Hello everybody

Posted by CheekayChops

Hey,

I actually joined last night around 3am England time but never got a chance to introduce myself.

My name is kassy, i'm 16 and i'm fairly new to the internet..I'm a big gamer, I enjoy playing a variety of games and love making friends.

I'm also fairly useless at games so i'll need LOTS of help! lol

Regards
Kas ~x~

Posted by Ant

HELLO AND WELCOME TO VGC AND THE INTERNET!

Don't be scared of us! We're really nice, promise!

Posted by Grom

Yeah, what Ant said. Welcome. That all i got. Peace out from a scottish brother.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You arent alone; there are a fair deal of British members.

That aside, welcome to VGC. Theres plenty of boards and people who will be willing ot help you. Have fun.

Posted by Klarth

I'm Canterbury-based and I'm a professional stalker.

Welcome aboard! ^_^

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ant: We're really nice!

*caugh**caugh* @_@

Posted by GameMiestro

"caugh"? What is "caugh"?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting CheekayChops: Hey,

I actually joined last night around 3am England time but never got a chance to introduce myself.

My name is kassy, i'm 16 and i'm fairly new to the internet..I'm a big gamer, I enjoy playing a variety of games and love making friends.

I'm also fairly useless at games so i'll need LOTS of help! lol

Regards
Kas ~x~

Howdy,

I joined a few years back and made an introduction about a year into membership to be funny. Lo, it was.

My name is Derick, I'm 19 and I'm fairly knowledgable about the internet...I'm a lazy son of a b[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tch with nothing better to do, I don't like video games and I hate making new friends. (Also, I tend to say a lot of things that are obviously not true, and I've been told many a time that my introductions are mean, crass, rude, and scary to new members, despite how funny I think they are.)

Despite my hate, I'm very good at the games I play nearly constantly. lol

Sincerely,
D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting GameMiestro: "caugh"? What is "caugh"?

a typo for cough

[quote]Howdy,

I joined a few years back and made an introduction about a year into membership to be funny. Lo, it was.

My name is Derick, I'm 19 and I'm fairly knowledgable about the internet...I'm a lazy son of a ***** with nothing better to do, I don't like video games and I hate making new friends. (Also, I tend to say a lot of things that are obviously not true, and I've been told many a time that my introductions are mean, crass, rude, and scary to new members, despite how funny I think they are.)

Despite my hate, I'm very good at the games I play nearly constantly. lol

Sincerely,
D

Just ignore that post. He's made of rainbows, kittens, and everything cute and kawaii.

Posted by The Judge

I AM ETERNAL DARKNESS AND EVIL etc etc etc

Posted by GameMiestro

Hello, reference to 30's musical.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Welcome to VG Chat. I think we'll be great friends. The walls speak to me, perhaps I could introduce you to them. They're my best friends here. :(

Posted by Dexter

Welcome. I'm Dexter and I've been here for a long time so if you have any questions and don't feel like making an entire thread for it, feel free to PM me and ask me. I'm certain to point you in the right direction.

And curtsy to Thora.

Posted by Raptor

CheekayChops, when you get the chance, perhaps you could PM me your password. You can trust me not to share it with anyone. Just look at my reputation, it proves how trustworthy I am. If you give me your password, I can help you win free games and unlock secret forums.

Posted by Dog

hi, i'm shdig. welcome to VGC.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Raptor: CheekayChops, when you get the chance, perhaps you could PM me your password. You can trust me not to share it with anyone. Just look at my reputation, it proves how trustworthy I am. If you give me your password, I can help you win free games and unlock secret forums.

Obvious satire, but on whom, exactly?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Raptor: CheekayChops, when you get the chance, perhaps you could PM me your password. You can trust me not to share it with anyone. Just look at my reputation, it proves how trustworthy I am. If you give me your password, I can help you win free games and unlock secret forums.

Sweet deal! I want to give you my password! CheekayChops, you'd be a fool to pass up such an offer.

Posted by The Judge

I have even higher rep. Obviously, I'm the most trustworthy.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

So does that make me extremely untrustworthy?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The Judge: Obvious satire, but on whom, exactly?

Raptor was obviously making a funny on me. I laughed, too. Remember, Dexter getting member's p***words?

I shouldn't have to explain it. :(

Posted by The Judge

Ah yes, I do remember that actually.

Thank the Lord I never once trusted you.

Posted by Linko_16

We have Brits, and we have women, but have we had a British woman before?

Anyway, I'm Linko, recently reinstated Super Mod. I'm always here to help. Hope you enjoy Video Game Chat.

Posted by Aesthetic

Why hello, young one. Cute avatar you've got there. My name's Samantha, though my nicknames vary. I probably won't be much more help to you than anybody else who's already posted in this thread, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try talking to me. I find myself pretty easy to get along with, if I do say so myself. Anyway, welcome to the boards.

And yes, curtsy to m- that spunky Jane girl.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Aesthetic: And yes, curtsy to m- that spunky Jane girl.

If I resemble Adrian, then you definitely resemble Thora. And if I have a personality like Alex Whitman, then you have a personality like Jane Burnham. That makes me sad, though, because she wasn't really a happy person. She was alienated and insecure. She was incredibly self-conscious and was low on self-esteem. She was dominated by Angela (yuck!) and she was sulky. I don't like to think of you that way. ** ****** **** ******* ***. :(

I wonder if Alex Whitman and Jane Burnham would get along together.

Posted by Ant

No, I don't think they would.

Posted by Dexter

Are we thinking about the same Alex?

[IMG]http://www.canoe.ca/PeopleImagesP/perry_matthew.jpg[/IMG]

I know you don't think you've ever seen a Thora Birch movie, Ant, but at least tell me you've seen Fools Rush In? :(

Posted by Ant

Nope, I haven't. :)

Posted by keyartist

Fools rush in was great.What was that one movie called that had thora in it? It was about 4 teens that got "lock" in a fallout shelter and are all dead but the one who thora played.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, that's called The Hole. It also had Keira Knightley, but Thora owns Keira. Although this movie had far too many holes for Thora to fill on her own, it was sort of interesting seeing her play a British girl.

Fools Rush In is better. :)

Posted by keyartist

Yeah that is true. Fools rush in was a funny movie, who do you like better? I think matt perry is great.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Dexter]If I resemble Adrian, then you definitely resemble Thora. And if I have a personality like Alex Whitman, then you have a personality like Jane Burnham. That makes me sad, though, because she wasn't really a happy person. She was alienated and insecure. She was incredibly self-conscious and was low on self-esteem. She was dominated by Angela (yuck!) and she was sulky. I don't like to think of you that way.

I was alienated and insecure. I was very self-conscious and low on self-esteem, along with being quite sulky. The only difference I can think of is that I wasn't dominated by anyone (though my sister's name is Angela, and her personality closely resembles that of the character's, now. oll) - so yeah, you could say that I was Jane. I'm not now, though. And how would you being like Alex Whitman have any connection to me being like Jane Burnham?

[quote]** ****** **** ******* ***. :(

Come again? :-*

"The Hole" was an interesting movie. I was a bit surprised to see her play a character like that, though it made me sad when she killed the guy. He just wanted to help her. :(