killzone

Posted by diplomat

have you played this game

do you have the online game part of it

Posted by diplomat

do you have the online game part of it

Posted by Grom

I have played the game but i did not like it at all, and no i do not have the onlinepart of it.
Someone has been posting a lot.

Posted by CheekayChops

I found this game pre-owned for £7, and my brother swore by it...So I just went ahead and bought it

Its ok, just a standard FPS with a fairly good storyline.

No, I don't have the online part of it

Posted by Pvt.Sarnate

I have this game, i just bought it a few days ago, so far I've been playing it alot for the single player mode. I like it alot, it's like a cross between WWII and some Sci-Fi flick. I'm getting on the online part sooner or later, whenever I get a faster internet connection.

Posted by zeta333

This game is absolute ****. I cant beleave some one would put somthing so flawed out then expect people to play it. The models for the guns in this game are so poorley done they make CS1.6 models look good. The textures are even worse. Now here is the really bad part. Tell my why a company that makes a game cant get the ****ing animations down right? While reloading the hand goes through the gun and the gun goes through the body. its really quite sad. Good game idea bad game.

Posted by Last Fog

Basically what zeta said, this game turned into a rushed piece of ****. The most overhyped game of all time? Possibly. Absolute trash. It had potential but they rushed it.

Posted by The Wanderer

A very enjoyable game. Pretty good game for 19.99. Hasa allright story, gameplay aint to bad,I recommend it.

Posted by Viccica

I was never much a fan of shooting games of the like, as, quite frankly, I'm not very good at them. And I didn't like this one any more then the rest.

Posted by Klarth

Boring, bland attempt at a Halo clone.

Not that Halo's anything special in the first place.

Posted by Domino

It's alright. Gets boring real quick.

Posted by candycab

Yup just another in the long line of the same old thing FPS games,I think Black falls in that catagory aswell. Personally I havent played a console FPS to date that controlls very well PS2 or otherwise ,even Halo since it has to assist you in aming to even work at all, though it is clearly the best in the console realm but no more than average on the PC.

The whole FPS genre has turned into a big fad/cash Cow these days.