Keyartist

Posted by Dreadnought

93.4 posts per day.

The ones which are not in the KH board making stupid, offensive, racist or misogynist comments in unrelated threads.

K, done.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I have had the misfortune of running across a few of his posts. He has managed to degrade every thread he posts in by completely ignoring the topic and spounting off (poorly written) ignorant drivel.

Ban the wanker.

Posted by The Judge

He can barely type, let alone construct a sentence. And due to his lack of comprehension of subject matter and poster responses, I doubt he can read, either.

Probably one of the worst "members-trying-to-raise-post-count-to-look-important" I've seen yet.

Posted by Klarth

Most incomprehensible member ever?

Ever?

...Ever?

Posted by The Judge

...Probably! :cookie:

Posted by keyartist

ok firstoff,dreadnought when have i even done that..if there is a topic i post on it..and when i ask about i get rude comments about be asking..i just wanna have a coversation with you guys..2nd i do not degrade anything i just put what everyone else is posting about..how am i a racist?..i have never ignored the topic if thats what you call them..im alls well they never even went along with there topic..and im sorry i type fast and i can spell but the popups keep messing with were one word started and the other ended..im not tring to raise my post count..im just trying to talk..dont i get my first amendment right..talk about rude you guys made a page to put me down..im sorry that i bring truth to what i say...and that 93.4 post a day..go look in kingdom hearts page hosted by velvet nightmare..youll see that i got at least 99% of my posts there...and i dont take back any thing i said ever.on this web site..a simple email would of been easier..ha

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=keyartist]what is the mable story another thought of a dike female starting here period and getting sand in here cuchey or what?

Bigoted

[quote=keyartist]is that what wii is a cock?ha ha ah ah thats so...gay..later homos
Stupid, Bigoted

[quote=keyartist]i hate it they come here take our jobs and they dont bother to learn english

Stupid, Bigoted, Wrong

[quote=keyartist] i never played it before and what gives u a sqaute that you can talk to me that way..and i know that goth is not a homophobe..all goths believe in both sex so allgoths are bi..that is sick and your sick.....

have you read the gothic bible..they are free to both sexes its like they have a non-sex differental..or do you just like the way they dress

Stupid, Bigoted, Incomprehensible

[quote=keyartist]teens dont know that but it helps to look it up.the goth religen comes from gothic beliefs..you know an evil satanic view..as the music to what do they sing about satan...teens dont know they are worthshiping the devil they just dont know

WTF? I swear this kid has no idea what he's talking about.

If you want to figure out what is going on, read the previous pages of the thread.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting keyartist: ok firstoff,dreadnought when have i even done that..if there is a topic i post on it..and when i ask about i get rude comments about be asking..i just wanna have a coversation with you guys..2nd i do not degrade anything i just put what everyone else is posting about..how am i a racist?..i have never ignored the topic if thats what you call them..im alls well they never even went along with there topic..and im sorry i type fast and i can spell but the popups keep messing with were one word started and the other ended..im not tring to raise my post count..im just trying to talk..dont i get my first amendment right..talk about rude you guys made a page to put me down..im sorry that i bring truth to what i say...and that 93.4 post a day..go look in kingdom hearts page hosted by velvet nightmare..youll see that i got at least 99% of my posts there...and i dont take back any thing i said ever.on this web site..a simple email would of been easier..ha

[center]STOP!

Grammar Time![/center]

Posted by Dreadnought

keyartist, if you happen to be reading this:

How old are you?

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Dreadnought: Bigoted

Stupid, Bigoted

Stupid, Bigoted, Wrong

Stupid, Bigoted, Incomprehensible

WTF? I swear this kid has no idea what he's talking about.

If you want to figure out what is going on, read the previous pages of the thread.

and whats wrong were you mad cause i said cock..what is wii..someone on that page said it was a pen15 and the dike thing..yeah what is mayple story..
first of all immergrints did take my job...and that was what you think about it..so i kept to the topic..im sorry i siad that and im sorry that i let down my beliefs..but why not tell me?..but it was great that you qouted me on all that thats just things i have to think about..*** bless

Posted by keyartist

i am 19..please just tell me what i wanna know and ill be on my way

Posted by Klarth

Quoting keyartist: i am 19..please just tell me what i wanna know and ill be on my way

If you're 19, why do concepts such as "spelling" and "grammar" elude you so?

I can't actually understand what you're saying most of the time. Nobody's going to take you seriously if you post like a twelve-year-old. Act your age.

OH WAIT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

BANHAMMER
[spoiler]Seriously, get this kid off my internets.[/spoiler]
BANHAMMER
[spoiler]I'm not ****ing around, I want him gone.[/spoiler]
BANHAMMER

Did you ever think that maybe an immigrant worker took your job because, illiterate, uneducated, and non-english speaking though he may be, AT LEAST HE ISNT A TOTAL RETARD? Just wondering.

Posted by keyartist

like i said i know how to spell but i type fast and my computer lags and drops my words some times other times i dont know the word all im looking for is info

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Lord of Spam: BANHAMMER
[spoiler]Seriously, get this kid off my internets.
BANHAMMER
[spoiler]I'm not ****ing around, I want him gone.[/spoiler]
BANHAMMER

Did you ever think that maybe an immigrant worker took your job because, illiterate, uneducated, and non-english speaking though he may be, AT LEAST HE ISNT A TOTAL RETARD? Just wondering.

no that was a lie..but why should they be treated better than legal americans

Posted by Klarth

io csan ty ewiojhrnj tpopo.

Rough translation of the above: I can type fast too.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=keyartist]ok firstoff,dreadnought when have i even done that..if there is a topic i post on it..and when i ask about i get rude comments about be asking..i just wanna have a coversation with you guys..2nd i do not degrade anything i just put what everyone else is posting about..how am i a racist?..i have never ignored the topic if thats what you call them..im alls well they never even went along with there topic..and im sorry i type fast and i can spell but the popups keep messing with were one word started and the other ended..im not tring to raise my post count..im just trying to talk..dont i get my first amendment right..talk about rude you guys made a page to put me down..im sorry that i bring truth to what i say...and that 93.4 post a day..go look in kingdom hearts page hosted by velvet nightmare..youll see that i got at least 99% of my posts there...and i dont take back any thing i said ever.on this web site..a simple email would of been easier..ha

When you have a bunch of sentences talking about something that is very hard to translate into standard english which would possibly give us a good idea of what you are talking about and you keep using two dots instead of one in order to end your sentences so we don't know if you are ending your sentences or just taking a pause and then bragging about getting 93.4 posts a day which is kind of scary but anyway if you keep doing this and keep ignoring any possibility of making a argumentable point then the most logical option in this scenario would be to mock you by using similiar techniques by what you are trying to attack the forum with because if we just ignored you which I'm sure you're hoping that we do than that would be unproductive and we wouldn't want that cause you kind of sound like you're ranting

Posted by keyartist

i got one thing to say....WHY me?

Posted by keyartist

Quoting GameMiestro: When you have a bunch of sentences talking about something that is very hard to translate into standard english which would possibly give us a good idea of what you are talking about and you keep using two dots instead of one in order to end your sentences so we don't know if you are ending your sentences or just taking a pause and then bragging about getting 93.4 posts a day which is kind of scary but anyway if you keep doing this and keep ignoring any possibility of making a argumentable point then the most logical option in this scenario would be to mock you by using similiar techniques by what you are trying to attack the forum with because if we just ignored you which I'm sure you're hoping that we do than that would be unproductive and we wouldn't want that cause you kind of sound like you're ranting

i wasnt bragging i just wanna know why im being picked on for what others did before,ike what they are doinng now putting me down.

