Linko

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linko_16]To Sprite Block Members: I know this doesn't really belong here, but as long as Klarth's being a total prick and threatening to delete it, it needs a temporary home until we either get a blog set up for these guys or an RP subforum. Mods are discussing it, and we should have an answer soon. I know this is pretty much the only place on this whole @#$% board that where people are considerate, so please tolerate it for the timebeing.

To participants of this roleplay: hang in there.
Right, let's have a recap on the situation.

- KH newbies make a roleplay thread in KH board. Linko moves it to my board.
- I indicate that it doesn't really belong there and I lock it.
- Linko unlocks it. Hang on, wait, what? So the literature board's suddenly a roleplay board? Something's not flying here.
- I lock it again and tell Linko to stop cocking around with it.
- Linko throws it off the main boards and calls me a prick.

Hey, let's get a few things straight here: Don't rewrite the rules of the board I control. If something doesn't belong there, it doesn't belong there. If I've made a decision, I've made that decision for a reason and there's no element of "being a prick" involved. Hell, I'd even settled it with the participants themselves.

Stupid ****. If you're going to intervene, keep your smartass comments to yourself.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I might see where he was coming from with the fanfic angle, but it should have been discussed rather than jsut a back and forth contest of mod powers.

Posted by The Judge

I'm siding with Klarth on this one, personally.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not saying that it was right to place it there, but it seems that discussing it would have been a far more effective course of action.

Posted by Klarth

I did actually [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=245356&postcount=70]give good reason[/url] as to [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=16258&postcount=2]why I locked it[/url], and in fact, I [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=246269&postcount=93]never threatened to delete it[/url].

The more you know.

Posted by Lord of Spam

K, siding with Klarth so far.

NOT THAT I MATTER LOL IM JUST A MEMBER

Posted by Pit

Nah, Linko, using the word Prick? No whey.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Apparently being offenizve is only a problem when its someone else doing it:cookie:

Posted by Pit

i c what u did thar

Posted by Lord of Spam

:cool:

Posted by GameMiestro

Fan Fiction= Fiction created by fans
Roleplay= Fiction
Roleplay= Created by fans
Roleplay= Fan Fiction

Facinating concept. I could go on, but since I'm supposed to be flaming Linko, I'll just post a quote I noticed:

[quote=Linko_16]I know this is pretty much the only place on this whole @#$% board that where people are considerate

What about the Metroid board? :(

Posted by Klarth

So you consider people playing D&D a piece of fanfiction, then?

Okay.

Posted by GameMiestro

It would be if they wrote everthing they did and said down. I don't know why Linko just didn't keep it in the KH board though.. I'm sure the Kingdom Hearts fans didn't mind.

Posted by The Judge

Fanfiction is literary works composed about an already-existing subject used as the base of the story. It's not just any work written by fans. And, fans of what, may I ask? You can't just be a "fan" in general. People playing D&D who write down their games (DM) aren't writing fanfiction, they're using what was written as a template, not a set-in-stone environment, as a guideline.

Posted by Pit

Quoting GameMiestro: It would be if they wrote everthing they did and said down. I don't know why Linko just didn't keep it in the KH board though.. I'm sure the Kingdom Hearts fans didn't mind.

cuz he lieks to ***** n moan about things rong he duz

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So, why didn't he originally move it to the Sim board? Isn't that what it's there for? And yeah, since when is RPing considered writing a fanfic? lol

Posted by Linko_16

The Literature and Fan Fiction Board is essentially about stories, particularly those written in reference to a videogame, television series or otherwise existing story. Stories are really single-player RP's to begin with: we put on different faces and personalities to write for characters and weave together interesting plots. The fact that multiple people participate, thus making it a traditionally-defined RP, shouldn't make it so horrible that it can't be seen in that board. Any rule against it is one you set yourself just because you have a negative opinion on RPing.

