More Worlds?

Posted by boomstick

So, I mean, what new worlds does Disney have at there disposal, I'm not a big Disney fanatic or anything, but I know they've yet to use Treasure Planet and, uh, well.....yea, I guess that's really all I know of.

Oh, and since they have put on several of Studio Ghibli's films, I wonder if they would allow some of thier licenses to be used, like Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle or Totoro.

Well, discuss.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

It'd be amazing to see a Spirited Away world, or even Totoro. I think I'd wet myself in excitment to see Miyazaki's work on Kingdom Hearts, and seeing as they allowed Tron in KHII (which wasn't by any means a generic Disney flick), I don't see why not!

One of my ideas was that they should use Toy Story. It was adored by millions of people, it still has tons of fans (including me), and I think it'd make for a remarkably fun world. Instead of having some big transformation, or none at all, Sora and co. could be turned into toys. Sora could look like a plushie with a pullstring, Goofy'd be some kind of wooden soldier, and Donald could be...something. I just thought it sounded cool.

Posted by Xenos

Toy Story is Pixar though. :|

I think they might use Chicken Little and Stitch. I noticed that every summon from the past game became a world of it's own later on. Like Simba, etc.

... at least I THINK -all- of them became a world.

Posted by Stalolin

Disney owns Pixar now, they can use any of their copyrights.

Emperor's New Groove.

That's it.

That's all that needs to be in KHIII.

Posted by Xenos

I thought that movie was just okay. ;o

I HOPE they don't put Chicken Little in KHIII ...

Posted by DeathEdge

they should just randomly make fight club a world out of nowhere. even tho the story woudlnt fit into kh at all.. they should just cuzz it pwwned so hard.

another good one would be dawn of the dead lolz

seriously just think about it. its fun to just think about.

Posted by keyartist

What about the hunchback. That would be cool.Also what about an Annastsia world?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=keyartist]What about the hunchback. That would be cool.Also what about an Annastsia world?'

Annastatsia world with Zombie Rasputin? Hell yeah.

Posted by keyartist

heck, yeah.What are we missing?A final fantasy world, like gaia or terra, or even the world of mana?

Posted by Xenos

But ... it has been said that FF characters are from Radiant Garden. Anastasia isn't Disney is it? But it would be pretty cool. Sora in Russia. Will he be tempted to the darkside of the Communist?

Posted by keyartist

but there are many more, and the creator said he was going to take it from another angle, right?

Posted by Linko_16

Disney Worlds not yet visited, according to some list of animated Disney movies I checked:

Snow White
Dumbo*
Bambi
Cinderella*
Lady and the Tramp*
Sleeping Beauty
101 Dalmations*
The Sword and the Stone
The Jungle Book +
The Aristocats*
Robin Hood +
The Rescuers
The Fox and the Hound*
Oliver & Company*
Pocahontas +
The Hunchback of Notre Dame +

I've marked an asterix by each one I really just don't think would work into the game very well, and a plus by each one I would expect to see or just otherwise think would be awesome. This, of course, excludes Pixar films and live action; I'd love to see, like Sean mentioned, a little toy Sora, and Mary Poppins could be fun if they did it right.

Posted by Ant

Dumbo
Mr. Toad
The Sword In The Stone
The Jungle Book
Robin Hood

Those are the only 5 of which I could think of them actually making worlds out of. They only added 6 new worlds in Kingdom Hearts II, so 5 wouldn't be so bad, and if they were to bring back 6 or 7 new returning worlds then it would all be good.

And then you have the Pixar films also. Toy Story would have to be the most obvious one to do.

P.S. Linko, did you also do a google search for "list of disney movies"? :p

Posted by keyartist

thats funny. But most of them are seen in kh1 and kh2 right, pixar would be fun.

Posted by keyartist

What about james and the giant peach? And Tom and Huck.The black caldrane.My giant.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: P.S. Linko, did you also do a google search for "list of disney movies"? :p

Yahoo! for just "Disney Movies," but I have a feeling the list wasn't all that complete.

EDIT - I believe the latest update on that site was 1999, so stuff like Treasure Planet would also be quite awesome.

Posted by keyartist

there are 100s of movies made by good old walt but I think there gonna go another way with it.

I said it before, but I guess I didn't mention it here. The best movie would be, "The Great Mouse Detective", just imagine all the puzzles you could go through in that world! They could finally add STRATEGY to the game to make it appear challenging.

Posted by Klarth

Sword In The Stone
The Black Cauldron
Tron 2.0
Emperor's New Groove
Around The World In 80 Days
Flubber

(Hey, live-action worked well with Pirates of the Caribbean from what I've seen. I've still yet to play the game.)