Posted by Lord of Spam

BECUASE YOU POST LIKE A ****ING RETARD.

If a popup interupts, its no big deal. Just close it and then go back to typing. if you see that your post is a trainwreck of the english language, just fix it. Its not asking too much for you to ****ing speak english, is it? Hell, I've made a few typos in this post by now, BUT I FIXED THEM WHEN I SAW THEM. To sum it up...

[center]ENGLISH, MOTHER ****ER

Do you speak it?
[/center]

Posted by Dreadnought

Re: Maple story -
If you don't know what a game is, and the people posting do, either google it or look earlier in the thread. Chances are GOOGLE will help you more.

Re: Immigrants -
I accused you of being racist because in that post you quoted classic racist rhetoric WORD FOR WORD and apparently seem to believe it. If a mexican day-labourer took your job then
A) it probably wasn't very sophisticated or worthwhile work
and
B) That makes you look even more incompetent.

Re: Nintendo Wii-
I didn't have any problems with making jokes about the stupidity of the new console name, but I do hate stupid jokes, and I also hate homophobic ones unless it is obvious the joke itself is tongue-in-cheek.

Re: Goths-
You, sir, have no idea what you are talking about. First off, there are no such things as goths. There are just idiotic mall-rats trying to garner attention with the whole 'OOH LOOK I'M EVIL SHADOW SORROW and whatnot' gimmick. They have no beliefs, no religion and no bible.

As for sexuality, you are a bigot. Plain and simple. Read the above posts.

As for Satanism, you again know next to nothing. 'Gothic' music has nothing to do with the devil, quite a large percentage of them are very stupid christians. No real Satanist worships the devil. Click [URL="http://www.churchofsatan.com"]HERE[/URL] and [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism"]HERE[/URL] for more info.

As for your beliefs, please, enlighten us. Tell me your beliefs in detail. Hell, make a thread in the War Board about it.

The reason I wanted to know your age was so I could determine whether or not I should pardon your idiocy because of your age. If you were a thirteen-year-old I *might* be able to understand you posting crap like this.

EDIT: I got ninja'd like 8 times. I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE.

Posted by keyartist

like i said i dont see it until it is posted if you dont under stand it then ask,i got no problem answering one or two Q'.

Posted by NES Queen

[QUOTE=keyartist]and whats wrong were you mad cause i said cock
no, you're acting like a bigot (look the word up if you don't know what it means)
[quote]what is wii..
do some research. not everything in life will be spoon fed to you just because you ask for it. i didn't know what it was either until i saw more posts referencing it. seeing as how this is a video game forum, i put 2 and 2 together. try it, it's not too hard.
[quote]someone on that page said it was a pen15
learn how to recognize a joke
[quote]and the dike thing..yeah what is mayple story..
?
[quote]first of all [COLOR="Red"]immergrints [/COLOR]did take my job...
so you're a landscaper? regardless, the great thing about the good ol' USA is that you're allowed to go get a new job. and you don't even have to wait to be laid off or fired (most likely in your case).
[quote]but why not tell me?..
what do you think this is? plus, its in the flame board. again, look up the word if you need help to understand what it means.
[quote]i am 19..please just tell me what i wanna know and ill be on my way
i highly doubt that. we're not impressed if you're lieing about your age. actually, we'd go a little easier on you if you said you were only 9 yrs old (which is how your acting/typing/thinking). what is it you want to know so we can send you on your way?

the typing fast thing is a copout. i type over 90wpm, and am familiar with a lovely key that was invented for boo-boos called the backspace.

and gamemiestro.... you failed. i could like totally read and comprend that. you need to work on your short bus skills.

[COLOR="red"]*edit*[/COLOR] lol

Posted by keyartist

hey i asked before what things are.why cant i speak freely.and yes there is a goth religion..and that avatar you have he must be a *** fearing man...right.
and i said before i did let my religion down by what i said and i do take those things back.And do to my religion music about hate,drugs,and temptation are all works of the devil.

Posted by keyartist

i type fast but like i said my computer keeps droping words.yes i am a landscaper a good one.and yes i am 19 i was born 12-11-86.at umc.i was also joking about the cock thing..just trying to heat up the convo..what i wanted to know is...1.what is maple story?2.Why do people hate darkness advanced,is it dumb?Why can't i make fun of illegals?What is wii i thought of it as a joke?why does everyone hate me?AND WHO IS MY FATHER?

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=keyartist]hey i asked before what things are.why cant i speak freely.and yes there is a goth religion..and that avatar you have he must be a *** fearing man...right.
and i said before i did let my religion down by what i said and i do take those things back.And do to my religion music about hate,drugs,and temptation are all works of the devil.
Like I said, idiot.

I) No such thing as a goth religion. Goths themselves technically don't exist as a cultural group, nor do they practice any formal religion. Satanism from your definition, I.E. devil-worship does not really exist either, and if it does, it is exactly like Christianity.

II) The appearance of my avatar may have nothing to do with his beliefs. Imagine Wrest was a goth. He could be anything! There are loads of christian 'goths'! Although the point stands, he plays black metal, he must worship the devil. :-P

III) Dead wrong. Music about hate, drugs and war is the work of PEOPLE. Anti-christian music is the work of PEOPLE, who tend to hate JESUS and all other kinds of RELIGION. Read some Nietzsche if you pass high-school.

IV) Make a thread in the War Board about your religious beliefs. I promise not to make fun of you anymore.

EDIT:

[quote=keyartist] AND WHO IS MY FATHER?

Whoever edited that made me lol, thus earning them 5.7 internets.

Posted by keyartist

AND WHO IS MY FATHER? that was all me and im not asking for forgiveness but i now know i was wrong.its just a matter of what you where giving as a kid.im still trying to kope with things.but i know in the end i will be saved.but i think i will do something like that.as long as you critasize every word i say.thats what makes me stronger.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=keyartist]AND WHO IS MY FATHER?
Just tell yourself it's Sephiroth or some equally bland typecast RPG character. Then you can stop crying yourself to sleep at night and wiping your tears into your Linkin Park pillowcase.

Posted by keyartist

hey how did you know i have a linkin park pillow case?why would i do that.he is not my father... ithink?

Posted by NES Queen

i seriously hope this kid is some kind of joke (ip check anyone?)

if not, his g0dly rhetoric reminds me of [URL="http://www.youtube.com/v/1G470rfJQCI"]this[/URL] psycho

Posted by The Judge

SPELL THINGS CORRECTLY AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR, AND PERHAPS, JUST PERHAPS, PEOPLE MIGHT PAY YOU HALF AN IOTA OF ATTENTION.

Posted by keyartist

...you guys...and girls,are ruthless is there no forgivness in your hearts

Posted by The Judge

Not for the likes of you.

Posted by Dreadnought

Point one: this is the internet. Brutality is our bread and butter.

Point two: Post intelligently and in a few years people may well forget about it.

Point three: Nope. The internet is, by and large, a very unreligious place. You shall find no forgiveness in its terne, stygian wastes.

AND JUDGE NEEDS TO GET ANOTHER FONT.

Posted by The Judge

OK. I'LL GO BACK TO TIMES NEW ROMAN LIKE BEFORE. OR POSSIBLY ENGRAVERS TO MAKE ME LOOK THAT MUCH MORE GOTHCORE

Posted by Dreadnought

Actually, that made me lol. Make the size like 2 or something to show how much you hate and disdain us all.

Posted by The Judge

I just wouldn't post at that point.

Posted by keyartist

im not unintelligent im sorry that what i say is weird and dumb but i mean well.so i misspeel some things who cares..but as for my sentances they are messed up.it keeps double clicking going to random sites.its not my fault.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ProTip: Commit Suicide.