Yeah, I called you a prick. You (A DA member, of all people) were being an intolerant mod, not allowing members to have fun the way they enjoyed just because you didn't agree with it. What's more, I did what I could to please both parties; I proposed that they recieve a blog where they could goof off all they wanted without you having to see any of it. Yet you were still content to insist they be denied even this and stop all together, since so heinous a crime was theirs that they should be punished for even thinking that Video Game Chat could be a place to meet and have fun in an accepting and amiable environment. How this does not define a prick is beyond me. And yes, you did threaten to delete it:

Quoting Klarth: Internet roleplaying is ****ing retarded and so is everyone who does it.

It's not happening in Literature, either. If you open it again I will delete it.

y helo thar mod board.

I don't think it was all that necessary to make a thread presenting my actions as a subject for disrespect or ridicule (you could've PM'd me, seriously), but one way or another, we've now heard each others' side of the story. We simply had a difference of opinion. I thought RP's would be okay in the Lit/Fan-Fic Board, and you found this unreasonable. You didn't think their game deserved any consideration at all, and I found this to be quite unfair and all around prick-ish. I did what I could to respect your opinion, however, and tried to create a compromise where you could keep your set of rules Fan-Fiction and they could have their RP in a place that wouldn't hassle you.

I'm not challenging your disposition on RP's. Though I asked for you to change your mind when I first re-opened the thread, I never tried to force you to accept something you didn't approve of. I'm asking you to agree to disagree so we can shake hands and understand each other. I'm fully willing to work together so everyone can live and post with no hard feelings, still content to see one others' faces everyday. Grudges are absolutely no fun.

Quoting Vampiro: So, why didn't he originally move it to the Sim board? Isn't that what it's there for? And yeah, since when is RPing considered writing a fanfic? lol

Nah, the Sim Battle board is about people's characters having one-on-one fights. RP's form long, often epic storiesm, which is why I found the Lit/Fan-Fic Board more appropriate.

EDIT - And while I maintain that your actions thusfar have been unfair, I apologize for calling you a prick, for what it's worth. I've been rather edgy with people who I can't reason with, something I picked up from dealing with my English teacher this year... a habit that would probably do me good to break.

Quoted post: Nah, the Sim Battle board is about people's characters having one-on-one fights. RP's form long, often epic storiesm, which is why I found the Lit/Fan-Fic Board more appropriate.

Ah, I see. How come you guys just don't change it to that then? There wouldn't be any confusion if you just changed it to a Sim/RP board. Heck, it might give it a bit more life.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Linko_16:
Nah, the Sim Battle board is about people's characters having one-on-one fights. RP's form long, often epic storiesm, which is why I found the Lit/Fan-Fic Board more appropriate.

Leaning towards Linko for that comment.

Seriously, where else could an RP like that have been moved?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kodachi: Leaning towards Linko for that comment.

Seriously, where else could an RP like that have been moved?

Leave it in the Kingdom Hearts board. The RP was about Kingdom Hearts, why move it to Literature and Fan-Fiction?

I understand Linko being a supermod and all, but the point is that it's Klarth's board and it's his decision where it stays or not. Linko being a Supermod is him maintiaining all boards and make sure they're being maintained by the mods. Klarth doesn't need help and he knows what he's doing, and he's been doing it for quite a while now.

It was fine where it was originally.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linko_16]You (A DA member, of all people)
Right, so your first point in the argument revolves around profiling and scapegoating of DA. Again. I'm unsurprised.

I'd like to ask you a question first of all: What does DA have to do with it? Whenever there's any kind of furore or controversy flooding VGC, DA's always brought into the spotlight and bitched out. Explain this.

[quote]not allowing members to have fun the way they enjoyed just because you didn't agree with it
Or rather, not letting the members have their roleplay thread because there's really, really no place on VGC it belongs. I've seen Crono lock ****ty RPs resembling that one in the past, and I'd already made it clear that I outright refuse to allow roleplaying in my board. A piece of fanfiction is written around characters from a franchise - You don't ****ing pretend you're the character involved, for shit's sake. It's completely different. Also, if you're gonna consider it fanfiction, you should also realise that I don't allow chain stories in the lit board.

