The Sith Lords

Posted by Bendehur2007

What Is Everone's Favorite Player in this game anway? ;)

Posted by keyartist

never played it.but it does sound fun.i like starwars

Posted by Bendehur2006

well you may have hear i have played it relly fun my favortie player is Visas she cool.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Atton Rand was a good character - a much better Han Solo clone than Carth Onasi, at any rate. The jokes he makes at the expense of the prequel trilogy are equally entertaining. I trained him to become a Jedi, and he ended up outperforming my personal character in most battles.

I also liked Mandalore/Canderous. I always liked Candy in the first installment, and the whole mystery regarding his past in the Jedi Civil War, and relationships with Revan make for an intriguingly deep character.

Overall, all of your main party in The Sith Lords are far more interesting than those featured in the original. It's a crying shame that Obsidian had to shave at least a quarter of all the planned content just to meet LucasArts' deadline.

:(

Posted by El Cid

well mine is the HK-47 driod that unlocked when you fix him.

Posted by Mandalore

paza To the mandlor's i lead them my favorite is Vivas

Posted by Alastor

Had to be HK-47, but I generally didn't like KotOR II all that much because of how butchered it was. Biggest disappointment that I can think of would have to be the removal of the HK Factory. :(

Posted by MottaTheHutt

HK-47 is ready to serve, master.

Posted by Aslan

Well like the disciple he cool at med pack's an med stuff

Posted by Lugia

Kreia is mw least fav player because she lose her hand at the start of the game then at the end she leves you so you can kill her in the end.

Posted by Dr. Alan Grant

Mira is cool be hanhurr is better than her like him

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Wow, it's the same person with three names!

Posted by Bendehur2007

Quoting GoldenMyr: Wow, it's the same person with three names!

the name you see are not the same there diffrent they talk about diffrent fav player in the sith lord game for xbox pleas stay on topic.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Bendehur2007: the name you see are not the same there diffrent they talk about diffrent fav player in the sith lord game for xbox pleas stay on topic.

Wow. A lot of obvious things just pass by you, don't they?

Quoting Dr. Alan Grant: Mira is cool be hanhurr is better than her like him

And what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Posted by Bendehur2008

this thread is over

Posted by Alastor

We knew that before you bumped it, moron.

Posted by Bendehur2008

Rep: 17/2567
RPG Stats Re: The Sith Lords

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We knew that before you bumped it, moron.

well alastor i do care sabre dog can keep baneding me all they want i'll still make more accnout's

Posted by Bendehur2008

opps i delete my last message to bad for you i still keeping my secert user iv'e made to my self this is not it.

Posted by Alastor

Why should you feel bad for me because I don't know what another of your puppet accounts is?

I'm pretty sure you would've been IP banned already if you weren't using AOL. =/

Posted by Grave Wisdom

KoTR I had a better story, 2 had better gameplay. My fav character was HK-47

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Bendehur2008: this thread is over

Hahahahahahahaha