Posted by keyartist

you know what guys need to look at yourselfs before looking at me

Posted by Lord of Spam

I have looked at myself. I am an angry, impatient, unforgiving *******.

But at least I'm not retarded like you:cookie:

Posted by Raptor

Frankly, I wouldn't mind keyartist if his typing and grammar skills were flawless, he fitted himself with an avatar that didn't look stupid, he came up with a signature that made a lick of sense, and he stopped posting forever.

Posted by Dreadnought

Chances are I'd be nicer to you in person.
However, online you have the oppurtunity to make yourself appear much more intelligent. You have a distinct advantage. If you fail to use it, you get treated appropriately.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Raptor: Frankly, I wouldn't mind keyartist if his typing and grammar skills were flawless, he fitted himself with an avatar that didn't look stupid, he came up with a signature that made a lick of sense, and he stopped posting forever.

And here I figured I'd never actually laugh at one of your quips. Nicely done.

Posted by Dreadnought

I never thought I'd agree with him. Good job, Raptor.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

And here we thought the KH board would bring us good members.

Posted by keyartist

i dont get it but fine i just want to thank you guys for bringing my flaws up to me..it shows you guys have hearts and care..even if it is in a negitive way..just to break the ice ask me some things get to know me,then youll see im not such a bad guy afterall

I personally don't want to know anything, at all, about you.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dreadnought: I never thought I'd agree with him. Good job, Raptor.

Raptor's a good guy at heart; he just has an annoying habit of being a total cock a lot of the time.

Posted by keyartist

everyone is a good guy and do have that trait..even me im a good guy but come off as an arse

You come off more as an idiot, than an "arse".

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its not that I dislike you for being mean.

Its that I hate you for being so *******ed stupid.

Posted by keyartist

i see that but im truely not stupid..you hate me so then you think im stupid..it is a hate thing.but i dont hate any of you or think any one person is stupid

Posted by Zeta

Odd. This guy doesn't seem to bug me as much as basterd did. Maybe I just havn't seen enough of his posts.

Quoted post: i see that but im truely not stupid..you hate me so then you think im stupid..it is a hate thing.but i dont hate any of you or think any one person is stupid

er, no. I dislike you because I think you're a bit on the retarded side. Not the other way around.

Posted by keyartist

i am not a monster..ima human being.eerrr..if thats the case thats good to hear..i was thinking the same about you..lol just kidding..so whats new?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Posted by keyartist

because i like hearing from you.

Posted by keyartist

find it hard to believe that there are people dumb enough to label this science. If they want to teach it in a philosophy or religions calss, go right ahead; thats what it is. But by trying to dress it up as science, you lmislead the children of America.

She's named Peach for a reason, amirite?

this is what you wrote spam.see every one makes typos.we forgive you.

Posted by The Judge

Maybe if your posts were done grammatically correct (like any 4th grader can), people wouldn't assume such things about you.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting keyartist: this is what you wrote spam.see every one makes typos.we forgive you.

its not about typos. its about the logistics and continuity and readability of ones posts. even with a few typos, his post is 1000x easier to read and understand than any of your posts even if the typos were fixed in them.

Posted by keyartist

hey! i said i fixed them ,why dont you believe me?i have NEVER done any thing to you!you have no right!i said i was sorry!just drop that crap!mine are readable?it takes a dumb person to read what makes since.and it takes a smart person to make since what thet read!

Posted by Arcadios

u guys really chewed this guy up and spit him out, but i know what u mean cause he does post in the kh2 theory thread alot and i usually guess what he typed because he never uses periods he always does this "..." which is really annoying.

Sorry Artisit but I have to agree with them.
:(

Posted by keyartist

its ok i dont have to say anything as long as you know what i mean.

Posted by Dreadnought

Basically, I acknowledge the fact that we are degrading and humiliating you.
I partially realise that the members of Darkness Advanced are doing it as a way of, shall we say, 'burning an effigy'. By crucifying you, the Darkness makes an example of the way all incoherents should be treated.

If you feel mistreated over spelling, content, whatever, it isn't the end of the world. Don't expect immediate improvement. Just go out into life, think of things you can do to make yourself a better and more intelligent person, DO THEM, and come back and show us the results.

Posted by sniper

I'd really like to see proof that you are 19.

Posted by keyartist

thanks i guess and i am 19 i got a my space if you wanna see.and it is easier not haveing to worry about misspelling and grammer but things change.if you wanna know my..my space ask and you can take a look

Posted by Dreadnought

Please show us your MySpace.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I almost feel bad for Key...
There is no way he can possibly know how retarded he really is.....
Almost feel bad. Really, I'm just annoyed.

Posted by Dreadnought

Spelling and grammar shouldn't be something you have to 'worry' about. They should be automatic and unfailing.

LIKE LORD OV SPAM AMIRITE?

So, uh, why don't people just ignore him at this point?

Posted by keyartist

go to my space and look up Michael-truth-or-dare or [email]keyblademaster5752@yahoo.com[/email]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting keyartist: dont i get my first amendment right.

You don't get 1st Amendment rights on the internet. This isn't the government!!!

Quoting keyartist: hey! i said i fixed them ,why dont you believe me?i have NEVER done any thing to you!you have no right!i said i was sorry!just drop that crap!mine are readable?it takes a dumb person to read what makes since.and it takes a smart person to make since what thet read!

Here's a tip...improve the way you write. For example, for a start, post like...

Quoting keyartist: Hey! I said I fixed them! Why don't you guys believe me? I have NEVER done any thing to you guys! You have no right to drive me insane! Plus I said I was sorry! Please just drop the crap! It takes a dumb person to read what makes since, and it takes a smart person to make since of what they read!

Posted by keyartist

ha ha ha thats great know i know i suck.Even the boss hates me.Good im going for the lowest rep ever.

Quoted post: ha ha ha thats great know i know i suck.Even the boss hates me.Good im going for the lowest rep ever.

Yeah, you know you suck when "Da king of da wackos" corrects you on your grammar and spelling.

Posted by sniper

http://myspace.com/michael_mcknight

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting keyartist: ha ha ha thats great know i know i suck.Even the boss hates me.Good im going for the lowest rep ever.

er I'm just giving you an example of how to post..if you want to dream of some people forgiving you and liking you!!!! :D

Another example. (Yes, you got two of the caps there. Don't forget the spaces!!!)

Quoting keyartist: Ha ha ha! Thats great to know I suck. Even the boss hates me. Good, I'm going for the lowest rep ever.

Change your English to this and in a week I might forget you ever typed like a n00bie Prince.

Posted by Dreadnought

Rep means nothing. Its just a number.

http://www.myspace.com/michael_mcknight

[IMG]http://myspace-589.vo.llnwd.net/00614/98/59/614899589_l.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dreadnought

sorry for the double-post, but will Jesse Smith PLEASE shrink his signature? ITS BIGGER THAN XBOX.

Posted by keyartist

so now you know what i look like.Also you dont have to spacewhen you end then start a new sentence.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yes you do. >_>

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, would you like me to correct your 'About me' section!!!!

BTW, 'hpoe you can alwas' should be 'hope you can always'.

And HOW did you graduate High School with writing skills like that!!??

Posted by The Judge

Yes. You do. Did u get surgery on ur brain?? :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dreadnought

Um, yes you do. Otherwise, it looks ****ing dumb.

Posted by NES Queen

we seriously need to save this thread for posterity till the end of time. jesse smith is giving spelling and grammar lessons.