[quote]You didn't think their game deserved any consideration at all, and I found this to be quite unfair and all around prick-ish.
I took the liberty of contacting one of the participants the first time I locked it and gave him an explanation. He accepted this. Following this, I told him that there's currently a poll in the mod board for a KH roleplay section. I'm not intolerant of it (even though I do think that internet roleplaying is far beyond geekish), it just doesn't belong anywhere on VGC - except, perhaps a blog. My train of thought didn't exactly follow the path of "hey, look, a roleplay! it doesn't belong on vgc so im putting it in the spriters blog, lol." Yours evidently did, and seeing as now it has a home, I'd be more than content to drop the issue had you considered it from multiple perspectives beforehand.

[quote]I did what I could to respect your opinion, however, and tried to create a compromise where you could keep your set of rules Fan-Fiction and they could have their RP in a place that wouldn't hassle you.
I'm more than grateful for that. As stated above, however, it didn't exactly cross my mind to move it to the blogs.

[quote]I asked for you to change your mind when I first re-opened the thread
I responded in the negative, and I felt I had made myself quite clear. As for the deletion threat, I'd quite honestly forgotten I'd said that - You've got to accept that I was already pretty ****ed that you were bending the rules I'd laid out after I'd already clarified them.

[quote]I'm not challenging your disposition on RP's.
Good, I'm glad. I keep my actions as mod as non-opinionated as possible, and I can honestly say that I didn't intend to have my stance on roleplaying affect this situation.

As for you considering my actions unfair: I'd like to remind you of a certain Admiral Anthrax. (I've since dropped any kind of vendetta I have against him - he's a decent guy at heart.) Remember when he ****ed around on the lit board, pruned my posts and played with threads? On top of all the other **** he'd done to **** people off, he got demodded for that. In future, when your actions disagree with rules someone's already laid out, I'd really, really appreciate it if I got some kind of notice beforehand. If it's your intention for us to understand one another, then I'd prefer that you'd try communicating with me first.

Apology accepted.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: Yeah, I called you a prick. You (A DA member, of all people) were being an intolerant mod, not allowing members to have fun the way they enjoyed just because you didn't agree with it.

Two things:

1) Stop bagging on DA members now. Just stop it. DA doesn't influence much of anything around here, and it's only a problem because you're making it one. In fact, it's basically stereotyping, and it's not unlike me saying "oh, you're XYZ because you're a Christian" or something of that nature. Get off your high horse.

2) You're equally intollerant because you decided to move the thread in the first place, genious. So, actually, this is completely your fault. There was a reason you lost your job in the first place, and at this rate, I don't think it will be long before you loose it again.

oh wait member opinions don't count, doubley so for DAers.

Posted by Fate

Things were already resolved, so stop being mean to Linko.

Non-DA members always bag on DA members. Nothing new about that.

I can actually see Linko's reasoning, and I'm almost sure you're not a complete douchebag to see it, too. There was just a miscommunication-- that's it. Nobody is at fault here. Linko is doing a fine job.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, there was an arguement, but now everybody has hugged and made up. No need to keep pushing anything. I mean, its kinda lame that DA needed to be mentioned, but its not biggie, so lets all just move on.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]I'm almost sure you're not a complete douchebag see it, too.
I have no idea what you just said. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: Non-DA members always bag on DA members. Nothing new about that.

America, 1800's: "All white folk make fun o' n[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]ggers. Nothin' new 'bout that." The point is, the d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mned thing shouldn't have even been mentioned in the first place. Just because we go to a certain part of the site doesn't make us any different from the rest of you.

Posted by Pit

get them hoses sprey dem DA membars

Posted by The Judge

*Sits in one place and refuses to move*

*...After drinking a ton of malt liquor and driving to the locale in question in my stolen Mercades.*

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh lawd is dat sum veiled racism?

WE SHALL OVERCOME!

Posted by Ant

Linko? More like fagmaster

Posted by keyartist

Now that isn't nice at all. Things should be resovled by now right?Isn't time to close the thread? Maybe not but, it will happen again, right?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Fate: Things were already resolved, so stop being mean to Linko.
No.

