which game and reasons why I should buy it.

[COLOR="Black"]Me and my Katamari isn't as good as the PS2 version, I woudn't buy it.
Get Marevick Hunter X, it kills time and it has the Day of E(Sigma) mini-episode or whatever.

Or get that one, GTA Liberty City Stories, I heard it was good.
Another game that I wouldn't buy.[/COLOR]

Posted by shep

I have katamari for mine, It's time wasting and I think it's a ok game,so I suggest getting it, I also have midnight club 3 and that was a fun racing game cause I like customizing the cars,GTA was ok the story line wastn that much fun on the first island except when you had to pick up the cash from the prostys, I wish the ***father would hurry up and come out cause I really wan't it, untold legands was fun for a first game but it all looks the same to me and I wouldn't bother playing the first and then picking up the second just pick up the second one, depends what you are into.

Posted by Klarth

Liberty City Stories is pretty fun. So is Guilty Gear XX#Reload.

Posted by pooper_scooper3

Can't go wrong with gta great graphics and great fun i want to try maverick hunter and me and my but heard it ain't good. i would suggest a big memory stic and psp video nine

Posted by Roger S Huxley

A Tale of Vermillion is a pretty good game if your into RPGs. And if you like Strategy you cant go wrong with Metal Gear Ac!d 1 and 2. DONT get Ape Escape. Controls are absolutely dreadful and you wont enjoy the game.

Posted by Red

thanks for the input, but it seems majority don't want Me and My Katamari and majority want GTA LCS, I was thionking about LCs but decided against it I never really was that good at GTA games, never could get into em either, I want to hear more about Ape escape Academy, so far only ROGER X HUXLEY said it wasn't good, but what about everyone else, what do they think of it?
also Tale of Vermillion? never heard of it, but I love RPG's and I'd get it if I got more info on it.

Posted by shep

PoPoLo crois, I got midway classics yesterday and I liked being able to play all 3 mortal kombat,paperboy and joist. but it just wasnt for me. Me and My katamari is fun if you wan't to waste time and LCS was fun also if you wan't a bit of a easy challenge.there's another jap RPG but I forgot the name of it and I played it on my cousines friends psp but I forgot the name.

Posted by Red

my friend has popolo crois it was very fun when I played it. IF no one gives me anything more, then I'll have to decide between maverick hunter X, Ape Escape Academy, popolo crois, and tale of Vermillion

Posted by Klarth

Tales of Eternia is a fun RPG, if a little simple.

Posted by Red

alright I've looked up some games on gamespot, and found that Tales of Eternia seems pretty cool I want that, but theres also popolo crois, and a tale of Vermillion. when I looked at Gamespot for the games, It said they found no results for a tale of vermillion, it sounds cool, but where can I find some reviews or videos on it?