Idea: LOST is produced and published by a Disney subsidiary... :cookie:

Posted by keyartist

Yeah I guess they did.What about the rest of the rescue rangers or darkwing duck.We can use shows too right?

Posted by boomstick

Oh, wow I didn't realize there were that many other Disney Worlds, there's enough worlds list for at least two or three new installments in KH.

Anyway, Pocahontas and Toy Story would both be lovely to see in KHIII and if Studio Ghibli would adgee to it, I'd absolutely adore seeing a Sprited Away world or Totoro as a summon of some sort, any Miyazaki film really would be great, as long as they keep Nightmare Before Christmas & Little Mermaid, too.

I know it would probably break away from KH a little, but then again so did Tron, but a Miyazaki movie like Totoro or Spirited Away as an addition to the game would be absolutely brillant. Maybe they could have Haku as a summon, you know, in his dragon form.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Sean the Wicked: I said it before, but I guess I didn't mention it here. The best movie would be, "The Great Mouse Detective", just imagine all the puzzles you could go through in that world! They could finally add STRATEGY to the game to make it appear challenging.

That... would be... AWESOME.

I'd love to see Miyazaki, too, but... I wouldn't hold your breath on it.

Posted by Xaldin

Hey what about the ones that are CG animated such as:
Monsters INC
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Chicken Little
The Incredibles
Harry Potter...LOL j/k
or
Tales of Narnia

They could incorporate Finding Nemo with Atlantica, kinda like they did with Tron (A world within a world)... Same thing with Monsters INC. but like in Hollow bastion in a little girls closet or something...

Everyone knows the Incredibles one would be awesome...Super Sora, The Green Goofy, Donald Doom...lol

Posted by keyartist

Yet most of those are pixar so I don't know.

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Stalolin: Disney owns Pixar now, they can use any of their copyrights.

Though I'm not 100% sure with it either.

Posted by keyartist

I think it would be cool if they made sora look more like a person, you know when he visits the none animated worlds, or even all the time.

Posted by PMK

What I wanna see.

---Worlds---
Gargoyles
James and the Giant Peach (awesome suggestion keyartist)
Tales of Narnia (Another good idea Xaldin)
Brother Bear

Maybe Lilo and Stich

---Summons---
Forest Spirit Summon (From Princess Mononoke)
**If no Forest Spirit summon, then a Tree Spirit summon that has a limit where a million of them appear and attack everything on screen

Quoting PMK: ---Summons---
Forest Spirit Summon (From Princess Mononoke)
**If no Forest Spirit summon, then a Tree Spirit summon that has a limit where a million of them appear and attack everything on screen

It's a cool idea, but the Kodama were peaceful. They'd have to be some sort of healing summon or something.

Posted by Zeta

Needs more Robin Hood.

OOH DA LOLI OOH DA LOLLY
GOLLY WHAT A DAY

Quoting Klarth: Idea: LOST is produced and published by a Disney subsidiary... :cookie:

Summon Hurley.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Hey me and Riku Lover would like to see these worlds in the new KH game.
Diseny stuff -
Lilo and Stich,Pochantus(forgot how to spell that one),Cars,Pirates of the Carribean 2,Lady and the Tramp,Toy Story,Robin Hood,Finding Nemo,Treasure Planet(pirates are awsome),High School Musical(just kidding),the Mizaki movies
Non Disney stuff -
Harry Potter(Riku lover loves those movies),Napolian Dyanamit(I can't spell),Star Wars(Riku Lover loves those movies also),Resident Evil(zombies rule)
We'll think of more later.

Posted by Arczu

Some of the things you are asking for are quite unrealistic in Kingdom Hearts.

Star Wars? Maybe if something crazy went though, but I certainly don't see it happening.

Quoting Arczu]Excusing my disdain for Harry Potter movies, I have to ask precisely what you'd do in a Napoleon Dynamite world. The kind of plot and conflicts in Napoleon Dynamite doesn't comply with the needs of a Kingdom Hearts level... you don't even battle anything.

Quoting Linko_16: Excusing my disdain for Harry Potter movies, I have to ask precisely what you'd do in a Napoleon Dynamite world. The kind of plot and conflicts in Napoleon Dynamite doesn't comply with the needs of a Kingdom Hearts level... you don't even battle anything.

You'd become a flippin' sweet cage fighter and probably, I don't know, even fight wolverines, like fifty of them or somethin', and the boss could be a liger!

The sarcasm is this post is overwhelming.