[quote]Non-DA members always bag on DA members. Nothing new about that.
Nothing right about it either, you stupid fat cow.

[quote]I can actually see Linko's reasoning, and I'm almost sure you're not a complete douchebag see it, too. There was just a miscommunication-- that's it. Nobody is at fault here. Linko is doing a fine job.

First, speak English, and secondly, obviously, I've read the thread and I can clearly see that besides miscommunication, there are issues between the two of them. Now shut up.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting keyartist: Now that isn't nice at all. Things should be resovled by now right?Isn't time to close the thread? Maybe not but, it will happen again, right?

Maybe you should stop posting for the betterment of this site.

Posted by keyartist

What are you going to do about it judge.

Posted by Iris

Some one dislikes Linko?!

Klarth, you're aware that mods are supposed to enforce rules, right? We don't make up our own. We don't banish stuff from our forums because we dislike it.

I agree with Vampiro, though. It's a good idea to renovate Sim Battle to accommodate the RPers.

Khaos, stop trying to stir up stupid drama.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: Khaos, stop trying to stir up stupid drama.

Look at my thread of people I hate, and then consider if I'm going to take your request seriously or not.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Iris]Klarth, you're aware that mods are supposed to enforce rules, right? We don't make up our own. We don't banish stuff from our forums because we dislike it.
I'd already stated multiple times that it *wasn't* because I ****ing hate roleplaying, and that I'd closed it because there's really no other place for it to go. Roleplaying != fanfiction. End of story.

Posted by keyartist

I agree keep things where they have a place to be kept.

Posted by Iris

I don't see how RPing couldn't be considered some form of fan fiction. :-/ Either way, we should provide a place to post for those who do want to roleplay.

Posted by Klarth

The reason I locked it is because we don't have one of those. :/

Posted by keyartist

We don't need to. They can make one for themselves, right?

Posted by Klarth

...No?

Posted by keyartist

no what? They don't have the right? or no that they can't make one?

Posted by Iris

Um, you can't make one. At least not until you become admin. :D

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Pit: Leave it in the Kingdom Hearts board. The RP was about Kingdom Hearts, why move it to Literature and Fan-Fiction?

I understand Linko being a supermod and all, but the point is that it's Klarth's board and it's his decision where it stays or not. Linko being a Supermod is him maintiaining all boards and make sure they're being maintained by the mods. Klarth doesn't need help and he knows what he's doing, and he's been doing it for quite a while now.

It was fine where it was originally.

But it's really not a videogame, and it's not exactly discussion about the game. It's a story. It just happens to be about a game. Would you put a movie about a video game in the video game board? BUT TEH MOVEE IS ABOOT TEH VIDEOGAIM!11

Posted by Klarth

There were (are?) Advent Children threads in the RPG board.

Posted by Kodachi

[quote]First, speak English,

Quoting Misoxeny: you loose it

:(

[quote]There were (are?) Advent Children threads in the RPG board.
Strange.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Kodachi: :(

oh my freakin' gosh i made a typo gais! wat do i do?!

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Misoxeny: oh my freakin' gosh i made a typo gais! wat do i do?!

Quoted post: genious

Posted by Jesse Smith

The blog poll has five yes, two no votes. I think I'll go make it. It'll be a sub board on the KH board.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sounds reasonable. Plus, it should give us new losers to make fun of. EVreyone wins:cookie:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Kodachi: :(

The difference is this: you should probably be able to gauge what I'm saying (oh noes typo) whereas with this:

[quote=Fate]and I'm almost sure you're not a complete douchebag see it, too.

It's considerably more vague.

Posted by Fate

"complete douchebag to see it, too"

You fag.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kodachi: But it's really not a videogame, and it's not exactly discussion about the game. It's a story. It just happens to be about a game. Would you put a movie about a video game in the video game board? BUT TEH MOVEE IS ABOOT TEH VIDEOGAIM!11

It's an RP. Role play, people joining in and adding bits and pieces. It's not fan fiction.