Posted by keyartist

ha ha ha that was feb of 05.at least i have the nerve of having a picture on the net.and it was that my apendix burst,and jesse there isn't no such thing on my site.Do you guys have one?You know that it is illegal for you to post my picture without my permission.

Posted by NES Queen

now i'm getting scared. is this possibly jesse's long lost n00bie twin????

or did he receive jesse's appendix as a transplant?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting keyartist: You know that it is illegal for you to post my picture without my permission.

So sue....
Though, I doubt the lawyer would understand you.

Posted by keyartist

I would but I'd much rather be entertianed by the funny things you guys post.

Posted by Colonel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your the biggest Bull ****er ever Keyartist.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=keyartist]yeah i know and no they got me back look at my hate thread.

This thread brought to you in part by THE HATE MACHINE, a non-profit organisation dedicated to excellence in broadcasting.

Posted by Arcadios

How about everyone who has a strong dislike of our guest of honor make a list of improvement that he can work on. I'll go first hope it helps artist,

Here take this:
1.Grammar
2.Spelling
3.Attitude toward other peoples religon, views, likes, etc.
4.Responsibility-don't blame your computer
5.Edit-edit your post if something is wrong and finally
6.punctuation-please let us know when you finished your sentences.

Anyone else wants to take a wack at it?

Posted by Colonel

*wacks Keyatrist with a pointy stick"

Posted by keyartist

I don't have to follow anything you say.I do not see the big deal that you guys insite hammering on.the way i spell sucks ,so what.When you hit rock bottom theres only one way to go,UP.

Posted by Dreadnought

Wow, we seem to have dragged alot of KHtards into the light.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS.

EDIT: Not .hack//

Posted by Arcadios

well arent we all here to help/hate artist?

Posted by Colonel

Quoting keyartist: I don't have to follow anything you say.I do not see the big deal that you guys insite hammering on.the way i spell sucks ,so what.When you hit rock bottom theres only one way to go,UP.

Well if you hit rock bottom of the Ocean you'd drown befor you could get up to the serface and the preasure would be too intense, but if its a canyon your dead! So either way your screwed.

Posted by Xenos

See why I didn't want KHers out of their forum, Judge? At least for the while since they are new? ;o

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Xenos: See why I didn't want KHers out of their forum, Judge? At least for the while since they are new? ;o

why?

Posted by keyartist

How did this all get started?Was it me or someone else?I know how to spell,but why would I?I'm not trying to type perfect.Its just the net.If you cant read it ,oh well,then you must not know how to make meaning

Posted by Colonel

*claps*

Posted by Arcadios

you should use spaces between sentences

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: you should use spaces between sentences

PWAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by keyartist

Quoting .hack//: Well if you hit rock bottom of the Ocean you'd drown befor you could get up to the serface and the preasure would be too intense, but if its a canyon your dead! So either way your screwed.

And how many words that are spelled wrong.We all do it.Get off mine and help your self.

Posted by Colonel

im also way younger than you. Lots of room for inprovement.

Posted by keyartist

But then you don't have to space.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting keyartist: And how many words that are spelled wrong.We all do it.Get off mine and help your self.

At least we knew what .hack// was talking about...

Posted by Colonel

Quoting keyartist: But then you don't have to space.

What?!

Posted by keyartist

Then why do you think you can talk to me that way.I'm not making fun,just saying I'm not the only one.

Posted by keyartist

So you are saying that there is NO way that you could read anything I have ever writing.That makes you dumb not me.

Posted by Colonel

Why do you think i should respect you? Your the one with the -68 rep. i say insightful things YOU says offensive things.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Okay, go back to earlier posts and tell me the point you were trying to get across. And I don't mean a recent post, I mean one where you jumped topic 6 times in a sentence.

Posted by Colonel

Double post much Keyartist?

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting keyartist: I would but I'd much rather be entertianed by the funny things you guys post.

There you go, it's not so hard to write in full sentences is it? Go back and read some of the posts you've made. Read them out loud. See how ridiculous it sounds? It's incoherent babble, and it's hard to read. But you've just demonstrated that you are capable of making a full sentence, so just keep doing it and eventually everyone will probably forget this little fiasco.

I don't think you did anything that bad in the first place. Not worthy of a thread like this anyway. But the truth is the truth.. Your posts are pretty bad and it seems like you have a LOT to learn about life and independent thinking. I won't go into that here, but feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk to about it. But like I said, I don't think you did anything so bad it warranted anything like this. If you were doing things to intentionally hurt other members, that would be another story. But you seem to mean well, and that's what should count. I'd rather have someone who is dimwitted but a good person than an intelligent person who is intentionally mean to people. But that's just me. Most people here are going to continue to rip you apart until you improve. Even if the flaming is unnecessary and wrong, it's going to happen so don't be surprised and complain when it does. There's your friendly warning. I am trying to help you here, so listen to what I'm telling you. If you have AIM or ICQ, I'll talk you more about these matters. Until then, I'd take a rest from posting here for awhile.. You are just digging yourself into a deeper hole everytime you post.

Posted by Colonel

Yes!!! I was waiting for something great to come out of Philsdad's mouth soon.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Philsdad: I'd rather have someone who is dimwitted but a good person than an intelligent person who is intentionally mean to people.

You'd rather this guy than The Judge?!?!?!
:O

Posted by Colonel

Oh man this thread is gold.

Posted by NES Queen

375 views, 116 replies in under 12 hours. i'd say its a new record, but then we'd have our resident attention whores trying to outdo this with even more pointless babble.

Posted by keyartist

Like i said,I'm not a bad guy.If you are smarter than me then fine.I'm not the 50 people teaming up as one I am the one being teamed up on.mputer does drop some words and senteces and that is truthfully the truth.I've said before I don't know what the problem is.I think it is a virus.Like this thing im writing, I had to do it two times because the whole thing droped.But to post my picture as a sig. is pretty rough.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting keyartist: mputer does drop some words and senteces and that is truthfully the truth.I've said before I don't know what the problem is.I think it is a virus.Like this thing im writing, I had to do it two times because the whole thing droped.But to post my picture as a sig. is pretty rough.

thats a load of crap. Anyway i think i've posted enough on this thread today.

Posted by keyartist

See even I did not notice I even did it.

Posted by Colonel

Ok this is the final post im gonna make before i go get some shut eye. Keyartist your a lier, stop trying to fix all the mistakes you made by lieing.

Quoted post: I don't think you did anything that bad in the first place. Not worthy of a thread like this anyway.

Maybe not, but go back and look at some of his posts. I don't think he means well, nor really cares to. More than a few times he's completely ignored any help, yet wants people to still respect him. Maybe there's something mentally wrong with him, or maybe this is all just an act (which I'd be willing to wager), but I can guarantee this thread would have never been made if he was just willing to clean up his act a little.

Posted by NES Queen

at first i honestly tried to help him, to which he replied "i dont care, im not going to change who i am something something blah blah blah". i'm not scrolling through 7 freakin pages of his babble to find it. (not to mention the countless other pages in thread 2, which appears to have been deleted)

this should probably be locked as well (not deleted though, we need it for laughs and posterity) or it will never end.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting keyartist: at least i have the nerve of having a picture on the net.

Look around and you'll notice there is a board here where people post there own pictures. BTW, look at my avatar and try to guess who that is!!! :D

Quoting keyartist: and it was that my apendix burst

As Bill Clinton once said...I fill your pain! I had surgery almost a year ago when mine was about to burst. Oh the horror of being locked up in a hospital for a week!!! :D

Quoting keyartist: You know that it is illegal for you to post my picture without my permission.

Post a link to that law and I'll edit his post.