Posted by brownoystercult

Since they bothered to put in Pirates of the Carribean, I thought with the next-gen graphics it'd be pretty cool to add in Never Cry Wolf somehow.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Psi_Agent_X: I think these worlds should be in KH3:
The incredbles
toy story
pitrates of the carribein 2(excuse my spelling)
tresure planet
cars
lion king 2

... Lion King 2 was awful. Toy Story would be interesting, though.

Posted by Oblivion_Wielder

Its really hard to say cus how are you going to incorporate battles in grated movies
toystory lol buz shoots lazers!
how bout loosly based FF worlds or new awsome hybrids?

Posted by RoXas/

I read in EGM that for KH3 that since Disney owns pixar, we can expect to see some pixar based worlds. like Monsters Inc., shrek, etc.

Posted by Linko_16

Shrek isn't Pixar, it's Dreamworks. The idea of a little toy Sora sounds funny, though.

Posted by RoXas/

Quoting Linko_16: Shrek isn't Pixar, it's Dreamworks. The idea of a little toy Sora sounds funny, though.

****, my bad.

though, I agree, toy story would be pretty cool.

Posted by Roxas23857

That would be funny looking...Donald would have like a wind up thing in his back...lol

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Ive been wanting Toy Story in ever since Kingdom Hearts 1. Perhaps Scud and/ or Cid as bosses, or the Prospector.Maybe even Emporer Zurg thrown in there somewhere. The Sword and the Stone would be pretty awesome. Kindom Hearts Needs a Medieval touch to it. I doubt it would make it in, seeing as Merlin lives in The Radiant Garden. Dead Mans Chest is a must for me. I love Pirates of the Carribean. Hunchback of Notre Dame and the Great Mouse Detective are also Honorable mentions. But I really wanna see A Bugs Life in 3, and Perhaps the appearance of José and Panchito from The Three Caballeros.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

ok i have a few ones
aristocats, lion king 2, a bugs life, robin hood
pebble and the penguin, casper, the rescuers
mouse detective, all dogs go to heven 1 or 2,
return to neverland, balto 1 or 2 or 3

Posted by princess_of_hearts15

hunchback of notre dame, definately...and pocahontas, but they should not start with the sequels...no good will come from them attempting to use sequels, i know i was disappointed with agrabah this time around...although mulan 2 was really good...

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Kingdomkeys: ok i have a few ones
aristocats, lion king 2, a bugs life, robin hood
pebble and the penguin, casper, the rescuers
mouse detective, all dogs go to heven 1 or 2,
return to neverland, balto 1 or 2 or 3

Is Casper and the Balto movies even Disney?
I don't even think that All dogs go to heven is Disney but I would like to see that in KH.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

[COLOR=sienna]hey is was just trowing ideas down but i think u are right about balto but still a good idea[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Kingdomkeys: [COLOR=sienna]hey is was just trowing ideas down but i think u are right about balto but still a good idea[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]

Yes it is still a good idea.

Posted by Kestryl

I can't really see a Finding Nemo or Cars world... that would just be too weird. Monster's Inc. is possible, but I think Toy Story is more likely. Not so much Bug's Life.

My votes go for Treasure Planet, The Black Cauldron, Emperor's New Groove, Pochahontas, and Sword in the Stone, maybe as the next book- Pooh's getting old. They can't keep killing that book.

I could see Lilo and Stitch as being the next 101 Dalmations. Catch all the experiments.

Can anyone just see a Fantasia world like Atlantica was done in KHII?

If they make a Narnia world, I will cry. Of sadness. I just think it wouldn't mesh right.

And there is fear of Chicken Little as a world? Well, not all summonings have been made a world. Bambi hasn't (yet, please no).

Posted by Kingdomkeys

i think that narnia would be a great world, and about lilo and stich most defantly because stich could be summoned in the 2nd one[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Roxas Lover

I like the thought of Treasure Planet,Emperor's New Groove,Pochahontas,and Sword in the Stone,but not really The Black Cauldron.

Narnia would be interesting but I think your right it wouldn't go well.

Lilo and Stitch would be interesting as the 101 Dalmations but finding all 625 experiments might take awhile.

No more worlds that have singing in them.It is bad enough that they put Atlantica in KH2.

And does anyone think that Around the World in 80 days would be an interesting world for KH3?

Posted by Kingdomkeys

Collecting all 264 experiments would be fun they would mybe have to go there a few times. Treasure Planet that would be fun, also exciting.[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG] Just more of my opions[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG].