Posted by Lord of Spam

That.... uh, doesnt really help much.:/

Posted by Kodachi

Quoted post: The difference is this: you should probably be able to gauge what I'm saying (oh noes typo) whereas with this:

The difference I see is this:
Fate normally doesn't talk like that, and I'm sure it was a mistake that she would easily recognize when seeing it again.
Then, think about how many people spell the word "lose" as "loose" and think they are right. Think how many people spell other simple words like "genius" wrong. If people like that re-read said spelling mistakes, they think they are right. If she would re-read her mistake, she would recognize it.

I really don't care. I was actually just doing it to bother you. I thought I would get a laugh out of it, so nothing else matters, right?

Quoted post: It's an RP. Role play, people joining in and adding bits and pieces. It's not fan fiction.

Adding in bits and pieces which will ultimately create.....
a fictional story made by fans of the game they are basing the fictional story on

FanFiction.

Posted by Fate

If adding bits and pieces to a story is RP, then SB is far too strict and should allow such threads.

btw thx kod

Posted by Klarth

[quote=the kodachi]Adding in bits and pieces which will ultimately create.....
a fictional story made by fans of the game they are basing the fictional story on

FanFiction.
'cept the main difference is that in fanfiction, you don't play the role of the character you're writing about, and multiple people don't participate. Not in my lit board, anyway - chain stories are out the window too.

Posted by The Judge

I like this board.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Klarth: 'cept the main difference is that in fanfiction, you don't play the role of the character you're writing about, and multiple people don't participate. Not in my lit board, anyway - chain stories are out the window too.

So, you know the mindset of every author while they write their stories? Fascinating.

Posted by Klarth

When an author's writing a fanfic (and if he is placing himself in the role of a character), he's not writing it with the reactions of other people participating in mind. And if you're using the logic that this situation could arise from multiple people writing sequential parts of a fanfic, that's a chain story, and I outlawed those over a year ago when they flooded the FF/Lit board :cookie:

Posted by Jesse Smith

If the RPG thread you guys are fighting about is still around, you can move it now. Sub board to the KH board.

Posted by Klarth

YES, DO THAT. DO WHAT THE MAN SAYS.

Posted by Xenos

I thought it did fine in the KH board--I mean, it's about Kingdom Hearts after all, and if there is no other board to accomodate it, leave it there. I personally don't care and please don't make a sub forum just for that ...

EDIT: Sim Battle works too. Perferrably Sim Battle. :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting Kodachi: The difference I see is this:
Fate normally doesn't talk like that, and I'm sure it was a mistake that she would easily recognize when seeing it again.
Then, think about how many people spell the word "lose" as "loose" and think they are right. Think how many people spell other simple words like "genius" wrong. If people like that re-read said spelling mistakes, they think they are right. If she would re-read her mistake, she would recognize it.

I really don't care. I was actually just doing it to bother you. I thought I would get a laugh out of it, so nothing else matters, right?

I didn't claim to be right. Ever. Nor did I try to correct her. I bet, if I cared, I would have noticed the obvious typo, and the misspelling of "genius". Thing is, I don't really care. The difference, again, is that mine were perfectly readable, whereas hers weren't. Just because she's your butt buddy doesn't mean that she wasn't less-wrong than I. Oh, and if you think this bothers me in the least, your wrong, and if it amuses you, seek medical help.

Fat) Shut up. Fatass.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: please don't make a sub forum just for that ...

The mod poll mostly got yes votes, hince it was made. IMO, the main KH board would work for the RPG stuff. After all, some mods were complaining about the board dying in a few months back when the main board was originally made.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Klarth: When an author's writing a fanfic (and if he is placing himself in the role of a character), he's not writing it with the reactions of other people participating in mind. And if you're using the logic that this situation could arise from multiple people writing sequential parts of a fanfic, that's a chain story, and I outlawed those over a year ago when they flooded the FF/Lit board :cookie:

Couldn't someone post an already complete RP and just call it a FanFiction? They would just have to put it all on one document and it would be hard to tell the difference.

Quoted post: I didn't claim to be right. Ever.

I didn't say you did. :)

Quoted post: Nor did I try to correct her.

