Is it just me ...

Posted by Xenos

... or does Axel sound gay at times? As in, literally gay.

Posted by keyartist

Right but so does riku and sora at times to.If it wasn't for kairi and namine then...I dont know.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, some of the guys get touchy-feely in this game. It's not as iffy of a thing in Japan.

Posted by Ant

I never really thought that about him in KHII :(

Posted by keyartist

But its all good. Axel is maybe straight.

Posted by Tysis

um... I don't think that any of them are literally gay, but that last scene with Sora, Donald and Goofy in the atlantis world did make me think...lol

For some reason axel never appeared that way to me... i might have to pay closer attention this next time through. But I do agree with (cant remember who said it) that it isn't as iffy in japan, us americans (or wherever your from) are way too insecure with our masculanity at most tmes and view things a lot more critically.

Posted by Xenos

Do you happen to live on the far west coast of America?

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I think that Axel was 'in love' with Roxas because Roxas made Axel feel friendship, which reminded him of his past life and memories (which he doesn't have) and felt attracted to him by the light (Sora's) he radiated. I actually think Axel and Larxene had something going on.

Posted by Arczu

I found it funny how he kept saying "got it memorized?" and at the same time, he points to his forhead while doing so.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Arczu]

I guess everyone needs a catchphrase! I found it slightly irritating, yet very catchy and tend to say it now. **** video games.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3462/11443668011881cc.jpg

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I thought it was weird how axel always obsecessed over Roxas. Doesn't sora ever find out roxas was in organization 13 at all in kh2(mabey i missed it?)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Who knows,maybe in Japan they saw it as a brotherly relationship or something.

Posted by Roxas23857

Most likely Axel was wanting to find Roxas because of those memories becuase they made him feel complete and Yin Sid said (I think) he said that their goal was to become complete again.

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

axel and roxas notin gay there just Best friend crap
the begging when they wake up and do the little dance IS WAY GAY!! stupidist part of the game 'sept atlantis

Posted by Roxas23857

I agree with that, that was really gay.

Posted by halo 118

WELL IM DA GAYEST WELL IM GAYER THAN THAT GOTH GUY IN CHUCKY WELL HE ACTS LIKE A GURL NOW ~SCARY~ WELL IM DE GAYEST GURL HERE IM 16/F/NY

Posted by Kick Flip

Kingdom Hearts is'nt all that great.

Posted by jorge1116

i think axel is biosexual wich i think means he loves boy and girls.

Posted by Ayu

idk i agree with others tht there were a lot of really gay parts but i think tht axel and roxas had a brotherly love thing goin on like riku and sora but thts just my opinion belive wht you want