The Power of the Dark Crystal

Posted by Klarth

Who remembers Dark Crystal? Anyone? Come on, someone's got to have seen it. It's that campy 80's fantasy film with muppets.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_the_Dark_Crystal]Well, a sequel's in production.[/url]

Happy days.

Posted by keyartist

A sequel.That sounds cool.Puppets and all?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I remember it scaring the **** out of my for some reason, but I dont remember why. The things that scared me when I was a kid were pretty arbitrary. I'll have to go rewatch it sometime before I see the new one.

Posted by Zeta

Was the thing with the evil bird dudes? 'Cuz if it is, I think I saw it once... when I was about 6.

Posted by keyartist

My dad has that movie and loves it along with the another movie made by the same guy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

As one of the greatest movies ever, this sequel is a MUST for me. :D

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Lord of Spam: I remember it scaring the **** out of my for some reason, but I dont remember why.

Me too! I can narrow it down to three ****ed up scenes:
1.) The one where the emperor skeksis looks like a corpse, starts madly screaming at the others, and then dies.
2.) When the skeksis beat the hell out of that one guy and steal his clothes, which is still disturbing.
3.) Those scenes where the skeksis drain the "essence" or whatever from the little humanoids.

Still, it's a movie I grew up with, so I'm happy to see a sequel.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH, THATS IT... the FREAKING BIRD THINGS.

Yeah. :(

Posted by Mystic Hero

Yeah my cousin and I got the crap scared out of us when we saw that. We couldn't sleep for a few nights. Lol, the sequal should be fun though.