Quoting keyartist: Like i said,I'm not a bad guy.If you are smarter than me then fine.I'm not the 50 people teaming up as one I am the one being teamed up on.mputer does drop some words and senteces and that is truthfully the truth.I've said before I don't know what the problem is.I think it is a virus.Like this thing im writing, I had to do it two times because the whole thing droped.But to post my picture as a sig. is pretty rough.

OK, you got some of your CAPS down, now work on s p a c e s, like...

Quoting keyartist: Like I said, I'm not a bad guy. If you are smarter than me then fine. I'm not the 50 people teaming up as one, I am the one being teamed up on. Computer does drop some words and sentences and that is truthfully the truth. I've said before I don't know what the problem is. I think it is a virus. Like this thing I'm writing, I had to do it two times because the whole thing droped. But to post my picture as a sig. is pretty rough.

Some of da errors...

mputer should be 'Computer'
senteces should be sentences.
im should be I'm
truthfully the truth....er....

Here's a few tips....

1. When beginning a sentence with an introductory phrase or an introductory (dependent) clause, include a comma.
2. To join two independent clauses, use a comma followed by a conjunction, a semicolon alone, or a semicolon followed by a sentence modifier.
3. Make the subject and verb agree with each other, not with a word that comes between them.
4. Omit unnecessary words.

5. What are the proper uses of "your" and "you're" ?
"your" is the possessive form of "you". (i.e. Your hair looks great!)
"you're" is a contraction meaning "you are". (i.e. You're looking beautiful tonight.)

6. I before E except after C

relief
thief
believe

BUT

perceive
receipt
ceiling

Master all this then I'll give you more homework!! :D

There will be a test this Friday!! :D

Posted by NES Queen

carefull jesse, you don't want our wacko cracko image of you to change.....

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: carefull jesse, you don't want our wacko cracko image of you to change.....

I just have compassion for da n00bies!!! Like I always say, try to teach them and help them....and there IQ might increase to normal and then one day they might be a mod or Super Mod. All the mods and Super Mods were once like him...some were way worse!!! There is hope!!! Imagine Keyartist being a Super Mod in five years and all of you guys look up to him, respect him as one of the best members, and ask him for help, including help with your writing skills!!!! :D:D:D

er....have I lost it??!!! I think I have!!!

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Vampiro: Maybe not, but go back and look at some of his posts. I don't think he means well, nor really cares to. More than a few times he's completely ignored any help, yet wants people to still respect him. Maybe there's something mentally wrong with him, or maybe this is all just an act (which I'd be willing to wager), but I can guarantee this thread would have never been made if he was just willing to clean up his act a little.

Yeah, I know. But like I said, I think those horrible posts seemed to come more from ignorance than malice, and I am usually more sympathetic to the former because some people can't really help it. But this guy didn't seem to read a word I said when I tried to help him, so I guess you're right.

Posted by keyartist

First of all those errors are not in the qoute you posted. 2nd you are the only one that I have seen with a real avatar I went to school and was great in english, but I've said this before , I'm not a good typer,I try to type fast but it results to this. Yeah what I write is somewhat unreadable, but those are typing errors I choose not to correct. That is my fault, I don't exept help.

Posted by keyartist

You told me to forget about them, but I couldn't. It's not in my blood line. Sorry double posting.

Posted by Lord of Spam

IF YOU RECOGNIZE THAT ITS A DOUBLE POST THEN JUST EDIT IT YOU WACKO, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU SO MENTALLY RETARDED THAT YOU CANT GRASP THE EDIT BUTTON, OR ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT LAZY? EITHER WAY, EITHER DO A COMPLETE 180 OR GET OFF MY BOARD.

Posted by keyartist

See even when I try. I noticed it a little to late and tried to delete it. I did edit in, sorry double posting.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: why?

'cause most people around the OT boards can be ... unkind. :cookie:
And I had a bad feeling that it would drive some folks away from the site completely.

Quoted post: First of all those errors are not in the qoute you posted. 2nd you are the only one that I have seen with a real avatar I went to school and was great in english, but I've said this before , I'm not a good typer,I try to type fast but it results to this. Yeah what I write is somewhat unreadable, but those are typing errors I choose not to correct. That is my fault, I don't exept help.

Well, now is the time to start changing or people will get ****y. Of course, that is your choice. :|

Posted by keyartist

True but then what will we talk about. Even if this thread ends up hurting me it was great fun. By hurting me I mean my rep. and pride. Oh well alls fair in love and war. Wait that was dumb, let me try it one more time. ahem I guess thats what I get.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting keyartist: First of all those errors are not in the qoute you posted.

Take a look at

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=246979&postcount=119

Right, your twin brother made that post.

er...go back to elementary school!!!! :D

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Jesse Smith: Take a look at

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=246979&postcount=119

Right, your twin brother made that post.

er...go back to elementary school!!!! :D

Yeah but I did as people said, I went back and pushed the edit button!

Hey, your post are actually legible now!

Posted by keyartist

yeah, thats right. And it feels good.

Posted by Ant

Then you are learning!

In all seriousness Key, it was impossible to comprehend your posts. Now they at least make some sense. The road to success is all in the manner of the way you type and speak to others. And with that you will gain the respect of your peers. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GRAMMAR!

Posted by keyartist

It now takes longer for me to type. But oh well.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting keyartist: It now takes longer for me to type. But oh well.

What's better, taking 10 seconds less to make a post and have no one like you, or posting a little slower, making the posts better and people not flaming you 24/7!! It's not like the reply box with go away if you take longer than 15 seconds to make your post!!! :D

Just get your writing as good as mine, and you'll have some hope. Any one who types/spells worse than me gets flamed, as you just saw!!!! BTW, I stink at spelling!!!

Posted by keyartist

I also suck at spelling, what made me mad is that people lowered my rep.
When people see that it is embarassing ya'know.
But I learned that you have to make since when you type and talk.
I am know to have a fast and heavy tounge in my town.
Even if what i say is smart people tell me to slow down and repeat.
And I get mad, this is the qoute of what they say.
"What did you say, you must think about what you will say before you are even talked too."And thats it.

Posted by Dreadnought

It also happens to be the content of some of your posts which gets on our tits.

[quote=keyartist] [COLOR=black][FONT=Trebuchet MS]what is the mable story another thought of a dike female starting here period and getting sand in here cuchey or what

Bigoted stuff like that.

ALSO, I realize that after a while you will probably mak your merry way into Darkness Advanced, *** forbid, and suddenly notice 'HAY ALL U GUYZ ARE MISSPELING STUFF ALL TIMES'. This is called 4Chan humour. There is a difference.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Raptor

Yeah, misspelling words like "sense" is done out of honest to goodness stupidity, and 4chan is just people acting stupid under the false impression that it's funny or clever.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting keyartist: people lowered my rep.

With typing the way you are, see how quick you can turn this around....

[code]Chris Day keyartist 22:59, 1st May 2006 0 Awsome Avitar, great question!
The X keyartist 03:09, 2nd May 2006 -4 stfu.
The Judge keyartist 06:50, 2nd May 2006 -15 try understanding what we're talking about, reject
NES Queen keyartist 07:32, 2nd May 2006 -3 you need to get your facts straight
Klarth keyartist 08:36, 2nd May 2006 -16
Dreadnought keyartist 08:40, 2nd May 2006 -2 Please die, then learn to write, then die again.
nick25 keyartist 13:25, 2nd May 2006 1
Alastor keyartist 14:25, 2nd May 2006 -8 No.
Kairi Fan keyartist 15:43, 2nd May 2006 -1
GoldenMyr keyartist 17:45, 2nd May 2006 -1 Multiplayer. ...Kingdom Hearts sucks ***.
.hack// keyartist 18:12, 2nd May 2006 -1 HAHAHAHA bull crap
Philsdad keyartist 18:12, 2nd May 2006 5 sup
[/code]

You only have to get 43 points. You just got 25 points.