I don't believe I said you did that, either.

Quoted post: I bet, if I cared, I would have noticed the obvious typo, and the misspelling of "genius".

And I'm sure she would have noticed her obvious mistake, as well. Of course, when you pick on her for it, it's fine. But when I pick on your mistakes that "you obviously would have noticed," I'm just the worst person ever.

Quoted post: The difference, again, is that mine were perfectly readable, whereas hers weren't.

When you see so many people spell "lose" as "loose," it tends to be more annoying than a mistake such as hers.

Quoted post: Just because she's your butt buddy doesn't mean that she wasn't less-wrong than I.

I think you would be the first person to refer to me and Fate as "butt buddies" or anything similar.
I also never said that one was more incorrect than the other. In terms of english, they were both wrong. The problem is that your mistake was way more annoying due to the tons of people that think they are right spelling lose as "loose."

Quoted post: Oh, and if you think this bothers me in the least, your wrong, and if it amuses you, seek medical help.

Way to miss my obvious reference to the previous attitude of DA.
Bring back The Soviet. He was better at this. :(

Posted by Zeta

'k, you need to stop quoting and arguing against every single sentence in a post. Pet peeve of mine.

...Of course, now you'll probably retaliate against me, now.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Zeta: 'k, you need

[quote]to stop quoting
[quote]and arguing
[quote]against every
[quote]single sentence
[quote] in a post.
[quote]Pet peeve of mine.
[quote]...Of course,
[quote]now you'll
[quote]probably retaliate
[quote]against me, now.
k

Posted by mis0

What is wrong with you idiots? Look, I read DA but it doesn't really reflect the way I post. I still post the same as I always have, I don't indulge in meme's, I didn't participate in "THE FATENING" or many of the "Avatar Weeks" or anything. Yeah, I read the blog, and I post in it some. But I'm not DA, I'm Misoxeny. Wacko. Is it really that hard to just affiliate me with myself, instead of a blog?

Look, Kodachi, I don't really enjoy arguing with you about pointless bull****. No Soviet here. Find someone else to humour your inane behaviour.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Kodachi: k

lacks arguing, so I'm only half-peeved.

Posted by Kodachi

I really just made the reference because you seemed to be bothered by it before. :) There wasn't actually a deeper meaning behind it.

Yeah, it really wasn't that great. You were the first one to start picking on a slight english error. =/
[quote]No Soviet here.
How about Khaos, then?

Quoted post: The blog poll has five yes, two no votes. I think I'll go make it. It'll be a sub board on the KH board.

Why not put it as a subboard of Sim, or even RPG? It would make more sense for those that want to use it for something other than KH RPing.

Posted by keyartist

We have a board like that, its called the blank page.

Posted by Linko_16

Okay, my reference to DA was not made to blame it for anything. I'm not saying OMG A DA MEMBER IS BEING MEAN, IT'S ALL DA'S FAULT. I mean, come on, you guys know I'm pretty much always on their side. My point was that DA has long been the target of mods' scorn for no good reason; I was appealing to him, a DA member, to be a more sympathetic mod now that the buck has been passed to another group.

Look, my mission as a mod is to keep everyone as content as I possibly can. I will never discriminate against certain kinds of members; I've always held this principle close in everything I do. People deserve to be treated as individuals, not part of some group that automatically makes them bad. Likewise, I will never try to force any process of mine (ethical, organizational or otherwise) on somebody who doesn't agree; I made that mistake before I quit. I may do something sometimes that ruffles your feathers a bit, but all you have to do is converse with me about it and I'll solve any problems between us. I want nothing but understanding.

Anyway, no problem now. I never meant to do anything to upset anyone or start any wars. I was following my path of logic, and didn't think it was going to end up being so controversial of a subject. I appreciate your patience and good faith.

EDIT - I sort of agree with Vampiro, that it'd be better off in Sim or RP in case anyone really wanted to try something not related to Kingdom Hearts, but after all this trouble, I'm pretty much satisfied with anything.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yikes, that thread has got 433 posts in a measly five days!!!!! No wounder it caused a war!!! Has any other thread been so populer!!! :eek:

Now hopefully they'll make other RPG threads there!!! If not, it could just go in the main KH board!!!!