Posted by chaser3592

look its fun to thuink of all of these theories but you need factuall evidence i know this should be put on the thread theory but you must relize the things you are saying are not even probable so here are the problems i can see:
First the kh3 story takes place in the past
Second the worlds that have been used or charactors from them cant be used because the people will be to young like the 7 princesses of heart
Third it will most likely be the story of xehanhorts past, losing his memory, coming to ansem the wise and stealing his identety

on a more personel note i think kh3 will be titeled somthinng along the lines of Kingdom Hearts:the bigginings(probably spelled it wrong)

Posted by antisora

Mabe if they had a place sort of like the cornerstone except they go back to the keyblade war

Posted by Tysis

There aren't that many worlds that I can think of that haven't already been in the games (don't get me wrong, There are tons of movies that I love, but that doesn't mean They would be good in the game.) The few that i hope come into play are Robin Hood and The Black Cauldron. Seeing the Horned King in the KH world would be amazing, and could even join forces with Maleficent since they are pretty much equal in power.

Posted by Rahxas

I agree that Pixar would be great to add in :)
Toy story is a must (if they do bring pixar into the game) because not only was it a huge hit, it was also the first disney/pixar movie (at least as far as I remember).

Also, if they do involve Pixar movies, I think it would be good to add in Mosters Inc. Even though some people don't like this movie, I think there are many possiblities to what the creators can do with it because of all the doors and places they can minipulate throughout that whole world.

I also really want to see the worlds that most of the people from the Org. came from. Nomora left many things unsaid about most of the people there, and I think that would be a good way for him to tie in the information that he still wants to about some members of the Org. Without having to directly talk to people from teh org. (if he plans on not bringing them back, or even if he does bring them back).

Oh and I'm possitive we will acctually see what Kingdom Hearts really is by the end of KH3 because as far as I remember, I think that they were planning on making this the last (or close to the last) games in Kingdom Hearts.

Posted by deathdealah

Mabe if they had a place sort of like the cornerstone except they go back to the keyblade war -anti sora

that is not possible because there is only 1 keyblade warrior only "1" chosen 1 so that would never happen

Posted by Roxas Lover

deathdealah,have you seen the secret ending yet?
The KH2 secret ending?

Posted by deathdealah

yes i have

Posted by Roxas Lover

Ok just wondering.

Posted by Moogs

What about Treasure Planet.. I think that'd be a good add in.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Moogs: What about Treasure Planet.. I think that'd be a good add in.

Yeah it would! I love that movie! I have trouble seeing Disney in Kh3 though....

Posted by Moogs

You have trouble seeing Disney? Disney is a big big BIG part of Kingdom Hearts...

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Moogs: You have trouble seeing Disney? Disney is a big big BIG part of Kingdom Hearts...

Yeah, I mean they just portrayed the third game in a way where I couldnt see Disney characters. I mean it looked like they mixed Power Rangers and Batman Begins characters, honestly. I know Disney is a big part, but I just can't see it.

Posted by Arcadios

???

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: ???

What? That's what i saw in the next game. Can you, honestly, see Donald Duck walking into that scene? I didn't think so. True though, i'm not making the game, so anything can happen.
---------------------
MR.N you have a point there.

Posted by Arcadios

That's because those kind of CG scene are mostly for the original chracters.

Posted by Kingdomkeys

What about Spirited away, Bugs Life, The hunchback, and Sword in the Sone. Just some more ideas.=)[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

wait a minute...
if KH3 takes place in the past, that woundn`t make sence. beacause in the KH2 ending sora,riku and kari got a letter from king mickey wich is still a giant mystrey.

Posted by maian

I didn't bother to read the last two pages, so forgive me for mentioning things that already have been.

Pocahantas
Hunchback
Bug's Life
Toy Story
Monster's Inc.
Maybe even the incredibles?
Emporer's New Groove
Lilo and Stitch
Jungle Book
Robin Hood

Being like, hardcore Disney fanatic and all, I could think of a lot more. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

I'd think Lilo and Stitch and Chicken Little, Just saying that because of the Peter Pan Summon on KH2. The place I'd most like to see would be Toy Story.

Posted by Zabuza

Where's Paradox Master, he knows the worlds in the next game? Well the only worlds I am sure that are in the next game are:
Destiny Islands
Radiant Garden
The Hunchback Of Notre Dame
Toy Story
The Incredables
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Crossing Of Twilight (The World That Was In The Trailer)

Thoose are the only ones I am sure of that are going to be in the game.

Posted by Mikeachu

Here's a thought: Power Rangers. Disney bought the show a few years ago & it's action heavy nature compliment's the gameplay of KH fairly well.