Posted by shep

Pfffttt..HAHAHA... you all are a bunch of pussy's.lol.

Posted by Dreadnought

Goodness me! Thank you for pointing that out! Dear wacko, it all seems so clear now! Every single one of us is completely and utterly wrong! Wow, wh[/COLOR]o'da thunk it?

Seriously. Shu[COLOR=Black]t the [/COLOR]up.

Posted by shep

well if you would stop bit*hing and loose the ego than maybe I would. Your not flaming key your complaining about how bad he types and misspells something, we all mess up once in a while but gawd. bring it to the complaint board

Posted by The Judge

Actually, I believe calling you a low-brow, ignorant moron would be more appropriate to this board.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: Yeah, misspelling words like "sense" is done out of honest to goodness stupidity, and 4chan is just people acting stupid under the false impression that it's funny or clever.

If you dont think its funny, then dont ****ing go there. I dont tell you to stop fapping to wolves, so dont tell me how to make myself lol, you ****ing arrogant prick.

Posted by Dreadnought

I do believe I also called Key incompetent, bigoted, and clueless. That counts as a flame.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Raptor: Yeah, misspelling words like "sense" is done out of honest to goodness stupidity, and 4chan is just people acting stupid under the false impression that it's funny or clever.

And I suppose you're any funnier? I know the concept of opinions differing from yours is totally alien to you, but hey, we don't all think alike, and different people like different things. Who are you to say which is better or worse?

Posted by Lord of Spam

He's obviously FAR superior to us, duh. I mean, he has the spirit of the wolf and all.

Oh, wait, the only thing keeping wolves alive is the fact that tree huggers *****ed and kept them alive, otherwise they would be extinct. I guess humans win after all.:cookie:

Posted by The Judge

Keyartist for Supermod

Posted by keyartist

Hey this form is for dissing on me right? LOL any ways if its for me being a bigote then I am sorry. I was just trying to make a real funny joke. I didn't know it would affend anyone, and for that I', truely sorry.

Posted by The Judge

It's not that it offended anyone (I doubt it did), it just wasn't funny in the slightest and gave us just one more thing to use against you, being as we're flaming you. :judge:

Fag

Posted by keyartist

Yeah but oh well I was being called names saying that I did affend people. Why would you call me a fag? I'm not one, if I was I wouldn't of said those things.

Posted by Klarth

Wouldn't HAVE. Grammar time isn't over yet.

Posted by Dreadnought

Internet joke.

[URL="http://www.4chan.org"]www.4chan.org[/URL]

Learn it.

EDIT: WTF 300 get. Jesus, I need to post more.

Posted by keyartist

What you can say wouldn't of. Why would wouldn't have be right.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ENGLISH, MOTHER ****ER. DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Posted by Klarth

The only reason people say "wouldn't of" is due to the phrase "wouldn't've", which is actually a contraction of "wouldn't have". "Wouldn't of" is horribly incorrect and it makes me cringe whenever anyone says it.

The more you know.

Posted by keyartist

Wouldn't've is not even a word. And why would it matter, you guys are trying to look for every mistake I make. How would you feel if I did the same?

Posted by Colonel

Reading this thread is now my number one favourite past time.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting keyartist: Wouldn't've is not even a word. And why would it matter, you guys are trying to look for every mistake I make. How would you feel if I did the same?

Firstly, wouldn't've is very much so a word. "Wouldn't of" is a grammatical rape of the English language.

Secondly, we don't make mistakes. We're perfect.

Posted by keyartist

Ok find me an english book that has wouldn't've in it and I'll use it. Post the link.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting keyartist: Hey this form is for dissing on me right? LOL any ways if its for me being a bigote then I am sorry. I was just trying to make a real funny joke. I didn't know it would affend anyone, and for that I', truely sorry.

there's a difference between saying a racial joke, that although we know is wrong to be saying, it's hysterically funny [spoiler]What's the most confusing day in Harlem? Father's Day.[/spoiler]

and making unfounded claims about certain ethnic groups and why you don't like them [spoiler]Why do n[COLOR="DimGray"]i[/COLOR]ggers call white people "honkies"? That's the last sound they hear before the white people run them over [/spoiler]
or why they should be denied certain rights or privaledges [spoiler]How do you fit 100 Cubans in a shoe box? Tell them its a raft. [/spoiler]
and if you really meant it as a joke, you would have said so after telling it as opposed to waiting 300 posts later when you've been hounded upon relentlessly for your warped thinking and pathetic attempt at a joke [spoiler]Who were the three most famous women in black history? Aunt Jemima, Diana Ross, and Mother f[COLOR="dimgray"]u[/COLOR]cker! [/spoiler]

Posted by Klarth

http://www.proz.com/kudoz/370492

Posted by Dreadnought

It is called accepted colloquialism.

Posted by keyartist

Ha ha ha it says nothing of the word wouldn't've, yes it says wouldn't have.And that is a translation of another languge.Here in america we don't speak proper english, we speak common english.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, here in America, YOU speak common english and sound retarded while the rest of us speak proper english.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=keyartist]Ha ha ha it says nothing of the word wouldn't've, yes it says wouldn't have.And that is a translation of another languge.Here in america we don't speak proper english, we speak common english.

Here in England we invent English.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=keyartist]Why would wouldn't have be right.

Abominable usage of the present perfect progressive clause! Have you no shame?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Lord of Spam: If you dont think its funny, then dont ****ing go there. I dont tell you to stop fapping to wolves, so dont tell me how to make myself lol, you ****ing arrogant prick.

Trust me, I don't. The only reason I'm even aware of such insipid childish garbage is because I see it all over the place here.

Pulp Fiction quotes are always welcome, however. Though, I do feel more members need to become familiar with Snatch, because that film is also brimming with timeless quotes that apply in a variety of situations. I laughed.

Posted by shep

Quoting keyartist: Hey this form is for dissing on me right? LOL any ways if its for me being a bigote then I am sorry. I was just trying to make a real funny joke. I didn't know it would affend anyone, and for that I', truely sorry.

your a wacko because you apologized, and sorry that I didn't no it was the flame AND complaint board now give me my rep back please.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: Trust me, I don't. The only reason I'm even aware of such insipid childish garbage is because I see it all over the place here.

Pulp Fiction quotes are always welcome, however. Though, I do feel more members need to become familiar with Snatch, because that film is also brimming with timeless quotes that apply in a variety of situations. I laughed.

The point wasto shut up about it. Nobody is making you look at it, so stop being so emo about it.

Posted by The Judge

Before you make generalized social terms into insults at Raptor, I suggest you use them properly if you want the discussion to end.

And lol@shep

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll call anyone anything I want.

I'm using emo in that sense to connote pointless whining. It fits, so I'm going to use it.

Posted by The Judge

I suppose, I'm just saying that if you want the given subject to not be directed at him getting technical on you, you should rethink your words next time.

five pages? this is all quite retarded. it didn't even managed to be funny :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

more like 9 pages.

20 PER PAGE IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO.

more like 40, idiot

Posted by NES Queen

*make that 10 now*

how many more till this is closed?

Never

Posted by (wacko101)_

I like smelly eggs!

Posted by keyartist

Hey they will make fun of one person and one person only, leave this place. You are not me.

Posted by shep

your puny ring lips arent the time nor effort

Posted by Dreadnought

shep, GTFO.

key, be a better person.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dreadnought: It is called accepted colloquialism.