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Judge] [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]. Just because we go to a certain part of the site doesn't make us any different from the rest of you.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]

Um, yeah it does. It means we are superior.

Oh, and siding with klarth. The RPG should have stayed, because it was relevant to the content of its origin.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Kodachi]Couldn't someone post an already complete RP and just call it a FanFiction? They would just have to put it all on one document and it would be hard to tell the difference.
If it was already complete and properly formatted? Sure.

Posted by The Judge

lol Linko thread

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Klarth: If it was already complete and properly formatted? Sure.

And weren't they attempting to create one, just with a different format?

Quoted post: Okay, my reference to DA was not made to blame it for anything. I'm not saying OMG A DA MEMBER IS BEING MEAN, IT'S ALL DA'S FAULT. I mean, come on, you guys know I'm pretty much always on their side. My point was that DA has long been the target of mods' scorn for no good reason; I was appealing to him, a DA member, to be a more sympathetic mod now that the buck has been passed to another group.

Hey, that's how I first read it. Go figure.

Posted by The Judge

Then everyone's happy and we can all simmer down.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Kodachi]
And weren't they attempting to create one, just with a different format?
Sure, but in completely the wrong place.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: - Linko throws it off the main boards and calls me a prick.

You might be right, but you're still a prick.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting higbvuyb: You might be right, but you're still a prick.

By pointing out the fact that someone else is a prick, you are entering the paradox of having to exbibit prickish behaviour to do so. Isn't physics wonderful? :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

Wouldn't that be literary metaphysics?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Klarth: By pointing out the fact that someone else is a prick, you are entering the paradox of having to exbibit prickish behaviour to do so. Isn't physics wonderful? :cookie:

That'd only be if one called another a prick without proper cause, merely attempting to be demoralize their target in any way possible. If one was entirely justified in calling someone a prick, no prickishness would necessarily rub off on said person.

Posted by keyartist

But that leads to say treat others the way you wanna be treated, so if your calling one person a prick then your also judging yourself as one to, I'm not say that anyone with a prickish attitude is a prick unless it is know for that person to truely be a prick, and if thats the case go ahead and "prick it up".

Posted by The Judge

I never really liked the word prick. It means a small cut, such as "I pricked my finger on a needle." Just not hardcore enough of an insult for my tastes, I guess.

Posted by GameMiestro

The issue has been solved for all of eternity. Lets leave it at that.

[quote=The Judge]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]I never really liked the word prick. It means a small cut, such as "I pricked my finger on a needle." Just not hardcore enough of an insult for my tastes, I guess.[/FONT][/COLOR]

*agrees*

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=The Judge]I never really liked the word prick. It means a small cut, such as "I pricked my finger on a needle." Just not hardcore enough of an insult for my tastes, I guess.

Also a Shakespearean euphemism for penis.

Posted by The Judge

What a badass.

Posted by Dreadnought

My penis cuts you.

Posted by keyartist

Thats why its such a good insult, say which the person is that of the smallest of wounds, or a Shakespearean penis. Or that they poke at the smallest of things trying to make something big about it.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: By pointing out the fact that someone else is a prick, you are entering the paradox of having to exbibit prickish behaviour to do so. Isn't physics wonderful? :cookie:

Incorrect. I objectively described you, meaning I didn't have to be one either. Anyway, you logic fail, becuase you're still a prick, regardless of what I am. You're also unintelligent, though not as unintelligent as most. You are unable to use words such as 'physics' correctly, due to your inability to understand its meaning.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linko_16]
That'd only be if one called another a prick without proper cause, merely attempting to be demoralize their target in any way possible. If one was entirely justified in calling someone a prick, no prickishness would necessarily rub off on said person.
Unfortunately, this isn't really the case with hibfdogsyb, who enjoys running around VGC stirring people's shit. Go peruse the computer board.

[quote]Anyway, you logic fail,
Irrelevant, as you evidently English fail.