Favourite KH2 summon?

Posted by nick25

Who is your favourite KH2 summon? Mine are the genie, and peter pan. Stitch is just useless lol :p

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I hated KHII's summons, but Stitch was my favorite for his usefullness during the Underworld Tournaments thanks to his Ukele attack (makes more orbs drop). Very easy to pass the requirements for Jimminy's Journal early in the rounds and then just enjoy the rest of the fights.

Posted by Kairi*~

Mine is chicken little...least fav is stitch

Posted by Roxas Lover

I didn't like the summons in any KH game.But if I had to choose I would choose Stich.I don't use summons a lot.

Posted by Arczu

Chicken Little was VERY usefull in the tournaments. He calls all the enemies over, I use explosion, then when they spring away, he calls them back over again! But it doesn't work for the larger enemies or Trick Ghosts, so he works to distract all the others while I take out the machine ones and stuff. FPS mode doesn't do much damage, but it stuns the enemy and you can juggle them high into the air and land a normal attack when it ends. Not bad (he even throws you a potion if you are in critical).

Stich was good too. He stayed for a longer times and hits all the enemies causing them to stagger.

If you didn't like how Bambi in KH1 could restore all your MP AND give you good items, you don't know what your missing.

Posted by Roxas Lover

That is true but remember I don't use summons very much at all.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting nick25: Stitch is just useless lol :p

Stitch is far from useles. Particularly towards the end of the game, it gets to the point where fighting by yourself usually does more damage than most summons, so Stitch becomes very useful as someone who just throws extra damage around while you fight alone. He also kicked @#$ in the tournaments.

Anyway, I also liked Genie and Pan. Chiken Little was okay, but not nearly as useful to me or even as fun.

Posted by keyartist

Yeah I don't use them much but I like genie because he has four attacks. I was hoping they would put pheonix or another one from the FF games. I think It will be cool to see them.

Posted by jjgur

i never used them lol

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, I know what you mean. Until I leveled up my drives all the way, I wasn't really inclined to use my summons at all. It was better when you used them with magic instead.

Posted by Ant

Heh, thanks to this thread I started actually using Stitch! Really helped out in the torunments!

Thanks for the tip guys :-*

Posted by Arczu

Stich might help quite a bit on that last tournament. But having peter Pan out makes every hit you do drop orbs. I wonder if the same is for Stich?

Stich causes enemies to stagger, so you actually get a chance to knock them around if they are huge.

Quoting Arczu]Is that During "Ohana!"? or while you are fighting and stich is moving around the screen? I want him to play the Ukele when I'm taking on the bigger ones because I won't be getting attacked all at once, and orbs will be dropping.

Though during that state, the orbs really do drop a lot. I'm stuck in the part or the turnament where you can only take 500 points of damage (while some attacks can take up to 70 off!)

Quoting Arczu]
Though during that state, the orbs really do drop a lot. I'm stuck in the part or the turnament where you can only take 500 points of damage (while some attacks can take up to 70 off!)[/size]

Yes, you have to use his speal "Ohana" technique, but this is also awesome because the enemies can't attack Sora during it because he comes 'onto' the screen like Stitch does. Very cool.

Posted by Linko_16

When Ohana is about to run out, press the triangle button instead to use both the ukelele and weapons for a longer period of time, extending beyond the normal limit. Not much, but it's a little bit more help.

Posted by Ayu

I loved genie but chicken little was cool to

Posted by Roxas23857

I like Stich, Genie and Peter Pan. I rarely use Chicken Little.
But I heard their was a secret summon. That you could summon King Mickey did anybody else hear about this?

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Roxas23857: I like Stich, Genie and Peter Pan. I rarely use Chicken Little.
But I heard their was a secret summon. That you could summon King Mickey did anybody else hear about this?

no but i do know tht if you die in some boss battles tht mickey will come and save you i think one was with xaldin at beasts castle

Posted by Kestryl

Yeah, at the end it lists how many times King Mickey saved you, along with your Anti-Form count and whatever else... I was all like, "Wait. King Mickey could have saved me? What the heck."

Back on topic... I only summoned in the... well, I think it was the third tournament. The one with 500 points. I think my top summoned was Peter Pan, but that's 'cause I have a magnet attached to my heart that pulls me towards anything Peter Pan. I liked Stitch, too, to a degree. The other two I think I used once or twice.

Posted by NeXidala

yea i especially loved using stich he was just so cute playing that instrument ha it was really helpful for tournaments too! stitch kicks heartless butt

Posted by antisora

Stich all the way!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

Stitch was really help full in getting points on the tounament.

Posted by deathdealah

i think summons suck balls if u can summon then y not just use drive forms u get a lot more damage

Posted by Kingdomkeys

I liked peter pan the best. Then it was geine.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Arczu

Quoted post: Synthesised from deathdealah
I think summons suck big time. If you can summon, then why not just use Drive Forms? You get a lot more damage.

Summons have their own benifits just like Drive Forms do. You may think they suck, but then again, getting your MP fully restored every 15-20 seconds is awesome. So is draining HP from the enemy. "Valor" Genie pack a hell of a punch at the end of the combo (and that damage slightly mutiplies at higher levels). Depends on what you prefer I guess.

Posted by Gamerboy

I like to use genie the most but chicken little is also very helpful

Posted by Arcadios

Genie is another that was useful.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Peter Pan.

HP, Revive, AND Damage? Sign me up, capitan!

Posted by drake27278

Stitch is my favoritei thought it was cool.

Posted by WackoHater2

My favorites, in this order:

Peter Pan
Genie
Chicken Little
Stitch

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting deathdealah: i think summons suck balls if u can summon then y not just use drive forms u get a lot more damage

Summons are a MUST if you want to complete the Hades tournies.