Also, it's ****ing terrible English.

Posted by keyartist

Wacko101 used my name last night.

Posted by Klarth

You're a terrible person and a ****ing idiot to boot.

Posted by keyartist

Why are you yelling at me? They did use keyartist_ last night.

Posted by Klarth

Note that I'm making no effort to explain in order to perpetuate this.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

And there was me thinking the Flame Board had gone :eek: All this time it was hiding in here... and I must reclaim.

Get of my internets you unscrumpsulous cows!

Posted by keyartist

Why not? Out of nowhere you started putting me down, well not out of nowhere, but just randomly.

Posted by NES Queen

people read each other's posts. we don't always comment on every single one. sometimes we'll let bad typing, poor grammar, racist comments, and other cringe-worthy things go. but everyone has their breaking point. there's only so much bullpoop you can put up with, and aparently, Klarth has reached his limit.

Posted by keyartist

Ok then, I could respect that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You know what I respect? Suicide. Go work on that.

Posted by keyartist

Show me how it is done, and i might think about it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm]I expect you to be dead by the end of business hours, EST.[/url]

Posted by keyartist

I want a live one-on-one demo. I,ll go if you go go.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, you're not even half the ninja I am. Even if I were to show you in real life, you arent even capable of getting pumped up enough to kill yourself like a ninja.

Posted by keyartist

Yeah thats true but ninjas don't kill themselves, don't they perform herikuri or something like that.

Posted by Brandon Heat

Hara Kiri, which is rituilistic(SP?) suicide.
Which, like seppuku, is only(I think) done by samurai.

Posted by keyartist

I think its anyone. Its an honorable one at that, where they take a knee and let there attacker kill them.

Posted by NES Queen

*mustn't get distracted by ninja talk*

[SIZE="5"]keyartist is a retard![/SIZE]

*runs away*

Posted by keyartist

I'm not saying I'm a ninja but I do pratice the chinesse saber. But who cares, suicide is not the answer.

Posted by Lord of Spam

For you it is.

Posted by keyartist

Why do you say that? Is it because I reflect my ideas and they make sense, and you can't bare that I'm right?

Posted by NES Queen

dood, pull your head out of your donkey. just admit defeat, and walk away.

if you really like it here at vgc (i can't see why, since 90% of your posts are spent trying to defend yourself against our barrage of insults and flames), create a new name and try harder the second time around.

Posted by Dreadnought

Ok wtf, there have been two whole pages since I looked this morning.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting keyartist: Why do you say that? Is it because I reflect my ideas and they make sense, and you can't bare that I'm right?

*snicker*

...*giggle*

aha...ha ....hahaha...HAHAHAHA.....

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Posted by The Judge

Ninjas killed themselves after a successful mission. One shot. And they did it with poison.

Posted by keyartist

That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. You have no real anything on ninjas do you?

Posted by mis0

I'm a ninja. I kill stuff with my jutsu. and my Tek-9's.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting keyartist: That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
You obviously don't read your own posts then.
[quote]You have no real anything on ninjas do you?

Disprove me with factual evidence instead of poor grammar and word usage.

Posted by keyartist

Thats right , you are dumb. Poisoning themselves. Good grief.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, moron. THEY STABBED THEMSELVES WITH POISONED SWORDS/FRISBEES.

Jesus, its not that hard to get.

Posted by mis0

No, one ninja friend of mine did that. He was depressed, and, well, slitting your wrists with shuriken is just so, cliché. So he ate a box of rat poison, a chocolate cake, and some .50 calibre asprin.

Posted by The Judge

[quote]Thats right , you are dumb.
lol
[quote]Poisoning themselves.
Yeah, what the hell was I thinking. But no sense in proving me wrong right?
[quote]Good grief.
AUUUUUGH!

Posted by Dreadnought

WTF is this ****? There are like three new pages since I checked this morning.

Posted by The Judge

All of his mindless posts and us making fun of him.

Posted by keyartist

Not at all. But I'm the one being called dumb. Why would they kill thereselves, it would make everything they trained for pointless.

Posted by The Judge

They were trained to have no lives beyond the mission they were supposed to carry out, and then to remain a complete enigma to any law forces, they killed themselves. It's called sacrifice for the cause. Ninjas were always illegals.

Posted by Dreadnought

Oh Judge btw the Qliphoth kick the Sephiroth's shiny white [COLOR=Black]as[/COLOR]ses all over the cosmos.

Posted by keyartist

Where did you guys read this? Ninjas where created to do many missions and tasks. Even in our anime they don't kill thereselves.

Posted by mis0

Quoting keyartist: Where did you guys read this? Ninjas where created to do many missions and tasks. Even in our anime they don't kill thereselves.

We kill ourselves as necessary.

Posted by keyartist

LOL

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've been dead twice myself!!!! I got seven lives left!!

Posted by keyartist

I've was near death when my appendix burst.

Posted by mis0

Burst with a shuriken, or just because it was gay?

Posted by keyartist

I think it was my body rejecting the gayness of my appendix, boy did it hurt. I missed 1 month of work and too weeks of school.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting keyartist: Where did you guys read this? Ninjas where created to do many missions and tasks. Even in our anime they don't kill thereselves.

Are you serious? You're trying to justify something based off anime?

This proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that you are the most retarded person ever to have disgraced the earth by staining it with your presence.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Dreadnought: Oh Judge btw the Qliphoth kick the Sephiroth's shiny white [COLOR=Black]as[/COLOR]ses all over the cosmos.

My signature merely states that Sephiroth is the 10 Qualities of G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d in the Jewish religion that man should try to emulate. I made no comparison to anything else.

Posted by keyartist

I'm not trying to do that. But was merly making a statement.As I did say even, meaning there is more then one clueing us in on it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, you need some mental help!!

Quoting keyartist: Not really, I was mad at him for using my name.

Even after we explain the username hack to him, his brain doesn't register!!!

Posted by keyartist

What do you mean not register, are you saying what I seen with my own eyes was a lie?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Even after ever one explains it, your brain doesn't register. They did not register your name.

Yes, your eyes saw a lie!!!! Every one got there own name!!!

Posted by keyartist

But the name I saw was my name being used and not wacko101.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Every one saw there own name. The only username the person had was (wacko101) where your name showed up.

Posted by keyartist

They must have changed it. But they where using keyartist_, with an underscore, look it up buddy.

Posted by sabre

Quoting keyartist: But the name I saw was my name being used and not wacko101.

Okay, let me put this in layman's terms.

"(wacko101)" is a code which used to produce "The Username Hack."

The "username hack" is a code, which appears to the reader as their own name. So you saw your own name, keyartist, but it was just "(wacko101)," the username hack, so to me it read as "Sabredog," to Jesse Smith it read as "Jesse Smith," to Altinure it read as "Altinure," etc. However, as the username hack function has been removed, you're just seeing the code, "(wacko101)."

The man used the username hack as his screnname, followed by an underscore. So you read it as keyartist_, I read it as Sabredog_, Jesse Smith read it as Jesse Smith_. Do you understand now?

Posted by keyartist

yeah I do.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, are you sure!!!!! :D

Posted by sabre

What's that, Jesse? (You need MENTAL help?)

Posted by Jesse Smith

er HOW do you dudes figure out the name??!!!!! He needs help!! BTW, I banned a member today!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

NO WAI

Posted by The Judge

That's...that's just swell.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Keyartist]he goth religen comes from gothic beliefs

Wow! I never ever knew there was a goth religion...

..Douche

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: BTW, I banned a member today!!!

unless it was keyartist i could care less. please..... even if it's just for a few hours, ban that retard. please?

i'm willing to perform "favors" in exchange for a few hours of rest for my brain.

Posted by Dreadnought

Tell you what. Let me talk to him on AIM and I'll soon make him lose the will to live. And when that is accomplished, key will vanish and NES will owe me 3.2 interne...favors.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=The Judge]My signature merely states that Sephiroth is the 10 Qualities of G[COLOR=black]o[/COLOR]d in the Jewish religion that man should try to emulate. I made no comparison to anything else.

The fact hardly needs pointing out, but sure, ok. The Qliphoth own everything, though. Six Therion albums, the whole Silent Hill series and four decades of Aleister Crowley can't be wrong.

Posted by The Judge

I can make him fall asleep by espousing religious history in the finest of details, with lots of Copy-Paste.

EDIT: Greater than [COLOR="black"]G[/COLOR]od? Well, perhaps close.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Dreadnought: Tell you what. Let me talk to him on AIM and I'll soon make him lose the will to live. And when that is accomplished, key will vanish and NES will owe me 3.2 interne...favors.

please?! i'm on my knees begging you..... (that just doesn't sound right, given the context)

and omg!1!, you double posted. you're such a keyartist!

Posted by Dreadnought

LoL I know! Kinda looks intentional, doesn't it?

EDIT: and yes, the Qliphoth are greater than [COLOR=black]Go[/COLOR]d. First of all, there are more of them (12 Qliphoth for 10 Sephiroth). Second of all, they came before[COLOR=black] Go[/COLOR]d. One interpretation of the Qabbalah is that each Sephira is a ray of light or 'emanation' of [COLOR=black]Go[/COLOR]d, and that each 'Qlipha' is a region that surrounds it where the light does not shine, where there is no [COLOR=black]Go[/COLOR]d. Sorta like Darkness Advanced. The Qliphoth are the manifestations of pre-creation chaos, that dark and unknowable force which is eternal and unchanging.

Plus, they are super-badass.

Posted by The Judge

I'm not changing my signature.

Posted by Dreadnought

I wasn't telling you to.

Posted by The Judge

I wasn't saying you did.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how he sliped in the DA reference there.

Posted by The Judge

And I like the actual refference made. Everyone wins.

Posted by keyartist

I do understand what you guys where saying about the user hack, but what I dont get is where you would put the code, and was this site made to do that or was it a flaw?

Quoted post: I do understand what you guys where saying about the user hack, but what I dont get is where you would put the code, and was this site made to do that or was it a flaw?

You just type it in. So, the old one was (wacko101). If it was still enabled you'd see your name. I'm pretty sure you could put it in anywhere you could type.

Posted by keyartist

Thanks.Was that done as a joke?

The account? Yes.

Posted by keyartist

Thats great, it works to.Sucks that I feel for it.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=keyartist]if there is a topic i post on it
That is entirely the point. Simply because the topic is there does not mean it requires you to post in it or provide any input whatsoever. Even if you do have an opinion on it, you should learn to pace yourself.

[quote]2nd i do not degrade anything i just put what everyone else is posting about
If they have already said it, there is no real reason for you to write the same thing in every thread. If that isn't what you are doing, then try to formulate your own opinions instead, as opposed to posting what everyone else is saying.

[quote]how am i a racist?..i have never ignored the topic if thats what you call them..im alls well they never even went along with there topic
That is not what racism is. I suggest you check the dictionary before you defend yourself by taking the word clearly out of its own definition. You can't say you are not racist if you don't even properly demonstrate that you know what it means.

[quote]..and im sorry i type fast and i can spell but the popups keep messing with were one word started and the other ended
I have no idea what you're trying to say with this "sentence." Perhaps it is better if you do not post at all, that way you never face the problems of being unable to spell, and members won't be so annoyed by your incoherent and insipid posts. Everyone wins.

[quote]..im not tring to raise my post count..im just trying to talk..dont i get my first amendment right..talk about rude you guys made a page to put me down..im sorry that i bring truth to what i say...and that 93.4 post a day..go look in kingdom hearts page hosted by velvet nightmare..youll see that i got at least 99% of my posts there...and i dont take back any thing i said ever.on this web site..a simple email would of been easier..ha
Your posts don't bring truth to what they say, and the first amendment doesn't particularly cover the way your behave on a forum. When you registered with the forum, you agreed to obide by the rules and follow forum conduct - legally, if we found you infringing on those rules which you agreed to when registering, your "first amendment" would go right up your ass and hide. No real court would listen to your case, if you want to try bring "first amendment rights" into the discussion.

At the end of the day, if you wanted to "talk," a simple instant message or e-mail would have been wiser. This forum is for discussion and as such is not a social chat room that requires your every input whenever you find a post that doesn't have you listed as the last poster. If you wish to discuss topics, fine, but don't treat this as a chat room where one sentence posts about nothing in particular are necessary. Surely you understand the difference between a chat room and instant message over an Internet forum, right?

[quote=GameMiestro]When you have a bunch of sentences talking about something that is very hard to translate into standard english which would possibly give us a good idea of what you are talking about and you keep using two dots instead of one in order to end your sentences so we don't know if you are ending your sentences or just taking a pause and then bragging about getting 93.4 posts a day which is kind of scary but anyway if you keep doing this and keep ignoring any possibility of making a argumentable point then the most logical option in this scenario would be to mock you by using similiar techniques by what you are trying to attack the forum with because if we just ignored you which I'm sure you're hoping that we do than that would be unproductive and we wouldn't want that cause you kind of sound like you're ranting
You aren't any better. Your entire post is a bunch of garbage that could be better constructed by a monkey or an illegal immigrant. Shut up, you aren't in any position to give him advice or say anything about how poor Keyartist's writing is.

Posted by keyartist

I have changed my attitude towards the post that I've being putting up. I hope everyone can agree that I have been trying and you can now understand me better.

Posted by Trigger

See? It isn't that hard to look like there's at least one brain cell floating around in that bone skull of yours.

Posted by keyartist

I would say at least half of one at that. But thank you for your kindness.

Posted by Dreadnought

[Quote=Trigger] [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Trebuchet MS] That is not what racism is. I suggest you check the dictionary before you defend yourself by taking the word clearly out of its own definition. You can't say you are not racist if you don't even properly demonstrate that you know what it means.

[COLOR=Black]I actually was bashing him for making stupid, bigoted, racist and irrelevant
comments. He was actually defending himself against an existing accusation.
[/COLOR]
[Quote=Trigger (at GameMiestro)][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Trebuchet MS] You aren't any better. Your entire post is a bunch of garbage that could be better constructed by a monkey or an illegal immigrant. Shut up, you aren't in any position to give him advice or say anything about how poor Keyartist's writing is.

[COLOR=Black]Um, that was the point. It was crude, lowbrow satire. It says so somewhere in the post. Context is a wonderful thing.

Nicely shot, but missed the point.[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Dreadnought]I actually was bashing him for making stupid, bigoted, racist and irrelevant
comments. He was actually defending himself against an existing accusation.
What the Hell? I was supporting what you had said. Also, most of GameMiestro's posts are insipid and pathetic.

Posted by keyartist

But as I said I hope to put the past behind us, for I have cleaned up my post.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Trigger]What the Hell? I was supporting what you had said. Also, most of GameMiestro's posts are insipid and pathetic.

Ah, sorry, no offense intended. For a second I thought that you had not seen the post in question. It all makes sense now. PLZ FORGIVE!!!

I agree with the concept that most of GameMiestro's posts are about as satisfying as a whipped-cream steak, but that particular piece of satire made me snicker both because of the irony and the post in itself.